The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Being Held Captive (Female M)

2 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Being Held Captive (Female M) - Page 2 Empty Re: Being Held Captive (Female M)

Post by Bmare Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:14 pm

Hearing his final comment, she sheathed her sword with a flourish before moving to, and kneeling beside the shaman's body once again. Reaching down, she carefully lifted the thin man, grunting with the effort. It was a burden that she must carry. "Follow me," she said, barely resisting the urge to snarl, "And don't even think of running. I will not hesitate to run you through from behind." She turned and walked back toward the site of the camp, her sensitive hearing listening to his actions behind her.

Bmare

Female Number of posts : 711
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:29 am

He watched her sheath her sword and then move to the shamans body..."I wasn't trying to kill the man...THey way he was acting...I thought he could take it..." He muttered as he watched her pick the man up.."I wouldn't get far if I did run.." He muttered with a sigh..He followed her..He actually had no choice she now had the upperhand even more so. His right hand fiddeled with the bands on his wrists as they walked.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:18 pm

They entered the camp, many tattooed men looking at their appearance before seeing the body held in her arms. They stood up rapidly, placing their palms on their opposite shoulders, bowing at the waist toward the small group. She walked toward a black tent, brightly dressed men outside wearing the same clothing as the body in her arms. One of the shaman's caught sight of her, and the brightly clad bundle in her arms. He walked over and carefully removed the bundle from her arms. Nodding his head at her, he turned his back and disappeared into the tent, the other shaman's following him to pay their respects. Turning, she looked at Devin sharply, quickly thinking. "The Rear General is most likely resting," she said, her scowl still on her face, "And we have no prisoner facilities, and after killing Shaman Farzha, your life would be in danger amongst the men. So you will have to stay with me tonight. But if you even look at me wrong, I will run you through, do you understand me?" Her hand was fisted between the two of them as she looked at him.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:22 pm

He smirks slightly looking at all the men bow..Devin jsut shook his head looking to see the shaman that came over to her and took the dead shaman from her. He then looked over to her smirking slightly when she said that they had no prisoner facilites...And that his life was in danger...."So why don't you give them what they want...throw me to the wolves..." He says with a weak smirk as he then cocked his head to the side when she said that he would be staying with her tonight..along with hearing her little warning..."Oh don't worry about me..." He says in a smart assed tone.."When are they gonna kill me." He says looking to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:57 pm

She looked at him for several minutes before turning her back to him. "They may not kill you," she said, her throat tightening, "You proved your prowess in battle and magic, that is a point in your favor." She began slowly walking through the camp, all of the men looking at him as their hands gripped their weapons tightly, glaring at him. She walked deeply into the camp area, coming to a large white tent. Opening the flap, she slipped inside, revealing the floor-level writing desk and the furs draped on the floor, a larger pile in the far corner. She crossed to the writing desk, her armor clanking slightly with her movements. Looking down at the paperwork scattered across its surface, she sighed, reaching up and unclipping the collar piece of her armor, tossing it to the floor, before carefully undoing the breastplate and slipping it from her body. Carefully removing the other pieces of armor (and her weapons), she dropped them to the fur covered floor, leaving her in her thick black high-collared shirt, fastened by individual ties at her ribs to one side, and her snug black leather breeches. She stared down at the papers arranged before her when she was stunned to feel something wet sliding down her cheek. Reaching up, she was confused to see her fingers wet when she pulled them from her cheek, rubbing her face furiously with the sleeve of her shirt.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:11 pm

Devin looked at her..."I see..." He says shaking his head as he then followed her. His eyes looked towards all the men he held a smirk on his face the whole time he walked. His eyes then fell apon the larg white tent eyeing it as they walked inside. His eyes fixed on her once she started to remove her armor..Devin sat down in the corner his eyes locked on to her weapons as she carelessly dropped them onto the fur...He didn't go after them though thinking that she would beat him to it. Once she was done he watched her as she looked over the papers on her desk. He then watched her reach up and whipe a tear away. He cocked his head to the side..."Oh come on don't tell me you feel sad for that old ass man..." He says looking to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:21 pm

She spun toward him, her teeth bared in a snarl as she grabbed him by the throat. "Don't you talk about him," she said, her eyes narrowing in anger, "You have no right. None." Sneering in disgust, she pushed him away from her, reaching down and picking up her belt, she flipped it around her waist in a practiced manner, feeling the comforting weight of her curved long knife resting upon her hip. Kneeling down, she read through several of the papers, her eyes flicking over the writing there. Picking up a thin stylus, she dipped it into a jar of ink, quickly writing her name with a flourish, depositing them to the side as she did. She went through several papers before dropping the stylus to the desk and rising to her feet. She reached up and grabbed her long braid that had fallen over her shoulder as she wrote, flipping it behind her casually. "Are you hungry," she asked him tonelessly, not looking at him, refusing to.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:29 pm

