The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A saviour captured. (open mostly like Rated R later on)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A saviour captured. (open mostly like Rated R later on) - Page 3 Empty Re: A saviour captured. (open mostly like Rated R later on)

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Tue May 08, 2012 5:41 pm

Before the night had ended Demin had shifted back to his human form. A dream maybe, who knew. Demon looked at the girl laying in a tight ball next to him when he woke up. The girl and the twins were still fast asleep. Demon sighed abd shifted sightly, before closing his eyes and just sitting there.

Another hour or so passed before Demon opened his eyes again. Both mood and Sun were gone most likely off on a hunt. Demon looked down at Alice who was still asleep. " Alice." Demon said in a quiet voice. " It's time to get up." Demon stood his back and legs popping loudly as he did. " DId you sleep well?" Demon asked looking over at her.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Female Number of posts : 127
Location : Under a midnight sky. Where the moon is always full.
Registration date : 2012-02-11

Back to top Go down

A saviour captured. (open mostly like Rated R later on) - Page 3 Empty Re: A saviour captured. (open mostly like Rated R later on)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 08, 2012 6:29 pm

Although dreams haunted her she did not show it. Only slightl twitches in her face as she was grabbed and beat. She was used to sleep in a postioned that covered all her vital organs, her neck and her head. So she kept the postion,

She heard her name and jumped up to her feet. She took a moment to relize where she was and tried to act if nothing had just happened instead she smiled and turned to him. "Very much so Demon, thank you" She nodded "How about you?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Tue May 08, 2012 7:26 pm

Demon looked at her as she jumped. He felt bad for scarring her the pat two days. " That's good." Demon looked down at his unshoed feet. " I slept fine." Demon looked to the cave door as the two young wolves came in dragging a buck with them. " I'll get a fire started." Demon said and did just that.

Moon found a jagged, sharp rock and started to skin and gut the animal. Cutting peices of meat off for Demon to cook. The three shifters could eat the hole deer plus some, but they would mostlikely just leave it out for the aminals or something.

After Demon had cook up quite a bit of the meat he handed peices to each of them. The twins ate fast as if thy hadn't eaten and days. Which without Demon around, they most likely didn't. Demon placed some meat down infront of her cat. " Eat." Demon said to Alice before eating for himself.

( Sorry if these are suck, I just got back from a three and a half mile run with the dogs.)
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 08, 2012 7:35 pm

((Nah its good))

Alice shook her head "Sorry I am so jumpy, just habbit you know?" She said softly. When seeing the other wolves come back her stomach growled in hunger. She hadnt eaten in close to 4 days and she was feeling it. She wouldnt dare ask for any meat nor would she take any. If it was offered and only after evreyone else had eaten wound she.

She watched the fire and stared into it lovely watching the flames dance she walked a little closer to get closer to the heat.

She watched Moon cut up the meat with fasitination. "You are talented Moon" She whispered softly. When she was offered the meat she looked around to make sure everyone else had eaten then quickly ate herself. "Thank you, it has been a long time since I ate" She had finished her share and sighed, visably relaxing a little. She stroked her cats fur and closed her eyes.

She quickly opened them and looked around but seeing that everyone was in the same spots she relaxed again.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Tue May 08, 2012 7:41 pm

Demon watched as she ate, before he ate the rest of his own. After the twins had had their fill Demon stood and put out the fire. " Let's go. We should be there back dark. Even at Moon and Sun's speed."

Demon stood and shifted, as did the twins. Demon waited for her to get on and took off into the woods. The twins running at their top speeds next to him. Demon ran quitckly, but not as fast as before.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 08, 2012 7:47 pm

Feeling much better now that she ate she stood stretched acidently showing off some of her scars but she was not aware it. Licking her lips she sighed softly, She watched as he shifted then collecting her cat she climbed up on his back.

She nuzzled his neck and stracted his ears then watched the world wizz buy since they were not going too fast this time. She kept scratching behind his ears.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Tue May 08, 2012 7:57 pm

Time skip

After running for around 12 hours they came to what seemed to be a very small town. Demon let her off his back and shifted. Sun sat down in the cool snow panting like mad. He brother did the same. Demon looked at them. " Come on you too, shift and we can get home.

Both the twins grunted and shifted standing ans slowly starting to walk. " My house is just up the road." Demon said to Alice before pulling the hood of her cloke over her head. Demon walked up the road getting looked form almost every one.

" Since when dose The Wolf have a girl other then the small one with him?" A young boy asked his mother as thr pasted. The mother just told him to hush. Demonb looked down at the ground as he walked. Before they came to a small cabin. Demon opened the door and the twins walked in plopping down on the small couch.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 08, 2012 11:22 pm

Holding on to them as the continued to run. She was amazed that he could go this fast for so long. She didnt mind the silence she was used to silence her whole life was basically silence.

