The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Return to Middle Earth

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Return to Middle Earth Empty Return to Middle Earth

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:58 am

It had been over a hundred years since the last of the elves had left middle earth. The dwarves had retreated to their underground cities and had not been seen for many years. The Elves had become a legend of sorts, none living remembered seeing one. Only in the Shire, where the hobbits dwelt was their memory kept alive by the decendents of the brave hobbits that had journied forth and had saved the world form a great evil.

Of the four, two had journied to the distant Isle of the Elves where they grew old and died. They had been the ring bearers. One for most of the time and one for only a short time. But even a short time of bearing it had taken its toll on the hobbit. A grey ship returned for him when his wife passed on and his children were grown. The other two had returned often with their familes to Gondor and Rohon and when they died they were burried by the Kings they had served with great honor. Their children kept the book that told the story of those days gone by and kept the memory of the elves and dwarves alive.

So it was that Seadron arrived at the anchient port that had been built by the elves so long ago. Man was not aware of it, for the magics laid upon it kept it hidden from their eyes. It had been long abandoned even before the elves had left for their Island. The Grey ship held but a handful of elves. They like, Seadron had longed to return to Middle Earth. Here they parted way. Some wished to return to the elven enclaves to retrieve artifacts left behind and then journey out into the world of man. So Seadron mounted on his horse rode off First towards Bree, moving through the
Shire in the dead of night as the Hobbits slept. He would journey west from there into the lands that man had begun to settle before the great war of the ring.

Bree had grown in the hundred years to become a small city that was bustling with trade. Things had changed in the hundred years. At least there in the north. Slave Trade seemed to have grown into a profitable market, and man, being what he was, seemed to like it. Seadron found an Inn that had a Tavern attached to it. It was quite busy but he was able to procure a room. He sat in a corner, the hood of his cloak covering his head, leaving only his face exposed. He sat there, eating had having a bit to drink.

Back to top Go down

Return to Middle Earth Empty Re: Return to Middle Earth

Post by Tierra Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:25 am

ooc: Mind if I join?
Tierra
Tierra

Female Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:33 am

Sure go ahead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:44 am

Saberiel was sold into slavery at a young age. She has escaped a number of times but not managed to make her freedom permanent. Saberiel's eyes scanned the pub. It was busy tonight perfect for her to try and escape. She had a better plan this time. She would start a fight in the pub and somewhere in the confusion she would walk out take a horse and ride far away. She was to ride to Rohan as a elf rider, her brother had fought beside the people of Rohan and she hoped they would welcome her. She pulled a dagger from her mid calf boot. She had red and black hair that she would hide under a cloak by the door so people wouldn't notice her. Her master forced her to wear dancers rags. A red dress shredded at the bottom to show a ridiculous amount of leg and a low V cut at the top to show some of the curves of her breasts. She took a deep breathe and hit the man standing behind her master in the back of the head with the hilt of her dagger and ducked down. This started the fire going. He spun around and hit her master who also turned to swing a few. She crawled to the door and grabbed her cloak, she pulled the hood low covering her pale face and hair. She looked up behind her at the fight, one man sat in the corner his eyes were on her. Her dark eyes gazed at him for a moment then she ran for the stables.

Last edited by Tierra on Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:08 pm

Seadron eat his meal and drank his wine, as he watched what was going on in the room. He had been there when Rohon and Gondor fought against Mordor. He had been there at Helms Deep and other battles. He knew man, what they were capable of and what they could be if they could put thier greed behind them. He saw the slave girl and shook his head slightly. Slavery was not something that he found noble about man. The elves never had slaves, nor did the dwarves. Only man and the orcs had enslaved people.

He watched with intrest as the slave girl instigated a fight between her master and another man. It did not take some one with great intelligence to figure out what she was up to. As she began crawling on the floor and the humans formed a circle about the men fighting, he rose and walked over to the door as she bolted from the door towards what she hoped to be her freedom. He slipped out into the night and followed her. Once she reached the stables he stood in the doorway. "They will surely discover you missing shortly and I do not think the guards at the gate will let you leave. A woman, alone on horseback, I think would arouse their suspisions." he said softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:14 pm

She had made it clean out of the pub and into the stables. She found a black Gelding already saddled. She got on his back and turned him towards the door. A man stood in her way. She cursed under her breath. It was the man from the corner. "Get out of my way" she spoke in clean elvish. "Move please or I will be forced to run you down" she pleaded softer in english. The gelding she was on could feel her urgency and panic and pawed at the ground shifting its weight from one foot to another. She kept her food low over her face showing only full red lips and a pale jawline.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:23 pm

Seadon chuckled a bit and continued to stand there. "Easy Sala, I know she is an unusal weight and you are not use to it. The horse seemed to calm and slowly moved forward towards Seadron who took the horses head in his hands and stroked it gently. "You have an excellent eye for horse flesh. Sala is the best one here and could easily out run any of them. But he will only really answer to me."