He looked at her quite shocked when she grabbed him by the throat. When she let go and pushed him to the side he coughed slightly taking in some air..."Shit..Sorry he was just some old shaman..." He says as he rubbed his throat slightly before watching her sit down and right a few things down. Then when she stood up and looked to him he smirked..."No I'm not hungry at all.." He says...Then it clicked..."He was that man you were talking about...The one who took you in...And trained you...The one you tried to kill in order to get revenge.....Now I get it..." He says with a smirk..."So you kinda feel what I felt when you slaughtered my people..." He muttered somewhat proud of him self.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:50 pm

She shook her head, closing her eyes, her back still to him. "You do not understand," she said, opening her eyes and staring at the wall before her, "You will probably never understand." She reached up to her collar of her shirt, grabbing it in a tight fist as she stared ahead, trying to think of a way to kill him without besmirching her honor. It had no merit, she knew, but it was a way to calm her body down, and keep herself from doing something drastic. She turned to look at him, the murderous gleam still in her eyes, a small smirk appearing on her face as her imagination began thinking at a rapid rate.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:56 pm

He looked to her..."No I prolly won't ever understand but thats not the point..." He growled cocking his head to the side watching her stare at ahead. Then as she looked at her his smirk dissappeared...He didn't like that look in her eyes...Not at all..."Hey...Now...You might want to consult with you higher ups before you kill me..." He says with a smirk his hands medding with the bonds. His eyes then glanced over at her weapons pile before glanceing back over to her..."Why don't you just go get somthing to eat and think things threw...While I stay here..And preview the death of that old man in my head over and over...The one you faild to kill.." He muttered
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:04 pm

Her hand dropped to her long knife hanging at her belt, gripping it tightly, her knuckles cracking with the force she was exerting upon the handle of the blade. She wouldn't draw the blade without the intent to use it, but she could fantasize plunging the weapon into his chest repeatedly. "I may just kill you anyways," she growled out through clenched teeth, "And deal with my punishment, just as I always have." She thought about the time she had ignored orders to save a small child, that had earned her the right to a insubordinate's punishment. A fiery spiral brand onto the front of her hip and salt rubbed into the wound as it healed for three weeks. She still bore the scar. Her free hand dropped to the mark and touched it through her clothing.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:11 pm

Devin watched her draw her blade and grip it tightly hearing her knuckles cracking..."Shit..." Devin muttered as he watched her stairing into her eyes. "Kill me go ahead..." He says with a grin as he as watched her hand move down to her hip. Before locking eyes with her once again. Then out of no where Devin dived at an angle grabbing one of he smaller daggers from her pile. He rolled to his feet looking to her...Obviously he was putting on about how weak he truely was.."Ok ok...Drop the knife woman.." He says with a grin cocking his head to the side....."And give me that damned key..." He growled
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:19 pm

She saw him dive and grab a dagger from her pile of weapons, he was now armed. She could kill him without the least bit of repercussion. "Oh, you don't know how big of a mistake you just made," she purred happily, her hand jerking the foot long bit of steel from its sheath, spinning it with a practiced motion in her hand, tossing it from hand to hand, "I'll not do either, warrior." She was glad that she had yet to remove her gauntlets, and the bracers that were attached. She could use them as a shield, the steel plating on her forearms giving her an advantage, along with the increased length of her own blade. She took a slow, graceful step toward him, her lips curling upwards, slashing her blade through the air. She wondered if he knew how much bladehandling anyone that lived with her people took before they were eight.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:28 pm

He looked to her slightly supprised by her actions..."Come on now I wouldn't want to mess you up too badly..." He says with a grin.. He glanced at his already wounded shoulder he had pulled it from the dive and it started bleeding again..His eyes then focused back on hers. "Just give tme the key and you'll never see me again..I promise.." He said there was actually truth in his voice this time..He watched as she tossed her blade from hand to hand before taking a step towards him...He wasn't too good a weilding a blade at all his type of weapons were staffs or polearms. He jsut watched her getting ready for her first move.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:36 pm

She smiled slightly, the feel of the fight lifting her spirits considerably. "I'll make you a deal," she said, "Drop your weapon and I will spare your life. Don't, and I shall have to resort to painful measures." She lifted her blade before spinning, lashing out with the heel of her boot, spinning the blade into a reverse grip. If her foot missed, she would complete the turn, her blade arching toward him point first, hoping for the suprise effect. She was fast, she knew it, faster than most of the blademasters of her people. Which was how she had earned her own mastery, if it had a blade, she could use it with lethal intent.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:43 pm

