The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thera The Cold And Lonely (This is open to everyone.) Mature

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Thera The Cold And Lonely (This is open to everyone.) Mature - Page 8 Empty Re: Thera The Cold And Lonely (This is open to everyone.) Mature

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:41 pm

When night came once again Raven woke with a yawn he had his arms around Threa holding her close. He smiles seeing that she was still sleeping. Raven then leaned down kissing her forhead softly as he watched her sleep.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Thera The Cold And Lonely (This is open to everyone.) Mature - Page 8 Empty Re: Thera The Cold And Lonely (This is open to everyone.) Mature

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:53 pm

Thera looks at him when she opens her eyes. She says with a smile, “Good morning Raven, did you sleep well?” She smiles as she looks in his eyes. She puts her hand up and strokes his cheek gently. Her silver hair was all around her shoulders. Thera did not feel like getting up just yet. She just wanted to be with her love this morning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:59 pm

He smiles..."Better then ever love." He says with a smile as he kissed her softly. He was content as he was holding her in his arms. "I do need to get the men to start building a house for you family.." He says to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:11 pm

Thera smiles and kisses his forehead. She says, “Okay hunny. But I don’t want to be up yet. Vix will start bothering me again about that I will need a man to rule. I mean I know I have you, but it bugs me. Talk about pressure into marriage.” She let out a huff and looked at the ceiling with a glare. She was not in the mood to deal with Vix,

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:13 pm

He looks over to her and smiles. "I don't wanna get up either.." He says with a smile. "Love...I would marry you." He says with a smile as he kissed her cheek softly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:29 pm

Thera looks at him a moment as he said he would marry her. She says, “You don’t want marry me love, trust me on this…” Her eyes got worried as she looked in his eyes. Her body tensed as she thought about what it would be like them being married in such a rush. She says, “I am not good with this kind stuff so I run or freak out.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:34 pm

He smiles kissing her softly..."Well so far you haven't ran or freaked." He says kissing her nose softly. "If waiting is what you want then thats ok with me." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:47 pm

Thera kisses him back and says, “I want to get married…It’s just do you want to? This isn’t like a rush to you?” She looks at him and thought about the idea of them getting married. She thought that would be a good idea. She says, “I think it’s a good idea I just don’t know what I will do when I get the alter. I have been scared to ever get married.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:50 pm

He looks over to her. "We have eternity to get married...We can do it when ever love." He says with a smile..."When you get to the alter I'll be there...I'll always be here for you." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:23 pm

Thera looks at him and smiles. She kisses him and says, “I would like to be married to you…But you have to meet my mom first and see if you can make it being in my family. Before we can get married.” She nips at his neck softly and leaves a mark on his neck. At first it was red, so it really showed on his skin. She looks in his eyes and smiles some. She nips at her bottom lip a moment as she looks at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:59 pm

He smiles looking to her with a grin cocking his head to the side. "Thats fine with me Thera..I don't mind waiting." He says with a smile grinning as she nipped his neck softly. "I love you thera." He says with a smile as he leaned down kissing her softly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:53 am

Thera kisses him back with a smile and says, “I love you too Raven. You will never know how much I love you.” She looks in his eyes with love in her own. She sits up slowly as she senses her mother coming to the door. She snaps her fingers and they were dressed in clean clothes. Her mother opens the door and pokes her head in. She asks, “Isis, are you up?” Thera says, “Yes I’m up mother. I’m guessing the boys are getting restless?” Her mother nods slowly. She says as she gets out of bed, “Raven and I will handle them. You go get some food.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:38 am

Raven looked over to her with a smile cocking his head to the side with a grin as he looked over to her and then too the door seeing her mother peek her head in. Raven then looked over to her cocking his head to the side. "Alright then we can do that." He says with a smle looking over at thera
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:51 am

Thera smiled as her mother blushed as she realized what she had walked in on. She goes to the kitchen to get some food for herself. Thera could hear brothers hooting and hollering for something to do. She says, “My brothers maybe idiots, but I love them anyway.” She got up and headed outside to deal with them and make them quiet down. Shino smiles when she comes out an picks her up off the ground. He starts twirling her around like he use to when she was little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:44 pm

Raven smiles. "I don't mind love." He says with a smile as he then got up and then followed out behind her. His eyes darted over to Shino who picked her up and started to spin around with her. "Looks like all of you are having fun." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:39 am

Shino and Thera smile as they keep spinning around. The boys stop and look at Raven. Nate Thera’s twin brother says, “We’re not use to not having to work in the fields, so we’re all a bit bored. So we get a bit restless when we are bored.” Shino puts Thera down and smiles as she has to sit down from being too dizzy to stand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:24 pm

He looked over to them..."I see." He says with a smile as eh then looked over at thera who had to sit down.."I'm sure everything will be ok.." He says with a smile as he placed his hand on her shoulder
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:30 pm

Thera looks at him and says, “I know everything will be okay. But a girl like me can’t help but worry a lot.” She puts a hand on his gently. Her eyes turn red as the thirst of blood starts to take over. She says getting up and heading back inside, “I will be back, I need to get something to eat.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:10 pm

Raven looked to her and smiles as he cocked his head to the side.."Yes yes I know thats true." He says with a smile as she placed her hand on his..He then looked to her as her eyes turned red..."Yes you had better go get somthing to eat." He says with a smile..."I'll be right here."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:19 pm

Thera looks at him before going inside and then quickly ran into the kitchen for the blood. She pressed a button and a wall appeared with blood bags filled with blood tablet. She quickly grabbed a glass and filled it with water before dropping a tablet in the water. Once it was dissolved, Thera quickly drank the blood with a smile on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:03 pm

Raven smiles as he then stood up and followed her into the kitchen looking to her.."You've been drinking a lot of blood lately Thera.." He says with a chuckle as he walked over to her.."Are you feeling well?" He asks her curiously.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:07 pm

Thera looks at him and says, “I feel fine other than being thirsty all the time. It’s almost like I can’t get enough blood to sustain myself anymore.” She kisses him and wraps her arms around his neck. “Do you know what might be causing me trouble?” she asked with curious eyes. Blood drops went out the one corner of her mouth as she looked at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:40 am

He looked up at her.."I'm not sure..." He says kissing her back feeling her arms around his neck. His eyes the looked to the blood drops on the corner of her mouth. He then ran his tongue following the line to her lips and kisses her softly..."Maybe I should have it looked into." He says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:12 pm

Thera looks at him with a calm and happy smile. She asks, “Do you know if it is possible for vampires to get pregnant? Maybe I am sick or something.” She sighs and gets some more blood to drink slowly. Her eyes grew distant and lost in deep unfazed thought. She really did wonder if she could be pregnant with his child. She really hoped so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:20 am

He looked over to her cocking his head to the side.."Yes its possible but its a very rare occurance." He says was he then smiles.."I can have the doctors here test you?" He says with a smile. He too hoped that she was pregnate.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next