The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A saviour captured. (open mostly like Rated R later on)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

A saviour captured. (open mostly like Rated R later on) - Page 4 Empty Re: A saviour captured. (open mostly like Rated R later on)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 14, 2012 11:09 pm

Not liking hearing that he didnt know where the other two where. She didnt want anything to happen to them because of her. She looked around for her cat, knowing that he liked being with the two.

She barely heard his words numbly nodding then shaking her heard when he asked if she was hungry even though her rumbling stomach proved that to be wrong. She liked her lips "Please just find the other two and my cat, I will stay here, I have gone days with out foodI can go for a couple more hours without"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

A saviour captured. (open mostly like Rated R later on) - Page 4 Empty Re: A saviour captured. (open mostly like Rated R later on)

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Tue May 22, 2012 1:53 pm

Demon just looked at her the twins often left the house, heading into town, or just out hunting. " Alice I'm sure they are fine, they are gone most mornings." Demon sighed and stroked her hair. He could tell she was hungry and she needed to keep her stranth up. She was so skinny, Demon could see the tops of her eyes socets and her cheek bones.

" Alice, please don't lie about being hungry, we won't run out of food, help yourself to anything."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Female Number of posts : 127
Location : Under a midnight sky. Where the moon is always full.
Registration date : 2012-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 23, 2012 5:39 pm

Nodding Alice relaxed a little "I am sorry I just didnt want to be the reason anything happened" She sighed as he stroked her hair, it was matted and thin due to not proper bathing or food. She looked up at him and smiled softly causing her cheek bones to be shown even more.

"I wasnt lieing Demon, I simply said that since I have gone days with out eating before, a few hours would be nothing" She looked up at him her dark eyes and yellow skin showing her hunger. "But since you asked I am hungry" She licked her lips.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Wed May 23, 2012 5:58 pm

(( I hope you don't mind that I'm reading you Looking for love roleplay =D))

Demon looked at her and nodded when she said she was hungry. Demon walked into the kitchen and got them both something to eat, alone with the other two and the cat when they come back. Demon sat down at the table place a plate infrot of her. " Eat." He said taking a bite of his own.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 23, 2012 6:42 pm

((How do you like that one?? I have many other you can take a llok at if you want))

Following him, since she was still abit scared to be alone she watched him cook then sat down she watched him start to eat the ate her self. "Ohh Demon this is so good" She closed her eyes as she swallowed then ate the meal, slowly for she had learned that if she ate too fast she would get sick. She looked up at him and smiled "So guess you never thought when you went to my step brother that you would be leaving with another person did you?"

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Wed May 23, 2012 7:06 pm

(( I love that one lol. I'm on page 21. And yeah I read some of your other one too.))

Demon smiled. " Your welcome." Demon looked at her and swollowed what was in his mouth. " No I didn't think I would come back with someone." Demon looked over at her after finishing his food. " And definitenly not someone as pretty as you." Demon gave her a smile.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 23, 2012 7:13 pm

((Oh what other ones what do you think??))

Eating what was on her plate she smiled and licked her lips. "Yes very good" She leaned back a little Gasping as he called her pretty, she blushed and her mouth dropped open. "You think I am pretty?" She was finally able to whisper, the blush was now making her ears burn. She didnt think she was pretty at all, she was bony and her hair was falling out, really all she needed was some good food and some sun to take the orange away from her skin due to lack of sun and food.

"Thank you though Deamon" She said softly still blusing.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Wed May 23, 2012 7:26 pm

(( I can't remember it was like the first week I joined lol. But I like them.))

Demon nodded and put the plates in the sink. " Yes you are more then pretty, you're beautiful. All you need is some TLC." Demon smiled and kissed her cheek. Demon liked the way the blush looked on her skin. " Spring is almost here. I can almost smell it in the air. When it's here, we'll get you out into the woods, get you some sun."

Demon was not at all pail, he never had been. Even when in his wolf form he got the sun, making his skin a light tan. Demon smuled and kissed her cheek again. Just then the twins walked tough the door. A large buck over Moon's sholder. Sun was giggling as the cat in her arms lcked her face.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 23, 2012 11:11 pm

((Thats cool I have a few on here that are really good))

Alice watched as he put the plates in the sink then looked up at him as he continued. "Me beautiful" She raised an eyebrow and shook her head. She had seen the girls Laudon had brought into his bed, they all had long hair, darker skin and although were skinny didnt look sickly like she did. She did smile though when he mentioned the sun. "That sounds great"

When he kissed her she giggled and blushed again. When she heard someone coming she put herself infront of Demon as if to protect him but then grinned when she saw who it was. She looked up at Demon and smiled "You were right" She looked at her cat and smiled "Good morning midnight, sun and moon"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Mon May 28, 2012 12:39 pm

Moon gave a smile. " Good morning." Moon and Sun headed out into the back to clean the deer. Demon Sat down at the table. " So what are the plans from the day?"

