The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Captive (Female Mature)

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Captive (Female Mature)  - Page 6 Empty Re: Captive (Female Mature)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:57 am

He smirked as she rolled him on to his back and sat on his hips..."I think I can manage." He says as he eyed her..."This is at your own risk of course." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:51 pm

(( XD sorry had to get cat meds for da kitties.

she snorted as she tugged at his pants" uh huh.. i know my risks and just you know its at your own risk too .. if your up to it. or do you not remember what i told you earlier?" she didn't think he did , since of course they been a little busy for the last few hours.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:16 pm

He smirked as she tugged at his pants..."Alright alright...If its what you want...Lets do it." He says as he eyed her..."No I don't remember what you told me." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:11 am

she grinned. " ohh just the possibility of pissing off Satan himself.. he will definitely get jealous .. " she grinned and tugged at his pants again.' he is my forced fiance you know. then again .. i just love the thought of making his horned ass jealous.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:53 am

He looked to her and cocked his head to the side...."Really?....Forced Fiance....So I can look forwards to being dead soon I guess." He says with a smirk as he eyed her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:42 pm

she laughed softly as she crossed her arms over his chest and leaned down till her chin rested on her arm. " mmmmm yes really .. mother made the deal for me.. i got forced into it.. thing is.. he can't do anything unless i show interest in someone i like.. .. and well.. depends on how easily you are killed.. which i don't think you are.. you might just give him a run for his money. ahhh and he won't kill you right away.. only way he gets me if he snags you , and while your down in the underworld, you say my name..... then we are both screwed .. literally and figuratively .. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:35 pm

He looked to her and then grinned..."I see...So If I get snagged don't mention your name...Got it...THis is really risky you know..." He says as he eyed her..."I just may die any day...Never know..." He says with a chuckle as he watched her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:48 pm

she arched a brow , laughing as she nipped his lower lip , slowly rubbing against him again. " dear, what makes you say that? . look Satan can't leave his hell hole even if he gets jealous, most he will do is send demons after you , and given your little gift.. yea. i am positive you will be fine, besides you got me, i wouldn't let ya fall into that bastard's hand's, trust me. he makes war look like a small fight. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:25 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."You jsut never know." He says as he eyed her...."Oh right just send demons after me." He says as he cocked his head to the side..."Alright fine fine...I'll trust you this time." He says with a smirk.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:35 pm

she laughed" hey be glad its not the big bad ugly himself, least you can fry the demons." she flicked his pants open even as she eyed him, " wha. you terrified of demons is that it?" she was lazy as she tugged his pants open before slipping her hand in , giving a complete innocent look even as she teased him with her fingers*
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:55 pm

he smirked.."Very true" He says as he watched her flick open his pants..."i'm not afraid of anything.....Just perfer being neutral..." he grinned as she tugged his pants open and slipped her hand in.. he sucked in a breath.."that all you got?" he smirked.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:02 pm

she laughed and nipped his chin lightly . " uh huh i think you are afraid of a lil something. what it is i would like to know. " grinned arching a brow as she teased him more" is that a challenge mister?, i am sure up for one." she gave him an innocent look even as she worked his pants off,, if didn't have them on he couldn't run away if he wanted to.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:46 pm

He grinned..."Me well maybe jsut you." He says with a smirk as she teased him more..."It sure was." He then watched as she worked his pants off...."And yes I could run away.....And yes I can read your mind...Watch your thoughs." He smirked he wasn't gonna tell her that he could only read her mind while touching her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:30 pm

she laughed, not really surprised by that as she lightly kissed him, ' kinky. sure your mind is getting full of all sorts of dirty thoughts., getting excited?" she , nuzzled his neck, rubbing against him slowly , " now are we going to sit here and waste time or are we going to enjoy ourselves for about an hour ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:08 pm

He smirked as she lightly kissed him..."Maybe but you will never know." He says as she nuzzled his neck and rubbed against him..."THats up to you." He says with a grin
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:55 pm

she laughed and lightly punched him in the arm. " stop being lazy , seriously . a man wouldn't let the woman do all the work and your just laying here. " she teased, sitting up and arching a brow at him. " mmmmm or do i need to give you a little boost?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:03 pm

He smirked as he looked to her..."I'm not being lazy....Just seeing if you can impress me any." He says as he eyed her..."WHats this litte boost your talkig about?" He asks with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 04, 2012 6:53 am

she grinned innocently as she pointed to a large container holding dark liquid." oh just something i make.. .. think of it as an energy boost.. wanna try some? its very sweet., not sour, trust me , i think you would like the taste a bit. " she actually got up this time, nudging him a little before she sauntered over to the table holding the container." unless your chicken?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri May 04, 2012 9:19 am

He smirked as he looked to her..."Oh yeah sounds pretty good to me." He grinned as he eyed her as she got the container..."Why now...WHats the worse that can happen." He says as he took the container and took a very large gulp. "That is pretty good." He grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 13, 2012 3:46 pm

she grinned, watching him take a gulp." whats the worst that can happen huh.. ahh well.. " she looked him over and pointed to his groin. " you will be mr. happy for a while. .so go easy on the juice unless you wanna be randy all day. "

she watched him even as she laid back on the pillows. " mmm its my special blend because if a day goes well.. i want to feel good, and that stuff certainly does the trick for a horseman... err woman."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 17, 2012 10:09 am

He looked to her and cocked his head to the side..."Why didn't you tell me that in the first place.....And I think I drank alittle too much to begin with." He says as he already felt the effects of the drink....."I'm sure it does make you feel good." He grinned as he moved over to her leaning atop of her...
"i'm gonna make you scream." He smirked as his hand quickly slipped into her pants..."Already wet huh" He grinned as he pushed a finger into her working it in and out...His member was throbbing like crazy.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6