The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Exiled Traveller (Open, mature)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Exiled Traveller (Open, mature) Empty The Exiled Traveller (Open, mature)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat May 28, 2011 4:23 am

A young girl wearing an old brown hooded cloak walked into the inn after she had tied her horse, a grey lusitano stallion named Thorn, outside near the Inn. She stayed away from most and ordered herself a drink before she sat herself in the corner and sipped her drink quietly hoping not to attract any attention.
She had been exiled from her village for about five years now and had gotten used to travelling only ever stopping to sleep and rest up her horse and of course eat.
She stayed in the corner of the Inn.
“Excuse me miss.” She looked up “Yes sir?” she asked her deep emerald eyes looked up bits of her scruffy ginger hair showing.
“Are you going to get yourself a room we’ll be closing today?”
“Oh, yes sorry sir” she said and stood up “Do you have a stable where I can put my horse and take his tack off him?” she asked softly keeping her voice low.
“Yeah, behind the Inn there are some old stables, name miss?”
“My name is Kris, sir and thank you very much” she said and finished her drink before she walked outside and her stallion greeted her with a slight rear and nuzzled her “It’s ok boy, we’re only staying for the night” she said and scratched his muzzle before untying him and leading him to the old stables and got him to halt while she took off his bridle and saddle leading him into a stall by her hand as she walked. Thorn her stallion settled down quickly and she closed the door and put his tack in the old tack room making sure she kept them in a place she remembered and then went into the stall after she found an old brush and brushed him off quickly picking out thorns and bits of dirt out of his coat with her fingers ebbing careful not to hurt her only companion she ever had on her travels.
After a few hours she walked back in “Your room is ready, it’s the second on the right”
“Thank you sir” she said and bowed her head. She walked to her room and pulled her bow and arrows off from her back and placed them beside the old bed before she pulled her cloak hood off revealing her short, scruffy light ginger hair and her dark emerald eyes. She looked around the room and pulled her dagger from around her waist and placed it on the bedside table. She wore a scruffy t-shirt and a pair of scruffy black trousers. She was soon called out to eat dinner with the others and she nodded her head remaining quiet weary of strangers she sat herself back in the corner after she grabbed something to eat and ate it quietly.

Last edited by Rose for the Hunter on Sun May 29, 2011 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

The Exiled Traveller (Open, mature) Empty Re: The Exiled Traveller (Open, mature)

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 8:17 am

Eric had been traveling for such a long time. He had left the so called crusade against those that did not beleive in the gods that his people believed in. The high priests had said that the infidels had to be purged from the world. At first he was all for it, beliving their religious rantings. He fought many battles against their warriors. This was what he went to do, but then the priests riled up the soldiers to kill civilians, men, women and children that had nothing to do with the war. Their only crime was they belived in different gods.

He had got discusted with the High Priests and their ranting and ravings, as did a good many of his fellow soldiers. They had left one night and never looked back. Now he traveled alone. The others had sperated to return home or go elseware. His warhorse was strong but he needed rest just as Eric did. He had slept in the woods, in caves and the like and longed for a nice soft bed and a hot meal. He looked down the hill at the town below. Leaning forward he patted his horses neck. "Well boy feel like a nice stable to stay in and some hay?"

Nudging the flanks of his horse they started down to the town. It was quiet, and not many people about. Those he saw hurried away from him, seeking a place to hide from him. He finally came to an Inn and dismounted. Tieing his horse, he patted his neck before opening the door. The smell of food filled his sences as he looked around the room. He found a table and sat down, removing his cloak, his chainmail armor showing on his arms, the rest covered by his over tunic. The Inn Keeper came up and he ordered food and a tankard of ale. He kept his sword hand close to the hilt of his sword. "Also I need to stable my horse and have him fed."

"There is an old stable out back, it has some hay and a bit of feed. We do not have many travelers these days with the war and all." the Inn Keeper said.

