The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drag Me Into Your World [Dark Hunter RP, Private, R]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Drag Me Into Your World [Dark Hunter RP, Private, R] - Page 2 Empty Re: Drag Me Into Your World [Dark Hunter RP, Private, R]

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:21 pm

He arched a brow, trying to resist the urge to squirm in his spot as he watched her rip apart the Beignet and eat it.He got the distinct feeling that she wanted to rip him to pieces.. He needed to tread lightly with her. Frankly she was making him feel like he was a kid again in trouble by his mother and was fixing to get a good whallop on the backside.

Not to mention her death glare was giving him the sweats. But he kept himself in a relaxed state, not wanting her to know she was making him squirm like a young whelp out of school. " you know, i am merely trying to be nice, no need to be glaring at me as if your eyes can shoot dagger's.. i get enough of that from those groups of tall, blonde and stupid men that ambushed ya."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Drag Me Into Your World [Dark Hunter RP, Private, R] - Page 2 Empty Re: Drag Me Into Your World [Dark Hunter RP, Private, R]

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:29 pm

Elena watched him and sighed deeply. She was weary about all this. She just wanted to go home and pretend none of this ever happened. But how to get rid of him, that was the question. "Thank you for your help," she told him softly. "I need to go," she stated, pushing back from her seat, unable to stand it there anymore.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Male Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:44 pm

He got up the moment she did, tossed a couple of bills on the table and slid out of the booth. " i will walk you home, they had to target you for some reason.. considering a gang like that don't usually err.. go for one single woman. " he grimaced slightly , rubbing the back of his head. " so just to be on the safe side.. i will walk you home. do you have an alarm system or anything? . or in fact a cell? i could give you my number just in case you need help or something. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:03 pm

She got up, shoving a hand through her hair. her gaze shifted to him. "Target me?" she asked, a little bit nervous about that. "I have an alarm system and a cell." Here she thought she had to protect herself against robbers and rapist. Not creatures of the night.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:52 am

He arched a brow, not about to tell her that her little alarm system would help against these types of men. at least, not alot anyways. he was quick to find a pen and paper, jotting down his own personal number before handing it to her. " you should program that into your phone. as soon as possible. never know when you might need me. . and yes target you... it might be strange but men like that. if they where just doing a random grab and ... run. they wouldn't have needed nearly six of them, one or two would have just been fine against someone like you. so you either have something they want or... using you as bait.. wouldn't be the first. "

He shrugged, he saw no need to tell her a covered up lie. that and he figured she deserved the flat out honest truth anyways." well come on then, its late and i am sure your just begging to go to sleep."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:12 pm

Elena took the number he wrote on a piece of paper, and she looked at it, before putting it in her pocket. His words frightened her. "Something they want, or want me as bait?" That was terrifying. Why would anyone want her? With a grumble, she stalked toward the door. Stupid blonde men weren't going to frighten her. If they wanted her, she'll just fight back. They haven't met her when she's angry.

( I'm pretty sure Daimon's can't go inside someone's home, unless they are invited )
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:44 pm

He shrugged" could be... men like these are .. ruthless so to speak.. will do anything and use anyone they want, including a lovely woman like you.. " he didn't tell her that he would stay close, probably rent some rinky dinky apartment close by, his gut told him something might happened, and he always listened to his gut.. Even if it got him in trouble.

"you will be safer during daylight hours. if you have to work at night just find a buddy to pair up with or ride in a taxi.. of you really wanna walk, just call me and i will be glad to walk you too and from work."

(( mmmm i don't remember that in the books.. i might have to reread them))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:28 pm

Elena sighed deeply. Oh she just wanted to go home, and not have to listen to him saying anymore terrifying things about these blonde men. "Okay okay," she replied softly. "I get it. Lets just go." Maybe if she never left her home, they would never get her.

( oh well. I'm trying to find out )
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:17 pm

he relaxed and followed her, glancing around before glancing to her. " sorry , didn't mean to like. scare you or anything with more horror stories. . tell me a little about yourself? or what you like" he hoped maybe getting her to talk about something familiar would help calm her down a bit. " have you ever been married? or dating or have kids? ." stuffing his hands in his pockets he waited, letting her choose and pick what she wanted to give him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:22 am

Elena sighed deeply, not really wanting to take the walk home. She just wanted to be there already. Like if Scotty could beam her to her house. That would be nice. "I... dated a few times. Never married, no kids," she told him softly, wrapping her arms around herself as she walked.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:49 pm

He glanced to her before his gaze moved over her head to scan the surrounding area, giving a slight smile. " lemme guess.. you may have liked the guy but .. not marriage material?" he teased, looking back at her, frowning slightly '" are you cold?.. here you can use my jacket. " he shrugged out of it and held it out to her. " its not that good looking but atleast it does its job in keeping the body warm. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2