The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

angels and demons. (reserved for Razielspiritus, AdelynRosett21) R rated

3 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

angels and demons. (reserved for Razielspiritus, AdelynRosett21) R rated - Page 5 Empty Re: angels and demons. (reserved for Razielspiritus, AdelynRosett21) R rated

Post by olizashardaecobriana Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:30 pm

Lynessa senses trouble with Adelyn and poofs into the tank before poofing out with Adelyn. Are you ok? i felt your.... angst and anger. what is going on? do we need to leave?
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Female Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2010-02-08

Back to top Go down

angels and demons. (reserved for Razielspiritus, AdelynRosett21) R rated - Page 5 Empty Re: angels and demons. (reserved for Razielspiritus, AdelynRosett21) R rated

Post by RazielSpiritus Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:35 pm

James scarcely noticed the Possessed tanks rolling into position as he hit the kill switch to end the hunt. He muttered slightly as he jumped out of the tank and waled over to the two. "you ladies okay?" he said pulling out his cell as he walked to check the time. "shit...Ladies get yer asses back in the tank and lets roll to my place quickly, sunset hits in ten!" he swiftly turned around and started hurrying back to the tank and hopping back in,starting the engine and pulling infront of the two fallen.
"Lets move it! I dont wanna be out at night anymore than Y'all do so lets roll out!"
RazielSpiritus
RazielSpiritus

Male Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2012-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by AdelynRosett21 Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:39 pm

-breathing hardened as she then realizes that she was being spoken to does she look to see Lynessa by her side. she then hastely returns to the tank with her in hand , her mind in jumbles as she sat in the tank staring off blankly, not sure what to make of what she saw, only that she saw her husband in battle with her. his silver strucken eyes upon her smiling warmly as he always did. she retorked and yelled down to James to get moving as she leaned against Lynessa, gazing at nothingness-
AdelynRosett21
AdelynRosett21

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2012-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:44 pm

Lynessa clutched Adelyn like her life depended on it. she was worried for her kin. "i wish i could help you love, but you need to talk to me for me to do that." She muttered into Adelyns ear. "James do you have a room her and i can talk in when we return to your house? I need to make sure she is ok." Adelyn asked, hoping he would not try to interfere. If she thought it was needed she would leave this night. She felt a disturbing presence, one far to familiar for her comfort.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by RazielSpiritus Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:49 pm

James Brought the tank to its highest speed and locked down the gun as he drove down the highway back to his ranch home.
"Yeah! same one You were in before!" he said montioring Adelyns condition as he edged closer to home and further from the setting sun.
"Just make sure you drop the switch to your left as you enter the house! Or else I'll have more shit to deal with, and make sure you get her some water too!" he called out over the mike to make sure he was heard.

James didnt like this...the sun was setting unnaturally quick and the shadows themselves seemed eager to catch up to him. He grinned widely as he pulled into the garage and popped the hatch for them to get out quickly.
RazielSpiritus
RazielSpiritus

Back to top Go down

Post by AdelynRosett21 Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:55 pm

-she then with a smooth expression gets out and enters the house, flipping the switch as directed and moves through the kitchen, to the hallway and to the room. she throwing herself upon the bed as she gazes deeply at the wall infront of her, clenching to her chest tightly as she lays there in silence. her mind still flickering through the senario just seconds ago and his face..his face plain as day in her mind. her lips quivered as a tear then fell to the sheets below-
AdelynRosett21
AdelynRosett21

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:10 pm

Lynessa eyed Adelyn quietly, having followed her into the room. she worried about the other fallen. maybe i should get her out of here. she doesn't seem happy. is there something about this place affecting her? Lynessa questioned herself. She wandered around the room and picked a nice chair to sit and watch the shadows and Adelyn. soon she was lost in thought of what she used to do, just to live. the lives she took, the children she made into orphans. Lynessa silently let the tears fall before she disappeared from the room, taking herself to her old home, the temple she was once worshiped in. remembering the blood that soaked the floor. the innocent people who were killed to please her. Lynessa wrapped herself in a cloak of darkness and continued to travel to all the places she had ruined. all the innocence she had stolen.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by RazielSpiritus Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:17 pm

James took his time getting out of the Tank, knowing that the two fallen would need a moment for composure. He hated Sunset for a multitude of reasons and one of them he was sure the Fallen would find laughable. He walked into the house through the garage and sat himself down on the sofa to collect his thoughs before he got up and walked over to the room Adelyn was in.
" Hey...you ok in there darlin?" He asked in a quiet whisper, Glass of water in his hand as he edged closer to her and sat on the bed by her, hoping that Lynessa would return soon. " You're safe in here, ya dont gotta worry about anything comin after ya or attackin ya. He didnt like Lynessa as much as he did Adelyn, but His mentor would be very upset to find that he had chosen to ignore the well being of two women...human or not.
RazielSpiritus
RazielSpiritus

