The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alice in Lalaland: Alice (Open, mature)

2 posters

Go down

Alice in Lalaland: Alice (Open, mature) Empty Alice in Lalaland: Alice (Open, mature)

Post by pastelpython Sat May 12, 2012 4:38 pm

Her head was throbbing and felt about ready to burst. No one could tell her it would be okay, until she caught eye of a hand comming for her face. Everything was in slow motion and her breathing was shallow.
"Hey.." a voice echoed over the music.
pastelpython
pastelpython

Female Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-04-30

Back to top Go down

Alice in Lalaland: Alice (Open, mature) Empty Re: Alice in Lalaland: Alice (Open, mature)

Post by SamyRotu Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:57 am

"You do realize it's cowardly to fight someone who cannot fight back, right? Why not challenge me?"

Anita had no idea why, but she had seen it from across the dance floor. A girl suddenly becoming a victim. She'd had a shitty day and could use a nice fight.

Her crimson hair was loose in waves around her shoulders, reaching down almost to her waist. In her black tank top and jeans, she looked something fierce and sexy.

"Well? Are you going to keep a lady waiting?"
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Female Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2010-07-30

Back to top Go down

Alice in Lalaland: Alice (Open, mature) Empty Re: Alice in Lalaland: Alice (Open, mature)

Post by pastelpython Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:27 pm

Alice rubbed her eyes and groaned. She say that a beautiful girl was standing up for her and her eyes watered. "You don't have to do this," she said quickly, her words slurring "it's fine.." Alice finished, her head throbbing once more. She tried to stand, but having nothing to hold into, she fell again.
Being as numb as she was, she could only feel a little bit of the pain that came with someone dragging her out of the club backwards. Then she did something strange. She smiled, mouthing the words "Help me."
She blacked out again.
pastelpython
pastelpython

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:08 pm

Anita took off after her. She followed them into an alley.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?"

She ran, kicking up off a wall and slamming her foot into his face, causing him to loosen his grip on Alice. Anita pulled her away and stood before her in a fighting stance.

"You couldn't just leave well enough alone, eh?" the man growled. He flicked out a curvy blade and charged.

Anita danced out of his path, tripping him into a wall. He crashed into some trash cans, making all kinds of noise.

"Go away now and I won't rearrange your organs." she said softly. There was venom in her voice. She didn't take kindly to criminals.

The man smirked, wiping his chin of blood and coming at her again. Anita grabbed the wrist holding the knife and twisted it until it snapped. She rode him to the ground, bashing his face into the concrete. He went still.

Anita eased off him and went to Alice's side.

"Hey, are you alright? Hello? Anyone in there?" she asked prying open one of the girl's eyes. The pupils were wildly dilated. "Shit...."
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by pastelpython Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:17 pm

Alice felt a cold breeze on one of her eyeballs and she snapped away.
"Oh shit." she mumbled. "Owww shit shit shit my hand!" she looked down to see that it was bruised and she remembered that she tried punching a man earlier that night.
"Fuck man, I am so wired." she said with a hiccup. Comming to the conclusion that she was ready to walk, she grabbed the arm of her rescuer and hoisted herself up without warning. There was straight blonde hair dangling in front of her face. It has some sort of power on it. Her eyes widened and she shook widly, trying to get it off of her.
"Crap, why is there cocaine in my hair?" she exclaimed, a hint of Alabama still lingering in her voice.
pastelpython
pastelpython

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:58 pm

Anita stared at her with bright green eyes.

"Cocaine? Honey, that's from the garbage. You were just dragged through it. Come on, where do you live? You need to get some rest."

Why? Why did she always get involved with drugs? She never did drugs, yet every time she walked out her door it was either a crack addict, or some acid dropper. Well, she did live in the slummiest part of town. That was her own fault though.

"All right, Anita, calm down." She said to herself.

"What is your name?" she asked the girl gripping her arm.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by pastelpython Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:07 pm

Alice quit her flailing fit and looked at her.
"Alice." she said, "My name, is Alice."
The girl calmed herself down and shook loose of the womans grip.
"I can walk just fine, thank you."
She looked around and recognized her surroundings. "Better get home, eh?" she said with a crooked smile. She began to walk off into the abandoned building cluster that was Miami.
pastelpython
pastelpython

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:35 pm

Anita pursed her lips as Alice walked away. She was suffering inner turmoil before picking sides and following the girl.

"Hey, user! It's not safe this time of night!"

She didn't reach out to grab her. Never startle a druggie, they have inhuman strength.

"Figures, I get stuck with this. I went there to dance and ended up saving someone's ass...literally."
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by pastelpython Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:53 am

Alice spun on her feet and faced the woman. She cocked her hip and planted herself in the middle of the road. Cars passed and Alice gestured to Anita to come over. She started down the next alleyway.
pastelpython
pastelpython

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:21 am

Anita growled under her breath. She was going to strangle this stupid girl.

"You moron..."

But she followed anyway, keeping wary in case this was a trap, though never in the history of ever has a user thought of anything so clever while under the influence.

"Hey, User, you need to stop running around. I can't guarantee I'll be able to save your ass every time."
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down