"Do you have a stable boy or some one that can take my horse back to the stable?" he asked.

The man signaled a young lad to the table. Eric pulled out a gold coin. "Feed him and brush him down good." he pressed the coin into the boys hand. He looked at it his eyes going wide.

"Yes sir, right away sir." the boy ran to the door and Eric smiled. Looking around once more as he waited for his meal he spotted a woman at a corner table. These days a lone woman never traveled alone.

Back to top Go down

The Exiled Traveller (Open, mature) Empty Re: The Exiled Traveller (Open, mature)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat May 28, 2011 8:30 am

She looked up as her name was called "Oi miss, did your horse settle in ok?" said the Inn Kepper "Yes very well." "Also you shouldn't be travelling alone " "I have Thorn I'll be fine, he can outrun any of those horses any day" she said laughing and stood up.
"where you going?" asked a strange person "To practice" she said simply after she had finished her meal and handed the plates into the kitchen. she put her quiver of arrows on her back. "Not at this time of night, they'll be out looking for lone travellers such as yourself, don't want to get caught up in the cross-fire nwo do ya lass?" She bit her lip and put her bow and arrows down they were well made and had an elven feel to them. She knew they were right and sighed "Ok, ok. shesh people bossing me round after I jsut met them" she muttered adn placed her bow and arrows in her room and walked out again "Well I'm board now." she said.
Kris was half elf and Thorn her horse usually kept her occupied whenever they camped out and she had come to this Inn a few times but the Inn keeper had changed since then so he didn't know her as well but she felt comofrtable in this place. The dragon pendant around ehr neck was made of silver and was very precious as it curled round an amber gem. She then just got herself another drink and sat herself back in the corner. She had rumaged in her pockets and handed them a coin. She hadn't yet noticed him but heard a whinny from THorn who had spotted his horse and the stable boy. She frowned knowing what he meant and spotted the man with chainmail and armour. She dearly wished she had kept her dagger just encase something bad happened and turned her head to the Inn keeper mouthing something and he shook his head making her leaned back in her seat. She sat herself up and watched as other avoided even going near him. She had kept ehr hair short which made ehr look more boyish and usually managed to be mistaken for a boy as well which made her feel mroe at ease since she knew she shouldn't be travelling alone.
Thorn reared in hsi stable "Miss. go calm that Stallion of yours before he runs away". She stood up and nodded "yes, sir, btu he wouldn't run away"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 9:03 am

He could not help but over hear the conversation of the Inn Keeper and the woman. He wondered who he was talking about that was out there that would be attacking travelers. He could see that the woman was a half elf. There was not many of them around. He had seen a company of full elves in the war, a company of archers. They had been good, really good.

"Who is attacking travelers?" he asked the Inn Keeper. His hand was on the hilt of his sword. He may have deserted the war but he was still a Knight of the Light. He was honored bound to defend travelers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat May 28, 2011 9:11 am

"Kris went ot calm her horse down and saw him rearing the stables "Calm down silly boy" she said and walked in puting a hand out and he walked over and sniffed it before she stroked him gently.
"Some strange knights, travelling around the place. People shouldn't be travelling alone in these times. The old Inn keeper did tell me about a few young travellers like thatone who I was talking to, some people don't even think she's a lass with her behavoir. Thinking about it shouldn't you be in the crusade?" he said noticing Kris walk back inside and picked up her bow and arrows as well as her small dagger "Oi, miss, I said no practicing this time of night" "I prefere to stay outside and if I don't practice I'll get rusty and then I won't be able to look after myself fromt hos pesky theives and people who call themselves knights" she said and simply walked out "damn lass won't listen to anyone and is purely stubborn despite being a half elf she doesn't act like one. Weren't there elf archers at the crusades?" he asked This Inn keeper kept track of the old records and no knights had come here. He heard a crash and sighed "Kris, sort that horse of yours out." "Sir that was not Thorn" she said stoping in her tracks as she backed off from the door letting a hand slip to her dagger. "everyone to your rooms" shouted the Inn keeper hurrying them to their rooms. Kris hide herself and avoiding being hurried into her room adn stood up.

