The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the world is Broken, Who is left behind? (for Xuxa_Rene)

2 posters

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Go down

When the world is Broken, Who is left behind? (for Xuxa_Rene) - Page 24 Empty Re: When the world is Broken, Who is left behind? (for Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:24 pm

Grumbling a little he stood and then helped her up. "I am not really sure what I want" He kissed her. "What do you want?" He looked around and sighed. "Man it feels good to really sleep and not be completly terrfied of every sound" Licking his lips he stroked her cheek.

"So do you have anything in mind?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

When the world is Broken, Who is left behind? (for Xuxa_Rene) - Page 24 Empty Re: When the world is Broken, Who is left behind? (for Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:07 pm

"Some nice fruit maybe, refreshing in the morning" she smiled nodding at his comment "yeah, guessing you had a good nights sleep" she laughed and kissed him back gently. As she searched amoungst the food they had she smiled finding soem fresh frui adn grinned "I found something nice, water melon!" she smiled
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:03 pm

Taking the fruit he grinned. "Hmmm yummy" He ate it up and then looked at her again, "How you find all these things amaze me" He gently carressed her check and then licked his lips.

"Feeling better now?" He did worry about her when she wasnt eating, but she was eating now. So she should be okay right?
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:54 am

"there is an old farm a little ways form here I found years back, the food there still grows as if it were wild adn isn't contaminated thanks to the fencing and because of the greenhouse as well, it's still working and waters them automatically, sems to be powered by thin air" she said taking a bite form a peice of the water melon and smiled. Nodding at his quesiton she giggled "Of course i'm better you worry too much Cody"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:02 pm

Cody smiled and nodded. "Well good that you found that" He took another bite and smiled at her. "Its amazing how some things still work." He looked at her again then sighed "I felt so scared when you were sick, now just take it easy, we have this home"

He paused "Yes home, isnt that a great thing to say"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:43 am

"shesh don't worry too much ok, or you'll get sick" she said to him smiling a little "Plus I altered the greenhouse a bit to help it maintian the plant better and to keep going for longer I used to bevery good with that kindof stuff" she smiled "anyway don't worry too much whenI get ill because I will always recover,, generally healthy anyway" she said and leaned forward pecking his lips softly.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:59 pm

"I am not the one that has been the sicker between us" Cody said softy. "That was ver smart of you to alter the greenhouse" He gently kissed her back blushing then sighed. "Of course I will get worried when you get sick, what would you do when I am sick?"

He smiled at her. "You would worry too" He said.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:12 pm

"Might've been clever but it sitll took months to get running properly " she said frowning a little "and I don't normally get sick, might;ve jsut caught a bug is all, plus I'm all better now anyway" she said grinning happily about it "and your right I would worry because I can't help but worry."
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24