The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP

2 posters

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP - Page 22 Empty Re: The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:51 pm

He grinned as he cocked his head...."It is alittle strange but a good strange" He says as he looked around seeing the rats as well..."Seems a cat is needed." He says with a chuckle
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP - Page 22 Empty Re: The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:59 pm

she snorted" we had one, the beast probably got fat and lazy. " mumbled shaking her head as she moved over to the wood pin and set the lantern down, taking a moment to flip the lid up and then look in " alright we have half a bin full. should last a few days. ."

Leaving the bin open for him she looked over the shelves, ignoring some of the spider's crawling about as she eyed the many bottles of wine and other drinks her father liked. Until she came upon the rack that housed the preserved items. " mmm seems we have about.. two jam's left. i might have to get cook to make some more later. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:03 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."Prolly/" He says as he looked into the bin as well.."Yup." He says as he then grabbed a few logs of wood..."How do you make jam?" He asks curiously.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:07 pm

she looked back to him and frowned. " how to make it? ohh well.. it takes time i know that. slow cooking of fruits. and sugar and a few other ingredients. " she grinned. if you like i can teach you later?. . wel me and the cook really . i only k now the basics.. " flushed a little" father never really had me learn anything. .. other then schooling of course. he is.. not very good with cooking. he says mother always did it. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:09 pm

HE looked to her..."I see." He says as he listened..."Sounds good to me." He grinned as he nodded his head..."I see...Maybe the cook can teach us both how to cook then." he says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:17 pm

she nodded, only grabbing one jar of the jam since it was all she could carry with the lantern. " oh of course. its how i learned the basic's. My personal maid helped me learn how to sew torn clothing. and make my own things. "

walking back over to him she eyed the logs in his arm's" got everything you need?. i need to look for that cat here in a few minutes but first i want to check on the soup." she nearly jumped at the sound of the wind picking up , it was knocking things around against the cellar door that led to the outside. she sighed, the storm was picking up apparently.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:24 pm

He grinned as he looked ot her..."I see." He says as he then nodded.."Yup I got everything..." He says with a smile as he heard the wind as well..."It sounds like its getting worse." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:29 pm

she gave a unladylike grunt as she turned to head up the stairs. " yes i hear it Jacent. i don't like storms. sadly,they make me a little nervous. " shrugged, " i think its safe to say however that the cat is not out there. they do not like water or storms much so i think i might find him somewhere in the house. "

she kept her head down so she could watch which step she was stepping on that wasn't broken, last thing she needed was a broken neck or anything else. for that matter. " well i know you don't mind horses, but what of other animals?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:34 pm

He grinned..."I think there peaceful." He says with a smile as he closed his eyes and concentrated..."The cat is close....Living room.." He says as he looked over to her..."I don't know never seen a cat." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:57 am

she blinked in surprise as she eyed him. " how did you do that?.. and you don't even know what a cat looks like? .. oh man. " grinning she went up the stairs and put the jam jar down on the counter before turning back to him and reached over to get some of the logs from him. " well , once we get a fire going in the main fire place. , i will show you what a cat looks like. although our cat is a bit of a fatty. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:06 am

He grinned..."I can feel when others are around remember." He says with a chuckle...And its one of the few living things in the house." He grinned as he followed her up the stairs and over to the counter.."No its ok I got them...You just tell me where I need to put them." He says with a smile..."Alright then." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:13 pm

she blinked and smiled warmly " well alright, and yes i forgot. " blushing a little she smiled and led him into the main room. " well come on then, you can put them down in here . and your going to have to teach me that you know. " grinned moving things aside so he wouldn't trip over anything as she led him to the fireplace. " how do you learn that anyways?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:00 pm

He grinned as he looked to her before following and then setting the logs down where she told him..."well its something I was born with...not many of my people can do it." He says as he grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:43 pm

"oh?.. aww, probably mean's i won't be able to do that. " grinned , " get the fire started , i am sure you know how to do that and i am going to go and check on the food. call me if you need help " humming slightly she moved into the kitchen and went to the pot of soup. stewing it slowly, glancing every now and then at the kitchen window when the shutter's clanged against the side of the house.. she really hated storms.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:48 pm

He grinned...."alright ill get the fire going." He says with a grin as he placed a few logs in he fire place. He then pulled out his knife and some Flint striking them together. It sparked and the fire started." He closed the fire place and then headed back into the kitchen with her. "Alright should be a warm night." He says with a grin
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:03 pm

she looked over to him and smiled" that was fast.. and yes. well in the room yes. i think we can stay down here though. i don't want to go into a cold bedroom. " flushing a little she pulled out two bowls and began to ladle in some soup into them. She handed him one and then cut some slices of bread. " now then, do you want your bread toasted or no?. it tastes good toasted. with a little bit of butter and jam."

Blushing a little she leaned against the counter and watched him. " alright . well you said this feels good to you . is there any sort of.. tricks you can teach me?.. your going to marry me, which means your stuck with me for life. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:16 pm

He grinned as he watched her..."sure I'll try it toasted with jam." He says taking to bowl..."I can teach you a few things fighting wise...gotta see if you remember what I taught you." He ginned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:29 pm

she laughed and grinned" well we do have a small sparring room in this building. hasn't been used in a while so i don't mind if we use it. i can light a few lantern's and hang them up " grinned. her mind distracted now by all the possibilities of what she could learn, toasting the bread till it was done she gave him a few pieces then unscrewed the jam jar and slid it over to him. " you can try it first. it is still good."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:35 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."alrighty sounds good to me." He says with a smile as he took the toast and then the jam. He pulled out a knife and dipped into the jam spreading it on to the bread before taking a bite..."hmmmmm wow that's good." He says with a smile as he looked to her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:03 pm

she grinned, watching him intently as he got the bread ready and then took a bite. " glad you like it. . what are the things your people make? do they had a different trade ? like oh say.. sewing clothing or ..crafting furniture for sell?.. you know something to bring money in other then being body guards"

She sat back and put some jam on her own toast before enjoying a few bites of the stew" mmmm "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:22 pm

"There are a select few that live in town and work..they keep what they need to survive and give the rest to the people." He says with a smile.."I was one that was trained to be a guard...that's what I do." He says as he looked to her trying the soup as well.."I like this as well...its good." He says with a smile

Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:39 pm

she smiled" good , thank you . i might have to make it again later with .. fresher ingredients. " taking a few more bites she listened to him as he spoke of his people" oh?.. well what all do your people do? i mean.. how big is this village anyways?" she was curious and actually wanted to go see them, but. if he was put on the death list , she was not going to risk his life for it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:43 pm

He grinned as he looked to her.."there is only a couple hundred people up there." He says with a smile..."the weak are killed if they show no promise at the age of 2." He says as he looked to her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:56 pm

her eyes widened and she put her spoon down" that is horrid.. all because they don't show sign's of what? . the ability to fight? what if they are passive?" looking down at her bowl she pushed it away, only half done with it but she lost her appetite.

shaking her head she sighed, grimacing a little as she looked up at him. " and i am sure the same fate would happen to your children if you had any and you where still there?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:00 pm

He looked to her..."that's how they are." He says as he then nodded..."its a possibility that could happen if I was still there." He says as he looked to her..."maybe I should have spared the details." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next