The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Return to Middle Earth

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Return to Middle Earth - Page 3 Empty Re: Return to Middle Earth

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:06 pm

"Fear not. They will not take you back." he whispered back. He slipped back down and moved to his horse. Untying his bow he strung it and slung the quiver. He moved back up to the boulders and looked over. The two men were still there. They had stopped and were looking around. "How far ahead do you think they are?" one of the men asked.

"Hard to say, but we are close. They will have to stop soon to rest the horse. " the other one said. Drawing and noching an arrown in one swift and easy motion he stood up and drew back. "Closer then you think." He pointed at the man that he knew to be Sabe's old master. The man looked up at his voice a surprised look on his face. Seadron grinned. "Now I don't like people following me that wish to do me harm. Now if you will be so kind as to throw your weapons to the ground."

The other man tried to bring a crossbow around and Seadron shot him with the arrow, drew and nocked a second before her former master could do anything. His partner slid from the saddle of his horse to the ground clutching the arrow. Sabe's former master undid his sword belt and dropped it to the ground and threw his cross bow down as well. "Now I would suggest you leave before you meet the same fate as your friend."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:14 pm

Sabe kept her eyes on the two riders as Seadron fetched his bow. When Seadron stood with the bow and spoke to the riders Sabe slipped down the back and stood in the bushes not far from her old master. She saw the cross bow but felt relief in Seadron's quick reactions. She walked from the bush to her former master as the other man rolled from the saddle. She grabbed his startled horse. She grabbed her master's sword belt and crossbow. "You will meet the same fate" she spat. "Run like the foul pig you are".
Tierra
Tierra

Female Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:29 pm

Sabe surprized him as well. He looked from her to Seadron snarling. "One day our paths will cross again and it will be me that is in control." he turned his horse and spurred it to a fast pace. Seadron eased off on the bow and watched the man leave. He did not think the man a fool. He would go get help and return.

"Time to leave." he said and decended to get the other horse. He lead it back to his horse and began packing things up. He would miss having her riding before him and the feel of her on his hands, and against him. He put things in the saddle bags and checked the other horses. "Got some extra rations and....." He pulled out a long tunic and belt. "Better then the dancers outfit." Again he would hate to see her all covered up but it was for the best.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:38 pm

Sabe pulled the crossbow to aim. Pointing it at her master as he spurred away. "Dammit" she cursed walking back to Seadron. "Why didn't we take the shot" she said shaking her head. "Thanks" she took the tunic and belt. She felt drained of energy. "Mind if I ride with you for a bit?" she said stroking the other horse. "What's your name beautiful?" she whispered to the horse.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:08 pm

"He is not worth it." he told her as he heard her ask why they didn't take the shot and kill her former master. He didn't know if she was talking to him or the other horse when she asked if she could ride with. He mounted up and waited for her to do what she was going to do. They had the second horse and now she could ride on her own if she wanted.

He looked back down the road and saw the dust still rising where her former master was riding. It would be some time before he could follow them again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:24 pm

She mounted up hooking her bow on the saddle. She would ride by herself for a while then maybe if Seadron didn't mind she would ride with him. She looked down the road then nudged her horse on softly. She didn't know what to say. She felt angered.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:26 am

Seadron rode beside her, "Don't be angry that you did not shoot him. Like I said he was not worth wasting an arrow on. If he comes after us again, then you can kill him." He rode on in silence for awhile. He looked over at her, wishing she was still in his arms. Too her body aroused him and she had not put the tunic on yet. Just looking at her made him want to grab her and pull her over to his horse. But he fought the urge and continued on riding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:05 pm

Her body rocked gently in the saddle following the motion of the horse. She felt helpless now the fighting had stopped. She wanted to be called for duty once again. She had lied to fight alongside her brother. She had watched men fall and she had fought like a man. She sighed and looked across at Seadron a few times and wished he still had his arms around her. She kept riding and wondered what the night would bring them.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:48 pm

The day wore on and they finally made it to the Final Bridge and the town that had grown up around it. Again Seadron pulled his hood up over his head. He didn't want people to know that he was an elf. To many would be courious and he would not have much privacy. He rode through the streets with Sabe at his side till they found the Inn. Here he dismounted and a young lad approached. "Stable and feed your mounts sir?"