Last edited by Rose for the Hunter on Sat May 28, 2011 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 9:30 am

He didn't want to tell the Inn Keeper why he was not at the crusade. To many were to damn loyal to the High Priests. He heard the ruckus outside and saw the woman back up into the room her hand going to her dagger. His sword slid from its sheath, the fine workmenship of the elves clearly seen now on the blade. The sword was crafted by the elves for his order, the Knights of the Light.

"How many of them are there?" he asked the woman and moved forward to the door. They would have to get through him to get into the room. He heard the other people in the room hurrying to their rooms, leaving their meals. "Can't even get a good meal with out being interupted." he mumbled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat May 28, 2011 9:38 am

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, there is a small group" she said as the door crashed down she pulled her bow up and drew back an arrow quickly and an arrow knocked of the armour. She quickly drew up another arrow they were pure elven both the bow and arrows and so was her dagger but she didn't use it very much since it was easier to shoot on horse back.
She pulled the arrow back focusing quickly adn shot them in the neck and he fell backwards "hmm, not as sharp as usual" she said hearing Thorn kicked down his stall and rear angrily but she ignored it for the moment.
She backed up drawing her dagger as she rested her bow on her back with her arrows.
A group of men covered in what looked like old armour and chain mail rushed in or atleast tried to she recognised the crest she quicklyducked an arrow "you might want to watch out for archers" she muttered.

Everyone else had taken shelter in their rooms and the Inn kepper shouted "Miss, get yourself back here this instant! The old Inn keeper told me to make sur eyou didn't get yourself killed in times like these" she just ingored it not really caring what he said but kept her distance from strangers not trusting them at all.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 10:01 am

Eric moved forward as the woman fired two arrows that hit their marks. As the others entered the room he did not hesitate but brought his sword up and cleaved clean through one man, spinning around in almost a dance like move brought his sword back to is side and skewered another man. Spining again he blocked the sword of a third man and engaged the man. The sound of the metal of the swords filled the room with the ringing of steel. Three others entered, he kicked the one he was fighting between the legs with a heavy booted foot and spun his blade before him.

One recgonized the blade he held and his eyes went wide. "A knight of the light he cried out and tried to back out of the room, bumping into one of the others. The mention of the order seemed to make the men hesitate.

"Come now, you're not afraid of only one man, and a woman." he grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat May 28, 2011 10:10 am

She picked up that he was a good fighter by his armour and the way he fought but she looked a bit suprised he even noticed she was a women due to her short hair and just pulled up another arrow as she aimed her bow and stood on on of the tables as one did not hesistate and she quickly drew her bow again and hit him in the neck again and pulled the arrow out since she was getting short and picked out a few of the soilders arrows. She had noticed it had been crafted by eleves but did not speak a word however, when she heard the word 'knight' she became silent and would not speak a word before she ducked a blade and droped herself down adn kciked them in the chin adn then got herself back on her feet placeing ehr bow back on ehr back "If your so heistant then just leave already, soem of us just want to have a good meal after a long travel, you have no reason to come here" she said and Thorn reared angrily behind the men thrashing his hooves in warning to get away from the Inn and whinned to Kris which made her look up and whistled to him and they turned to see the rearing horse.
She held her hand near her dagger encase any of them near her tried anything including Eric being weary of strangers.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 10:20 am

The one that had recgonized the sword finally made it to the door, only to be met by the horse that evidently belonged to the woman. The other two now backed up, licking their lips. "I think you should head the lady's advice, or do you wish to feel the sting of her arrows or the metal of my bade." he moved closer to them. They scrambled back more and looked at the horse rearing infront of the door. "I would think twice about attacking travelers about these parts if I were you. My breathern don't take kindly to thieves like you." He hoped by mentioning others of his order that they might think more traveling thrugh the town.

