The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

2 posters

Page 1 of 33 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

Go down

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro) Empty A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:05 am

Savannah entered the front doors of her school, it was the first week of school and the thick heat of September brought out her best mood. She could wear her low cut Capri pants and a spaghetti strapped tank top. She didn’t dress what one would call slutty, but she was skinny and very good looking so she played on her assists, her long skinny legs and big breasts. The school was already buzzing with activity, she was early but that’s how she liked it she went to her locker to check the days agenda. The schedule made her smile she had a double block with her favorite teacher. Mr. Dreamy as the students had begun to call him but he was so damn hot. Savannah smiled to herself as the bell rang she grabbed her bag, she had one block then her double block with Mr. Dreamy life was looking good.

Savannah’s first class was acting, she practiced for her upcoming in class performance, a monologue. Acting came easy to her, she loved being on stage and the stage seemed to love her. As the bell rang Savannah ran to her locker and switched binders and raced to her next class she wanted a front row seat for this class. She had gotten her wish and sat right in the front as the rest of the class began filling up the girls all had the same plan as her. Unlike Savannah they all dressed like sluts for him, their breasts nearly spilling out of their shirts. It disgusted Savannah and it seemed that only attracted Horney little boys. Savannah was sure that adults wanted a little bit of mystery and that’s what Savannah held Mystery.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro) Empty Re: A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:24 am

As her proffessor walked in and saw the usual, young girls crushing on the youngest teacher. The class was one of his favorites, human sexuality. Outside of school he was incredibly flirty and always had a female to call for some 'personal assistance', although lately he was a bit lonely. "Hello class." He greeted. He then took a marker and started to jot down a name. "I am Pro...fessor.... D-R-E-A-M-Y." He said as he wrote causing some innocent chuckles amoung the class. The board actually said 'Professor Damian Draque.' "But I think Professor Draque will be just fine." He added. "This is human sexuality, and seeing this is an Art school. I believe this will help all of you capture the persona as you create. So, what do we already know about sexuality?" The professor asked. "No hands right now just blurt it out"

DragonMaster Pyro

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro) Empty Re: A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:44 am

Savannah watched him enter and smiled. The rest of the girls almost began drooling, but Savannah just leaned back in her chair and watched him. He was very dreamy but Savannah had to focus. She had to retain her A average or her parents would stop paying for this.

When he asked the question Savannah was speachless she had no idea about her sexuality, she knew that she was straight but that was about it. Although she was very beautiful she had never had a boyfriend.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:54 am

The rest of the class was silent as well. Draque chuckled as he put his marker down and grabbed his pile of cyllibus and started to pass them out, turning head as he walked by. "This is your cyllibus, nothing important. Just what I expect of you and what we'll be covering and when. You'll see chapters on things you already know, but have no idea of. Like taboos and fantasies, why we like what we like. Your all old enough now I expect you to act as adults as I teach. We will also cover anatomy and places on the body where we get turned on, aka g-spots... Any questions so far?"

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:09 am

Savannah opened her binder and placed it in. She listened to him and nodded as he spoke. Surely everyone was old and mature enough. She followed him in the notes and highlighted the grading process. Keeping an A average was going to be hard but she was detrimend and could keep it if she needed to do extra credit then so be it.

She would do what ever it took to be a A student. While the rest of the class began to speak amoungest themselves Savannah read the papers he had just given out and made a study outline. She opened her book and looked back at him waiting with a pen in hand waiting for instructions
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:16 am

As the class ended, Draque placed stacks of large books infront of him. "Today was easy and uncomfortable, but tommorow come back a little mature and open minded. You'd all be surprised how easy art will be after we opn up a bit. On your way out take a texy and read the first chapter, basic sexuality. Maybe this will be our ice breaker. Diss.... Oh if any of you have questions, perhaps we were to shy today, see me after class. Dismissed!"

