The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

witche's curse (( for tigress, Mature))

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

witche's curse (( for tigress, Mature)) Empty witche's curse (( for tigress, Mature))

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:16 pm

Lorcan : highlander warrior/ lord.
Cahal: highlander lord who wants Lorcan's land.
Aednat" Witch who cursed Lorcan into eternal sleep.

Cahal snarled as he threw the report back down on his desk, running his fingers through his dark hair as he glared at it. His neighbor and long time enemy Lord Lorcan wanted to make a treaty , to expand both lands by combining it. Cahal didn't want nothing of it, he hated making deal's with those he despises and making one with Lorcan woudld definitely irk him something feirce.

Heaving a sigh of frustration he leaned back in the chair and scrubbed his palm over his face.He needed time, to think, to plan and to plot. Tapping his finger's on the table and eyeing the messenger over, stupid kid, he was shaking in his boots. serves him right. He should be worried. Cahal has killed other's just for looking at him wrong.

He wasn't sure what to do, one thing for sure though he was not going to agree to this. Getting up he paced the length of the table, glancing to the kid every now and then before looking to the large map that hung on the wall above it. Suddenly getting an idea.

Turning to the kid he yanked a peice of paper off the pile on the end table. " kid, you are to take this missive to lady Aednat. her place is easy to find for she is the only one living in the mountains." he caught the paled expression on the kids face. so he knew of the witch. good. means he will tread lightly. folding the paper up he slid it into an envelope then sealed it with hot wax and an immprint of the design on his ring. his seal.

handing it to him he leaned close" be quick and i may give your family the money they need to purchase food and stock to live. " he watched the messenger take a gulp of air before nodding and with shaking finger's took the missive and slipped it into his bag, then turned and ran out of the building, climbing onto his horse and spurring him into a full out run.

Cahal knew it would take some time for the witch to respond, but he didn't midn waiting. sitting back he finished his ale and then resigned himself to the study, to read and wait.

=========================

A few hours later Aednat arrived, she had been interest to see what the Lord Cahal wanted, especially if he seemed desperate to ask for her assistance. No matter, she had been bored at her place anyways.

Tossing the reigns of her black mare to the stable hand , she shoved off the cover of her cloak from her head and let herself in, ignoring the sputtering butler who scrambled to get the doors for her.

She didn't care, just walked right on past him, not even waiting for him to catch up , stopping for a mere few second's before sensing where the lord was waiting. Her step's picked up pace as she went down the hall , stopped at the large doors and with a flick of her hand, threw them open and strode in. " Cahal , so good to see you dear, now this better be a good reason for you to come and bother me at this late an hour."

Cahal jumped slightly from the doors being flung open but relaxed instantly as he got up and set his book down " but of course lady Aednat. its always a pleasure to see you. and its definitely important. " holding a chair out for her until she sat down, once that was done he went and poured her a bit of a drink. " i am in a bit of a pickle really. one of my neighboring enemies wishes to become allies.."

She held up a hand to stop his talking while she took the drink " say no more .. i already know you well Cahal.. you wish to not be allied to him but take his land's and either kill or take his people. sound about right?" She was no foul. this lord's always had the same plan's over and over again. She had seen it for many year's, they fought, allied together, then got into fights again, usually repeating themselves over again and always had lots of bloodshed and what not. Lord's, sometimes they where boring, sometimes they where very intertaining.

He grimaced, knowing she was smart he just didn't know how she would react so he resigned himself to watch as she sipped at the whiskey and eyed him like some child who just brought dirt into her home. He wondered how long she was going to be silent.

She didn't disapoint him too long, setting her now empty glass down on the coffee table she leaned back, crossed her legs together, elbows on the arm rest's of the chair as her finger's linked in front of her. " interesting ... and what is in it for me if i help you Lord Cahal?"

He blinked then relaxed himself again ,resisting the urge to get nervous as he moved and sat down in front of her. " well i am prepared to give you some more land if you wish, and any supplies you need to uhh further your own interest's in your art."