Back to top Go down

Post by AdelynRosett21 Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:27 pm

-she lain in silence for a long while, gazing at the wall still, her eyes glossy before shutting them. she sat up looking at james for a moment and then towards where Lynessa sat. - Im fine.. just night , i cannot be out at all. he can find me easily. that is why i have to run continuously, because i have a piece of his soul in my body. therefore it keeps us connected and we can feel and sense each other, no matter how far, it grows stronger towards nightfall because that is when he seeks me. -she clenching at her chest as she reflects upon Lucifers smoothed expressionless face, tears whelling again at the sight of him smiling.- whats wrong with Lynessa , is she alright ? -turning her attention to her as she sat there crying, her mind elsewhere-
AdelynRosett21
AdelynRosett21

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:31 pm

Lynessa was lost in her past when she realized someone was following her from place to place. "Adelyn is that you? please be Adelyn and not someone else" She cried before trying to blink back to James' house. Lynessa found herself trapped where she was, so she did the only thing she could think of. ADELYN!!!! JAMES!!!! HELP!!!! She screamed running from what was chasing her.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by RazielSpiritus Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:37 pm

James looked up to face Adelyn and started to answer before Lynessa gave a mental shout. " well what the?" he said trying to get an idea of where she was. "This aint gonna be good...." James immediately grabbed the small shred of cloth lynessa had left inside the tank and looked at Adelyn.

" I really really hope this works...otherwise youre gonna have to hunt her down for me." He said activating the sigils in his house, hoping they would snap Lynessa back to him before something happened to her.
" Oh and Adelyn darlin? Lucifer cant touch ya here....not unless he wants to face the consequences of what he did to me and my old lover".
RazielSpiritus
RazielSpiritus

Back to top Go down

Post by AdelynRosett21 Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:56 pm

-gazing curiously at him as i stand and watch him leave the room and return with a piece of cloth. - what exactly are you doing? and what do you mean i will have to go after her ? i dont know where she is for i have no connection with her. - she looking frantically at him as he started to initiate the sigils upon the house, feeling the essence about her-
AdelynRosett21
AdelynRosett21

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:58 pm

Lynessa drops to the ground and screams "stop i give up just stop trying to tear me apart." she continues screaming and holding her head, writhing in pain.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by RazielSpiritus Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:11 pm

James looked up to Adelyn as the first spell didnt work.
" Alright so I cant summon her to us but maybe....."
He looked back down to the cloth and reversed the sigils hovering over it, then gave a slight grin. " You might wanna hold onto me darlin...if this works we're in for a field trip hehe"
He began feeding power into the sigils, and stood up quickly as they began to pull him to the location Lynessa was at.
"Ya might wanna hold on tight!" he said Wrapping an arm around Adelyns waist as the Sigils Ripped them from his house to Lynessas location.
RazielSpiritus
RazielSpiritus

Back to top Go down

Post by AdelynRosett21 Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:18 pm

-grasping tightly around his neck as she hid her face for she did not know what was going on. she then opened her eyes to see she was in a entirely new location and there before her feet was Lynessa crying out in pain.- Lynessa ! Lynessa we are here!! Where is he? wheres the person who is hurting you! speak to us so we can help you! - she pleaded as she grasped firmly of Lynessas arms, gazing at her with uncertainty-
AdelynRosett21
AdelynRosett21

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:31 pm

Lynessa grabbed Adelyn. "get out of here, he wanted me to bring you, i can feel it. just leave me." Lynessa cried throwing herself out of Adelyns arms and running away hoping the interloper would follow her and leave them alone. She ran into the old church and hid, waiting for her follower to arrive. "i wont let you hurt her. she is innocent. You bastard you cant have her." she screamed trying to lure him to her. She kicked his legs out from under him as soon as he crossed the threshold. Dropping a kick to his throat she tried to pin him down only to hear him whisper into her mind

i will have her. she is mine and her children will like to see her. dont make me kill you. i could have use of you yet little one. Her attacker licked her face, whispering lude things to her and groping her breast viciously. Lynessa screamed and tried to throw him off her.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by RazielSpiritus Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:45 pm

