The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

2 posters

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) - Page 29 Empty Re: Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 24, 2011 8:23 pm

she nodded slightly before marking the area'' theres a few others but those i am a little more concerned for.. they are in a slightly more open area.. easy for an attack if one is not carefull'' she marked the few spots before chewing on her lip'' the closed in one i want to explore though.. i can easily found escape routes in my dragon form. plus i won't have to worry about being sighted since its well.. hidden... but the soil should be good for planting just enough crops that we need to survive without trading so much "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) - Page 29 Empty Re: Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 24, 2011 8:25 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."Sounds too to be love...When do we head out." he says as as he looked to the map once more..."Wouldn't be a bad idea to shift since you felt uneasy just a day ago," He says.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 24, 2011 8:31 pm

she arched a brow and turned to him'' we can take a small scouting party out with us tomorrow, or it can be me and you , don't matter.. as long as we scout it out and map it. .. '' frowning she turned back to the map , easily marking out the quickest route to the valley, they only had to cross one river and this time of year, it wouldn't be raging. it would be calm and actually low to the banks,they could walk through it.. '' perhaps... .. depends on who it was that i was feeling watching me.. dragon hunters love it when they see a dragon.. we have our weakness's too you know.. " she didn't like to admit it but if they where to protect each other, it was best for him to know.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 24, 2011 9:27 pm

He looked to her curiously..."Alone would be fine with me.." He says as he then cocked his head to the side.."What weakness's do us dragons have?" he asks her curiously.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 24, 2011 9:43 pm

she arched a brow as she looked to him'' mmm well me.... its all in a matter of certain herbs.. it effects my senses , numbs them really , there is some that will also make me go blind for a little while and make me pretty much useless for a few hours.. you i don't know about.. your a hybrid.. what affects me, may not affect you because of your other half." shrugged as she rolled up the maps and carefully put them away . " mmm . electricity will do it too. if you hit me in the right spot. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed May 25, 2011 1:46 pm

He looked to her..."hmm interesting." he says with a smile as he eyed her..."so my electricity can effect you...but only to a certain point." he says as he eyed her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 25, 2011 1:56 pm

she sighed as she turned around and leaned her backside against the desk., crossing her arms over her chest as she looked him over.''. you use it on my skin , or.. err.. other places. it doesn't have a bad effect on me, but introduce it into my blood stream and well inner system and you can ultimately give me a heart attack or fry my insides. or .. and this is if your carefull, or the hunter is extremely careful on how much he uses.. it can knock me out completely and make me unable to control any part of my body for several hours.. i will be as one would say... disabled for a short period of time. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed May 25, 2011 2:00 pm

He looked to her and nodded his head..."hmm interesting." he says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side..."well its a good thing ill be around to protect you...if the herbs don't effect me." he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 25, 2011 2:13 pm

she smiled slightly .. '' see , dragons are not that invincible you know.. even our own flames can hurt us." poked his chest lightly '' just don't let your guard down hun. heh and i don't need that much protecting. i can be hurt yes but i know how to fight. " pushing away from her desk she went to the far corner of the tent and picked up her packs. unpacking them before repacking a few things they would need to map out the area they would be scouting. plus a few packs of jerky for food." we will need several canteens of water too. won't know how good the rivers are down there."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed May 25, 2011 2:16 pm

He grinned..."I know I know." he says with a smile as he eyed her..."alright then...im ready when you know." he says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side..."then water is needed" he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 25, 2011 2:19 pm

laughing she reached over and picked up several large canteen's being held together by a string of rope before tossing them at him.. '' then you go down to the stream and fetch some. mmmm and normally i would say we can go in the morning but i think.. leaving while under the cover of dark would be best. . mayhap lose whoever was watching us?" atleast she was counting on losing them, she didn't know if she would or not. her soldiers would be fine with out her. that and she got the feeling that whoever was out there, didn't want her men,
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed May 25, 2011 2:22 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."alright then the cover of darkness will be pretty helpful." he says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 25, 2011 2:30 pm

she smiled'' good. i will get two horses saddled up while i wait for the canteen's.. now hurry it up. '' teased, poking him lightly in the belly before kissing him softly." i will make sure some of your clothing is packed too. may take a day or two to do a full scouting. mmmm depending on how many distractions i get. " smiled. picking up two bridles. '' and don't dawdle. there are alot of snakes down there and if you get bit i will be mad."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed May 25, 2011 9:18 pm