She arched a brow at him, supplies for her magic and land. It was tempting, really it was but she wanted more. " mmm so land and supplies.. and i take it your enemy who wants peace is Lord Lorcan? " She actually liked that highlander. He was feirce and loyal and left her alone as long as she left him alone. He even respected her art of magic a time or two since of course she had helped him a time or two. " alright, but i want to be able to come into your territory whenever i want. if not. i leave now and you can work on this on your own, let me know how that works out. " she waited and when he was silent for too long she got up " well then i suppose i must go. "

Cahal tried to think he really didn't want this witch coming and going as she pleased but, he needed her help sighing he stood up ' wait! . you got a deal. "

She laughed and grinned wickedly , holding her hand out. " good, deal. and may i remind you , your word is binding to a witch. " the moment he took her hand she tightened her grip and sent some magic through it. zapping him a little in a magic bond. releasing his hand only when it was complete. " you sir don't have to do a thing other then agree to this treaty " she held a hand up when he was going to protest.

" hold your tongue! , let me finish.. lord lorcan is predictable, you send word that you agree and he will invite you to his land and home with peace. i will acompany in disguise of course as one of your maid's. " she narrowed her eyes" and don't get any idea's. i will concoct something to slip him and how does him being asleep for thousand's and thousand's of year's sound good to you ?"

Cahal arched a brow, rubbing his hand a little, it still tingled from her magic, something he didn't like but had to do. " thousand's of years? . sounds delightful. "

She grinned" good, now if you will excuse me .. i need to get ready. " with that she went, raided some stores then headed to his kitchen where she took over for the next few days to create her masterpeice.

=================================

" more wine Kain! remember this is the night i make the treaty with Lord Cahal, hopefully i get this bloody war behind me. " and maybe his people can finally heal and begin the long process of getting their lives back together. he couldn't beleive it when he got the responding missive just day's ago saying that the treaty would be agreed to. he couldn't wait.

He was going to make sure it was perfect, he had them make dinner , bring in the finest wine and ale around the area. Hopefully all things will go well and they can talk out some sort of agreement.

His next stop was to the cook , going in and moving the two women aside to taste the veal and duck first. " mmmm perfect as always,. Lord Cahal will love it i think. Precilla your a genious in the kitchen. " he grinned watching the woman blush with his appraisal.

She was one of the cook's he was fond of since she always made sure they got the thing's he liked as well as the others in the building" Lord Cahal is arriving soon. i will send more in here to set the table out. "

Two hour's later and with full bellies of food him and Lord Cahal where in his study , laughing and talking about the past.

Cahal shook his head as he rubbed his belly , getting nervous the longer he waited until they struck. leaning up he eyed Lorcan " i know this is unusual but i brought something for you as well. " calling out for one of the guards he sent them to get his maid , the witch disguising herself as maid named Chesa.,.

When she appeared, she was holding a small bottle of the finest irish ale he could find. " i know how you enjoy your drink on a good day and well. i brought you something from one of the hardest town's here to get. " reaching over he popped the cork and picked up a glass to pour for Lord Lorcan, handing it to him. " try it. i hope it is to your liking?"

unaware of the plot against him, lorcan leaned forward and took the offered glass" oh? " taking a small sniff to inhale the rich smell he grinned" i haven't had this in year's, i am surprised you w here managed to get this brand. thank you Lord Lorcan, to a good start of our treaty" he lifted up the glass in a toast before downing it in one gulp. licking his lips he got up and set it down " i have the treaty plans here if... you uhh wish to .." he frowned, feeling light headed suddenly, swaying he caught his desk, shook his head to clear it before looking up at the two. clarity of what just happened suddenly showing in his eyes. " poison!" before he got chance to call for his guard's he was done on the ground in a heap , cursed in sleep.

Several hour's later Aednat rode up to the cave she had picked for their sleeping lord, looking over to Cahal who had lord Lorcan in the wagon behind his horse. " put him in there. and i will seal it away.. no one will find him. and he is now forever out of your hair" atleast until the lord was dead., then maybe, she might come back and awaken Lorcan.. if she felt like it.

Once the deed was done and she used her magic to hide and seal the entrance to the cave, they departed her back to her home for a while and Lord Cahal to put in process his over taking of Lorcan's land. without their prized lord lorcan the people would fall quickly........
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

witche's curse (( for tigress, Mature)) Empty Re: witche's curse (( for tigress, Mature))

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:35 pm

Year 2011. September 22.

