The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

2 posters

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next

Go down

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) - Page 17 Empty Re: Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:40 pm

He grinned as he followed her out of the tent and down the trail..."off the top of my head...im pretty sure you know everything there is to know." he says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) - Page 17 Empty Re: Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:46 pm

she smiled. '' really now?.. well alright but if you start doing something weird on me i am going to kick your backside for not telling me about it.. '' teased, the further she went the more denser the tree's became before she climbed over one last fallen log and out into a clearing where a large clear lake was at. '' mmmm best place ever.. good for fishing too. '' stretching she looked around slowly , only spotting a small turtle pushing its way back into the lake.. '' snapping turtles are common but they won't bother you , they are docile. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:52 pm

He grinned..."you know everything.." he says as he looked to her. He then looked at the lake..."its perfect." he grinned.."that's good wouldn't wanna get bit.." he says as he pulled his cloths off stretching slightly
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:56 pm

She turned to look at him, arching a brow as she watched him strip then stretch, licking her lip slightly she grinned'' definitely don't wanna get bit.. . not on that body anyways. '' looking away from him so she wasn't tempted to jump him she stretched and pulled her own clothing off , stretching again so she could shift with out any problems. '' mmm we can stay here for a few hours just so you know.. '' yanking her boots off she tossed them aside, letting her feet sink into the sand before she shifted, it was quick and painless. , though she kept her size small so as not to crowd the small open area. .
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:01 pm

He grinned as he looked to her watching her pull her cloths off.."sweet sounds good to me." he grinned as he eyed her watching her as she changed.."wish I could do that.." he says with a grin as he walked over to her running his hand over her scales.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:08 pm

she looked to him, giving a slight grin which showed her sharp teeth as she stretched out and arched against his hand when he ran it over her. it felt bloody good, closing her eyes, she made a rumbling sound that nearly sounded like a pur. mmm you might be able to in time.. if you practice..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:13 pm

He grinned..."maybe." he says with a smile as he eyed her.."just don't wanna puss you off...you could prolly bite me in half." he says with a chuckle as he eyed her running his hands over her scales.."I figured they would be rough...but their so smooth." he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:18 pm

she rolled her eyes, stretching slowly and laid down completely closing her eyes as he continued to run his hands over her scales. thats how scales work, but they are extremely strong , really good to use as armor whenever i shed them. .wanna ride? she turned to look at him, nudging his hand with her nose lightly.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:22 pm

He grinned as he looked to her.."sure why not." he says with a grin.."as long as you promise not to drop me." he grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:29 pm

she snorted i won't drop you i promise. getting up she stretched again and stretched out her wings slowly , nudging him again . just be careful with the wings. heh. only tender things on me really . she was eager to get into the air and feel the wind under her wings.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:35 pm

He grinned.."alright alright." he grinned as he got up on her back being sure to avoid her wings..."alright ready when you are" he grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:39 pm

she smirked as she looked to him. love.. you probably should put your pants on first... if you value your bits between your legs.. flying tends to ... pinch certain things. she shifted a little looking around before finding his pants, picking them up and tossed them over to him, careful not to put holes in them with her teeth.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:49 pm

He grinned..."hehe didn't think of that.." he says watching as she grabbed them and tossed them to him. he the stood up pulling them on before sitting back down.." alrighty then." he says with a grin
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:55 pm

she shifted a little and relaxed. '' heh. figured as much. glad i think of things like this. '' teased. working her wings out before leaping immediately into the air with one hard push down on her wings. it was easy taking flight, spreading her wings out wide as the wind caught and lifted her higher. mmmm been too damn long since i have done this.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:07 pm

He grinned..."why don't you do it all the time." he says as he held on tightly "flying is pretty useful." he says with a smirk
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:18 pm

she snorted slightly as she went higher,going through a puff of cloud before she relaxed and just drifted.*sadly i can not, i am hunted remember?. dragon hunters would love me and are everywhere.if i start doing this all the time. i might as well just charge into a whole camp of hunters and let them kill me."half closing her eyes she just barely tilted to the left. going in a lazy circle and making sure she stayed above the lake.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:41 pm

He grinned..."Thats true I guess...Can't have that happening.." He says as he leaned with her as she did the circle.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:56 pm

she relaxed, glancing back at him every now and then.*not getting too cold up there i hope..you better hang on. " that was all the warning he would get as she waited for a few seconds before suddenly diving downward, doing a slow roll in the process. it was fun.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:03 pm

He grinned..."I'm fine." He says as he then held on as tight as he could..."Wooooooo" He says getting a good rush..."Wow that was awsome." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:15 pm

she laughed as she pulled up nearly on the waters of the lake. her tail actually sent ripples through it as she now glided just above the waters. *glad you enjoy it.. now take your swim so i can shift back and do a little sunbathing.*
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:32 pm

He grinned as he looked to her.."Alright then." He says with a smirk before flipping off her diving into the water and coming back up watching her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:20 am

she felt him jump off , and the moment he did she took off towards land, landing lightly , stretched her wings once more before giving a delighted groan as she shifted, '' mmmmmmm daaamn. that definitely felt good.. though i was tempted to dump you in the lake'' she teased, picking up one of the towels and laying it out before laying down and stretching out , closing her eyes as she smiled. feeling the suns warm rays lightly on her skin.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:36 am

He grinned as he eyed her..."I bet it did." He says with a smile as he then cocked his head to the side.."Well that wouldn't be nice." he says with a grin as he cocked his head to side watch her lay down on on the towel..."So we have all day right." He grinned swimming over to the edge of the lake.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:24 pm

leaning up on her arm she looked over at him. '' mmm well most of the day yes.. why ? . heh and i told you already i am not that nice half the time'' teased, sticking her tongue out at him as she laid right back down, not really worried about him getting closer to the edge of the lake.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:47 am

He grinned as he cocked his head to the side...."Just wondering..." He says as he looked to her. He wanted to get her in the water and he was gonna do it some how. "So why don't you get into the water?" He asks her with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next