The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Return to Middle Earth

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Return to Middle Earth - Page 10 Empty Re: Return to Middle Earth

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:22 am

Eladric looked over at Darious. "Yes I think that would be good." he was surprised by what had just happened. He looked back up the stairs and bitting his lower lip. His sister and Seadron had explained what had happened, but they had forgot to mention about the prophesy and all. Marla just grinned as she looked over at the stuptified Eladric. "Did you think you would be going up against a host of undead by yourselves?"

Eladric looked at her still not sure about her or what was going on. "Undead Host?" he asked.

"Lexor, my mentor, or former menotor, well the one that taught me, has lived a very long life. He had not been trapped in the Citidal with the others when the Ancient and the Evil One fought and was inprisoned. But he did not escape entirely. He was trapped in a cave that caved in, trapping him even more. Fumes from below ground put him into some sort of deep sleep and preserved his body. Only when some humans uncovered the cave did he revive. They were the first that he transformed into undead." she explained.

"He has in the last few years gathered to him those that are greedy and wish power and have kidnapped many and has transformed them into various undead creatures, sending them all out to seek the keys so he can release his Master and the horde of undead in the Citadal." she moved closer to him running a hand across his chest. "Did you think it would be easy just getting the keys and releasing the two inprisoned? Should that army of undead be released, they will engulf this land and spread out everywere."

Seadron returned her kiss and then moved down her body. First kissing her lovely tits and squeezing them Hard, then kissing his way down over her firm stomach to between her legs. "First I will make sure you are pleasured before I do, in case the experience is not a good one for you." he hopped that she would enjoy feeling his hard manhood up her ass and get pleasure out of it." He moved between her legs and began licking her pussy as he fingered it.

Back to top Go down

Return to Middle Earth - Page 10 Empty Re: Return to Middle Earth

Post by Tierra Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:29 pm

Darious nodded and left to fetch his horse. Once saddled up he started to ride in search for the man named Mole.

Sabe looked down at Seadron and smiled tilting her head back as he kissed her breasts then kissed down her body followed her curves as if he had shaped her out of clay. "Anything you do babe always feels nice" she said knowing she would enjoy it. She moaned and arched a little as he moved between her tender legs to lick her wet pussy and finger it. The passion and hunger started shooting up her spine.
Tierra
Tierra

Female Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10