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:52 am

Savannah listened to him closely tomrrow she would try to be more verbal, she was natually shy though. But she would have to try. then as he dismissed the class she stood and got a text book and as the class filed out she spoke out.
"Uhhh Professor Draque I am Savannah Baker, I am in need of an A average, other then speaking up in class and doing all the work, is there anything else that can make me keep my A average?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:00 pm

As the door shut behind the last student left, he met the lovely Savannah. "You need an A, well I don't offer extra credit. Unless someone has a good idea for extra credit. So what are you offering? What do you want to do for extra credit?" He said, the two of them alone in the classroom.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:11 pm

Savannah smiled sweetly at him noticing that they were all alone. "Well this is a sexual class" She paused "I am in great need of an A and I could give you me for that A" She smiled "I am a virgin, and I happen to know that men seem to like virgins" She twirlled a piece of hair in her finger "We are extra tight" She winked at him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:16 pm

Draque slowly became aroused as she spoke to him. "Usually a poster or diagram works, but I like this better." He said as he came from behind his desk ang gently ran his figer down her middrift. "Why don't you help me with somthing in my science closet." He said running her hand over his buldging pants. "We can start your private tutoring." He wispered as he took one of her belt loops and tugged her, dragging her to the closet by it. The empty space was barely a closet at all, but more like a small room perfect for sex.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:31 pm

Savannah smiled "You didnt strike me as diagram person" As he came aroundto where she was Savannah's heart beat a bit faster. His touch made Savannah sigh softly.

"Alright I will help you" As her hand touched his bulge Savannah didnt pull away instead she gave a little squeeze "Mmmm" She allowed her self to be lead. She was excited that she was going to get private tutrering by her dreamy professor.

The smile on her face brodend even more, the room was prefect for sex she had been worried that it would be an actual closet but this was much better.

She turned to face him and stroked his strong chest stariing up at him "So what is my first lesson?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:42 pm

Draque softly kissed her neck and shoulder, kissing up her cheeck and soon lips. "Take your jeans off, I want to see what you wear under them." He said as he unbuttoned her jeans for her. "Hurry now we only half enough time for a quick lesson."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:16 pm

Savannah closed her eyes at the feeling of his lips on her neck, shoulders as he kissed her cheeks then finally her lips Savannah's knees almost buckled beneath her but she simply kissed back her tender lips meeting his, her professor.

As he told her to take off her jeans she sliped them off reveling a thong and a pussy. She looked up at Draque "I never grew hair there, that isnt going to make me fail is it?" She spoke in a soft teasing voice with a hint of lust mixed in.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:47 am

Draque grunted as he was instantly turned on. "Ooh, I think your realy going to have to work for your A. So lets start by removing your sexy panties." He said tugging her thong off. "Now, there is a tab of skin between the lips of your fabulous pussy. This is your cliturus." He said slowly touching hers. "I want you to take your fingers and touch it as I am. Then, when you feel horny, fuck yourself with your own fingers. This will cause you to orgasm." He said taking his hands away.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:12 am

Savannah grinned as he seemed turned on by the fact that she was bald and that it wasnt going to be her down fall. As her thong was pulled off she stepped out of them and relooked up at him.

As his fingers touched her Savannah let out a gasp. Man that feeling blew her mind. She did as she was insturcted she was only a little bit disapointed it had felt better when he had touche her but she continued to rub it letting out soft moans.

After a couple of minutes she intered a finger into her tight pussy moaning more. "Ohhh man Professior Draque this feels soo good"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:41 am

Draque continued to run the outside of her pussy, loosening her a little. "I can't fuck you, there isn't enough time. You see I am at my peek and I can orgasm at least three times a session." He taught. "We a half an hour before your second block with me, so your first lesson his g-spots. Men don't usually call them that, but ours is at tha tip of our penis." Draque said as he unzipped his pants and showed her his large, strong erectipn. "You have a free hand. While masturbating, kneel down and suck on my cock. Then once and a while rub it down. When I'm ready, I'll cum all over your face."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:57 am

Savannah nodded, their lunch time at this school was very short. Her soft moans still escaped from her soft lips as he continued to rub her pussy as she fucked her self with her finger. She had never felt something this good, sure she masterbated all on her own but this felt much better.

She listened closely "Alright Professor Draque" As he unzipped his jeans Savannah gasped "Wow Professor you are very endowed" She kneeled down slowly and opened her warm moist mouth and took in his large errection she began to suck on him taking as much as she could in before the tip hit the back of her throat and she gagged her mouth tightening on it. Then she payed speical attention to the tip her tongue running across it softly.