It was a cool day in Ireland, a little bit rainy, cloudy. But it was a nice day, a typical day in the gorgeous lands of Ireland. Despite the rain, Niamh could not stay indoors. Instead, she left her home, and went out exploring, ever the adventurous woman. Living alone in a small Irish cottage, in the small Irish town, near the Caha Mountains, she loved the feel of her town. She often would find herself by the river that flowed close to her home. Normally, she explored the lands surrounding her home, but that day, she decided to venture out further. Toward the caves in the Mountains she'd seen before. Perhaps it wasn't wise to go toward the caves without a buddy with her, but she was overcome with that feeling that drew her to the caves. Like she was supposed to be there.

It was a bit far from her home, so she took her Jeep, and drove down to where the caves were located. Her jeep was the perfect tool for her adventures. Grabbing her bag, it had everything she needed to keep safe on her little adventures. There she began her journey, and thus started to explore the caves, using a flash light. One particular one, she found the most interesting, it seemed deep, dark and dreary. Moving inside the cave, she was careful where she stepped. At least she tried to be.

There was dip she did not see till it was too late, and she missed a stepp, and fell into the pit, cutting her hand on a rock that was sticking out when she tried to catch herself. Then suddenly, she landed on something soft, yet hard, her hand bleeding, her heart racing. How the hell was she going to get out of this. And what was she on. Spotting her flash light only a few feet away, she reached and grabbed it. Then she turned the light to the thing she had falling on. Fear gripped her as she saw what she was sitting on. And she screamed.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Male Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

witche's curse (( for tigress, Mature)) Empty Re: witche's curse (( for tigress, Mature))

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:38 pm

(( tehe future time XD

Cahal didn't know what was going on, didn't know how long he was in total darkness. Felt like oblivion to him. What he did know is that one minute he was still out and the next his concious mind stirred when the woman fell on him and her blood smeared on his chest.

He barely gave a soft grunt as she moved about on him, his mind still grappling with awareness as he tried to remember how to work his body as well as figure out where he was at. He knew one thing for sure was that he was laying on something hard, and someone was on top of him.. That said someone began to make his ears hurt with a very femanine scream.

Eyes snapping open as the scream continued he sat up quickly, hooked his arm around her waist and rolled her under him, knocking her strange torch from her hand's and clamping one hand over her mouth, leaving her nose open so she could breath. " Silence woman! my bloody ear's will take no more of this noise. " he voice was scratchy but cleared up the more he spoke, which was strange, since it only felt like he had been asleep for a few hours. not for.. well.. he didn't know for how long.

Leaning forward and using his weight to keep the little slip of a woman from squirming under him he spoke softly into her ear. " now. if i release your mouth you willna scream aye? " he seriously hoped she wouldn't, his irish accent coming out full blown the more aggravated he got. One thing was for sure, it was stupid to piss off a Highlander Lord who didn't know where he was at or what was going on.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:47 am

Niamh's eyes widened when he sat up, and rolled her under him. Terror gripped her, he had looked like he was dead. But he was awake, and had his hand over her mouth, to prevent her from screaming. He was on top of her. What was he going to do to her? Her body struggled, trying desperately to get him off her. The sooner she got away from him, the sooner she could run back home, and lock herself in her room.

His weight was making it hard to fight him, but she kept trying to get away from him. Oh please, don't kill me, her mind screamed. No sound came from her mouth, as she put all her energy and focus into trying to get him off her.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:58 am

Cahal rolled his eyes gave a growl in frustration as she continued to fight him and didn't seem to register the fact that he had spoke to her. Great, he scared the ghost out of her without meaning too.

Using his free hand he caught her flailing hand's, curling his fingers gently around both of her wrists and pinned them above her head without trying to hurt her. Leaning close, trying to catch her eye with his, he softened his voice. " Lass, relax, i willna hurt you. Stop fighting and i will get off you. Just as long as you promise not to uhh.. try anything to hurt me in any way. yes?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:35 pm

Her gaze shot to his when he caught her hands, and pinned them above her head. Her body trembled as she eyed him, frightened and weary. This had to be a dream, men weren't laying in a cave basically dead, and then suddenly wake up. Was he dead? None of this made sense to her. He was too close to her. he smelled musky. So manly. He didn't smell dead. Or look dead. Oh, this was too much for her.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:20 pm

