The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Return to Middle Earth

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Return to Middle Earth - Page 5 Empty Re: Return to Middle Earth

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:46 pm

His hand moved up farther on her, just below her tits once more. "It is alright, you can ride more after we stop in a little bit. He was being driven to the point he wanted to stop the horse and take her there in the middle of the road. His hands moved back and forth lightly brushing the bottom of her tits. He had tried to put it out of his mind but was finding it impossible to do. Should he try again, should he bring his hands up to her tits and squeeze them. He was tempted to do just that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:22 pm

She felt his hand move further up her belly and she smiled a little. She nodded and wished he would tell her she wasn't well enough to ride on her own even though she was. She lent into him a little feeling his hard member press against her. She felt a wave of strong desire wash over her and she closed her eyes to shake the thought from her head.
Tierra
Tierra

Female Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:42 am

As she leaned more into him he again moved his hands higher moving his fingers over the bottoms of her tits. He could only hope she did not pull his hands away or say no. He also wished that the material of her tunic was not in the way. Slowy his hands moved up to cup both her breasts and he moved his head forward to kiss her neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:28 pm

She tilted her head to the side as he moved forward to kiss her neck. She grabbed his hands that were slowly creeping up her belly and placed them on her breasts. She turned her head slightly so she could capture his lips in a soft kiss. She didn't want to fight anymore. She knew she would be safe with him. She wished they would stop and feed the hunger they both felt.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:31 pm

He felt her hands come up and be placed on his. He thought she was going to move them from cupping the bottom of her tits, but instead placed his hands on them. She turned her head and kissed him. He closed his hands on her lovely tits squeezing them hard and returned her kiss. It seemed she finally had made her decision. Moving his hands down he pulled the tunic up and off of her so she was completely naked. He drapped the tunic over her legs and then again brought his hands to her large tits to squeeze them and pinch their nipples.

As he played with her tits he looked for a suitable spot for them to stop and found an area that was surrounded by large rocks. He entered the small enclosed spot and dismounted and brought Sabe down into his arms. She was completely naked and felt fantastic in his arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:07 pm

She smiled as his hands squeezed her breasts and he returned her kiss. He pulled at her tunic and draped it over her legs to reveal her pale skin and outlined curves. His hands returned to her breasts and continued to play with them. Her veered off the path they were on to a small spot surrounded my rocks. He dismounted then caught Sabe in his arms as she dismounted. She was tenter in her side but his kisses took her mind off the pain. She was fully exposed but didn't care. She pulled at his clothing and soon they were both naked. She kissed across his shoulders and up his neck then she caught his lips with hers.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:34 pm

He laid her down on the soft grass then went back to the horses and returned with the blankets. He spread them and then laid down, drawing Sabe to him. He moved his hands over her naked body, his lips found hers once more and kissed her deeply. Her body was warm, soft and yeilding to his hands, her tits felt good as he squeezed them hard.

He broke thier kiss and moved down her body, down to her tits where he suckled on them as he squeezed them hard. He squeezed and suckled on her tits for a bit then moved down over her stomach to her pussy. He looked up at her a smile on his lips as he spread her legs and lowered his head down. He spread the lips of her pussy and incerted a finger with in and began flicking his toung in and out of it, caressing the soft, tender pink flesh within.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:58 pm

When he returned with blankets she smiled. He pulled her back to him and she also ran her hands across his naked body. She captured his lips with passion. She tilted her head back and smiled as he played with her breasts, squeezing them.

She didn't want him to break the kiss but he started to move down her body. She lay back and let him play with her. He sucked on her breasts as her hands ran though his hair. He kept on moving down her body making her grin more. She looked down at him as he got to her pussy. He spread her legs and moved his head down on her. She arched her back a little as pleasure rippled through her. He spread her lips and incerted a finger making her moan a little. She moaned and kept her hands on his head.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:34 am

Seadron licked her pussy and fingered it, as she moved her hands through his hair. His other hand moved up to her tits and began squeezing them hard. After a few minutes he raised his head and kissed his way back up to her tits and again suckled on them and squeezed them, then guided his dick up to her pussy. Slowly he eased it into her. The head of his dick slowly passing the lips of her pussy, followed by the rest of it. He looked down into her eyes as he sheathed his full length up inside her. Lowering his head he again claimed her lips for a passionate kiss, his toung caressing hers in a soft duel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:20 pm

She moaned as he played with her breasts and pussy. She grinned as he kissed his way back up to claim her breasts in his mouth. She had a black ring through her bellybutton that brushed his lips as he kissed his way up. She watched as he guided his dick to her pussy and slowly eased it into her. She arched her back a little and moaned. "Oh Seadron" she looked into his eyes and moaned again taking him in her. She kissed him with just as much passion, her tongue dancing with his as he started a rhythm.

