The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resonance of Eternity (KDS)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Resonance of Eternity (KDS) - Page 3 Empty Re: Resonance of Eternity (KDS)

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat May 07, 2011 3:06 pm

Zephyr was mildly startled out of his thoughts when Vashyron walked into the bathroom without knocking. "You know, there's this great thing, dunno who made it up, but it's called knocking. You know, announcing yourself at the door by tapping your knuckles against the surface?" he said sarcastically, though he didn't cover himself up since it would have been pointless, and he was no prude. Now for keeping in touch, he didn't see why Vashyron couldn't just come and get him. Oh, but there was the question of what time of day and where to meet since Zephyr didn't really have a house of his own, or a phone number for that matter. He just walked around the streets all day, or stuck around in someone's bed for a few hours. "Depends on how often your asking for this. Once a day, then we can just set up a time to meet at the gate or something."
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Female Number of posts : 4355
Registration date : 2009-01-04

http://nyako-chan.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat May 07, 2011 3:43 pm

Vashyron ignored the sarcastic comments from Zephyr, like it mattered whether he knocked or not, it wasn't like he was going to walk in on something he had never seen before. He thought about just meeting up everyday but quickly shook his head, "Unlike you, I actually have a steady job. It really would be easier if you just stayed here. But that's like forcing feral cat to be a house kitty, it doesn't work..." he said with a frown leaning against the counter, resting one hand on top of it. He scratched his neck with his other hand looking at the corner of the room as he thought, his bare chest heaved with a sigh once and he finally decided , "I'll just meet you by the gate around 6 tomorrow... we'll come up with a schedule then." He said. He looked back down at Zephyr, "Now are you going to leave now, or are you going to rest here and leave whenever you want. Cuz the couch it free if you want it." Vashyron suggested.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat May 07, 2011 4:12 pm

Zephyr rather liked that simile, comparing him to a cat. Was that how Vashyon saw him, he wondered? "I could stay here when I wanted, come and go as I please if I wanted, if that's what you're offering," he said. "It'd be more like housing a feral cat in need of some shelter." After all, that's what he did with the Seminary. He wouldn't have to go back to Leanne then. It would mean that he wouldn't have to be forced to live here and expected to show up every night. He could sleep other places, and Vashyron could just leave him a spare key or something. "Anyway, I'm going to go find some new playmates, so I'm going now." He would let Vashyron think whatever he wanted, but he didn't want to stay here the very first day. "See you at 6 tomorrow." He wasn't even going out for more money, he just wanted to head to the Seminary and sleep for a while.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat May 07, 2011 4:24 pm

Vashyron sighed, that hadn't been exactly what he meant but he would let Zephyr think that. "Alright then, I'll see you tomorrow then." He said stepping out of the bathroom he was quite put off by Zephyr saying he was going to go find more 'playmates' he didn't even care if his voice turned rather harsh. He stepped towards the door and motioned towards it, he grinned at Zephyr but on the inside something was coiling angrily. Almost making him yell, that was so not cool. "I wonder if I'm going to be as nice tomorrow, you're going to have to tell me all about the creepy old men who touch you in the meantime. I wonder if I'll lower the amount I decide to spend on you, knowing you've been soiled by so many disgusting men." he said with a sneer.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat May 07, 2011 4:37 pm

Stepping past him to collect his clothes, Zephyr whipped around at the different tone of Vashyron's voice. It had turned hostile for some reason or another. It nearly sounded like he was mad at him for being with others. "What's your problem now? You're considering lowering the rate just because I actually have to go out and sell my body for a living to other men? Please, you do the same thing with women, there shouldn't be a problem here." Not only that but he had been doing this before he met Vashyron, so Vashyron should know he had been with plenty others. "So just a few more than before is going to soil me? That's not even possible considering I was never 'pure' to begin with."
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat May 07, 2011 4:42 pm

Vashyron just smirked, "You're digging your own grave here Zephyr. You are completely right, 2500 is far to much for an already soiled piece of merchandise. How does 1500 sound? It's like buying things used." He said with a laugh. He did wonder if Zephyr realized he was just making this worse for himself. "Also, don't group me together with a whore like you... at least my clients are dignified people, not people who just walked by already horny enough to fuck anything that was walking by at the moment." he said shaking his head. He honestly didn't know why he was so pissed off, but he was and Zephyr really wasn't making it any better, maybe the next time they did it it really would be angry sex, something he hadn't had in a very long time.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat May 07, 2011 4:59 pm