He grinned.."Alrighty then." He says as he kissed her back..."Alright then." He says as he then nodded his head..."I'm not afraid of snakes love." He grinned as he looked to her.."I've killed and ate many on my travels." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 25, 2011 9:23 pm

she wrinkled her nose'' oh yuck now that is just nasty " shook her head and smiled'' snakes. blah.. sheep and cows and pigs are better.. maybe a good fat rabbit" grinned, nudging him out the tent.. '' get going your burning daylight" teased. heading for the area they housed the horses. she was going to bring two horses back to the tent and saddle them up and load them down with supplies, she would have liked to only take one but one horse wouldn't be able to carry two people as well as a ton of things. they would tire out too easily.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed May 25, 2011 10:31 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."Gotta do what ya gotta do love." He grinned as he then nodded stepping out and following her to the area they housed the horses..
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 25, 2011 10:37 pm

she grinned. '' yea yea i know.. oi . stream is that way" pointed to the right and grinned. '' mmm shouldn't take too long'' teased. picking out the two black horses before bridling them and bringing them back to the tent. then she spent the next ten to twenty minutes loading them up and such as she waited for him to come back with the canteens.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed May 25, 2011 10:45 pm

He grinned as he went in the direction she pointed heading to the stream. "Nice clean water." He grinned as he opened all the canteens and dipped them into the water filling them up. Not paying attention to his surroundings. He heard a twig snap right behind him and before he had time to react he was hit in then back of the head hard knocking him unconsious..

"Alright then....I have my bait now." The man grinned as he picked up him up and carryed him to a horse saddling it up and taking off down the stream so he wouldn't leave a trail. He then took him deep into the woods tieing him to a tree..."I hope I was right about you...You've been hanging around with her since I seen ya both a few days ago." He grinned as he pulled out a needle sadating him to keep him loopy enough that he wouldn't know what was going on. He then loaded his bow and arrows that each had a herb that would paralize a dragon before dissappearing and being sure to cover his scent.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 25, 2011 10:52 pm

She had the horses saddled before glancing around frowning, then looked up at the sky to see where the sun was at.. he had been gone a long time and she didn't like it. sighing , she climbed up onto her horse, grabbed the reigns before tieing the other horses reigns to her saddle, giving a soft kick to the horse's side to get him going at slight trot towards the stream, after reaching the stream she looked around , narrowing her eyes and inhaled deeply to try and catch any scent. '' damn.. where the hell did he go?" wondering if he crossed the stream she nudged her horse forward again, thankfull that the stream was only deep enough to come up to the horses bellies before they emerged on the other side where she glanced at the ground for any signs of footprints.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed May 25, 2011 10:56 pm

He slowly woke but was very dizzy and completly oblivious to what had happened..."Ohhh..." He groaned as he tried to rub his head but seen he was tied up..."Ehhhg....Hello...Can anyone hear me..." He muttered as he struggled to hold his head up as he spoke.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 25, 2011 11:02 pm

she stopped for a moment, frowning and tilting her head to the side, barely picking up a faint noise of someone talking, , nudging the horses into that direction she moved through the tree's before spotting Keshin. Sliding off the horse she took a hold of the reigns and quickly made her way to him before swearing, freezing instantly as she saw he was tied up, backing away she glanced around, her hand immediately going to the horse's pack's and pulled out several daggers. tugging the horse closer to her she slowly inched closer to him'' keshin you alright? , ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed May 25, 2011 11:05 pm

He looked up at her his eyes all glassy..."I think so....Did you tie me up?" He asks as he looked to her.