He sighed in annoyance, she wasn't even nodding her head in understanding. maybe she didn't speak in english? that was going to be a pain , he didn't know anything else. Slowly pulling his hand from her mouth he eyed her cautiously. " No screaming.. do you understand?.. "

He was already bracing him self for more screaming., using his free hand he slowly eased his weight up off of her, hoping to gain some sort of.. trust from her. " I am letting you up now.. and then you will ask me some question's.. is that alright lass?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:01 pm

Niamh frowned at him when he pulled his hand away from her mouth. She did not scream. When he eased his weight off her, she rolled away from him, grabbing her flash light and sat in the corner. Her eyes narrowed at him, and she shined the light on him, to see who he was. "Who the hell are you?" she growled. She was angry, because she was frightened. She was irish, but did not have a Irish Accent, because she was born in America.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:08 pm

he wasn't too surprised by her reaction , in fact, he let her move, releasing his hold on her wrists easily. sitting back on his knees before swearing as she aimed her light on him. " blast it all woman! turn your torch away from me, are ye trying to blind me?" he grumbled, using one hand to shield his eyes from the brightness of it.

" what is that contraption anyways?" he muttered, resisting the urge to lunge forward and take it from her. He arched a brow at her rude question. " such language from a lass such as ye.. my name is Lord Cahal. and what of ye?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:40 pm

Niamh glared at him, and shifted the light from his face. He asked what the flash light was, and called it a torch. Who didn't know what a flash light was? Strange.... "Its... a flash light. What do you mean, what is it?" Was he crazy? She heard him say his name, and ask what hers was, but she wasn't in a mood to be friendly with this strange man.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:02 pm

he frowned, a flash light? what the devil was that? . now he was even more confused then before. " flash.. light? .. are ye daft woman? what is a flash light?" how long had he been asleep he wondered..

Reigning in his temper he leaned back a little more, scratching his chin a little in thought. " what year is this woman? .. this is still Ireland yes?" he had to know, had to wonder if he was even still on his own land.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:59 pm

Niamh eyed him. He really didn't know what the flash light was? Oh he was definitely weird. "No. I think you are daft. Crazy, maybe." His next question startled her, and she glared at him. "Year? its 2011." Who didn't know that? He didn't know what year it was, and he didn't know what a flash light was.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:03 pm

he stared at her in shock. 2011? he couldnt believe it.he had been asleep for a very long time it would seem. giving a slight groan of disdain he rubbed his head. " definitely not good. " he mumbled.

sliding a look towards the woman again he frowned. who was she?. where did she come from?.. better yet where was he?.. " daft and crazy are bout da same thing lass. and nay i am neither. just sorely confused and starting to wish this was a dream or i be dead. " running his fingers through his hair. which he discovered had definitely grown a bit. he needed a trim. and a much needed bathing session. "right then... where is this place? what location is this do ye know?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:46 am

Niamh studied him, he was very strange. She sighed deeply. Just what she needed, to be near someone who didn't even know where he was. "Your in a cave, in the Caha Mountains. This is Ireland. Why did you not know that?" she asked him in annoyance. "I am Niamh, and you are a strange man."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:44 pm

He arched a brow at her outburst, well he could understand why she thought him strange, he thought she was strange too come to think of it. Leaning close a little he studied her and the way she was dressed.. It was common where he was from and it was .. strange.. " what are those you are wearing?.. Niamh?.. nice name.. " leaning back again just in case she swung her torch at him he scratched his chin again.

" Well... This will be verra hard to explain... Caha Mountains?" well good, he was still in his homeland thank the heaven's. He glanced back to her and then at himself, he was still wearing his own kilt.. his colors of his family.. he wondered if she thought that was strange.. " Lass i merely ask because i am afraid i have been asleep for a verra long time. .. call it ... a joke from another.. " he mumbled, trying not to get angry at the memories that where flooding his mind.

shaking his head he sighed. " How do we get out of here.. ?" he glanced around before holding a hand out to her. " may i borrow that... flash light lass?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:37 pm

Niamh eyed him when he asked about her clothes. Okay.... that was weird. That barely deserved an answer, as it was a dumb question that confused her. Her gaze shifted to her hand, she had forgotten about the scratch, it was pretty bad. Her gaze shifted back to him as he stated he was asleep for a very long time. What the hell did that mean?

