The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR))

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR)) - Page 17 Empty Re: Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR))

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:08 am

Nate was not sure if he could handle much more as Justin was driving his senses insane. He held back his release as much as he could but it was too much. He came in Justin's mouth. His hot seed leaving his body as he moaned and his body spasmed some as the waves of pleasure washed over his body.

Rain smiling at her lover could see that Jessa was enjoying the attention. She moans softly as Jessa massaged her breasts. Rain gets an idea and gets it so that they are both under the warm water. Using the water to get Jessa used to being touched. Rain continues to take turns sucking on each nipple roughly as she used her free hand to slowly go down her body and stroke her folds.

Back to top Go down

Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR)) - Page 17 Empty Re: Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR))

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:30 am

Justin was over the moon, Nate was enjoying himself. He swallowed the sweet nectar that his lover gave him. Slowly kissed and licked his shaft clean then stood up looking up at him wondering if Nate was wanting to take it to their bed.

Jessa meanwhile was trying to make Rain feel as good as she was making her feel. She cocked her head to the side as she was moved in the stream. She licked her lips and moan as her nipples. She gasped as fingers touched her folds. "Oh God Rain, baby" She gritted out through her clenched jaw.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:24 pm

Nate was still trying to calm down from the ultimate pleasure high. He kisses Justin deeply. As he does that, he turns the water off and picks him up easily carrying him to the bed. "This night is going to be fun." He runs his hands over his body. His hands finding the other boy's member. He strokes him slowly and keeps kissing him as he lays him on the bed.

Rain stroked her folds slowly and kissed her deeply. "See. I want this to be not just an emotional relationship." She kisses down her stomach. She wanted Jessa sexually, emotionally, and mentally. She wanted a true all around relationship.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:27 pm

Justin was happy that he made this man, the man that he loved with all his heart. He wondereed what he had planned but when he was picked up he gasped. "Baby" But laying down on the bed she stared up at him. His member came to a rigid erection when it was touched. "Hmmm" He growled out. He kissed him back and pulled him close to him.

In the shower Jessa was panting. She hadnt been touched like this since she had been pulled from her birth home. She stroked Rains face "I want that too"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:47 pm

Nate looks at him with a smile on his face as he could tell he has surprised Justin with his strength. He kissed him on the lips as he continued to stroke and tease his eagerly erect member with his hand. "Justin I am going to make you feel nothing but pleasure." He kissed down his neck and body slowly.

Rain could hear Jessa panting. Slowly she got on her knees and slowly began to lick and suck on her folds as she plays and strokes her with his folds. She moans loudly in delightful pleasure as she wanted her lover to feel nothing but pleasure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:59 pm

Justin kissed him a bit worried, Justin wasn't small by any means but he felt dwarfed by his size. He wasn't even sure how big he was. He half wondered what Nate thought of it. He arched as Nate started to kiss down his body. "Hmmm baby" His member arched painfully upwards at all the attention.

Jessa stroked Rain's hair. "Baby, are you wanting to do this here, or do you want to move to the bed?" She was growling and trying to stay standing as waves of pleasure were washing over her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:29 pm

Nate could feel his desire rising within him but he did not want to slow down. He caressed and kissed every inch of Justin's body. Leaving no part of his body untouched by his fingers and kisses. "I want you to feel good about yourself and your body my love." He kisses him deeply while continuing to stroke him roughly with his hand.

Rain stops for a moment. Her blue eyes easily revealing that she was thinking about the suggestion Jessa has pointed out. She kisses her deeply on the lips after getting off her knees. She was not very good with her words when it came to her desire. "Yes I do think that this will be more comfortable in the bed."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:31 am

Justin was kissing back, the discomfort of not being sure about his size left him the more that Nate loved on him. "God Nate you are going to kill me baby" He began to move his hands over his body digging his nails into the other man's back. He turned his head softly when Nate said he wants him to feel good about his body. He still wasn't sure about his size. He kissed him and moved his hips into the other man's hands. "I'm not too small for you?" He whispered softly.

Jessa meanwhile had rinsed Rain off and made sure all the soap was off of herself. Turned the shower off and wrapped rain in a big fluffy towel then carried her to the bed. She gently placed her on the bed and then quickly dried herself off then laid on the bed beside Rain slowly stroking the womans body.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:06 pm

Nate looks at him a moment confused by his question. He kisses him deeply as he moved his hand over his body. He says to him with a kiss, "You are the perfect size for my tastes my love." He goes down the boy's body leaving kisses and bite marks down his body. Before rubbing Justin's member with his hand and starts to suck on him and lick him hungrily.