Hearing the insult, despite knowing it was more or less true, Zephyr marched up to him and slapped him across the mouth. He didn't care what the consequences were right now, except in hindsight Vashyron could potentially lower the rate again. To 500 a go. That would just be cruel to make it lower. "Why should it matter to you if I've been used? Prostitutes do that, you know. Get used. No one else wants us for anything else but sex." Zephyr had been called worse by others, but those others, he didn't owe anything to. They gave him money, he gave them his body. With Vashyron, he was getting a debt repaid, and that meant getting more connected with him to get the rate raised, or at least not lowered anymore. The other clients meant nothing to him except money. For some reason or another, Vashyron meant more.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat May 07, 2011 5:03 pm

Vashyron had far from been expecting that. His eyes opened wide and his jaw slackened, threatening to fall open in his shock, but he didn't let it. He listened to Zephyr's words, knowing he made sense but he wasn't in the mood to listen to it anymore. He glared down at Zephyr, his jaw tightening. He pointed outside. Every muscle in his still bare chest clenched fiercely. "Get out now." he demanded, "But don't worry, I'm still coming to get you tomorrow, just don't expect me to be in the best of moods." his free hand was clenched tightly at his side fighting back the urge to punch the young man, his eyes though flicked to the gun on the other side of the room, resting on the floor. He wondered if he would be able to do it...if this kid decided to pull more stunts like that...he just might be able to.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat May 07, 2011 5:10 pm

Zephyr turned around and snatched his clothes, tugging his pants on quickly and carrying the rest of his clothes in his hands. He made sure to slam the door shut and put his shirt on outside. So he hadn't expected their time to end like that, but Vashyron shouldn't have pushed him to it. He was in the wrong here, not the older man. He had seen how mad the man had gotten, he wondered what he had done to invoke it. All he said was that he was going for other people, and Vashyron knew he had to earn his money somehow. He doubted the older man would provide for him if he just kipped out at his place all the time. Forget sleeping at the Seminary, he'd go sleep with a bunch of other men just out of spite. Even if he was looser than usual, an energetic prostitute would still earn more than a loose one.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat May 07, 2011 5:21 pm

Vashyron growled slightly as the door slammed shut behind the young blond. He punched the wall, hard enough to feel the skin on his knuckles tear and he saw blood trailing down his hand. "Fuck..." he hissed. It didn't matter how great the sex they just had had been, that had pissed him off immensely...he just wished he knew why that had pissed him off so much. He sat down for a moment but quickly opted to switch to the bed, figuring sleep would be a good option right now. Fuck work, he was in far to foul a mood to even think about going. His pants were off again as he slipped into bed curling himself up and sighing as he calmed himself down, letting himself slip off into sleep. His dreams were filled with a beaten and bruised Zephyr, fucked by other men and disgusting. For some reason Vashyron was even more enraged by this.

When he woke up he was in just as bad a mood as he had been before he had gone to sleep. He growled to himself as he got up, deciding a shower would do him some good, better then the sleep had done. He let cold water beat against his body before letting it heat up slowly. He took a deep sigh as he let himself be absorbed by the water. He would be seeing Zephyr later today whether he wanted to or not. He wondered how pissed off he would be if he couldn't find the boy though. He knew he would hunt for him for a while if he couldn't find him right away, and he was sure his trigger finger would be itching for some action if that were the case. When he was out of the shower he looked over at the clock, it was 8 in the morning. Sighing, he decided he would try sleeping again now that his mind had been cleared a little bit. This time he drifted into a dreamless slumber and actually got a good amount of undisturbed sleep.

When he woke up again it was four in the afternoon. He got himself dressed finished up with his faded black leather jacket, making sure his gun was strapped to his hip and loaded, ready for any disobedient kids who wanted their brain splattered on the pavement. He headed down to level 7 stepping out leaning against the wall, waiting to see if Zephyr would show up, even though he knew he was early and it may take the young man an hour and a half to show up, if he showed up.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat May 07, 2011 5:40 pm

When he had gotten back to floor 7, Zephyr had instantly gone off to find anyone who would take him and pay him, he even let them name their price. He did this until he had acquired the amount of money that he had not obtained by having sex with Vashyron. It took a while, and by the time he was done he was practically dozing off in the stranger's bed. He forced himself up, thoroughly vented, and made for the Seminary. Leanne asked no questions at the state he was in, just let him sleep on the benches again.

When he woke up, he woke up a bit sore. He had exhausted himself last night, he had even agreed to a few men who had wanted to take him all at once, as long as they all paid him the same amount instead of one payment for all. He had been more stretched then than when he had left Vashyron's house. He asked Leanne the time when she brought him food, and she had announced that he had slept all through the morning and up until four in the afternoon. He had changed his clothes since they had gotten pretty dirty from all the places he had been last night. He wore less revealing clothes this time, having a feeling that wearing the same kind of outfit to meet Vashyron would ensure an increase in foul mood. Showing up late was bad too. And showing up looking like he had just had sex would be a bad move too. He decided to take a walk to the gate, taking his time. He'd be early, sure, but it was better than being late.