He then moved to the side and looked up at the woman. "If you desire to escape your slavery I might be able to help. But as I said you would not stand a chance at the gate. They would stop you and bring you back to your master. I have a better way."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:54 pm

She watched him as the horse rested its head in his hands. She sighed as he moved to the side of the horse to look up at her.
"What makes you think you can get me out of here? What's your plan to take me as your slave?" she gently got off the horse to stand next to the strange man. She pulled back her hood to look him in the eyes. She was clearly of elven blood. Her pale features gave a graceful shape to her face outlining her dark eyes and full red lips. Her hair was black with a few brass beads in it. "Who are you?" she asked tilting her head sideways a little.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:36 pm

He could see she had elven blood in her. She was not full blooded elf but a mix of human and elf. He spoke to her in the elven toung, "If you leave they pursue, so make it look as if you did but stay. They will not think to look in the Inn for you. Tommorow, you can accompany me out of Bree." He lowered the hood from his head, revealing his elven features. "Two people leaving together will not seem as suspious." He moved the hood back over his head and took her by the arm.

The sounds from the tavern told him the fight had ended and sood her master would be coming to look for her. "My name is Seadron. You had best make up your mind now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:59 pm

He spoke clear in Elven tongue and she replied "Sounds like a plan." She knew something was up with this man. They way he walked, the way he acted with the horses. Her eyes glanced over his elven features. She looked down at his hand that had grabbed her arm then to the door of the stables. "Ok I'm with you" she replied now in English. "Name's Saberiel. Sabe for short".
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:53 pm

He tightened his grip on her arm and moved her back towards the Inn and just got to the side of it the door opened and her master came storming out. His face was brused and bloody and he had a very angry look upon it. He pushed her behind him as the man half ran towards the stable. Two more men came out and he told them to go check the gate. Seadron moved the two of them to the back of the Inn and entered from the rear and up the back stairs to his room. "You will be safe here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:00 pm

She bit her lip and held back a laugh when she got a glimpse of her master's face. She stayed behind Seadron and pulled her hood up over her face. They moved round the back and up the stairs to the room where Seadron stayed. She stood by the window and overlooked the men as they scurried to find her. "Thank you".
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:15 pm

Seadron chuckled as he stood by her and watched the men running around trying to find out where Sable had gone. The two men returned from the gate and he could see the anger increase in her master's body language as well as the foul language he was using. "She is on foot, probably gone over the wall. She won't get far." he went into the stable followed by the two men and emerged with their horses. "When I find her, she will get the beating of her life." He shouted as he mounted up and rode towards the gate of Bree.

"You see. Hide where they think you will not be. They will go search and in the morning we will ride out." he smiled and pointed to the bed, "You may take the bed."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:33 pm

She cringed thinking of the beating she would get if he found her. He was right they wouldn't look in the one place that she had been in. She smiled back at Seadron. "I don't want to rob you of your bed. I'll be fine on the floor" she curled up by the window. Soon she was asleep in a ball like a kitten. She slept quietly as the light of the moon glistened on her skin.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:51 pm

She had laid down on the floor and was asleep before he could stop her. He shook his head and took a blanket from the bed and covered her. Removing his cloak he removed the mitheral chainmail shirt and his swords. He laid the bow against the wall along with its quiver of arrows. Sitting on the bed he removed his boots and laid back on the soft mattress. In the morning his journey to the east would begin. There was no sence in going south since the lands of Gondor and Rohan had cleared all the orcs from them.

Mordor was now nothing more then barren land of hardened lava with pockets of lava pools bubbling here and there. The great gates were shattered and the other towers that protected the other passes into it had fallen in to ruins the day Mordor fell. But to the east man had been slowly moving into. Past Murkwood and the Lonely Mountain lay new lands unexplored by elves and adventure. Thousands of orcs had escaped Mordor's destruction and knew they would not fare well in the lands ruled by Gondor or Rohan. To the east they had fled and there fore. It was here that he was bound.

He was soon asleep himself. He had no trouble sleeping and awoke early in the morning. He rose and replaced his boots and weapons and looked down at the sleeping form of Sabe. "Time to awake. We should be gone before your former master awakes and spots you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:21 pm

She slept in the clothes she had. She had the same dream again. She was running through a forest, her face riddled with fright and pain. Her head throbbed and hear ears filled with screaming and then quiet. Flat on her back she lay, looking to the sky, listening to elvish tongue. "Sabe... Sabe.. wake up... come on sabe don't go...". Sabe tossed and turned as she slept and sometimes she kicked and cried.

she opened her eyes to see Seadron standing next to her. She sat up and stretched. "Sorry I slept in... I guess" she rubbed the back of her head and stood. "Where are we going?" she asked pulling her hood up again.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:24 am

"You have not slept in. It is not light out yet." He helped her to her feet and gathered the rest of his things. "Once we get to another town, I will get you some suitable traveling clothes." Though he liked the dancer's outfit she wore, it would be impractical for traveling.