When they finally stopped and Alice got off she stretched out the stiffness and started to walk with them. She kept her head down as they walked she had noticed that he put the cloak up on her head she thought he had ment to hide her.

She heard the comment and saw all the looks but didnt say anything. When they were in she stood by the door as the twins plopped down on the couch. She had seened Demon look down and was sure that he was ashamed, maybe even regreatful that he had saved her.

She put down her cat and looked aroundthe place. "Nice place'
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Wed May 09, 2012 3:08 pm

Demon looked over at her as she spoke. " It's not the best." Demon said giving a shrug. " Are you hungery?"Demon asked looking over at the twins then back to her.

" YES!" Moon shouted and looked over at Demon. Demon chuckled and walked into the small kitchen. He started a fire in the small stove and got some meat out from... where ever they kept it back then. XD. After Demon had cooked up the meat he gave some to the twins, the cat, and Alice before he ate for himself.

Demon sighed when they had all finished, the twins headed off to their small badroom and quickly fell asleep. Demon looked over at her. " Are you ready for bed?"
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 09, 2012 4:31 pm

Alice had to disagree his home was better then anything. It was small yes but it was far far away from Landon. "It is the best in my thoughts" She looked around "Not tat I am arguring with you" Her eyes went wide then she sighed. Of course no one of them would be upset with her.

She giggled when the twins shouted that she was hungry. Thinking that since all she did the whole day was ride she didnt earn the right to eat but when she was offered it she gladly ate up, after making sure the others ate frist.

When Demon asked if she was ready for sleep she nodded. "Yes but where will I be...you know...Sleeping?" She was still a bit scared to be alone.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Wed May 09, 2012 6:58 pm

Demon looked over at her when when she asked where she will be sleeping. " You may sleep in here on the couch or with me if you would like. Up to you." Demon gave a small shrug.

Demon cleaned up the mess from getting the food ready, and put more logs in the large fire. Demon looked over at her. " Okay so what will it be?"

=P
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 09, 2012 7:29 pm

Feeling nervous again when she thought they would be separted Alice began looking around. but hearing his second idea she nodded. "I dont want to be alone" She said feeling foolish. "I know you can and will protected me any where but..." She trailed off "My nightmares arent as bad when you are near"

She sighed and as he put more logs on the fire. "Here please or whereever you are please" She said softly. Rubbing her arms. "I didnt mean to make you three run so hard I guess sun and moon are tired, is that cause of me?"

Alice did not want to mention the whispers that she heard from the people in the town, and she would never it wasnt her place. She instead looked up at him curious where he would sleep.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Wed May 09, 2012 7:39 pm

Demon nodded. " I understand. When Sun was younger she would curl up next to me every light, scared that her master would find her again. So that is fine by me."

Demon lead her to his small room where they would sleep. " No it was not because of you, we run that hard alot. They need to work up their strangth. It will make them great fighters when the time does come." Demon held a hand out to the bed. " Sleep." Demon layed down on the bed and waited for her to do the same.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu May 10, 2012 12:02 am

Her ears perked up at the what he said "So Sun was..." She shook her head sadly. "Well I am glad that you found her" She felt more realxed hearing that their harsh pace was not all her fault, she did not like being a burden. She liked being strong or least seen as strong but Demon was able to save her so he knew that she had a week side.

Once on the bed she curled into her painful tight ball again and her cat came in and jumped up meowing at Demon as if trying to tell him that this postion was bad for her, and she needed to stretch out that this was a result of Landon watching her while she slept beating her if she wasnt pleasing his sick fantasy. Not that he ever really did take advantage but he had wanted to.

Shivering slightly in her sleep Alice wrapped her arms around her cat tightened her ball.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Fri May 11, 2012 1:53 pm

Demon wasn't quite sure what to do when the cat told him she needed to spred out. Demon sighed and lied down next to Alice. Demon ;ayed there awake for quite some time. When he saw her shiver, Demon got a bear skin blanket and places it over her befor again laying down.

Demon could see a slight look of pain upon her face. Demon rubbed her back light. " Alice, you don't need to sleep in such tight of a ball. I won't let anything happen." Demon rubbed her back. " Just try sleepingh diffrent tonight. " I'll be here when you wake."

=P Sorry if that was dumb.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri May 11, 2012 7:25 pm

The cat twitched his tail little impatient. If Alice stayed like this too long her legs could cramp up and she would be in even more pain. Alice was used to being in pain though,but ever since he had healed her she felt the stiffness more when she slept like this.