When he arrived, he was a little shocked to see Vashyron already there. He wasn't the only one anxious for a meeting, it seemed. He approached him warily, holding himself high to avoid walking with the slight limp he had. The limp would key to Vashyron that he had had it a little rough after he left, which would not be a good idea.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat May 07, 2011 5:50 pm

Vashyron saw Zephyr approach and for some reason it just set off that anger he had been trying to fend off for a while. He had no doubt in his mind that Zephyr had gone around quite a bit last night and he was going to make sure he was punished for that. His trigger finger twitched slightly but he did nothing. He pushed himself off the wall moving the the elevator, "Come on." he stated sharply getting on and heading back up to 4. Once off it was a quick walk back to his house. He did wonder what he was going to do with the boy. "Go clean yourself up, I don't want to fuck some dirty kid." He stated giving Zephyr a look before taking off his jacket and throwing it to the side sitting down on the couch heavily and sighing.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat May 07, 2011 6:02 pm

Zephyr followed in silence, and swiftly. Vashyron was a completely different person than the man he had met upon being saved. His charm was lost to some unknown anger. Quite plainly, Zephyr was scared of him and what he could do. He looked around the house when he got there to check for any other escapes in the event that he needed to flee. There was an upstairs, but that would mean jumping off the second floor if he had to run. He wasn't even sure anymore. It could be really dangerous here. He didn't argue when he was ordered to clean up, because he really hadn't cleaned up very well after his last client. Just enough so he wouldn't be sticky, really. Zephyr walked to the bathroom again and turned the shower on, making sure to rinse everything off very well. When he shut the water off and redressed, he dreaded what would happen next as he re-entered the living room.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun May 08, 2011 6:48 am

Vashyron waited in silence on the couch, he had pulled off his short but everything on the lower half of his body stayed on and his hair stayed up. He pulled the gun off his waist and picked his shirt up off the ground deciding to polish the weapon since he would be using it very soon. When Zephyr reentered the living room he looked at him for a moment before concentrating on the gun in his hand again, "get on your hands and knees in front of me, facing away from me..." he commanded his voice almost monotone. He was going to let Zephyr know how much he should be scared of him. He had been sure he had sensed a sort of fear on him while they were walking here but he hadn't been completely sure of that though, more a lingering feeling, but the more he examined Zephyr the more he believed he was right in thinking he was.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun May 08, 2011 8:24 am

Steeling himself not to flinch at the tone that was being used, and the fact that there was a weapon in the other man's hands, Zephyr followed the order, getting down in front of Vashyron and facing away. He worked on keeping his breathing pace steady to seem a little more brave than he was really feeling right now. This kind of thing had happened before, expect those others hadn't had a gun in their hands. And usually not a knife or anything. Just blunt objects. They also hadn't been as threatening to him since they were just desperate horny, and possibly kinky, men. Vashyron was more collected than that, and he knew how to use his gun.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun May 08, 2011 9:59 am

Vashyron was silent, frowning as Zephyr got down in front of him. He pulled Zephyr's pants and underwear down, revealing his ass to him. His face was stone as he moved his hand forward pressing long fingers to the hole, pressing two of them in without a second thought. "So, how many was it last night...that had their fun with this part of you...?" he asked his voice monotone his glare a fierce one. He did not put the gun down though, he was about to have his fun with both of his pistols, though he was sure it wouldn't be as much fun as he would have with it if he were in a good mood. He wondered how much this boy would feel this time around, the fear in his body would put his senses on high alert...maybe it would be more thrilling to the little whore? Vashyron had no idea.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun May 08, 2011 12:43 pm

Zephyr willed his eyes to stay open and alert. Shutting his eyes now didn't make the danger or the fear go away. It just made him a little more oblivious to the world, mentally. He felt Vashyron remove his pants and undergarment, he felt the fingers slide in without warning. He shuddered as he thought of what would come next. He was considering telling Vashyron it was none of his business, since it really shouldn't matter. Saying something like that would result in probably the worst of scenarios, and his mind couldn't help but race through them due to the gun in the older man's hand. "Just a few," he responded, deciding lying was better than refusing to answer at all.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun May 08, 2011 1:14 pm

