The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'My Sweet Twisted Angel' (Mature. open)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

'My Sweet Twisted Angel' (Mature. open) Empty 'My Sweet Twisted Angel' (Mature. open)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat May 07, 2011 3:04 am

That one night she let her guard down and did not return to her world was the one night it all collapsed.

Pandora, Pandora who opened the chest?
Was it you? Was it me? Or was it the snake?

In the darkness a voice echoed a song so sad and a tune so enchanting. The voice angelic and the melody perfect.
But again so sad, untrusting but sweet all the same, Even the Devil would shed blood tears for this song.

Ashes, Ashes who broke your wings?
Was it you? Was it me? Or was it the snake?

Beside her in the earth stood a scythe playing the perfect melody so sweet and sad, its blades of pure silver and tints of blood and amber, the darkness engulfed it with a handle so strong and dark, white bandages bloodied and stained while a suitable name lay engraved with an injured note. When it chose it could turn into a fae of pure white with the most stunning and gentle wolf amber eyes.

Pandora, Pandora why can’t you fly?
Are they broken, do they hurt? Or do they simple refuse?

The girl herself that stood singing had mismatched eyes which could pierce straight through to your heart and soul, blood red and gold amber they were stunning but deadly, her hair was coal black and rested just above her shoulders while she herself had pale ivory moon skin, on her back lay a pair of wings which held feathers of midnight blue which looked as if they had been dipped in black ink and contained silver feathers hidden beneath. She wore black torn jeans and a white shirt with a tattered pale blue scarf around her neck.

Ashes, Ashes why do you fight?
Was it for freedom? For hunting? Or simply for your game
?

She stood in a clearing where nothing was there simply surrounded by trees and grass. Not too far off was a small waterfall and her companion the scythe turned into a wolf as she finished the song she kneeled down in silence and took off her tattered pale blue scarf which soon revealed some strange markings changing from blue to black simultaneously. For those who could read the ancient language engraved around her neck would know it meant this ‘Here lays the silver angel’.

Utopia....
She returned to the world, the one she called her domain and repalced the scarf around her neck.
This place was now in ruins and this girl now it's guardian with her companion close beside her she would protect this forgotten place. The sad ruins lay underneath the three eerie moons of red, crystal and blue, their moon light dancing around so elegantly but all the same their light would never reach the shadows. The only intact building the old library sat near to the heart of the ruins, It contained enarly every book known and more, It also held several books on every type of known and unknown creatures, Yousee they watched the worlds and moved around through them in order to gain knowledge and wisdom in order to help those who would be left behind. But in the heart, No the heart it's self was an old fountain which attracted the dead souls and spirits and lead them to their rightful place in order to be reborn a new. But this fountain was endless and the ravens that flew around the ruins were red eyed and evil.
Not everyone could get to this place but tonight was an eclipse and these ruins appeared in the depths of a dark forest in the human world and waited.
They all waited to see which person would come and meet this place.
The girl was singing and the melody playing it echoed around the forest under their starless, moon filled sky.
Again they were waiting. They were not the last but there were not many left now, in fact whether she was the last or not scared her, the thought of her name Seclusion becoming her reality. That was probably the only fear she had left.
When her song finished she walked in silence sitting at the foutain's edge and talked "I hate it when there is an eclipse, other creatures can get here" she said to her scythe which sat on her back. The scythe then turned into a pure white she-wolf and sat at the feet of this strange creature. "Seclusion, things like this happen. We both just have to accept it and lead them elsewhere before we are discovered"
She sat on the fountain quietly as Deadly Score went to hunt and streatched her wings the bloodstained silver underfeathers showed and she sighed leaning her head back as she looked to the sky. There were never any stars here only the three moons and she enjoyed to enchanting sight that always rested above her head in the eternal midnight sky.
She sighed and tucked bits of her coal black hair behind her ears and stood up streatching her wings and flapped them once before folding them.
Her kind alwyas had a certain presence either enchanting or frightening but hers was both. She was from one of the three main families; Alma or translated Soul.
She held a seal on her neck and moved quietly her breath was silent just like her frozen heart. Her domain was a graveyard...The Graveyard of souls. No longer knowing if anyone else of her kind was alive she protected what remained of her past which hid among the ruins.
She was a creature that should not exsist as were they all with so much flaws yet so flawless and were known to be angelic singers, fair and intelligent by all those who crossed their paths but sometimes beign alone can take it's toll on people. Her voice remained angelic but she did not trust any longer. At 16 years old she lead her kind into battle against the angels and demons and she and her partner Deadly Score had to bring back the bodies, the souls, the spirits and the memories before she assasinted the queen; Pandora her sister.
This proved she was not normal even for her kind, she was unique and always would be for those who could accept her.