He looked at her with a sigh..."I can't do that..." He says his eyes watching her. As she spun and kicked out her boot caught his forarm making him stummble back and fall flat on his back. He then rolled back to his feet her blade thankfully missing him..She was fast he would give her that. Devins eyes narrowed as he cocked his head to the side and then jumped at her comming at her directly with his blade...If only he had a staff..Things would be different..
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:03 pm

She easily parried his blade away, with her steel bracer, jamming her fist at his chest in return, her blade slashing at his face. Tilting her body to the side slightly, she kicked hard at his knee, going for a disabling blow. By now, the men around her tent could hear the clash of blades, and would come investigate, hopefully, she would have this matter solved at that point in time.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:53 am

He winced slightly as her fist jammed into his chest almost takeing his breath away. His just bairly dodged her knife as he ducked it cut a strand of hair. As she kicked at his knee he brought his other foot around kicking her foot off course. "I have an idea..." He says with a grin as he dropped his dagger and grabbed her wrists before pushing her against the tents large stabalzing pole and holding her. "Hear me out...." He growled. He would hold her there until she listened.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:29 pm

Grunting in pain, she heaved a breath back into her lungs, driving her knee up toward his groin, intending to put him out of the fight. It was easily blocked, in their close quarters. "What," she spat, struggling slightly. She knew he had her at a disadvantage, and it pissed her off to a great degree. She snarled at him, the black tattoos on her face flaring darker in her anger.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:39 pm

His eyes locked onto hers seeing all the hate and anger she held towards him. He even took the time to notice her tattoos getting darker.."Intresting.....Anyway to the point...You have taken from me...I have taken from you...I concider that being even...But seeing that I have nothing to go back too...And I'm rendered pretty much usless...Well mainly because I wish to not have to watch my back around you...Nor the others...I just want my power back...Thats it..." He then looked down once before looking back to her..."I'll fight for you...There are other shaman here...I can pledge my power..And won't use it unless you give me the go ahead..." He says his eyes locking on to hers once more.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:57 pm

She looked at him, relaxing slightly, barely. Her silver eyes glinting, she quickly thought of the merits of his idea. "I cannot remove the bands," she said, "That would be treason of the highest order. But I may be able to have its parameters changed." She tugged slightly on his grip on her wrists, raising an eyebrow. "Now, unless you are going to get to know me a little better, I would suggest you let me go," she said with a slight smirk. She wasn't at all shy, having lived and bathed amongst the men before, her modesty having been forced to leave in the first year amongst these people.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:34 pm

He looked to her a smirk appearing on his face..."That alone would be fine with me.." He says as he watched her tug slightly on the grip he had on her wrists. Another smirk crossed his face...."I'm sure we'll have plenty of time for that..." He says as he let her go backing away but still keeping his eyes on her. "Now then...I'm Devin Kon." He says looking to her..He was glade with him self that he came to this little conclusion..She could have...would have surly killed him.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:50 pm

She stepped forward reaching out and grabbing the nerve bundle in his neck roughly, stepping until her face was inches from his. "If you ever grab me like that again, I will not hesitate to gut you," she said, releasing him and stepping away, sheathing her knife as she did so, "I am General Aryana Dragomir, Blademaster of the First Order." She stuck with the traditional greeting amongst her people, bowing and grabbing the opposite wrist. Straightening, she was just in time to see two of her men burst into the tent, their swords partially drawn. Looking over at them with a raised eyebrow caused them to smile sheepishly before slamming their fists to their chest and back from the tent.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:57 pm

He winces slightly his eyes staying on hers..."Don't worry...I't won't happen again..." He muttered rubbing his throat when she let him go...He then smirked..."A name could only be for on as vicious as you.." He says as his eyes then snapped over looking at the two men that burst into the tent..He then watched them leave before looking back over to her..."They actually thought you were in danger..." He muttered shaking his head. "So...Anyway...How are we going to do this?" He questioned..."But not one thing...I'm not so good taking orders...Like you I gave them..." He muttered looking to his wrists..."Maybe one of these days when you trust me enough...You can get them removed.." He says looking back to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmare Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:05 pm

She glanced at him, one eyebrow raised slightly, her face emotionless. "Yes. They are a little overprotective of me," she said with a sigh, picking up her weapons and placing them in a neat pile, her armor joining them, "Like a camp full of older brothers." She took a look at her bloody armor and grimaced, telling herself that she would clean it later. She turned toward him, gnawing on her lower lip thoughtfully, cracking her neck slightly.

Bmare

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next