The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR))

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR)) - Page 11 Empty Re: Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR))

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:40 pm

Nate keeps kissing his neck and says, “Relax love.” He guides him back to the couch and sits him down on his lap. He kisses him on the neck and nips at his skin. He was trying to make him relax and maybe a little lustful. He leaves small bite marks and hickies on his neck. “We will go at your pace hun.”

Back to top Go down

Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR)) - Page 11 Empty Re: Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR))

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:01 am

Nodding and taking a deep breath Justin followed Nate and then grinned as he kissed and nipped at his skin. He was still new to this all and nervous that he would offend Nate, the first man that seemed to love him and accept him for what he really was.

He gasped feeling the marks appearing on his neck. "I just dont want to scare you off my love" He admited softly. Kissing the mans lips again. "What do you want Nate, please tell me"

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:12 am

Nate looks at the sweet kind innocent boy in his arms and says calmly kissing him softly, “Don’t worry about that my love. I’m not going anywhere.” He kisses him tenderly. “I want you but I want to wait until you are ready.” Although it was very hard to do, he had the perfect body and mind. He nips at his bottom lip to stop the dirty thoughts entering his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:17 am

Nodding even though his eyes began to brim with tears Justin smiled and kissed him again. "I want you too, but I want to take it slow, and work up you know..." He hung his head. "Is that arlright?" He whimpered feeling the other mans teeth on his bottom lip ."What are you thinking about Nate?" He asked softly as he kissed and gently bit into his neck.

Jessa was contently reading in her room. She had a feeling what was going on so she was going to lock herself in her room and start reading some more.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:33 am

Nate nods slowly and says, “Yes we can take it slow. I will just have to be careful. You are a very tempting hard to resist lover.” He holds the boy in his arms and kisses him softly. He lays him down before lying down gently next to him on the small couch. His head resting gently on Justin’s chest listening to his heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:43 am

"Me tempting?" Justin asked a bit shocked. He blushed a deep red and chuckled. "You really think I am thempting?" He said with abit of lisp then blushed.

As he was laid down he wrapped his arm around Nate and sighed. "See this is prefect" He sighed and started to rub the mans hair "How was I so lucky to find you"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:01 pm

Nate looks at him a moment as he stroked a hand through his hair and smiles. "We are very lucky to find each other. Now if only we could get the girls on the same page. I mean I know Rain likes Jessa more than she normally likes another girl. I can see it in her eyes but she does not know how to show it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:20 pm

Justin closed his eyes enjoying Nates touches. He sighed and nodded when he brought up their sisters "Both have been really hurt" He shook his head. "I think in time they will see that they are good for eachother"

He moved slightly and kissed the mans lips softly licking them when he was done he smiled and rested his forhead agaisnts nates and then smiled.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:05 pm

Nate looks at him as Justin placed his forehead against his. He says, "I know time is the only thing that can heal them." For hours the two boys laid together enjoying each other's innocent affections. But Rain wanted out of bed so Nate got up slowly with a smile and got her up in her chair. She told him thank you went straight to writing on her computer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:36 am

Jessa was getting lost in her book. She put it down for a moment just take a drink of water then sighed. Wondering if Rain would ever wright a book with a character of her name. She wouldnt dare ask though.

Justin sighed and kissed Nate as he got up. He got up to and checked on Jessa who was stillreading, weeping and laughing.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:54 am

Nate watches his sister wrrite for awhile until she suddenly finished a book in an hour. She did not want him to proof read it though. This book was more of a woman's novel. She sent the large file to her editor and wrote that if it was to be published, she wanted it on shelves by November. Within a half hour, her editor wrote back that it would be published and it could be on shelves by October. She also wrote that Rain should take a break. Rain looks at Nate and says, "People don't seem to get that writing is my way of dealing with things." Nate smiles and says, "They only know part of you, sissy. So they don't know how you work." He kisses her forehead. He helps her go see Jessa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:10 pm

Justin was watching his sister. Thinking about all they had been through together, how many times he had failed her, he felt responsible even though he was not much older then him.

When Nate came with Rain he smiled "She is in the zone, I dont know if anything is going to break her through"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:06 pm

Rain looks at Jessa and says, "Hey the latest vampire book of my Forbidden Taste series will be here tomorrow. You wanna read it or are you gonna keep reading the same books over and over again?" Nate smiles as Rain did not forget her promise to get Jessa a first copy of her latest book.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:22 pm

Jessa looked up jumped up and put her ratted book down that had been read and reread and reread so much that it was almost falling apart her whole face light up and she nodded. "Yes please" Justin was so surprised at the quick responce of his sister that he began to choke.