Every few moments she came up for hair and stroked it then she went back to her sucking actions.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:07 pm

"Good." Draque said, watching her suck his large cock and taking all of it. "The tip is the key, also keep masturbating..." He said with a pause, a rush of passion escaping his lips as he closed his eyes. He ran his fingers through her hair as she down for an other gag, holding her thier a bit longer and making her mouth wetter. Draque pulled his pants down to his knees, keeping her drewl off his good pants. "Ahh..." He sighed trying to recollect himself so he could keep 'teaching her.' "Oh your so close, get ready to have my come all over your fucking face." He wispered in the heat of the moment.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:52 pm

Hear Draque's words of encouragment made Savannah grin. She was learning so much in such a short time. She was really at a disadvantage in the class since she wasnt 'experianced' like all the other girls in the class but now she was learning so much. The feeling was beyond words.

As he ran his fingers through her long blonde hair Savannah took all of him in again, she didnt resist when he held her head there she allowed her drool to coat his massive cock. Her fingers still moved inside of her tight wet pussy, she noticed it was getting more and more wet and her body was begining to tremble.

She quickened her pace as he told her that she was close. Her mind was racing, damn this was the best turtering session that she had ever had.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:03 pm

Draque felt himself fill his urethra as he held back for a moment. "Okay Savannah..." He moaned looking down at her. "All good girls take it in the face." He said as he took his cock back and rubbed himself off, cumming all over her pale face. "Ahhh...." He moaned as his large load of cum spilled all over her, dripping down her face. "Oh yes thats nice...." He continued to rub until every drop was spilled on her face. "Okay Savanah lets see you cum, get up, spread your legs, and let the climax go." He said as he helped her up and propped her leg on a shelf to spread her pussy.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:30 pm

Savannah opened her eyes to look up at her she nodded as he explained to her. She wanted to be a good girl s she closed her eyes and waited for her shower. When it happened she quickend her pace on her fingers. "Mmmm Professor Draque" Savannah softly moaned as she licked her lips getting her first taste of cum. It tasted salty.

When he helped her up and propped her up Savannah leaned her head back and quickened her pace even faster, she inserterted a second finger as she felt herself tighten on her own fingers she bite her lower lip and let out a low scream, loud enough for him to hear but not enough for her voice to travel as she contined to moan her juices poured out of her as he breath came in ragged. "Mmmm god that was good" She turned to her Professor. "How did I do" She left her legs spread wide as she talked with him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:42 pm

Draque was impressed, but he was't going to let her know. "You did good." He said reaching for a tissue in his closet shelf. "Wipe us off." He said throwing her the box, he then pulled out a pen and grabbed a slip. "Don't worry this wont even be recorded." It was a detention slip, but an excuse for her to maybe go farther. He wrote some comments and sighed it, tearing her the white paper she kept. He crumbled the rest. "I will see you after class tommorow young lady." Draque said erotically. "If you want to truly pass, come in tommorow wearing a mini skirt. And you arent to wear anything underneath. Understood?" He said as she wiped him off.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:01 pm

Savannah was pleased in his comments, it seemed the class that she was doomed to fail she was now set to pass. As he directed to whip them off she obeyed taking great care to whip down his cock. She then whiped down her self.

As he wrote the dention slip she grew nervous but as he explained it she smiled and nodded. "Alright Professor Draque" She licked her lips as she took the form. And listened to his directions. "Anything for you Professor!" She had just the mini skirt in mind. She looked at her watch they had but ten minutes before the class was going to start. "Thank you for the lesson Professor" She winked and jumped off the shelf and quickly dressed herself again. "We have 10 minutes professor"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:37 pm

Draque looked at the clock, seeing she was right. "Yes, your lesson is done for today. Because your such a good girl though, I'll tell you we're doing tommorow. I will personaly teach you about toys, we might have to take a small field trip somewhere." He then stroked his chin softly. "No, the band teacher is going to be absent tommorow and I have a spare key. That room is sound proof. We will also learn a bit about penitration. So I need your to practice what I've taught you at home." Draque said as he got dressed. "Maybe, if we have time tommorow, I will show you a quick lesson in anal as well. So to remind you. Mini skirt, absolutely nothing underneath, I want quick access to your naked pussy. If you wear panties, I'll spank you." He warned eroticaly. "And practice masturbating, a lot."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:54 pm

Savannah smiled as he compliemented her and called her a good girl. She eagerly listened to what they would be doing tommrow. She nodded chewing on her bottom lip not out of nerves but to tease him even more.

"I will look forward to it Professor" She stroked his chest then rubbed his arms already she was more confident she stood aside to let him go first to make sure the way was clear before she herself exited.

When she finally did she sat down in her desk and pretened to be taking notes as the rest of the class filed in.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 33 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next