(( Eek sorry writers block.))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 29, 2012 11:48 am

Alice smiled as they carried the deer out. She chewed her bottom lip then continued to eat . "I dont really have plans, I know you think its best if I dont go into town but maybe the back yard?" She paused "Laundon never let me out so I know I am very pale maybe get some nice colour on me?"

She grinned. "You should know that I wouldnt have plans though, but I could clean up, or do some yard work" She shrugged "Anything really I am just grateful to get away"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Tue May 29, 2012 2:03 pm

Demon gave a smile. " Yes you can go out side. There are some chairs out in the sun. Go ahead and sit out there. You don't need to do anything, it's still a tad to cold for yard work." Demon stood up and took her out back. There was a small shed out back where Sun and Moon where skinning and cleaning the deer. Demon sat down in the chair next to her. " You can also shower it you would like."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 30, 2012 12:00 am

Standing up a little excited Alice grinned "Outside" She stepped outside in her only clothing a tattered dress but she didnt mind the cold, barely felt it after being so used to being cold all the time.

She sat in the chair and lifted her head to the cold sun and side breathing deep. "It even smells better here" She commented lost in her own little world. He had her attention at the wound of a shower though. She looked at him. "Do I need one?" She was innocent about most things like that so was looking to him for guidence.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Wed May 30, 2012 1:26 pm

Demon smiled at how happy she seemed. She most likely hadn't been out just to sit in years. Demon smiled she seemed to light up at the feeling of being out side.

Demon didn't want to sound mean, who knew the last time she had showered. " It's up to you, but I think you sould. It will make you feel a millon times better. Just ask Sun and Moon. They would know."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 30, 2012 7:13 pm

Inhaling deeply she then placed her bare feet on to the grass yepled at the coldness but then placed her feet on completly letting her toes feel the coldness and the feel of the grass.

She stood and spun a little but then fell down back into her chair. "Little unsteady on my feet still" She blushed slightly.

Thinking about the shower she turned to him. "Do you have some of that rose scented soap I saw some of my brothers women using?" She licked her lips as Midnight jumped on her lap and purred smiling Alice petted him and sighed. "I missed you too, so glad you are safe"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:00 am

Demon chuckled. " I'm not sure, SUn might have some." Demon looked over at her with a smile she acted like a little kid on her first day out of the house.

( I'm sorry I have writers block.)
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:14 pm

Alice sighed and smilee "Any shower would be good" She said softly. "I know I must look a mess" She looked at him. "I still cant belive I was foolish enough to think that you needed me to save you"

She held on to her cat and kissed his fur. She shivered slightly jumped about a foot in the air when she heard a sound coming from the front and raced into the house. She was still jumpy that her brother would find her and kill her. More scared that Demon and sun and moon would be killed to just because of her. She wasnt hidding though she acutally looked as if she was ready to sacrifice herself to ever was coming.

((hopefuly that gives you somehting more to work with))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:03 pm

Demon watched the girl as she seemed to jump into the air. Demon sighed guessing it was just some one he knew out in the front. Walking around the house stood a long legged black wolf. The dark hair male looked into the eyes of the other name. It ewas one of his kind, but why was is here, what did it want? Demon didn't take his eyes off the other person remembering everything about the other. A large chain like caller hung from it's neck a chain broke hanging down. Someone had been keeping this man as a pet, like a dog on a chain. " May I gelp you?" Demon asked his eyes still locked on the other. The black wolf's eats went back on it's head as if it was affrade of Demon's voice.

" I was told to come here." Tje growling voice of the other rang in Demon's ears. " Are you Demon." Demon gave a small nod to the other. ' I was told by an old wof I met in the woods to come here, a man has kept me chained in a yard, as if I was a dog." The wolf blinked. ' didn't know where else to go." Demon wondered wheater or not he should trust the other. " Please sir." The wolf plead. " I need your help."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:45 am

((Sorry been a rough little time I had to put down my kitty of 8 yearrs on the 7th so it was a hard time...bawled))

Alice felt foolish she was sure that her brother had come back for her. She peeked out the window and relaxed. She sighed and let them talk though. She looked around trying to find a way to make herself more needed but ended up just watching them.

She slowly walked outside again and stood there seeing what was going on. She wished she had the abilty to talk to Demon without speaking. She would ask him what was going on and what she could do. But she couldnt so stood there wand waitied to see what could happen.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4