"Mhmm..." Vashyron practically hummed stretching Zephyr almost impatiently. He looked at the pistol in one hand, making sure the safety was on. "Then I'm sure this is nothing...I don't even need to be this kind..." he said pulling his fingers out. He sighed slightly he used one finger to pull Zephyr apart slightly pressing the barrel of his gun to the boy's entrance, pulling the skin over the top of it as he slid it into the boy. "How does this feel...?" he asked, letting Zephyr get accustomed to the size, it couldn't have been that much thicker then Vashyron's own erection so he assumed the boy would be able to adjust to it quite easily. He pulled it out about an inch before sliding it back in. "One wrong word...and guess what happens." He turned it slightly, "You intestines, your liver, your stomach... I can probably hit them all from this point." he said in a very low, monotone voice.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun May 08, 2011 5:23 pm

Zephyr stiffened up as he felt the cold metal enter him, stretching him more than the fingers had, but not as much as Vashyron could. Barely. Because he was not as tight as yesterday, it slid in fairly easily, adjusting was uncomfortable because it was a bit scary to think of a weapon inside of him, and the threat of blowing his insides out hanging in the air. "How do you want me to feel...?" he questioned hesitantly, not sure what a wrong word would be. Provoking was out of the question. No sarcasm, no snapping, that was all he could gather out of the mood of this. "I don't know what you want," he told the older, dangerous man slowly, trying not to come off as impudent or anything offending.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun May 08, 2011 5:38 pm

Vashyron laughed coldly at the words Zephyr said. He slid the weapon in and out of the boy again, "Well, just say what you want to say...call the names you want to call..." He said with a shrug. He leaned forwards grabbing one of Zephyr's arms and yanking it back so he could hold onto the gun himself, "And why don't you have some fun with yourself while you do that...just do what comes naturally to you, slut." he said leaning back and leaving Zephyr to do what he wanted with the weapon, though Vashyron was going to make sure it stayed inside that boy's body.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun May 08, 2011 5:49 pm

He didn't tell Vashyron that there were no names he'd be calling, since the man might think he was trying to make him mad and denying it and all. Wrinkling his nose at the insult but staying quiet, Zephyr was too scared of Vashyron to deny the request. It was strange, completely new to him. He was supposed to put on a show for Vashyron with the gun? He really didn't know what to do with it other than putting it inside of himself like Vashyron had just been doing. Balancing on his knees and one hand, Zephyr used his hand as directed, to use the gun to push it into himself. He put the muzzle of the gun in as far as he dared, not doubting that it was loaded and Vashyron could shoot any time he wanted.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun May 08, 2011 6:53 pm

Vashyron leaned back, taking his hand off the gun completely, he was far from worried about Zephyr turning on him especially since he was relatively certain the kid didn't know how to use the gun and didn't even know how to turn the safety off of the pistol if he did want to do something. "Come on, this is just boring show some enthusiasm, kid." he said sharply, adding the 'kid' with a sneer, he would spite this kid as much as he wanted him to. He really didn't know why he was in such a foul mood with the boy but he was and it wasn't something that was going to change very quickly. He wanted to see Zephyr whimper and cry and he would get that reaction out of him one way or another.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun May 08, 2011 7:55 pm

Zephyr couldn't say that he couldn't add enthusiasm. He didn't know how, was the problem. If he continued doing what he was doing while looking like he was trying, maybe Vashyron would relent and see that he couldn't really get himself off with a weapon while under the threat that he had the potential to die any moment now. All he could do was push it in faster and try not to look so scared. He could pretend he was enjoying it, he was a very good faker in his opinion, but he couldn't fake a hard on, or an orgasm.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon May 09, 2011 3:43 am

Vashyron frowned deeply. He sighed he stood up he rested one booted foot on Zephyr's side before giving one sharp push to knock the already unstable boy over. "What, can you not get it up for all the kinky men out there, or are you scared?" he asked, kneading Zephyr's dick with heel of his boot his hands slipping into his pockets, where they stayed. "I don't think I'm that scary a person." He said, almost laughing, sure for a moment a rather horrid amused face splashed across his features, not that it stayed there for very long. "You don't even know how to used the thing lodged inside you do you..." he said kicking the end of it which stuck out, forcing it even deeper into the boy, not that it could go that much more in.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon May 09, 2011 12:41 pm

Zephyr gave a small 'umf' when he fell, trying to keep noise to a minimum. Like he had learned when he was younger, if he stayed quiet and appeared to be failing at whatever they were trying to make him do that he wasn't able, they might get bored and leave with minimum damage. He whimpered at the hard boot on his sensitive organ and tried to shift his legs to protect it subtly. Zephyr was nervous about the gun that Vashyron was trying to force deeper, not wanting it to go off. "Just do whatever you're trying to prove already," he groaned, wanting the man to rape him and leave him be for another time. Fear was not something that he did very often, and right now was making up for all the times he should have been scared but hadn't.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum