The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M)

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) Empty Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:42 pm

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) Streetfighter__Ken_Masters_by_Marko

Collin grinned slightly as he walkes threw a small village. He was hungry as hell. His eyes went black and blue streaks went threw his black eyes. The people in the streets looked at him like he was nuts. Collin reared back and growled loudly as his cloths started to rip off of him as his body shifted and fur grew out.

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) HrC_werewolf_1024

By this time people in the village were running scared. Collin roared and speed off jumping into the air and tackleing one of the people sinking his teeth into their necks ripping at the flesh and tearing meat off the bone quickly. Once he was done with this one he jumped up and then took off after more killing over and over again.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) Empty Re: Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:44 pm

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) SlothRosemary was trying to gather up food for dinner for her sick family. Then suddenly someone yells, “Run! Lycan attack!” Rose looked around to see people getting torn apart by a lycan. It’s fur was dark brown color with a mixture of red because of the blood. Rose grabbed her things and started to run as fast as she could. She thinks, “Just my luck, the first time I come out in three years and a lycan attacks.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:13 pm

Collin turned seeing her running as fast as she could run which of course wouldn't be as quick as him. He darted past her skidding to a stop and looking to her with with his peircing eyes. He then took a few steps towards her rearing his head back and letting out a loud roar. Collin then collapsed to his kneese and started to shift back to his human form. Once he was changed back he looked around his eyes shifting slower then his body. He then stood up just in time as the towns guard rushed in and surrounded. They then attacked him he dodged to the side dodging most of their attacks effortlessly before killing off about 3 of them before they got silver ropes around his neck and arms before they jerked him to the ground. The silver burnt his flesh and weakened him tremendously
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:26 am

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) SlothRose went into a dead stop as Collin looked at her. She had to cover her ears as he howled so loud. Then she looked at him as he turned into his human form. Rose wondered what she was supose to do. She then jumped when he killed three men before getting tied down. Rose then ran home quickly. She was not going to get in their way. The men placed Collin in a sliver jail type cage. So he would not be able to break free.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:03 pm

The guards then took him and tossed him into a silver cell..He was obviously the first Lycan that had ever caught. Once he was inside the cage the men smirked slightly pulling off the silver ropes and kicking him a few times breaking some ribs while he was weak of course. Collin winced slightly as he sat up looking around the cage was out in then towns square...And it just started raining. "Damn fools." He muttered as he stood up most of his wounds were already healed. He then grabbed the bars and winced pulling away..."Silver.." He muttered..."Great." Collin then walked over to the center of the cage and sat down crosslegged
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:47 pm

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) SlothThe guards smirked as they walked away. They did not plan on killing him since they could not keep him down long enough. So they decided to keep him locked up until they figure out what to do with him. The next day, Rose came out of her home to see if she could do anything. She had a fresh cooked meal in her hands in a dish. Rose thought she would give it to one of the homeless or something. When she saw Colllin in th cage, she froze where she stood. Rose could tell he was hungry. She could see it in his eyes. Rose looked down at the dish in her hands and then back into his eyes. She slowly went to the cage and placed the close enough so he could get it. Then she back away quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:52 pm

Collin watched her as she walked down the street. He then cocked his head to the side when she walked to food over to him and then backed away quickly. Collin was instantly at the bars pulling the food in and starting to eat it. "Your a fool for trying to help me..." He muttered as he quickly finished the food. He eyed the guards that came around the corner with long tazer sticks. They then walked over to the cage smirking..."Get up you filthy mutt." One of them yelled as he zapped Collin with the tazer. Colling backed away standing up when the man tried to zapp him again he grabbed the stick pulling the man into the cage and then instantly grapping ahold of the man spinning him around to where he faced her and ripped his throat out. He then winced in pain as he was zapped with very high voltage from the other man making Collin collapse to the ground unconsious
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:02 pm

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) SlothThe guard looked at her after Collin was unconsious and said, "Don't tell me Rose, you feel sorry for the mutt." The guard grabbed her by the throat and bashed her head into the silver bars. Rose looks at the man and says, "The only mutt I see is you." The guard let her go and slapped her reepeatedly. Blood dripped from her nose and head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:01 pm

The smell of blood made Collins eyes snap open instantly. He then looked up seeing the guard beating the girl that had given food. He was to his feet and at the bars. When the guard raised his hand to slap her once more Collin grabbed the guards arm pulling him to the bars his hand gripping the mans hair to where he faced him. Collins eyes flashed as he eaisly pulled the guards head threw the bars crushing his skull and killing him instantly. He then looked to the woman..."Are you ok....I would hope so...Now were even." He muttered with a growl. It was very obvious that he had a very cold heart/
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:08 pm