Seadorn took out a gold coin and pressed it to the boys hand. "Another one in the morning if both are well feed and brushed down and ready to go early in the morning." The boys face lit up as he saw the coin, "Yes Sir! It will be done." he took the reigns of the horses as Seadron removed their things from them.

"A warm room and good meal." he looked at Sabe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:15 pm

Sabe also pulled her hood low as they entered the small town. When they reached the inn she dismounted and whispered to her horse. She turned to Seadron and the stable boy "Could you leave a box open so this one can rome as he pleases?" she asked "His names Lucan. Call and he will come" she said to the stable boy with a warm smile. She let the boy take the reigns as she took her things from the saddle. She smiled at Seadron "Sounds good" she reached out and took his arm.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:53 am

The Inn like the one in Bree was busy. There were alot of people traveling . As Seadron paid for a room, he heard some men talking. "Them damned Orcs have now been building ships and raiding the settlements along the coasts of the Sea of Rhun. Their damn stronghold in the mountains on the southern shore makes it impossible to get rid of them."

Ohers thalked about something more sinister beyond the Sea of Rhun. People disapearing, strange creatures being spotted, the presence of evil magic that had not been felt since the fall of Mordor. These were notable things that Seadron wanted to know. It seemed he was indeed heading in the right direction.

He first took Sabe up to their room so they could drop off their things, and give her a chance to change into the tunic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:17 am

Sabe overheard the conversations also and smiled a little. FInally she could pic up her sword again. They went to their room to drop their things off and she changed into the tunic he gave her. Once changed she did a slow spin "better?" she asked? before putting a small knife in her boot.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:40 pm

He watched her strip off the dancer outfit. He smiled as he saw her completly naked and enjoyed every moment of it. Then she put the tunic on and tuned about for him. He took the belt and put it about her waist and tightened it, drawing the material of the tunic in to show off her lovely curves. "Thats better." Still holding the belt he drew her close to him. His heart was beating faster and he was definately aroused. He wished she would feel more at ease with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:56 pm

She knew his eyes were on her as she changed. She smiled at the thought. He put a belt around her waist and tightened it so the tunic outlined her curves. He drew her close and she out her arms around his shoulders. Her breathing became a little more ragged. She moved her face a little closer to his and closed her eyes as their lips brushed.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:41 pm

Seadron move his other hand up to the back of her head as their lips brushed each other, holding it in place as he claimed her lips for a deep and passionate kiss. His toung slide past her lips and caressed her toung. He could tell she was intrested in him as he was with her. All she had to do was let her self go. But she had been through a lot as a slave and may not want the touch of a man. He hoped not but only time would tell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:51 pm

She felt his hand behind her head as they kissed. He kissed her with passion and she returned it, sliding her tongue along his. When the kiss calmed down a little she hugged him.
"I'm sorry this may be a bit confusing..." She took a breath and thought about what she wanted to say. "I've been used many times before and I'm trying to build trust. I feel drawn to you but I want to tread lightly" she said looking him in the eyes.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:39 am

Tread lightly. Now that basicly ment that she still did not want to do anything. All he could do then was wait, which was becoming harder by the minute. But he just nodded and opened the door so they could go down and get something to eat before they retired for the night. He let her go and ensured his hood was raised. No sence in getting people excited about who they were. Many travelers, not wanting their features seen did as they were. But of course it ment they were hiding something, but again many didn't pry for fear of being at the wrong end of a dagger or sword.

The smell of fresh baked bread, savory meat filled the air and made his stomach growl. He would eat and have a couple drinks and then return to the room to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:22 am

She walked through the door he had opened and walked down the halls with her hood drawn. She wondered what the night would bring. She could smell the bread and laughed softly as Seadron's belly gave off a small growl. They walked into a busy room full of food, drink and men. She kept her hood low and followed Seadron. Once she had her fill of food and drink she headed back to their room.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:56 am

Seadron found a table for them and ordered their meal and some drinks. Most of the talk he picked up was local stuff now, nothing of note. A bard began singing and the patorns quieted down to listen. It was one of the war with Mordor and he smiled as the names of the four hobbits were brought up. Four small, and non adventureous types that saved the world from a great evil. He remembered that day, when the King of Gondor was crowned and The King told them that They Bowed Before Knowone and all went to one knee before them even the King himself.

