The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theif that does not wish to be (Mature, Reserved)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Theif that does not wish to be (Mature, Reserved) - Page 2 Empty Re: Theif that does not wish to be (Mature, Reserved)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:13 pm

She smiled nodding a little "Thank you" she said simply listening to him and walked outside when he heldthe door open giving a small thanks before she called Shinji over to head hom "I'll see yu tomorrow then, have a nice night" she said to him smiling a little.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Theif that does not wish to be (Mature, Reserved) - Page 2 Empty Re: Theif that does not wish to be (Mature, Reserved)

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:38 pm

Ookami nodded calling his siblings to leave. " See you then." He said before starting his way back to the house the kids walking behind him. He sat down on the small porch like thing when he got home and sighed.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Female Number of posts : 127
Location : Under a midnight sky. Where the moon is always full.
Registration date : 2012-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:04 pm

Sora was quick to head home with Shinji wanting to avoid meeting Sam again and got inside lighting the candles she began to make something to eat listening out for anything as usual.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Sun May 06, 2012 9:24 am

Time skip

Ookami awoke the next morning to the darkness out his home. Ookami sighted and stood up. Quickly getting reading and heading out of the house with his siblings. Off to work and school.

( I'm sooooooooooooooooo sorry I forgot I had this. You should have messaged me! Soooo sorry.))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Female Number of posts : 127
Location : Under a midnight sky. Where the moon is always full.
Registration date : 2012-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun May 06, 2012 9:28 am

Waking up in the Morning Sora soon got her little borther read for school while she be workin. Sorting things ou swiftly her and HSinji got to the school a little early.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2