He excused himself as Jessa was jumping up and down. "Thank you" She kept repeating then calmed down worried that she had scared him. "Sorry"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:34 pm

Rain smiles as Jessa showed so much joy in her eyes. She says, "Its no problem. I always get a few hard cover copies for myself and few close friends. I just hope you enjoy it." Nate followed Justin out with a smile. "Okay there love." He chuckles softly as he stands beside him. "My sister has a weird bond with her fans. Its stronger with Jessa because they know each other directly." Rain looks at Jessa's book collection and smiles at the worness of the books.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:42 pm

Jessa was over thrilled that she had a book, a book that only her editor had seen. She hugged Rain gently. "Thank you so much" She sighed again "this is so prefect" She had never had a hard cover copy of a book and now she was going to get a signed on things couldnt get better.

Justin fianlly finished chocking and smiled. "I am just happy that they are getting along" He licked his lips and then leaned into Nate. He noticed where he was looking. "I know they look rough but she has found most of them at second hand stores and they had traveled with us from each of our foster homes"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:51 pm

Rain blushes as Jessa hugged her. "Its no big deal Jessa. The newest book I just gave my editor will be part of a different series I am writing. Its more of a paranormal thriller/romance novel." Nate looks at the two girls interacting with one another as though they were one of the same. He says to Justin, "Those to seem to bring each other to life."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:07 am

Jessa shook her head "No it is so much more" She sat on her bed. "You see foster home after foster home the only thing that stayed consent was this teddy bear" She showed her a teddy bear. "My bother" She paused "And your books" She sighed "I know alot of them look ratty but I take good care of them I promise" She smiled. "A hard cover book, wow"

Justin smiled and kissed Nates hand "Yes they do" He genlty kissed the other mans lips while stroking his cheek
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:37 pm

Jess’s statements shocked Rain a bit but she did not show it as she thinks about this. She says calmly, "Well now you have me and my brother in your life for a while." Nate looks at Justin with a smile and kisses him on the lips slowly. He takes his hand and guides him away from the girls to give them alone time. Rain looks down a moment. She says softly, I am sorry I made you cry earlier. I did not mean to cause you pain."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:26 pm

Jessa smiled when she said that she would have then in her life she sighed ."I am glad to hear that" She ignored the part about for a while. She was hoping for them to be in their lives for a lot longer. She patted her bed. "Take a seat if you wish"

Justing kissed him back softly and then walked away with him. He gently squeezed the other mans hand and smiled "Seems our sisters are settling in a bit better.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:06 pm

Rain looks at her before parking the chair next to the bed and setting the brakes. She slowly lifts herself up and over on to the bed. She looks at her a moment and says, "So are you happier now that we are away from the hospital?" She did not know why but her heart was racing inside her chest. Meanwhile Nate nods slowly. "They seem to be doing fine." He takes him to his room and pulls him gently on the bed with him. He wraps his arms around him and kisses him softly on the lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:02 pm

((opps I forgot that she was still in the chair Sad)

"I am very happy to be out of the hospital, those places stink" She said softly she helped he the best that she could on to the bed and smiled at her.

Justin raised a eyebrow as he was taken to Nate's room, he smiled blushing as he pushed him on to the bed. He looked at him and licked his lips kissing him gently. He too wraped his arms around his neck and sighed into the kiss. "Do you know how prefect you are?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:19 pm

(Oh it is fine Hun.) Rain smiles and says, “I am glad to be out of there. My arms are all bruised from the ivs.” She watches her a moment before slowly kissing her on the cheek. “Thank you for being here for me.” Meanwhile Nate smiles and kisses Justin’s neck softly. He says, “Do you know how cute you are?” He tilts his head so he can get better access to his neck and leaves small bright red hickies on his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:01 pm

Surpised by the kiss given to her Jessa blushed a light pink and lowered her head. "You are welcome Rain" She whisperd still a little shy. She looked at her arm. "The burises should heal just keep your fuild up it will help the skin" She was speaking from experiance.

In the room Justin arched agaisnt the other mans touches and let out soft whimpers moans he didnt know what to think about all of this. He had never been touched and couldnt comprhend all what he was going through.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:45 am

Rain looks at her a moment realizing what she had done. She quickly lowers her head and says, “I am sorry Jess I should not have done that…Sorry if I made you uncomfortable…” She transfers herself back to the chair without any help and leaves the room before anything else can be said. She thinks to herself, “What is wrong with me? Jess could never see me as anything. I am broken and scarred.”

Nate whimpers and groans as he hears Justin’s sounds of pleasure. The boy was going to drive him mad with want. His hands caressed his strong well-built body as he sucked and nipped at the boy’s neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next