The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scottish Feud [Private/Mature]

2 posters

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Go down

The Scottish Feud [Private/Mature] - Page 24 Empty Re: The Scottish Feud [Private/Mature]

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 08, 2012 3:38 pm

Alec chuckled slightly "Not in the beginning" He sighed remembering stories. "He showed up on my moms farm and when my father picked my mother out she apparently was not impressed, my father on the other hand was very impressed from my mothers fire" He stroked her cheek sucking in his breath as he felt her continue to smooth out his plaid.

"But my mother was not finished surprising her. And eventually my mother did love him" He bent down and kissed her forhead. "Why do you ask?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

The Scottish Feud [Private/Mature] - Page 24 Empty Re: The Scottish Feud [Private/Mature]

Post by tigresswarrior Tue May 08, 2012 11:06 pm

"I was just curious," she replied softly and smiled at him.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Male Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 08, 2012 11:13 pm

Looking down at her he smiled again and kissed her lips softly. "Hmmm well they were really happy together, my mother had a rough life before my fathre came into it, she always attended to the injured men, and it resulted in many beatings for her, the priest didnt like women touching any man that was not her husband, but I hear that she saved many"

He softly stroked her cheek. "How are you feeling?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue May 08, 2012 11:28 pm

Her fingers curled in his plaid when he mentioned his mother got beaten for helping injured men. "That's awful," she whispered. "I'm glad they were happy."

Her gaze shifted to his. "I feel fine, maybe a little tired."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 09, 2012 6:39 pm

Alec sighed "The stories my mom told, she never once cried out when she was whiped, but during a war that was going on that my parents were in, my father fighting my mother and her group called the Angels of mercy they captured some one that would have done the whipping and he apparntly weeped like a baby, he actually had kidnaped my mother, my father went after her"

He picked her up as she said she was tired. "Well you can have a bit of a nap then, I am sure Annora would like an adult having a nap.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed May 09, 2012 11:18 pm

Adriana pressed her face into his plaid, listening to him as he talked about his mother. It was sad, and terrifying, how his mother was beaten, and how his father saved her. "I'm glad he went after her," she whispered softly.

She looked up at him, a bit startled when he picked her up. "Oh, well. Okay."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu May 10, 2012 12:01 am

Alec chuckled "Well he had been captured by the English during a different battle and my mom gathered the men and marched to go get him, they were so much a like and I think you remind me of her, so strong but so gentle.

He smiled as she seemed startled. "Where would you like to rest?
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu May 10, 2012 11:25 am

Adriana smiled softly at him. "I really remind you of her?"

Her eyes closed a little and she pressed her cheek to his chest. "It doesn't matter to me where."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu May 10, 2012 1:09 pm

"Your stength reminds me of her, and your fire, much like the stories I heard of my mom" He sighed contently. Holding her just felt right. He carried her back to the keep then lowered her.

"Its not right to carry you over the threshold Unless I am married to you" He licked his lips. He then walked her through then lifted her again and carried her up to his room and laid her down on his bed. Then sat beside her, "Do you want me to stay here or would you like to have a nap alone"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu May 10, 2012 1:53 pm

She smiled softly. It pleased her that he thought she reminded him of his mother. She relaxed as he carried her.

When he put her down, she nodded. "Mm okay." Adriana walked with him, until he lifted her up in his arms again. Her eyes closed, taking care of Annora, and her previous anger towards Alec, had worn her out. Feeling him lay her down on his bed, she opened her eyes and looked at him. She smiled softly. "You can stay, if you want."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu May 10, 2012 5:08 pm

((awww crappy clicked the wrong bottom and lost everything))

Once he was certain that she was comfortable before smiling. "I will sit with you for a bit" In truth he didnt trust himself hiself with her, he wanted to feel her naked body underneath him. He wanted to burry his member inside of her. Damn where was his discpline? He cursed himself he couldtn do this again.

He kissed her forhead and stroked her cheek. "Rest well Lady Adriana"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu May 10, 2012 9:57 pm

Adriana smiled at him before shifting to lay on her side. "Mm okay. Thank you..." She closed her eyes slowly, falling asleep.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu May 10, 2012 10:30 pm

Once he was certain that she was alseep he laid an extra plaid in his colours over her he softly stroked her cheek then left her. He wanted her, wanted her so much it was hurting.

He walked into his daughters room andwatched her sleep. She still looked so frail, what if he did show her love, and he killed her. It seemed someone or something did not want him happy could he really risk it again, what if someone killed Adriana. He frowned and walked out and found Brodrick.

"Triple the guards around Adriana and Annora" Brodrick sighed "Do you really think" He trailed off seeing Alec's face. "As you wish"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon May 14, 2012 12:17 am

Adriana slept peacefully and deeply. All the worry and anger had worn her out. Taking care of Annora was exausting, but she loved it. Probably after her rest, Adriana will try to get Annora and Alec to be father and daughter, like they should be.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 14, 2012 12:36 am

Alec was nervous he needed both of them to be protected something didnt feel right,. There was something in the air that wasnt right. He went down to the kitchen and checked on the meals then back to watch the training.

Annora meanwhile had woken up and started to get out of bed she was wrapped in her paid and ti was too large so she kept tripping almost falling a few times. She was heading towardsthe steep stairs and starting walking dow them and she began to fall.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum