The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

witche's curse (( for tigress, Mature))

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

witche's curse (( for tigress, Mature)) - Page 3 Empty Re: witche's curse (( for tigress, Mature))

Post by silverwolflady Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:45 pm

He blinked and glanced to her " Sari?. he is uhh. my father.. someone i am not verra fond of Lass.. and for many reason's.... " he leaned back and grimaced slightly as he looked to her again " ye willna believe me if i tell ye. . trust me on this. i didn't believe it myself till now. "

scrubbing his hand over his face he grimaced" i need a shave.. a bath.. and . .er.. clean clothing. .. i can wash this if ye give me a large tank to clean them in."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

witche's curse (( for tigress, Mature)) - Page 3 Empty Re: witche's curse (( for tigress, Mature))

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:57 pm

"Oh I see," she replied softly, and watched the road as she drove. Eventually, she came across her home, and pulled in the driveway. "A tank? I have a washer and dryer, I can wash them for you. I am afraid I do not have extra clothes for you to wear, though."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Male Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:00 pm

he gave a sigh of relief when she didn't press further for more information, he would just have to show her what he meant.. thing was he needed to regain energy and procure some food and drink. " washer and dryer?.. alright Lass if ye insist. " he gave a slight smile and tried not to laugh.

" give me whatever ye have.. a sheet will work just fine to wrap around my waist. i doona wish to frighten ye with my err.. state of undress. do ye not have a husband?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:09 pm

"No, I have no husband, no boyfriend. Just me and my cat," Niamh stated softly, and glanced to him, before getting out of her jeep after she parked it and took out her keys. Heading to her front door, she unlocked it, and opened the door.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:25 pm

he frowned and followed suit, glad to be out of the large thing. . " realy? why not lass? yer verra lovely , ye should have men knocking yer door down for yer hand in marriage. "

In his time, women as lovely as her would already be married and have many bairn's out and running about. " i am sorry i dona mean to be prying in yer affairs.. just.. in my .. err.. area.. women are usually already married with many bairn's by yer age.. ye look young.. verra young. i sway.. twenties?" he grinned as he spotted her cat as the feline dashed off somewhere. probably because of him .
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:32 pm

Niahm went inside her home, where her cat ran toward her and meowed, demanding to be petted. Then the small cat saw the giant man, and she hid under a chair.

"Modern day women don't need a man, we get along just fine without them. Most women want to wait till they graduate college before they want to settle down. Others are career driven, and don't have time to even meet men. I just like my time alone. I have not had much luck with boyfriends."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:00 pm

he blinked in surprise.. some of the term's she was using was highly ... confusing.. his head was starting to hurt again so he just shook his head and watched her go for the cat.. " oh.. well.. i think thats a bit understandable. " not really but he was not going to admit that..

" ummm will ye direct me to yer wash room?. i dona wish to soil anything i touch without washing first. if that is okay with ye?" he was polite as always. since he was in her home and not his.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:14 pm

Glancing to him, she nodded. "this way," she stated as she led the way to the bathroom. She pushed open the door for him. She went inside and took the bag of disposable razors from the drawer at the sink, and she grabbed a new one for him, then handed it to him, along with the shaving cream. "the razor might be pink, but it'll do the job. And I'm sorry about the flowery scent in the shaving cream. I don't have anything manly." Then she got him a towel, and set it on the sink counter. Before she left, she grabbed some of her more heavy duty injury stuff.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:29 pm

He watched her curiously as she moved about. handing him a few things before leaving.. well he didn't mind the color of the razor. since he hadn't seen one that looked like.. well like the one in his hand now.. closing the door. he glanced around from the sink , to the washing tub then back to the sink. unsure of really what to do and didn't really want to ask..

Sighing he tested a few things before finding out how to work the water. " huh.. strange contraption." he then eyed the can of shaving cream. again not caring for the scent too much , nearly jumping when he finally figured out how to get the foamy stuff out. . " huh... think i like this. " grinned a little as he lathered himself up and began to shave.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:10 am

Niamh went into her kitchen where she washed her wound with soap and water, taking better care of it. Once she was done doctoring it, she bandaged her hand. then she went into her living room where she curled up on the couch and sighed deeply.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:45 am

He took his time shaving, making sure every bit of it was taken care of. Even figured out how to work the strange tub .. with a few errors that did result in burning himself but being who he was he didn't complain as he worked it... he cleaned up, washed his hair, found some scissors to cut his hair a little where it wouldn't be soo long, but long enough to where he could still tie it back.

Then dried off with the towel she had left, picked up his kilt and sighed as he opened the door to poke his head out. " Lass.. did ye find something i may put around my waist while my kilt gets washed?.. no rush.. was just wondering."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:24 pm

When she heard him, she brought him a twin sized sheet, blushing a little, knowing he was naked. And that brought some bad thoughts in her mind. Thoughts a virgin shouldn't be having. "here."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:45 pm

He smiled kindly when she approached, yet his gaze went to her cheeks. even in the slight lighting he could see them pinkin a bit. " lass thank ye , yer so kind. " reaching out he made sure he stayed hidden behind the door as he took the sheet.

His mind was racing to theories that she had never seen a man naked before.. and before he could stop that thought. it went through his head that he would have to fix that. Taking the soft sheet he ducked back into the bathroom, wrapping it around his waist several times before tucking the tail end of it in his waist band..

A dark haired man appeared behind the woman as she retreated back from the bathroom, arching a brow he glanced around , guessing where lorcan was at.. before turning back to the woman. clearing his threat, his grin eyes glittered with mischief even as he gave a soft smile. " Lass. i beg yer pardon but i need help."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:17 pm

As Niamh started away from the bathroom, she heard the voice behind her. Her body tensing, she spun around. Seeing the new male, she shrieked, and backed away slowly. How the hell did he get in? Did she lock the door when she came in? Now she did not remember. "Who the hell are you?" she growled. Too many men in one day. She jumped on the change to come to her ancestral land to get away from everything. All she wanted was to be alone. Now there are men in caves, and men who just stroll right inside her house. This was all going to be a problem.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:33 pm

the man grimaced at her shriek, " och lass my ear's.. i dinna mean to startle ye." he grinned, not even moving a step even as she scrambled back." such language lass.. do ye kiss yer mother with that mouth?"hearing a noise behind him he turned just in time to see a fist coming at his face. he didn't even get a chance to duck as it connected with his cheek and sent him sprawling on the ground several feet away. a very pissed off looking Lorcan standing over him. " geez. well hello to you too ." his irish accent gone as he leaned up on his elbow's on the floor.

Lorcan had heard Niamh's shriek and had come out as soon as he could. nearly losing the sheet he had.. now he was standing over the very man he really didn't want to see and positioned himself between him and her. he glanced over her over his shoulder. " ye okay lass? did this... cow dung ... touch ye?"

He rolled his eyes , wiping blood from a cut on his cheek off.. " oh come now. i don't go around beating or fouling up women boy , you should know this. " Lorcan just snorted and ignored him as he kept his gaze on her, waiting for her answer.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:43 pm

Niamh covered her mouth when she saw Lorcan hit the stranger man. He was protecting her? Her gaze shifted to the man on the floor, then to Lorcan. "I'm fine," she replied softly. She was a bit frightened. One would expect intruders in the states, but not in the quiet, peaceful land of Ireland.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:47 pm

He nodded slightly , shifting a little closer to her. " Just stay where ye are lass.. i won't let him get near ye. " he looked back at the man and crossed his arm's over his broad chest. Narrowing his own green eyes at the man. " why are ye here and it better be a good explanation lest i toss ye out on yer arse. "

The man snorted, put his hands behind his head and proceeded to just lay down" now is that any way to treat family Lorcan?" at Lorcan's warning growl , the man rolled his eyes" i only came because i felt you had been awakened.. figured you would need a bit of help.. but you seem to be doing fine on your own.. what with finding a lovely woman to take care of you and all. " he looked over at Niamh and arched a brow. " but i think that Lass over there may want ypu for other reasons i guess.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:57 pm

Family? Lorcan knew this man who suddenly came into her home, uninvited, and intruding? But the man's last statement startled her the most, and annoyed her. It brought a blush to her cheeks. "How rude." She folded her arms over her chest, her body tense.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:02 pm

The man snorted. " realy? not as rude as y ou where to me lass.. shrieking and blowing my poor ear drums out." he grinned, still didn't move from the floor . " lass you have no idea what you just stumbled into.err.. more like Onto anyways.. believe in curses lass?"

Lorcan gave another warning growl, body growing tense." Lass.. do ye wish me to throw him out?" he wanted to pummel the idiot first.. scaring a poor woman like that, what the hell was he thinking? and to think Lorcan came from this man?.. he still couldn't believe it.

The man snorted as he sat up this time. " oooor.. we could tell her whats going on and how you ended up in... the state you where in. maybe she will understand alot more then ye think boy. " his cheek was already healed now. no blood and no cut. not even a swollen bruise from being punched.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:15 pm

What did he think would happen when he just came in? That she would eagerly accept his company? "Curses?" she frowned deeply. "Curses don't exist." she stated softly. Okay. He's crazy too. "What the hell are you talking about?" Her gaze shifted to the stranger man, and saw his cheek. Wait. There had been a cut, blood, and there should be a bruise. But there was nothing. "Weren't you just bleeding?" Maybe she was going crazy, just by associating with these men.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:55 pm

Lorcan groaned, scrubbing his hand over his face before turning to look at her. " lass there are such things as Curses.. especially if ye mess with the Fae folk.. or .. witches. " he grumbled. not really comfortable with this stuff..

And of course she would notice that Sari was healed. arching a brow he grinned . " i would gladly show ye how it is he is healed if ye wish. " oh he would love to.. it would involved punching him again.

The man arched a brow and snorted. " such violence. tisk tisk.. " this time he did get up as he stretched but smartly kept his feet planted on the floor and didn't make a move towards Niamh. " sure, go ahead and show her, but if she freaks out don't blame me.. unless ye really want to see lass?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:25 pm

"fae? Witches?" she rubbed her face, not entirely sure what to do with that. "you both must be on crack." she sighed deeply. She could barely handle this. "no more violence."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:31 pm

Lorcan frowned, " crack?.. what the devil is that?" he blinked, staring at her confused as all hell..

Sari glanced to Lorcan before busting out laughing. " Lass.. he is.. err.. say .. old century. he does not know what crack is.. and no . none of us are on crack.. " he grinned, glancing to her door which was still closed before he appeared next to her. " and yes. fae and witches. " he barely got a chance to poke her side before Lorcan gave a low growl, a deadly look in his eyes trained on Sari , and just as lorcan reached for him. Sari disappeared again only to appear leaning against the far wall.

Lorcan scowled" blast ye old man! stop that before ye make her faint. " he growled, scowling deeper at him. " make yer self usefull then Sari and get me some damned clothing before i bare all to the poor lass!" he had to grab for the sheet again as it came lose. but luckily he was quick. and didn't show his bare rump to poor Niamh.

Sari grinned . " well you heard the lady, no more violence. wouldn't want to break her trust now would we?.. clothing?" he eyed the sheet then grinned. " alright then. how about a new kilt?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:23 pm

Old century? she scowled, feeling very confused and uneasy. Sari suddenly appeared right next to her, and she jumped, startled. She nearly panicked more when he disappeared and reappeared leaning against the far wall. Oh that was too much. Her heart raced, and she barely made it to her couch before she collapsed into it, and curled up. Putting her hand in her hands, she was shivering. This had to be a dream. It just had to. People didn't just appear and reappear. It was against everything she knew. It was against science.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:30 pm

Lorcan looked to her and sighed" Now look what ye have done Sari, geez. the poor lass can't handle all of this. tis why i didn't say anything in the first place!" he scowled, " yes Kilts.. be gone with ye !"

Sari rolled his eyes " fine . i will leave it to you to take care of the panicky lass. " shaking his head he disappeared.

Lorcan sighed as he went over to her and knelt down, carefully .. but didn't reach for her yet. unsure if she would panick even more. " lass everything tis all right. relax. . take slow deep breath's and lass.. ye can ask me anything ye wish and i will be truthfull. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next