The hunter was close by up in a tree when he saw her walking towards Keshin he pulled back his bow loaded with paralyzing arrow. When the time was right he shoot the arrow nailing her in the shoulder before pulling back another and fireing it at her leg.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 25, 2011 11:11 pm

she snorted slightly as she reached for the rope. '' as if hun, heh , i am kinky , but not that kinky '' teased, keeping him relaxed, she barely got a chance to freeze and turn only half a second as she heard the whirring of the arrow before hissing in pain as it embedded into her shoulder, the force of it knocking her back into the horse, which tossed his head and stepped back a few feet. reaching to grab for him she heard that same sound again and felt a hot piercing pain in her leg, clenching her jaws to keep from crying out she hit the ground hard, already her vision was blurring from the fast acting herbs.

swearing loudly she reached down, snapped the arrow that was in her leg and painfully pushed it completely through to get it to come out. '' cowards! , you would blind a woman first before fighting?!" she hissed, her eyes glowing gold as she reached for the arrow in her shoulder, doing the same as she did to her leg and pushed it completely through before yanking it out, ignoring the blood pouring from both wounds as she struggled to get up., only to collapse again when her legs gave out. her body was beginning to feel like lead, though she struggled hard against the feeling.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed May 25, 2011 11:27 pm

The hunter by then was out of the tree and on the ground walking over to her.."Have to be carefull when your hunting dragons." He grinned as he pulled out a needle sticking it in her neck being sure she was unable to completly move..."Hmmm now that you can't shift and are basically usless...I think I may have my way with you before I kill you." he grinned as he rolled her over before he started tearing at her clothing untill she was completly naked. He then looked to Keshin..."Hmmmm I'm gonna enjoy this..." he grinned as he started to work his pants down.

Keshin looked to him anger obviously in his eyes as he looked to the hunter when he started to rip at her clothing..."Stop this....Leave her alone..." He growled

The hunter just smirked slightly as he looked to Keshin before reaching down and grabbing her breasts squeezing them roughly before grabbing him self and rubbing himself against her spitting on his hand and stroking him self and rubbing himself agaisnt her again.

Keshin struggled agaisnt the ropes before looking to the hunter seeing what he was doing....Thats when something snapped inside him...With in a matter of seconds they her and the hunter were in the shadow of a giant green and white dragon that roared loudly.

Then hunter jumped up and took a few steps back..."Holy fucking hell....." He says as he grabbed his bow loading it as fast as he could launching arrows into the dragon anywhere he could put them, most of the arrows were defelected off and three of them made contact between the scales. The hunter smirked in success..."That should put you down." He grinned as he watched the dragon. His eyes widening when the herbs had no effect before he knew it the dragon smacked the hunter with his spiked tail mutulating him as he smashed into a tree. The dragon then looked to her nudging her with his nose a few times before electricity came from him healing her wounds and her paralization before he started to shift back. Keshin now laid beside her unconsious.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 25, 2011 11:39 pm

she glared at him as much as she could, since now all she was seeing was shadows and small movements'. " bloody hunter'' hissed, having to force the words out before grunting when the sting of a needle was felt on her neck. whatever he stuck her with made it to where she couldn't move at all and she was fighting to stay awake, aware enough to know that he was tearing at her clothing, herbs working on her so much that she couldn't even utter a single sound. while inside her head she was snarling and cursing him with every word she knew. wishing she could rip the bastard to pieces.

she felt his hands on her, and was pissed off even more though there was nothing she could do about it. feeling him rub against her just made it all the more worse, she was waiting for the worst to come before she heard him yell in surprise and jump off her. Unable to move she couldn't tell what was going on, though she sensed something big was near her. before she knew it the hunter was dead, she thought she was alone there for a second before feeling something with scales nudge her a little. Feeling his hot breath on her exposed skin before her body jerked when his electricity shot through her, groaning it took her a minute to regain her senses.

Though he had healed her, her body was still going through after affects. her body had taken such a jolt from being wounded, then being healed again that she ended up passing out while trying to get up.

Several hours later she jerked awake with a jolt, from hearing a wolf's lonely howl, forcing her eyes open she blinked a few times to get rid of the blurryness, before slowly crawling up to her knees, groaning as her head pounded. Spotting keshin out cold next to her she reached over and shook him'' keshin... damnit keshin wake up."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next