Finally the three edgeed themselves out of the Inn and through the door and made a run for it. "Excellent shooting, my lady." he nodded his head to the woman in respect. "Now Inn Keeper, if you please, I could do with that hot meal."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat May 28, 2011 10:30 am

The Inn kepper nodded and looked to Kris as she checked the string on ehr bow it was slightly worn. Thron snorted at the sight of Eric and the Inn keeper rearing again as Kris rested the bow back on ehr back "Thank you sir, your sword skills are very good as well, I haven't seen anyone handle a sword like that for a while" she said adn walked outsid eputtign a hand out and Thorn nickered and rested his muzzle in her palm "Thank you Thorn, you helped alot, I'll be sure ot grab a treat for you later" she said and ruffled the stallions forlock and he did a smal rear and whinnied happily bucking. He was a lot more wild than normal horses but happily did what Kris told him to do.
The others scrambled out and the Inn keep placed a hot meal on his table "there ya go lad, on the house as a thanks for gettign rid of that lot" he said smiling adn then looked to Kris and Thorn "Miss, get that stallion back in his stable already" "I Will, I will" she said and picked up an apple as she went inside breifly "do you have any spare bow strings? mine's going to break soon" she said "In the back, top left shelf there shoudl eb some there, take them if ya want. No one here uses a bow any way" he said and she nodded Thorrn waited outside grazing not letting the other travellers near him. She walked in the back and picked up a stall standing on it to look for the bow strings on the shelf.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 10:47 am

Eric cleaned his sword on the cloak of one of the thieves, be fore sheathing it. He then patted the dead bodies down, taking their pouches of gold and silver and anything else of value. When his food came he placed the loot on the table. He divided the loot into two piles and began eating, taking a big swallow of the ale, savoring the taste and feel of it going down his throat.

"So you be a Knight of the Light." the Inn Keeper spoke to him.

"Aye that I be." he looked up slightly at the Inn Keeper as he ate.

"I've heard tales about your order. It is said that it was created during the great war by five royal bloods."

"Aye you heard right. Five royals fleeing a great evil, trying to find the means to retake their kingdoms from a Demi God." That had been a few hundred years before Eric's time. The five had defeated one of the bands of Dark Riders of the Demi God Darkon and had been hailed as heros. They were called the Riders of the Light, the oposite of the Dark Riders. The name stuck and the order was borne. They helped the kingdoms battle the forces of Darkon and had defeated him in the end, bringing his severed head back to the city of Middleton to show the leaders of the kingdoms that he was dead. From that time on the Order of the Light was created.

The order was one known and feared by those that did wrong. They had went to fight in the Crusade and like Eric had found that it was not a just cause. "Who is the Lady?" he asked the Inn Keeper. "She seems to handle herself well in a tight spot."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat May 28, 2011 11:02 am

"That sir,is Kristopher Auburn, half elf and an exiled traveller. she Won't say why and is quiet a mystery,The old Inn keeper knew her very well and kept her secret as well. She just travels from town to town but comes back here since it's similair to her hometown which is a long way a way. Everyone calls her Kris and she helps out here whenever she does come. Thorn is a horse she got recently about 4 weeks ago. Apparently he was injured and his herd left him behind so she looked after him." said the Inn keeper "but she just doesn't listen" "Oi, I heard that, I may be stubborn but it keep me alive" she said and grabbed an apple for Thorn and put in in her pocket for later as the stable boy lead Thorn to his stable reluctantly as she fixed her bow sitting on a stool at the counter "that story of yours travels far, Kris heard of it when that crusade began"
"It doesn't matter what god you believe in or if you even beilive in them for many its the candle of hope but all they are doing is taking it away" she muttered and the Inn keeper looked to her and she just finished fixing her bow and then resting it on her back again.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 11:11 am

With his free hand, Eric pushed half the spoils in her direction on the table. "That is your share of the spoils." he told her. Then to the Inn Keeper, "Thier armor and weapons, sell and do with the money as you will." he told him. "The High Priests and their gods." he shook his head, "Have no use for either. As for thier damned crusade, I hope they rot in what ever hell there be. For it is not a just crusade as they preached, but one of just murder and annilation." he took another stiff drink of his ale and looked at the Inn Keeper. "That is why I am here and not there."

