The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

2 posters

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) - Page 30 Empty Re: Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed May 25, 2011 11:43 pm

Keshin was still out and showed no signs of waking as she shook him. The strain his body had from the quick shift was really strong...It was hard telling how long he would be out for.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) - Page 30 Empty Re: Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 25, 2011 11:51 pm

she groaned, glancing around before spotting the horses, getting up she stumbled a few times before getting her footing and catching the reigns of the horse, tugging them closer she pulled out the set of clothing she had packed, replacing the tattered ripped ones with them.

leaning back down she rolled him over before sliding an arm under his back, pulling his arm around her shoulders and used as much strength as she could to pull him up. she nearly collapsed under his weight, which told her she wasn't fully recovered from the herbs that had been used on her.swearing again she glanced around, she was unable to haul him onto the horse like this. she didn't want to chance s hifting just yet. so found a fallen tree and leaned him against it while she took the things out to make camp. a small camp but one they could keep warm at. even keep wolves away.

she had a fire going in no time and some bed rolls rolled out and him on one , with blankets around him before sitting down next to him, rubbing her head and closing her eyes, her head pounded with a headache but it would soon go away. now she just had to wait for him to wake.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed May 25, 2011 11:55 pm

A few days had passed and he was still unconsious. He would shutter and groan as he was out but would never open his eyes...Another few days passed before he started to look better. In the middle of the the day his eyes finally opened..."Ohhhh damn...I'm so swore...." He muttered...
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 26, 2011 12:01 am

within those few days she decided to keep him away from the camp, considering she remembered most of what happened and wasn't sure if he would change again or not. she had been out gathering more wood for the fire and just got back when she heard him mutter and say a few words, dropping the wood she went over to him and knelt down'' hey ... easy don't get up to fast hun" pressing her hand to his head she relaxed, his fever was gone atleast. leaning down she slowly opened his eyes and gave a gentle smile'' was wondering when you would come join me awake.. how are you feeling? well.. other then the obvious being sore part.." she had caught a few rabbits and was already cooking t hem on a spit. rotating them every now and then so as not to burn them.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 26, 2011 10:04 am

He looked up at her..."Hmmmm WHat happened.." He asks her...."THe hunter.....Are you ok?" He asks that was about all he could remember. He tried to sit up again only to wince and lay back down.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 26, 2011 11:30 am

she arched a brow slightly before smiling as she lightly kissed his cheek'' hun i am fine and ahh yea .. you sorta took care of the hunter. '' she didn't say how long ago that was just yet, she would wait until he was fully better and more aware. " hey now, what did i say about getting up ? just relax. you thirsty?. got plenty of water. " she lightly caressed his cheek, brushing his hair gently out of his face as she watched him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 26, 2011 12:08 pm

He looked to her cocking his head to the side..."Odd the rest I remember is really foggy..." He says...."Yes very thirsty.....How long have I been out?" He asks her curiously.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 26, 2011 12:14 pm

getting up she got one of the canteen's before returning back to him, leaning down to help him sit up so he could drink'' ahh well.. just about a week if not a little longer.. you had me worried there for a bit. but being as your half dragon you wouldn't get sick for sleeping that long.. '' she was careful as she tipped the canteen to his mouth.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 26, 2011 12:24 pm

He looked to her..."A week?!?!" He says as he drank nearly all the water in the canteen..."Damn....He says as he brought his hand up rubbing his head..."Headache is killin me." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 26, 2011 12:31 pm

she shrugged, '' yea a week.. sorry.. '' ummm well nothing i can do really for a headache other .. well other then massaging your temples'' shifting a little she sat down behind him , sliding her fingers lightly in his hair and gently massaged his temples''.. i got rabbit cooking too. being as you hadn't eaten in a week. i figured you could use the protein."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 26, 2011 12:33 pm

He smiles closing his eyes as she started to massage his temples..."I can smell it...and it smells reallly good." He says as he started to relax..."Sorry for what ever happened."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 26, 2011 12:43 pm

she smiled, leaning forward as she nuzzled his neck. placing a gentle kiss to his cheek'' hun, you saved my life. thats all you did and i am grateful for that. and there's plenty of rabbit there for you , i can always catch more rabbits, game here is plentiful' just let me know when you want them." she glanced around, she had spent her nights in her dragon form after healing, keeping him protected while he recovered .
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 26, 2011 6:57 pm

