The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final task ( open. Could be Mature )

2 posters

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Final task ( open. Could be Mature ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Final task ( open. Could be Mature )

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:21 am

He looked over to where she had pointed. "Alright then." He says as he turns around following close behind her. Every now and then his eyes would glance up and down her body loving how her curves moved as she walked.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Final task ( open. Could be Mature ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Final task ( open. Could be Mature )

Post by Tierra Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:36 am

She walked through the trees to a big white house. It was old but beautiful.
"Home. This one was one of the first homes I had" She smiled looking over her shoulder at Jin. She caught him eyeing her up. She laughed to herself.
"Make yourself at home" she said opening the door and walking in.
Tierra
Tierra

Female Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:34 pm

He looks over to her and grins. "It's a pretty nice place." He says with a grin as he followed her inside. "Alright then.." He says as he closed the door behind him. "And you roam around all alone....It must be very boring." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:29 pm

"It does get a tad like that after a while. But I guess I have lots of time to do what I want" She walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of absinth. She let out a sigh and put the bottle back.
"I'm starting clean. No more drink for me. Would you like anything?".
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:09 am

He looks over to her. "Yes yes free time is always a good thing." He says as he walked into the kitchen. "Oh no I should be good for a little bit..." He says as he looked over to her..."I'm sorry about dragging you into this mess...I bet your one of their targets now...Either that or they think I took a human hostage..." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:24 am

She laughed.
"Don't apologize. I've been in this mess for a longer time than you. You just gave them the best sight they could ever see. A demon taking a foul huntress away." She laughed and stood a bit closer. Leaning against the table she looked up at Jin. They were stuck in this mess together. She smiled at him as her eyes danced across his face and muscles.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:39 am

He looks over to her and grins slightly. "The sight we gave them will deffinatly make them change their tactics...It should make things a bit more intresting." He says as he watched her lean over the table. "If I'm being distracting I could put a shirt on." He says with a slight smirk his eyes also roaming.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:23 am

She laughs
"Indeed we gave them something to think about" she smiled and laughed again.
"I probably shouldn't say this but It's not distracting it's actually quite a nice sight" she would have blushed if she were human. Her pale cheeks wouldn't allow the red coloring to show. She looked down shaking some of her hair over her face to hide herself. She looked up through her hair at Jin to see his response.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:35 am

He looks over to her and grins..."You think so huh.." He says as he flexed slightly watching her as she looked down her hair covering her face. "Thank you....I would have to say the exact same thing about you..Thoes curves..They are enough to drive any man crazy."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:37 pm

She smiled peeping through her hair as he flexed. She looked down again as he mentioned her curves.
"They have driven men crazy before. Till they find out what I really am." she looked up at him.
"Do they drive you crazy?"
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:40 pm

He looks over at her watching her as she looked down once more when he mentioned her curves..."Yes...I would have to say they do drive me crazy." He says as he walked over to her. "You seem so shy about it..." He says moving one of his hands and brushing her hair out of her face
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:50 pm

She was shy about it. She had spent years in darkness hiding who she was. She had been shunned away for what she was. Not one ounce of comfort had been shared for her and she was unsure how to react.
"Forgive me" she whispered looking up at him as one of his hands brushed the hair from her face.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:53 pm

He looks into her eyes with a smile as she looked up at him. "Its ok really...But as you can see I don't fear you...Or hate you for what you are...And just for the record I bet all thoes other men that came on to you don't know what their missing out on..." He says with a smile brushing her cheek with his thumb
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:59 pm

She gave a small smile. She felt a pleasant warmth in her cheek as his thumb brushed across her pale skin. Her hand moved up and placed itself upon his on her cheek.
"All those other men ran away, they picked up bows and drew swords"
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:02 pm

He smiles feeling her hand apon his hand..."They were foolish...." He says as he still looked into her eyes. "I could tell you this...If I were human I wouldn't have run or attempted to kill you.." He says with a smile as he moved alittle closer to her. "And I won't run or attempt to kill you now." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:04 pm

Her dark eyes look up at his. She smiled at him as he moved closer.
"Thank you" she to moved ever so slightly closer.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:06 pm

He smiles..."You don't have to thank me...But your welcome." He says as he noticed her move ever so slightly towards him. He then smiles even more. Then without any warning he leaned down slowly and brushed his lips lightly against hers.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:09 pm

She didn't move as his lips brushed upon hers. She didn't think about her actions as she leaned up and returned the kiss. She felt his warmth against her pale body.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:11 pm

He smiles feeling her return the kiss after a short moment he moved back licking his lips slightly. "You tast pretty good." He says with a smile as he looked down at her. He then cocked his head to the side. "I'll keep watch tonight to make sure they don't track us." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:16 pm

She looked down again.
"as do you" she smiled.
"No need. I'll keep watch. I've no need for sleep and I know the grounds. You get some rest. The top chamber on the left of the stairs is where you can sleep." She walked to the windows as the sky grew dark. She kept her hand on the hilt of her blade. SHe stood by the window framed in the light of the wakening moon. Her curves outlined with clear detail.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:19 pm

He looks over to her..."Are you sure...I have no problem with staying up for a max of 4 days." He says as he watched her then moved to the window..."Alright...But if anything happens come get me." He says as he headed back glancing back at her his eyes roaming her body once more as he then headed up the stairs and then walked into the room. He lied down on the bed and staryed awake for a little while
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:24 pm

"I am sure. I can handle it if anything does accrue" She glanced over her shoulder to watch him walk away.
The room he stayed in was clearly the main bedroom. After some time she walked around the house then made her way to the roof where she sat under the light of the moon.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:04 am

He staired up at the ceiling for a few hours before he drifted off to sleep. No matter what he couldn't get her off of his mind he was even dreaming about her. After 6 hours passed his eyes then slowly opened glanced around the room
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:10 am

She sighed as the light started to rise in the sky. She walked back inside and headed to the room where Jin slept. She nocked softly on the door and waited before she entered.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:18 am

He smiles when he heard her knock on the door..."Come on it I'm up." He says. He was on the floor doing some pushups and what not. He looked over to her as she walked in..."Morning." He says with a smile as he continued doing pushups
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next