Looking over at Kris, "Which way do you travel from here?" he asked her. "Those bumbling idots will find their courage as well as more of their kind. Perhaps two would be safer on the road then just one, alone."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat May 28, 2011 11:20 am

She nodded and took her half putting in in a small string bag and stuffing it in her pocket. "I just travel around from Village to village so It doesn't matter which way I go and as you have seen it's easy for me to look after myself" she said and the Inn keeper laughed slightly "such a boyish young lass Kris, what would your mother say" Kris frowned "don't bring my mother into this or anyone, and you can come along if you want company would be nice for a change. What is your name Sir? Since someone seems to have told you mine" she said looking to the Inn Keeper who put his hands up chuckling.
She was the only oen here who dared to talk her midn so comfindently in these times so much that the Inn keeper here always used to keep and eye on her and Thorn who had picked up on this already always took a route away from the crusade.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 11:36 am

"Name is Eric, Eric of New Freed." New Freed had been a kingdom one of the original five had created after the great war. It had included the Elven Lands and those lands to the north of it. That had been Eric's ancestor. Though he didn't let anyone know it. "I will travel with you for a while." he grinned and finished his meal and ale. "That was excellent good sir." he told the Inn Keeper.

The young lad entered the Inn. His eyes were wide and even went wider as he saw the dead bodies on the floor and the blood. He had been tending to Eric's horse when everything had happened. He carried Eric's saddle bags. Eric rose and took them from the boy. The Inn Keeper took charge of the boy and ushered him into the back. Eric put his loot in his saddle bags and looked at Kris.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat May 28, 2011 11:45 am

"new freed huh? Haven't heard of that place for a while now" she said and streatched her arms sleepily before she crossed them."thank you for the compliment lad. Kris your leavin' early tomorrow right?" "yeah, danw, that way I can avoid a lot of trouble along the way and Thorn won't wake anyone up then" she said looking to the Inn keeper as he spoke.
I'm going to sleep night everyone" she said as she headed for her room and the Inn Keeper laughed.
Kris jumped out her window and walked to the stables and picked up her saddle bags and took them into her room before she placed her dagger , arrows and bow beside her bed as she settled herself making sure Thorn had settled first of all otherwise he would cause a lot of noise before she changed and then went to sleep silently.
"If ya had anythign to say to her talk to her in the mornin' lad, get some sleep as well her horse travels very fast and will msot likely try to have a bite of ya" he chuckled putting a hand on his shoulder
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 12:14 pm

Eric nodded and headed off to his own room. It was not big but had a soft bed and that was all that mattered. He removed his armor and weapons and laid them on the floor. He streached an removed his boots. Then he laid down and closed his eyes. The bed felt good and comfortable. No one, and he ment no one had better disturb him. Slowly he fell asleep and slept good.

Early in the morning before the sun came up he was up and putting his armor back on. A short time later he was entering the stable to saddle his horse. He patted his horses neck, "Well boy I see you look fit this morning. That other horse didn't bother you did he?" He began saddling his horse and putting the saddle bags on. He looked over at the other horse that the Inn keeper called Thorn. "You might not be a war horse but you know how to protect those that you like." he grinned. "You did a good job with that scum last night."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat May 28, 2011 12:23 pm