(Ruins: http://www.goodfon.com/image/94271-1463x823.jpg)
(Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCW2L0OMqk8)

Last edited by Soul Hunter on Mon May 09, 2011 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

'My Sweet Twisted Angel' (Mature. open) Empty Re: 'My Sweet Twisted Angel' (Mature. open)

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 8:32 pm

what do u desire from this rp?

Back to top Go down

'My Sweet Twisted Angel' (Mature. open) Empty Re: 'My Sweet Twisted Angel' (Mature. open)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon May 09, 2011 10:33 am

(I normally just buld up laods of small events. But one of the main ones is between her and her sister{who is the dead queen})
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 10:59 am

So what do you want me to play as?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon May 09, 2011 11:00 am

(It can be anything really, but it has to be a humanoid)
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 11:05 am

How about a male werewolf?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon May 09, 2011 11:06 am

(sure why not...also a bit of a warning sometimes this character gets a bit cocky)
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 11:21 am

Raze looks around in his black wolf form as he was hearing the sad song he heard every time there was an eclipse. He makes his way towards the sweet sound until he seemed to come to a graveyard of some type. He nose picks up on the smell of dead demons and angels. He says calmly in his mind, "What have I got myself into?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon May 09, 2011 11:26 am

Deadly sprinted past him quickly growling slightly and looked to her partner standing as she looked to a freshly killed angel. "This is why I hate eclispes Deadly." She reached her ice cold hand towards the angel and kicked the body lightly after she took its soul and ate the flesh of the pure white flame in her hand.
Deadly looked to her "what is it?" "They also let creatures such as werewolves, into this place" she said and turned to see the black wolf with her peircing eyes and her gaze looked onto it watching it's movements carefully "what are you doing here?" she said her voice had turned to a more harsh tone and the she-wolf stood beside the winged girl also expecting an answer.
"Be more polite, does he look like a threat?" The girl looked down to her companion and her wings rustled on her back "Don't even think about it" warned Deadly growling slightly at the girl who just waited for an answer crossing her arms and she stood up from sitting on the edge of the old fountain.The she-wolf also stood up and sat down just infront, to the side of the girl.

Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 11:48 am

Raze sighs and says slowly, "I followed the singing here. Nothing more than being curious." His soul was pure white dispite being labled a creature of Hell. He never killed a human to eat or to defend himself. The only time he would get hostile is when he needed to protect someone who was in danger. He sits down slightly and watches the females calmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon May 09, 2011 11:54 am

"This is why so many creatures arrive here Seclusion" Deadly said looked up to the girl who sighed and shook her head "Sometimes, following such sad songs can only lead to trouble, this place is not a place where creatures with pure souls should come" she said her voice had become gentler since she would get told off by the dead elder and Deadly and frankly she didn't wish to deal with them.
"Also ever heard the saying 'curiousity kill the cat'? " she asked "You are also a creature of hell so to have such a soul of pure white is interesting and unusal" she said looking abit confused and Deadly laughed "Mu, I haven't seen that look in a while" "oh Hush Deadly Score, My name is Seclusiion or Ashes for short, you are.. let's see Raze, correct?"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 12:23 pm

Raze says, "You know I have never seen hell and yet people tell me I am a creature of it." He sighs some as he lays on the ground some. He says softly, "Yeah my name is Raze." He was not scared of this woman or her companion. He could see they were both lonely creatures. He looks at the graves around them. Only the evil and danmed could be killed here. His eyes return to the two females.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon May 09, 2011 12:32 pm

Deadly looked to Seclusion who stood up "Careful, your thoughts are linked to your soul and as for who is buried in this forsaken place. They are my family, my blood, my kind and those who died in the war." she said "They were not evil but neutral creatures." she said and streatched her wings and folded them again "If you are staying here long I'll show you a place in which you can rest since it's best not for anyone to be out at this time especailly if you are not of my kind" she said and Deadly laughed lightly "Do not worry, I am a creature from hell as well and we do not judge others by where they come from but simply by their souls as my partner is very good at finding and reading them" she said
Seclusion picked up Deadly who turned into a scythe and laid her neatly between her midnight blue wings.
She looked up and sighed "Oh hush sister" she whispered hearing something call in her head and then waited a bit before she walked to the old library and opened the old doors..."You can stay here if you like, no other buildings are liveable anymore" she said and rustled her wings and walked a few step back and a ghost appeared infront of her.. they looked simliar but this one looked more angelic than her
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 1:01 pm