Opening the door he headed out and again back down the back staircase to the kitchen. The cooks were just coming in and begining to prepare things for the morning meal. He paid for some food from the night before, mainly meat, cheese and bread and some fruit. This they wrapped up in cloth and he placed them in the saddle bags. "When we are far enough away we will stop and eat."

Again taking her by the arm gently he lead her out to the stable and Sala. The horse pawed the ground and snorted. "Yes I know Sala. You do not like stables. Well we are now leaving and you will once more be under the open sky." He mounted up and then pulled Sabe up before him. Sala looked back at them. "Yes she is coming with us." With that he nudged Sala's hind quarters with his booted feet and they rode out of the stable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:19 am

She watched him as he gathered his things. "That would be good. Clean clothing sounds wonderful" she smiled. She followed his down the stairs keeping her head low. They bought food for the travel, the essentials Bread, cheese, meat and fruit.
He took her by the arm again and guided her out to the stables again. She smiled at the gelding she attempted to get away on last night. Seadron mounted then helped her mount before him. He nudged the gelding on and that's when she realized there was a good chance she might get away with this.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:09 pm

As they neared the gate of Bree two guards stepped out of the shadows and approached. "I wish to leave and get an early start on my journey." They looked him over and Sabe as well. He had an arm about her waist and one hand on the reigns.

"Who be that with you?" One of the guards asked.

Seadron pulled Sabe closer to him. "She be my new slave I have purchaced to keep me entertained and my bed warm on the long jouney I be on." There was a touch of laughter in his voice.

The guard chuckled and grinned ear to ear. "Aye, now that is the way to travel friend. May you have a very pleasureable journey." he waved his hand and the gate opened. Seadron spurred his horse forward and in a moment was out of the city of Bree and heading east. He didn't let go of her as they left but kept a firm hold on her, his hand resting on her bare stomach. He was enjoying the feeling of her body against his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:02 pm

She took a deep breath as the guards stepped out from the shadows. She could feel the hungry eyes on her. Seadron had one arm around her waist, she felt comfort behind his touch. His other hand held the reigns. 'This is it I'm done for' she thought as Seadron pulled her closer. She laughed to herself as he explained who she was. She looked at the guard through her hood as he laughed and approved of what was said. Once they were away from Bree she cursed. "Foul pigs, they don't give a dam about slaves just as long as they have warm beds and no children to feed". Seadron still held her, she didn't want him to let go. She felt safe.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:49 am

"So tell me about yourself Sabe. How did you come to be in such a dire mess as being a slave girl?" There were many ways a person became a slave. From parents needing money, to wars, or raids. From what he had seen in the tavern, Sabe had an excellent body that any man would want to claim for himself. She must have sold for a goodly amount. As they rode he noticed she had not pulled away from the time he had pulled her back against him. Nor had she said anything about his hand on her naked skin. Indeed he was enjoying the feel of her body against his and kind of wished the cloak and her dancer's outfit was not between him and her.

He let Sala have his lead. The horse would stay on the road east and keep going until he tired or Seadron pulled back on the reigns. His other arm now moved to hold her as well, its hand now also rested on her stomach, just below the other and closer to the junction between her legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:13 am

"Well... My mother was an elf my father human. I was a mistake... She died not long after my birth. He didn't want a child so he sold me to a seamstress where I lived till I was filled out. Then he came back, ripped me from her arms and sold me to the highest bid" She smiled as his other hand held her as well. "I had well maybe still have a brother... I've only seen him once. He fought alongside Rohan. That's where I would go to seek refuge." She noticed his hand was just below the other but very close to the top of her legs. "What about you? What's your story?" she asked not to bothered by his touch.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:11 am

I was here when Rohan and Gondor fought Mordor. I was at Helms Deep when the Orcs attacked Rohan there. I was there when Rohan and Gondor battled the vast armies of Mordor and withnessed the crowning of the new King of Gondor. But I left with the last grew ship back to the Elven Isle where our people came from. But my desire for adventure and knowledge brought me back here along with a few others of my kind."

His hands moved slightly and lightly over her naked flesh, one going a bit lower to brush the soft hair above her pussy., and the other up a bit further to brushe the bottoms of her tits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:54 pm

"You fought in Helms Deep? My seamstress and I were there. I cleaned the wounds of the fallen and made sure the men had swords... I wish I could have fought" she said looking down. She felt his hands move slightly, one touching her hair at the top of her panties, the other brushing the bottom of her breasts. She blushed a little.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:15 am

"Yes I fought there. Such a battle and so much death." he said. Still she said nothing of where his hands were. She had been a slave a good while and may have been use to men doing as they pleased with her. His on dick was getting hard and he was sure she could feel it against her ass cheeks as she rode before him, half sitting on his lap. He would wait though, see if she really would not mind him making love to her.

They rode on for an hour more before he removed one hand and reigned Sala in. Moving off the rode behind some boulders, he dismounted and helped Sabe down from the saddle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next