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) SlothRose got up slowly, gripping one of the bars to help pull herself up. She says, "I'm okay...thank you." Her voice was soft and broken. She was still bleeding pretty bad but she was use to it. Rose looked at him a moment before going home to stitch herself up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:11 pm

Collin looked to her...."Please don't come back here...." He muttered as she was walking off. Collin then dropped to the floor currling up in a ball and falling asleep. Some of the other guards came around and took the dead body disposing of it before todding some water on Collin making him growl and wake up
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:23 pm

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) SlothRose got home and stitched herself up after taking a shower. She would have a few scars in a few days. Rose then got to work on the house. Her mother was too sick to do anything so she was in charge of all the house work while her father worked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:33 pm

Collin smirked slightly cocking his head to the side and grinning slightly when he seen that the guards stopped patroling. "Looks like its time to break free." He muttered with a grin as he knelt down and started to shift once more into his lycan form. Collin then eaisly bent the bars on the cage even though that it burned him terribly. He then took of running in to the woods...Oh he would be back during the next night fall that was for sure.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:42 pm

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) SlothRose spent the day and night thinking about the lycan. she thinks, "Why am I thinking about that cold hearted lycan? The only reason he saved my life was because I gave him food. His eyes were so calm and dark like the night sky." Rose did sleep well dreaming of him happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:49 pm

When the mornng came the town was on high alert a few guards spotted the empty cage and sent the guard out into the woods searching for the lycan. After a few hours they returned and didn't have nothing. When night fall came they stopped and waited for the attack
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:07 pm

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) SlothRose smiled when she heard that Collin had gotten free. She saddened when they started to look for him. She thinks, "Just leave him alone. He deserves to be free." She then went home to make dinner for her family. Rose hoped he would not return to this town. She did not want him to get killed or locked up again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:13 pm

Silently guards around the town were dissappearing untill one screamed out which alarmed all of the guards. Collin was quickly surrounded by the guards with spears and silver tipped arrows. Collin howled loud enough for the whole town to hear. He then dived in at the guards getting into a huge fight. When it was all over all the guards were dead and Collin laied on the ground in his human form crawling on his stomach. He had spears and arrows all over his back and then a few daggers jammed into his ribs.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:28 pm

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) SlothRose heard the howl and went running towards the fight. When she got there, she saw Collin badly hurt. She got to his side, picked him up, and carried him off into the forest. She made sure there was no blood trail to follow. Rose brought him to a small hideout and treated his wounds. Rose then watched over him through the night to make sure they were not followed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:27 am

Collin was out for a few days before his eyes opened slowly. He then winced sitting up and looking around. He then spotted a figure in the shadows..."Who are you....What do you want...And why did you save me?" He tossed questions from ever direction
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:55 am

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) SlothRose was making breakfast when Collin woke up. She looked back at him, got up, gave him his food, and then she sat back down. Rose says, "I don't want anything from you. I saved you because it's my instinct to help ceatures." A wolf appeared by her side and she stroked his head gently. She says, "This is Shadow, this is his home. But it was the only place I knew enough to take you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:57 am

Collin eagerly took the food and devoured it looking over at her as he did. He then seen the wolf appear beside her. Collin shook his head. "But I've killed many of your people...And most of the town guard is dead." He says as he sat the plate down.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:37 am

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) Wolf-2Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) SlothRose made a fist. She says, "My people are destroyers. All us humans do is destroy nature and everything that lives within it. I've seen other tribes of people get slaughtered just because they had different skin color or they did not talk right. My people are monsters who deserve to die most of the time."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:51 pm

He looked at her slightly supprised by her rage and anger she had..."You would make a great lycan you know that." He says to her with a slight smile..."It's good you hate most of your people...I'm going to kill every one.." He muttered with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:37 pm

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) SlothRose looks at him and says, “I’ll take that as a complement.” She then let Shadow have some of the food. There were dead bodies near the cave. Rose had killed those people to keep them from finding Collin. She looks at him and asks, “Are you still hungry?” She had plenty of food to cook for him if he needed some still.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:17 pm

COllin looked over at her and grinned. "No I'm not hungry anymore thank you." He says as he then cocked his head to the side. "A compliment huh...So you wouldn't mind becoming a Lycan then?" He questioned her curiously.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next