He listened to the ballad and of how his people had fought along side man once more. A little girl, the daughter of one of the travelers there came up to the table and looked at Sabe, and then at Seadron. She had deep red curlly hair and a very sweet smile. "Are you Elves." she asked. In the now quite room except for the ballad, her voice carried and the bard stopped playing and people turned to look at Seadron and Sabe.

Seadron took a deep breath and pulled the hood of his cloak down. "Yes little one, that we be." He then looked up at the room full of people about them. The Bard sitting across the room rose and walked to their table. He gave a bow from the waist. "You honor us with your presence." he spoke. "It is thought that your people left this land some time ago?"

"We did, but some have returned." Seadron replied.

The little girl moved to Sabe. "Have you come back to help us again? My daddy says there is another great evil rising in the East."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:09 pm

She had listened to the story of the hobbits. She remembered the fighting and bowing before them. She kept her hood low and peared though the fabric at a young girl who walked to their table. Sabe took a little breath when the girl asked if they were elves. She felt the eyes on them, the silence.

She looked to Seadron and pulled her hood down as he did so. Her hair rolled over her shoulder in a cascade of soft curls. Her dark eyes framed by blue powder and her full red lips now exposed to the eyes of everyone in the room.

Sabe dipped her head in a bow. Sabe let Seadron do the talking as she read the body language of the people around them.

Sabe looked to the little girl who had moved to her side, she took a breath and made her voice soft like velvet. "Yes. I've heard such talk and pray that blood shell not be spilt again but if there is a need little one. I will fight till death take me to protect the people who have done no wrong" she said with a small smile hiding the pain behind her thoughts.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:08 pm

A man came up and took the child by the arm. "Melody, you should not bother people like that." He turned to Seadron and Sabe, "My pardon, she is young and curious."

Seadron smiled, "Tis no harm done good sir. What evil does she speak of though."

The man looked around the room and licked his lips. "It is said long ago during the time Suron came to power, another like him also rose in the east. A great battle was fought against him and his creatures that were more unearthly then the Orcs. He was finally defeated but at a cost. The leader of those that fought the Evil One, and the Evil One himself were both sealed in two towers within the citadel of Evil itself. It is now beleived that those that wish to free him have gone insearch of the three keys that can free him from the prison and unleash him and his foul army once more on the world."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:38 am

She listened to what the man had to say about the evils of the east. She heard such talk back in Bree. She looked across at Seadron and lent across to whisper in his ear. "I'm going to the room". She dipped her head in a bow to the girl and the man then headed up to the room. Once in the room she removed her hood and sat on the bed. She wanted to go east, to see what corruption lay in those lands.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:25 pm

What the man had to tell Seadron was intresting. The elves had always felt that there were others like Suron and this story proved it. Perhaps it had been the wrong time for them to have left. Such powerful magic needed to be combated and he didn't think that mankind had the power to stop such evil. It had taken the combination of Elves and man to defeat Suron.

The description of the creatures that the man gave were even more horid then the Orcs. Creatures that drank the blood of men to live, creatures like the nazgal but not as powerful, but were already dead and fed on the flesh of humans. That was but a couple of the types that the man knew of. Seadron thanked the man for the information and then left the main room of the Inn and went up to their room. He saw Sabe sitting on the bed.

After he took off his cloak and sword belt, he grabbed a couple blankets and spread them on the floor and laid down on them. "Last time you took the floor this time it shall be me." he told her and got as comfortable as he could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:58 pm

She had a pain in her eyes but quickly wiped them when Seadron entered the room. She watched him take off his cloak and belt. He lay down on the ground.
"You can have the bed" she said getting up and walking over to the window "I can feel I may not sleep well tonight. The floor is what I am accustom to." she sat down at his feet but wouldn't look him in the eyes.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:00 pm

Seadron looked at her as she sat down at his feet. "Now why would you not sleep tonight?" he asked her. "I seen how tired you were earlier, you need to sleep and the bed is more comfortable and will help you sleep." He rolled his cloak up and made a pillow of it and put it under his head. They were going to need all the sleep they could get. It was going to be a long and hard ride with no Inn for a long time until they reached the land where this citadel of evil lay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next