He smiles when she nuzzled his neck before kissing his cheek.. "oh well your welcome then.." he says as he then nodded.."ill take some now." he says as his stomach roared.."sorry" he says as he then slowly sat up wincing as he did so
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 26, 2011 8:07 pm

she smiled, arching a brow as she heard his stomache. ."nothing to be sorry about hun.. oi. stay put. i will get you some. " getting up she nudged him to sit before going over to the freshly cooked rabbits. getting a full one for him. guessing he was just starving as she came back. the fat rabbit sitting in a large bowl. " here you are. eat slowly. dont know if you will get sick or not."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 26, 2011 8:24 pm

He looked to her..."alright alright...." he says staying sat down. He then watched her get the rabbit putting it into the bowl and handing it to him.."thank you." he says as he nodded and started eating slow at first before he started tearing into it like a starving person would.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 26, 2011 11:37 pm

she smiled sitting back down and watching in satisfaction as he ate slowly, atleast until he began to tear into it. giving a slight scowl she poked his side. " oi dont say i didnt warn you, if you ent up getting sick" thankfully she had already ate. so if he ate everything that was fine with her. leaning back against the log she closed her eyes and sighed. they still needed to do the scouting but for some reason she wanted to wait until he felt one hundred percent better.

opening her eyes to watch him she gave a small smile. " careful of the bones hun.wouldnt want you hurting yourself with that either."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri May 27, 2011 8:35 am

He laughed and looked over to her..."Hmmm sorry.." He says as he continued..."MMmm yeah bones." He says as he continued to eat stopping only when there were nothing but bones in the bowl.."Wow..I feel much better now." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 27, 2011 2:09 pm

she relaxed shrugging'' its alright, just me being worried about you ",.. watching him a little more she moved forward and took the bowl" still hungry?. do you remember anything from that night?" she certainly did and was glad that what was going to happen, never did and he prevented it. '' its alright if you don't . i am not going to push you in trying to remember it." going out a ways into the tree's. she tossed the bones far from the camp before coming back.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri May 27, 2011 2:48 pm

He smiles..."nope im stuffed..." he says with a smile as he then shook his head.."I really don't remember.....what did happen?" He asks her as he watched her get up and toss the bones out.."but you are ok....he didn't get too....ya know did he?" he asked her clearly worried...that was the only point he remembered ..
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 27, 2011 2:50 pm

arching a brow she settled down next to him and closed her eyes as she leaned back'' yeap i am fine, and no he didn't.... i was a bit blind at the time, but i do remember you taking care of the bastard, ahh , not as you are now though and not as your other form,, you uhh.. n'' she slid a glance over towards him.. '' turned into a green dragon from what i could tell.. think it was your tail that did a really good number on him."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri May 27, 2011 3:03 pm

He looked to her letting out a sigh of relief..."thats good then." he says as he the. Cocked his head to the side listening to her closely...."what...i thought I wasn't supposed to beagle to do that...." he says as he rubbed his arms...his muscles still ached but that would explain why..."your lucky I didn't attack you...." he says as he eyed her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 27, 2011 3:26 pm

she snorted'' i didn't say you couldn't so that, i said maybe your other side keeps you from doing that, but apparently when someone or something you care about is in extreme danger, then you shift.. '' she smiled, arching a brow as she nuzzled his neck'' love i doubt you would have attacked me. you nuzzled me actually then healed me.. heh i wish i could have moved then so i could have ran my hands over you . . or at least your nose. its been a while since i have been with another of my kind.. '' tilting her head slightly she smiled'' that and maybe your dragon half was protecting its mate?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri May 27, 2011 4:25 pm

He looked to her and smile..."I guess you didn't say I couldn't..." he says as he then grinned..."I wish I could remember..." he says with a smile as he eyed her..."that could be it." he says with a smile as he leaned over and kissed her softly.."im just glade your ok." he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 27, 2011 4:42 pm

she blinked in surprise before smiling as she kissed him back '' mm i am sure you will remember, maybe little snippets at a time, but hey , it will happen.. if not then we can try and just see to figure out something that you can remember on. " kissing him again she moved and got up '' if your up to it, we can get moving on that scouting, but if you need a much longer break i don't mind, i will just have to go hunting again for dinner."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri May 27, 2011 5:45 pm

He looked to her and smiles.."I hope I remember." he says with a smile as he then kissed her back.."sure we can go when ever." he says as he stood up and stretched slightly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next