When the blanket was dropped on her she jerked awake but then sighed as she relized where she was. She snuggled in to him though and fell asleep. She heard his words and slowly streched out wincing slightly. She sighed then and fell into an even deaper sleep.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Fri May 11, 2012 8:07 pm

Demon stoked her hair when she streched out. She soon feel alseep. Demon stayed awake for a short time after she drifted off. Then he himself fell asleep. His arm over her lightly.

Demon jumped awake to the screams of Sun at around five the next morning. Demon jumped to his feet and went into the room. The girl weas still asleep. Demon sat down on the bed, Moon was awake stairing at his sister. " Sun, hun wake up." Demon shook her lightly. Sun's eyes flew open and she placed her head on her sholder.

" Demon." The girl sobbed. " He got me and Moon!" The girl looked at him tears in her icy blue eyes. " Demon he stole us, and tried to kill us."

Demon stroked the young girls hair. " Shh, Sun I wouldn't let that happen" Sun nodded and layed her head back down on the pillow. " get some sleep sweetie." Sun nodded and closed her eyes. Demon walked back into his room and layed back down on the bed.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri May 11, 2012 8:22 pm

His gentle touches relaxed her more and she fell into a deep dreamless sleep. The frist dreamless sleep in a long time.

Hearing the screams brought her out of her dead sleep she shot up on the bed and looked around widley. She figured out quickly where she was this time and licked her lips as he left.

She could hear the talking and her heart went out to Sun. She sighed and shook her head she wanted to go to the poor girl but she was still a stranger. When he finally came back she crawled to him and touched him softly "Is she okay?" She spoke, almost for the first time in a long time.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Fri May 11, 2012 8:29 pm

Demon looked over at her. " Yes, she's fine. Just a bad dream." Demon yawned and looked over at her. " It's early." Demon yawned again. " Lets get back to sleep." Demon's voice drifted off as he closed his eyes.

Demon soon feel asleep again. It had been a long day, running so far. And not sleep for suck a long time. Demon sliped into a deep sleep.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat May 12, 2012 12:45 am

Nodding slowly Alice looked him over and spoke softly again "Get some sleep, I am still tried, not that I did much but never slept much before" Before she could even finsih her statment she relized that he was asleep.

She laid back down almost touching him but not yet. She yawned and seemed relaxed petting her cat. Then slowly falling back asleep.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Sat May 12, 2012 7:44 pm

Demon moved closer to her in his sleep, and wrapped his large arms over her. Something that he awlays had done, even to Sun. It made the girl feel safe in her sleep and he hoped it would do the same for Alice.

Demon awake the next morning around seven. The sun was shinning out side and the fist signs of spring were hanging lightly in the air. Demon look down at the still sleeping Alice next to him. Demon moved his arms and saw her eyes fludder open. " Good morning." Demon spoke in a soft voice and stroked her hair.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 14, 2012 12:24 am

Feeling something on her Alice jumped slightly but when she figured out it was Demon she snuggled into him and held his arm as if she was frightened that this was a dream. She slept soundly for the first time in years no night mares no dark figure grabbing at her and groaping at her.

When he spoke she smiled and stretched surprised that it didnt hurt and she wasnt stiff. Her eyes showed it. She sighed as he stroked her haiir. "Hmm I like that" She smiled looking up at him. "Good morning" she said softly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Mon May 14, 2012 4:36 pm

Demon smiled at her and got up from the bed. " So what do you want to do today?" Demon listened for a short time, he didn't hear the twins up. That was odd the got up early most of the time. Demon shrugged to himself. " I would say we could go to the market, but I wouldn't want some one to see you."

(( Sorry I wrote a whole six pages in second person today. =P i'm a tad tired.))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 14, 2012 6:58 pm

"I dont want to put you or your family in danger, I am used to staying inside" She sighed looking at him. "Where are the other two?" She felt something different in him. "Are you okay?"

She sat down on the bed. "I dont need to go anywhere I can hide if you need to go somewhere though" She looked up at him and nodded. "I guess your town doesnt like newcomers?" She had heard the whispers when they had come in and had a feeling that the community would not accept her so she wouldnt tempt it.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Mon May 14, 2012 7:38 pm

" I'm not sure where they are at. I don't hear them." Demon gave a sharg. Demon cocked an eye brow at her. " Yes I'm fine why?" Demon looked her over then back to her eyes.

Demon shrugged. " I just think it's because you were with me. The only people they had ever seen me with are Sun and Moon. So that might be why." Demon looked down at the floor then back at her. " Are you hungry?"
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next