Raze looks at her a moment and says, "I am sorry. I did not mean to be rude and pass judgment. I tend to follow my nose too much." He was being honest with her. His nose was telling him there was more evil here than good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon May 09, 2011 1:05 pm

"most werewolves do, although usually I end up in a huge fight with them, suprising your rather polite compared to them" she said still a bit confused slightly.. Everything she had learned seemed to be backfiring on ehr slightly and she shook her head turning back to the ghost and gave a slight bow and looked to Deadly who jumped off her back adn went inside hiding any other scents quickly and lay down. After a little while she walked inside and the door closed behind her as she walked silently "and your right a lot of evil die here, but are never buried the scent of them probably covered the others" she said and flew up to a shelf and picked out a book quickly flicking through it and Deadly looked to him "To tell you the truth a lot hear the singing, but none come because they know this place is strange, the eclipse also lasts three days here, you would know why if you looked up at the sky" she said and Seclusion walked around pacing slightly and put the book down."damn, now I'm confused"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 1:58 pm

Raze looks at the angel woman and follows her calmly. He says, "My human grandma raised me to be a gentleman. I am not a fighter unless I need to be." He watches her look through the books. He asks, "What are you looking for?" He looks at the sky seeing the three moons. He says, "Three moons equals three days." He looks back at the angel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon May 09, 2011 2:01 pm

"that might explain it then, and I am not an angel don't you even think of comparing me to them" she said "I am a Utopian or to be more specfic an Anxo da Alma, angel of souls and the guardain of Utopia" she said "and sister to the dead queen"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 2:48 pm

Raze says, "In my eyes any form of creature with wings is an angel." He finds a spot and lays down again. He says, "I have not heard of this queen. I am from the human world so my knowledge of other worlds or other races is limited. I only found out about my own race when I was twelve." He closes his eyes with a sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon May 09, 2011 10:08 pm

"No one but my kind know of this queen for we shouldn't even be able to live, so many ways to die yet so few" she said laughing slightly as she sat down in a chair "and humans are ignorant, they do not take notice of creature even the basic ones like vampire and werewolves" she said
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 6:14 pm

Raze looks at her holding back the urge to growl at her for her comment about the humans. "It is that way because if the humans knew about the creatures of the night, they would panic and kill us off. It is in their nature to fear what is different from them. Soon fear turns to hate which results in death. It is reason that only a select few humans know of us."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 6:14 pm

Raze looks at her holding back the urge to growl at her for her comment about the humans. "It is that way because if the humans knew about the creatures of the night, they would panic and kill us off. It is in their nature to fear what is different from them. Soon fear turns to hate which results in death. It is reason that only a select few humans know of us."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue May 10, 2011 10:25 pm

"Of course I know that and even if you growl I wouldn't care most creatures do due to the fact my kind are unwanted and shouldn't exsist but if we don't the wold would collaspe" she said "and I know that fact which is why we have stayed so secretive, I'm a creature that lives in the night sky, a creature of the night.... I'm just not known to any humans of such" she said "and such a factis obvious and dies not need to be spoken... Also technically your telling a human who you are now... we orginate from humans but our blood is different and we are more dangerous" she said laughing slightly and Deadly looked up to her and shook her head curling up to sleep.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 7:02 pm

Raid sighs says, “The reason most creatures growl is because we sense when other creatures enjoy their job too much.” He looks at her as she made her comment about her race coming from a human bloodline. He says, “That side of your bloodline as long been forgotten. I can see it in you.” He was not being rude, he was just making an observation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun May 15, 2011 12:39 am

"yes, long, long ago with my sister becoming queen" she said her voice was gentler "well most of us come from human bloodline's, my family does not...whch is why I am a guardain of this place. But you werewolves are lucky you get to eat proper food for your entire lives" she said with a slight chuckle and Deadly looked up to the chuckling Seclusion who folded her wings after streatching them again.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 10:23 am

Raze looks at Seclusion and says, “You know full well not all werewolves eat human food. It does not make us lucky by any means. It just delays our true nature unless we lose control and feed off human flesh. Only a slim few actually remain untouched by the craving for blood their entire lives.” Her chuckles were filled with a sad cold laughter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next