Kris was inside eating her small meal and gave the plates to the Inn keeper before she opened her window and slipped on ehr shoes before she picked up her dagger putting it back round her waist and then picker her cloak up and picked up her bow and arrows before she jumped out of the window and closed it. Thorn tried biting Eric despite the comment and Kris just tapped his muzzle as she came over and eh reared happily and nuzzled her before she opened the stable door and let him out as she tacked him up and sorted out her saddle bags "have a nice sleep? and don't get to close to Thron until his used to you or he will bite" she said and Thorn nickered to Kris as she pulled an apple form ehr pocket and he ate it happily his ears forward content and happy he flicked his tail and nudged Kris as she checked the leather of the saddle strap as she tacked him up and then checked the bridle leather before she sorted out the saddle bags. "ready?" she asked as she pulled her cloak on tying the soft strings in a bow before she hid her dragon pendant under her shirt.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 12:26 pm

(got to get going. taking car into be repaired. be back on later)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat May 28, 2011 12:26 pm

(ok then bye bye for now)
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 2:55 pm

Eric swung up into the saddle. "Been ready." he grinned. He nudged his horse forward and out of the barn. The stars were still shining above when he exited the barn and, a warm breeze was blowing. "Continue north I guess." His home land was still far away. He would be glad to get back there. At least the blasted priests did not hold sway there. It was different now then it had been a long time ago. The southern Kingdoms had been enthralled by the priests of the gods. Something that had never before been heard of. The priests of the gods normally just kept to their temples but these new ones seemed to crave power.

He and others of his order had been enticed to join the crusade. They had been told of atrocities that the no belivers did to the people of the lands further to the south. They had found that to be a lie. Now all he wanted was to get home and let the King there know what was going on. "After you my lady."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat May 28, 2011 3:02 pm

She jumped onto Thorn and grabbed the reins clicking her tounge and he walkedout stoping him beside Eric "I told you to call me Kris" she said sternly looking to him as she spoke and clicked her tounge again and Thorn walked forward she let him choose the path and he decicded that he would head north today.
As they rode she kept Thorn at a reasonable pace and she pulled her hood up. SHe always kept her quiver full of arrows not able to spare any since she usually couldn't get any well crafted ones due to crusades so she just made her own and when they went under trees she broke off a few branches that she could turn into arrows later on. "If you don't mind me asking, why did you leave the crusade? and where are the others from what i've heard there is mroe than one of you" she said turning her head to look at him Thorn flicked his ears as though he was listening picking the safest paths in that direction avoiding any conflict.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 3:16 pm

"I left the crusade as did my brethern. We found that the cause was false and that the High Priests were only out for power and to force others to worship our gods. I will return to my homeland and inform my king of what I have saw and heard. As for my brethern they do the same. We protect the people not slaughter them or force them to beleive in something the do not wish to."

He moved up next to her and looked over at her, "Now My...... Kris, what is your story. The Inn Keeper said you could not return home. Why is that." If she had been forced to leave and could not return there had to be a very good reason. There had been some soldiers like that in the crusade. Most had been fabracated by those that wanted something and they had been in the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat May 28, 2011 3:27 pm

"I thought he'd mention that, I was exiled because I was accused of murdering the cheif of the village and his family, that was 5 years ago, I couldn't even shoot an arrow straight and they still suspected me because I'm half elf and apparently we are naturals at useing bows and daggers" she said " I left just before they caught up to that village we don't beilive in any god to be honest but I beilive in nature and that it created it's self"

"Also I recgonised that crest on your armour easily since I've seen a few others with the same crest travelling for a few months now and you we about to call me 'my Lady' again weren't you... You seriously need to get out of that habit it might be manners but in my opinion it's strange" she said simply and Thorn nodded his head. she lifted her head slightly taking note of the slightly dak sky smiling as she felt the warmth of the sun rising slowly staining the sky with oranges, pinks, reds and yellows.

"We can rest up after a few hours so that the horses can have a drink and did you even eat anything this morning?" she asked

Last edited by Rose for the Hunter on Sat May 28, 2011 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next