Rain looks at her with a little smile before she kisses her deeply. She was doing her best to ignore the deep pink scars on her chest. She kisses her neck softly leaving light red marks. She was nervous about being this exposed to Jessa. It was not because of her being ashamed. She just didn't feel like herself with them on her and no one has caught her attackers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:55 pm

Justin blushed slightly then smiled this man was likely lying but it was alright. He moaned out as he was kissed down his body. When Nate reached his member he gasped, his body arching "Baby" he said during gritted teeth. He gripped the sheets. "Baby that feels" He arched not used to feeling great feelings like this. For him everything before this was horrible abuse. He swallowed hard he brought one hand to his lovers head gently, not to hold it but he stroked it.

Jessa looked down at her and smiled softly. "Man Rain you are so sexy and so beautiful" She kissed her softly then stroked her face. "Baby if you are not ready it is okay"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:23 pm

Nate keeps kissing and sucking his member as he wanted Justin to feel good. He could feel that he was unsure about his body. He stops to stroke him a bit harder. “Baby your body is perfect to me. There is no need to feel uncomfortable with your body.” He begins sucking and stroking him again as he moaned. He did not mind being the reassuring type in a relationship. He used his free hand to stroke Justin’s body.

Rain blushes madly at her compliment. She kisses her back deeply and slowly runs her hands over Jessa’s body. But when Jessa made her comment about not doing this, her confidence began to shatter more. She bites her bottom lip and asks her fear and worry swirling in her eyes, “You don’t want me?” Her voice shook as she quickly covered herself with one of the blankets and sat up on the bed shaking and tears streaming down her face instantly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:47 pm

Justin raised up on his elbows. "How did you" He stopped midsentence. "Man God you feel so good" He growled again and then felt the impeding organisim he reached down. "Baby you are making me feel so good I dont want this to end so quickly" He wanted to make Nate feel good too. His head fell back down on the bed as he trembled in desire.

Jessa imediatly crying. "Baby no, that is not what I mean, I thought I was rushing you" She pulled the blanket away and slowly came and covered her with her body and kissed her gently on the lips then lowered herself and suckled lightly on her nipples. "See baby I want you, I want you more then I could say" She blushed "I am so wet right now you would think that I wet myself."
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:42 am

Nate heard the desperate pleas of his lover but he was not going to stop until he made sure that his lover was able to handle it at the brink of pleasure. He stops using his mouth on his lover anna says to him with a smile, "You wear your emotions on your face. I could see the doubt in your eyes. I can see the uncertainty in lines on your face. The lines you develop when you are worried about something I find it really cute."

Rain looks at her tears still streaming down her face. She wanted to climb into a hole and never come out. But then when Jessa climbed on top of her, she was confused. She says to her feeling her kiss her lips, "You are not rushing me. I want you." She kisses her deeply and moans softly in want as touched and sucked her nipples. "Jessa I want you so much."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:00 am

Shaking his head Justin blushed. "Guess there is going to be no hiding from you" He kissed him hard on his lips. "Baby make love to me, please, make both of us feel good"

Jessa continued to suckle on her lovers nipples and then kissed down her body gently bitting and licking her stomach and then licking her belly botton then went even lower, all while keeping a close eye on Rain as she reached her legs she licked each inner thigh. She then slowly licked her sweetness. "Hmmm baby" She moaned out.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:51 am

Nate took a moment kissing him back deeply and needingly. "There is no reason for you to hide anything from me. You and I both have been through a lot and accept each other for it. If you are afraid to tell me anything you know that you can anyway. I won't run from you. And I won't let you run from me either." He knew that Justin was a victim of sexual abuse by his family and foster families. That was the only thing that made him hesitant about their intimate relationship. He did not know how far Justin was able to go. If he had never been with a man before, this would be uncomfortable for him. While Nate on the other hand, was used to being the top and bottom in his male relationships. He says to him hesitantly, "If I may ask Justin, how far have you gone with intimacy with a man? I am not judging you. I just need to know so I don't hurt you."

Meanwhile Rain was not having any issues at all. She was gripping the sheets of the bed but that was the natural reaction for her. Plus she was still nervous. She moaned and arched her back in pleasure as Jessa licked her folds. That was something she was not expecting her to do. "Oh Jessa..." she moaned out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:29 pm

Justin stiffened at his question. He didn't remember his past, well that was good, meant Nate didn't stay with him for pity. "Ummm I have never willing been with a man my love" He turned his head away. "Both my sister and I were, well abused, and well, videos and stuff, before we were rescued and adopted" He bit his lip and turned his attention back to the man kissing him. "But I believe that you can erase all of that" He looked up at him. "Please make love to me"

Jessa smiled. "Just feel my beautiful princess" She licked her folds again then gently nibbled on her clit. She was rubbed her hands over the womans body trying to make her feel complelty loved and wanted.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:46 pm

Nate looks at him a moment and kisses him tenderly. “I ask only because the first time a man is intimate with another man, it can be uncomfortable because it is anal sex.” He gets off the bed a moment and smiles some as he was glad he was always thinking ahead. He goes to his room real quick and comes back with a tube of edible lubricant. He says calmly getting back in bed with him kissing him, “I don’t want to hurt you so I thought it would be a good idea to have this.”