Grabbing her back pack, she opened it up, and searched for her bandages, and she quickly, cleaned up the wound using water for a water bottle, and put neosporin on the wound before putting a bandage on. She would do a better job at taking care of it once she was back home. Hearing his question about getting out of there, she glanced to him and frowned. "Why do you want my flash light?" she asked him, suspiciously.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:15 pm

He watched her check out her hand, then go and take things out of her bag and clean her hand up, he recognized the water, but not the contraption it was in, clear and .. with paper on it?. then put some cream on her hand from a yellow and white tube, he was growing more curious by the second. " what is that ye are using? some form of salve?" kneeling down next to her he poked at the neosporin tube.

When she asked about the flash light he sighed" so i can check to see if we can get out of here lass. unless ye want to be stuck down here for good?" he figured she didn't want to be. so he hoped she would atleast help him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:40 pm

"Um. Yes... its a salve. Antibacterial." She eyed him as he poked at the neosporin tube. The sooner she got away from him, the better. If he was crazy, who knew how unstable he was. Sighing, she handed the flash light to him. If he hit her with the flash light and killed her, she would come back and haunt him. Quickly, she put away her things, and zipped up her bag.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:04 pm

taking the light, he studied it for a moment before using it to turn the beam of light this way and that. " forgive me if i seem.. strange lass. .. some of these things i havna heard of. wish i could tell ye but.. i fear you will not believe it. " he moved about through the small cavern, running his hand over the wall slowly , searching for an opening before he pointed the beam of light upward. " ah.. ye fell from up there yes?".

He glanced to her , using the light so he could see her though, careful not to blind her with the thing. " do ye have rope? otherwise i fear.. we may need to climb up if i canna find a way out."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:14 pm

Niamh eyed him, before going through her bag and pulling out the rope she brought. When going to the mountains, it was always wise to come prepared. Tossing him the rope, she glared at him. "If you use that rope to tie me up, it'll be the last thing you do," she told him softly, only half threatening.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:24 pm

He caught the rope easily before his eyes widened in surprise at her hostility , well, verbal hostility. " calm down Lass if i really wanted to do any thing to ye i would have done it already. i am not that kind of man lass" he was a little ticked off that she thought he was that type of man but right now was not the time to be angry over ridiculous things.

shaking his head he gave her his back as he used the light to locate a good place to try and lope the rope on that will actually hold firm with out having rocks come down upon their heads." Lass i have more honor then that, and i am not the kind of vermin who would beat up an innocent woman. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:25 pm

Niamh eyed him cautiously. He was a suspicious, strange male in a creepy cave, possibly crazy. Her cheeks blushed a little. When she mentioned the tying thing, her mind was not thinking about a beating. It was more along the lines of men always thinking about sex. While she had no experience in that area, she did have boyfriends who tried to pressure her to do such a thing. "Okay."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:43 pm

Unaware of her cheeks heating up with a blush, he took the rope and made a bit of a lasso , not a real good one, but one that would do the job just fine as he spotted a bit of rock jutting out from the side of the cave, he would have to be careful. glancing to her he held the light out. " i need yer help lass.. if you would please.. i canna do this on my own . can ye hold the light on that rock up there?" he pointed to it.

" so i can try and loop it with the rope,. tis hard to do if i have to hold the thing while tossing the rope. " he glanced back to it then back at her. he would still need her help in getting home that much he had decided.. thing was he didn't know how to go about it to make sure she didn't run screaming from him like he was some type of lunatic.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:35 pm

Niamh went to him and held the light for him. She stood there, sighing deeply. The sooner they got out of there, the sooner she could go home. Oh a hot bath sounded really good. Something to wash all this weirdness away. Though she supposed she would have to take him somewhere. Though he was strange, she couldn't just leave him there.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:53 pm

he watched her come forward and sighing. trying not to smile he shook his head and gently layed his hand ontop of her's. directing the light till it hit the right spot. " right there lass.. hold still ." stepping away from her a little he let the rope loosen in his hands before he swung it in circles then shot it upward's quickly , watching the loop slip over the jutting rock.

Trying not to pull too quickly on it, he slowly worked it till it tightened and he was sure it wouldn't slip off." alright lass, i think we got it. now are yer hand's okay enough to climb up or do ye wish to hold onto my back while i climb? i promise i willna drop ye."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next