Last edited by Tierra on Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:30 pm

Seadron began slowly, easing back and forth, bringing the length of his dick almost out of her before sliding it back into her. He wished to feel the soft inner flesh around his shaft. She was wet, tight, and felt so good, sending a wave of pleasure through him, Her sweet and large tits were so soft and maluable in his hands, such a pleasure to fondle, squeeze and play with. When he broke their long kiss, he let out a growl of pleasure as he began increasing his rythem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:14 pm

Her long legs rested against his hips as he slowly rocked back and forth. She moaned and moved to his rhythm. He broke the kiss and growled with pleasure and started to increase the rhythm making her body riddled with pleasure. She pushed her hips against his taking him fully in her. She moaned and arched her back with pleasure, her hands digging into the ground and she increased her rhythm.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:11 am

He looked down into her eyes as he continued his slow rythem sliding in and out of her wet pussy. She felt so very good. She was tight and the soft inner walls of her pussy caressed and massaged his dick. He was glad that she had finally made up her mind about him. The wait was more then worth it. His hands continued to squeeze her large tits, "Tell me if I hurt you, or if I squeeze your tits to hard. They are so soft, large and enjoyable to play with." he smiled warmly and then again claimed her sweet lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:22 pm

She smiled up at him as he continued to move in and out of her wet pussy. He felt so good inside her and she wondered why she had not taken him in the night they met. "I just want to please you" she said before his lips softly claimed hers. Her tongue sliding past his lips to play with his. Her hands caressed his arms and back as they made love.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:51 pm

He took her words to mean she was comfortable with what he was doing. He began moving his dick in and out of her faster, thrusting in harder, trying to burry his dick as far up inside her as he could. When he broke the kiss he moved down to her tits and again began suckling on them as he squeezed them hard. "Such delicious and marvelous orbs." he whispred and flicked his toung over her hard nipples.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:52 pm

She moaned a little louder as he thrusted harder. She could feel him going deeper and deeper inside of her. He sucked on her breasts and squeezed them making her moan and smile. "I'm glad you are pleased with them" she moaned. She felt herself get closer to her max. She moved her hips against his making him go deep into her.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:11 am

He was enjoying her tits. He had always been a man that enjoyed a womans tits, and hers were marvelous. Speeding up the rythm he thrust harder and faster, the sound of his balls slapping against her ass cheeks filling the air. Finally he thrust hard and deep up into her pussy as he filled her with his cum. He groaned out his pleasure as he lifted his head up, the look of contentment upon his face.

When done he slowly with drew from her and laid next to her, turning her on her side and pulling her to him. Bringing a hand up he caressed her face. Words could not explain what he felt. They had plenty of time and he wanted to stay there in their little hideaway for awhile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:55 pm

She cried out as he sped up. Her back arched and her hands dug into the ground as they both hit their max. She moaned as he filled her with his sweet juice and she covered his member with hers.

She moaned softly as he withdrew from her. She looked across at him and snuggled into his arms as he pulled her to him. She snuggled into his arms and sighed a little. She was so content and smiled at him as they lay there peacefully. She had so much to say but didn't want to break the calming silence.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:11 pm

The warmth of the sun beat down on her naked bodies. Seadron felt the warmth of the sun and her body. Both made him comfortable and relaxed. He moved a hand over the warm and soft naked flesh of her back, down to her ass cheeks. He gently kissed her lips again, "What are you thinking?" he asked her. Everything seemed to stand still and pass them by. It felt so good to be there with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:45 am

She felt the warmth under his hand as he ran it over her back to her ass. She kissed him softly, "I'm trying to work out why I didn't let you in sooner. Your... amazing" she said with a smile. She felt like she had been with him for a long time and she felt trust in him that she had not felt for years. "What are you thinking?"
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:21 am

He smiled at her answer and then told her, "How glad I am that you finally decided to let me in, and how good it feels here with you in my arms." He decided that they would stay there for a bit at least. They were in no rush to get where they were going. He moved his hand back up along her side to her face brushing some stray hair from it. "What say you we stay here for at least another hour. Perhaps if you are willing...." he again moved his hand down to her ass and patted it, "You will let me take you up your sweet ass."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:03 pm

She smiled as his hand glided along her body to brush some fair from her face. She lent forward and kissed him softly. "Staying here for a while sounds good. As long as I'm with you I don't mind. And yes I am willing" she said with a grin as his hands moved back to her ass and he patted it. "I just want you" she whispered, one of her hands rested on his hip.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:13 am

He rolled her over onto her back a smile upon his lips. He definately was glad that he had returned to Middle Earth. If he had waited any longer, he would have missed her back in Bree all together. He moved a hand back up to her wonderful tits to play with them again as he kissed her neck, throat and and upper chest, before again looking down into those beautiful eyes once more. "We were ment to find each other I think." he whispered, and lightly kissed her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:45 am

He rolled her over onto her back and moved so he was over her a bit. His hand came back up to begin squeezing and kneeding her tits as he looked down into those beautiful eyes. "We were ment to find each other I think. If I had delayed any longer returning to Middle Earth, I would have missed you there at Bree." He moved closer to her lightly kissing her lips, then moved down to kiss her neck, throat and upper chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:19 pm

She smiled up at him when he rolled her onto her back, his body slightly over hers. She gazed into his eyes and ran a hand through his hair then caressed his cheek. "If you hadn't of been there I could be in a prison... or dead" she said the last two words in a whisper. He moved closer and kissed her softly, she returned the kiss then closed her eyes and he kissed down her neck and chest. She smiled just when she thought nothing could interrupt the moment she heard hooves.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next