Rain moans loudly in delight and digs her nails in the sheets of the bed. She says in between moans and small groans in pleasure, “Jessa this feels so good…But I want to…Make you feel good too….” Her scars were completely forgotten about as the waves of pleasure were so intense. Her whole body was trembling in pleasure but she was trying her best to hold still.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:06 pm

Justin watched as Nate leaves. He didnt understand he had a right to know. When he came back he sat up and touched Nate's hands softly. "I am not a ass virgin, havent been for a long time but this will be the first time that someone has made love to me" He kissed his softly then with more passion. He broke the kiss and took the lube. Then laid down on the bed, "Come to me baby, let make each other feel great"

Rain continued to lick and nibble on Rains folds. She put a finger in her mouth then slowly brought it to Rains hole. "Baby my time will come I need to to feel how important you are for me"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:38 pm

Nate felt better knowing that Justin was not a virgin. Though he was not happy how that came to be. He also wanted to have the lube just in case. He kisses Justin and says, “Sorry I know I am bugging you right now but I just don’t want to hurt you.” He kisses him again before grabbing the lube to prepare Justin’s body for him. He puts some of the lube on his fingers and some of it at Justin’s anal entrance. Then he slowly fingered him while kissing his lover heatedly and hungrily.

Rain moans and lets out a purr like sound as she was getting lost in the pleasure as Jessa continued to lick and nibble on her folds. But then she noticed Jessa doing something with her finger. She stops her a moment. “Why do you have to wait?” She easily grabs her gently and pulls Jessa up on top of her. But Jessa’s folds were not fair from Rain’s face and vice versa. Rain licks and sucks on Jesssa’s folds and clit slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:13 am

"Baby you are not bugging me, you care and that is what I love about you" Justin watched Nate with trust filled eyes. He gasped filling his lovers finger at his entrance. He looked at Nate. "Unless I say monkey dont stop okay, and don't worry I know this is going to be hard for both of us but I need it just as much as you do" He kissed back and slowly started to rock his hips to match Nate's finger.

Jessa had wanted Rain to feel good and the maons and purrs that she was hearing was a sign of that. She kept it up and was about to answer her when she was flipped. "Alright" She kept up the movments as Rain licked her. "Hmmm baby you feel so good"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:30 pm

Nate nods understanding the safe word and glad that Justin had a safe word. He keeps kissing him as he adds a finger and increased his pace so his lover would enjoy himself more. He says to him in the kiss, "I love you Justin. I want to make you feel great." His own body heated with desire and need. But he wanted to make sure that he was truly ready for him.

Rain smiles and slides her fingers into Jessa's wet folds. She moved her fingers in and out of her folds while she sucked and licked her clit. She wanted to make her stop worrying and just feel good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:10 am

"I might say stop, but I won't mean it, there will be tears but please don't stop" He groaned out as Nate continued to finger him. "I do feel great my love" He paused " Let me make you feel good though"

Feeling more and more turned on Jessa returned the motions gently pushing her finger in her lovers hole. "Ohh baby you feel so good" She blew gently on Rain's folds wanting to see how she would respond to that.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:16 am

Nate looks at him a moment while still fingering him roughly but slowly. He kisses down his neck slowly and says to him, "Just knowing that I can make you feel good about yourself and your body makes me feel good." Once Nate knew that his body was ready, he put a condom on before pushing his member into the man's entrance slowly. He bites his lip to stop from moaning too loudly.

Rain keeps moving her fingers in and out of Jessa's folds while licking and sucking her clit. She tenses up a little bit as she feels Jessa's finger inside her. It caused her to have a mini flashback of her sexual assault natural in this moment trying not to ruin this moment. But she shook it off and moaned loudly as Jessa blew on her folds. Her moan sounded just like a purr from a cat just like before. "Jessa..." Her back slightly arched in pleasure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:47 am

Justin looked at Nate with such love and trust. He moaned as he kissed his neck. "Yes baby" He purred out as he saw Nate put on the condom. He hadnt even been thinking about that. Least somebody has been. He arched up momentarily then forced himself to relax as he felt his lover pushing in. "Ohh baby you feel good" He stroked his face. "Don't hold back, we both need this"

Jessa felt her tense and took her finger out. "SOrry baby" She just went back to licking and nibbling flicking her clit with her tongue. "Thats it baby give it to me" She moaned out loudly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:12 am

Nate kisses him deeply and smiles as he could read his lover like a book. He moved in and out thrusting slowly into his lover ever so gently despite his deep desire for him. He says softly to him in between kisses and moans, "I don't want to be too rough on you love. Don't worry we'll both be happy and satisfied by the time the night is over."

Rain was going to say something but before she could, the pressure became too much and she hit her climax. "JESSA!" The waves of pleasure made her moan and whimper in delight. Her body trembles and she holds on to Jessa gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next