James looked at Adelyn as he Picked up on Lucifers essence. "Look...Im gonna flash Lynessa to you..."
He said Cocking the Hammers on his HellForge revolvers.
" I want Ya to take her back to my place and activate all the sigils there...and dont do anything stupid got it? Stay there till I contact Y'all or I come back. I have a few things to hash out with old Lucy here...."
James Kicked open the doors to the church and walked in and looked down to see Lucifer on top of Lynessa.
"Howdy there Lou...." he said firing his guns just above Lucifers head as he yanked Lynessa out from under him and flashed her to Adelyn outside.
" You and I have some buisness to finish.....remember old buddy?"
James glared as he charged the sigils on his revolvers, keeping them trained on lucifer.
" I told you if I ever saw you again I'd make sure the Elder ones were the least of your worries. You cheated me you bastard...out of a free life,out of a lover.....Now I'm gonna make Damn sure Dagon himself will come down here to praise me."
James kicked the church doors closed as he advanced on Lucifer, Firing one bullet into each of his hands.

"Ladies, I hope Y'all are okay" He sent one final telepathic message to the two fallen before he began the battle.
RazielSpiritus
RazielSpiritus

Back to top Go down

Post by AdelynRosett21 Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:41 pm

-looking toward Lynessa did she lucifer, stopping in her tracks as she went pale. heart racing at the sight of him.- Lucifer.. -she grabbing Lynessa barely as she still gazes after him. frozen still as her mind racing against her, she unable to fly or run.- [ hello adelyn .. long time no see yes ? the children miss you ... ] -Lucifer smirking as he gazed at her, turning to face her -
AdelynRosett21
AdelynRosett21

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:43 pm

Lynessa flashed Adelyn away. hey fucker leave her alone. you sick prick why dont you try to take me on. i could kick your ass all day without breaking a sweat. Lynessa smiled cruely as she pulled out her sword Keisha'Ra and advanced towards Lucifer.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by RazielSpiritus Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:51 pm

James looked over his shoulder to Lynessa as she re-entered.
"Thought I told ya to git home?" he said placing a boot on Lucifers bleeding hand.
"ah I'm kiddin Ya can join in on this if ya want to" He grinned as He fired twice more into Lucifers knees shattering the First Fallen ones bones with the HellForged bullets.
" Like I said Lou....Dagons gonna be really happy when I call him. so unless you've got a damned good reason for me not to empty my guns into your worthlless husk and call him, you're in for a real world of hurt."
James gave a viscious smile as he emptied his guns and reloaded them.
RazielSpiritus
RazielSpiritus

Back to top Go down

Post by AdelynRosett21 Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:03 pm

-plopping down on a bed as she gazes up at the ceiling, horrified and aching in her chest after just seeing him. her thoughts now draw ablank as she layed there in shock- i.. Lucifer..
AdelynRosett21
AdelynRosett21

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:06 pm

Lynessa nodded to James and unfurled her wings. "you fucker are going to have hell to pay. im going to cut you to shreds for what you did to her." Lynessa screamed clutching her chest. "i can feel the pain she is in." Lynessa slashed lucifers arm, laughing as the blood splashed on her face. james how far do you wanna take this? i could keep going all day.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by RazielSpiritus Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:13 pm

James smirked as he took a cigarrette from his vest and lit it from the flame clinging to Lucifers wounds.
Untill he begs for me not to call Dagon down here. and maybe untill he agrees to leave Adelyn alone for good.

" Nothing Personal Lou...I just dont Like people who reneg on bargains.
In fact I tend to take a very...enthusiastic approach to people who fuck me over. And you old buddy....You Done goofed."
he said as He fired his guns directly into Lucifers groin, calmly drawing from his smoke as he did so.
"Hey Lynessa...be a dear and grab me a drink please?" James said jokingly as he once again reloaded his revolvers and took aim.
RazielSpiritus
RazielSpiritus

Back to top Go down

Post by AdelynRosett21 Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:25 pm

-she continued to lay there, to stunned to move, to stunned to speak or even cry even though she dearly wanted to. she had not seen him in so long. his beauty still engrained in her mind, she breathing eratically , her essence beginning to emplode in her chest , falling back into repressed memories-
AdelynRosett21
AdelynRosett21

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:28 pm

Lyness scoweled at James and dragged her sword up the pant leg of lucifer before stabbing it through his leg pinning it to the ground and summoning another sword. " i think that your death will free her, if you wish to live tell me how to free her of your hold." Lynessa hissed.

how sweet you love her, but your too late, she cant be freed unless she does it herself. Lucifer cackled.

" then i will kill you and heal her mind myself." Lynessa swung her blade ready to take his head off in one stroke.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next