The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie)

2 posters

Page 29 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down

Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie) - Page 29 Empty Re: Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri May 10, 2013 5:34 pm

He groaned as she arched hard and suddenly climaxed squeezing him he groaned as his thrusting continued as she jerked under him..."Hmmmm damn babe thing you''ve had enough." He grinned as he leaned over teasing her nipples.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie) - Page 29 Empty Re: Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie)

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 10, 2013 5:37 pm

she shook her head, moaning as her arm went around his neck, enjoying him teasing her nipples" oh no. never enough babe." blushed, jerking again as she arched against him. " though you may make me pass out again. " teased, giving a low growl at him as she lifting her hips to him more." no holding back."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri May 10, 2013 5:41 pm

He grinned...."Good to hear." He grinned as she jerked under him..."Think I can wear you out that good huh." He grinned as she then gave a growl and lifted her hips to him more..."Alright...But I can give you more this way." He grinned as he slowly pulled out of her and moved her off the car...."Lean over the hood and put that ass in the air." He grinned once she was in position he walked up behind her and slammed into her wetness with a groan
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 10, 2013 5:45 pm

she blushed and blinked " hmm?" bitting her lip and listening to him she moved and leaned over the car, placing her hand's on the hood again, gasping and crying out in pleasure as he slamme dinto her." ohhhh!" she damn near went up on her tippy toe's from that. she went bright red even more when she saw her own reflection a little in the windshield of the car.*
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri May 10, 2013 5:49 pm

He groaned as his thrusting picked up even more. He was watching her expressions in the window as well. He was definatly enjoying this with her.."I just may make you pass out." He grinned as he continued to hammer into her not stopping like she demanded before.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 10, 2013 5:53 pm

she whimpered in pleasure, unable to keep from wathing the mirror, very aware of him watching as well." you. can try. " she bit her lip , breathing heavily , toes curling in pleasure as she pushed back against him hard, wanting to feel him in as deep as possible*
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri May 10, 2013 5:56 pm

He groaned as he continued thrusting loving how she was pushing back against him hard...."Hmmm damn good." He groaned as he started to thrust deeper and harder into her keeping his eyes on her reflection.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 10, 2013 6:00 pm

she gasped and closed her eyes, " ohhhhh gawd thats good.' bit her lip and moaned more, feeling her pleasure building faster again as she tilted her head back, pushing more against him harder, gasping each time he hit her sweet spot*
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri May 10, 2013 6:03 pm

He groaned loving her reactions as she tilted her head back and started pushing harder against him..."Fuck ya. " He groaned as he continued to hit her sweet spot over and over again.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 10, 2013 6:06 pm

she gasped, nearly slipped on the hood of the car and practically screaming in pleasure as she suddenly jerked and climaxed hard , her body gripping him tightly as she whimpered and panted, moaning and resting her forehead against the hood, leg's trembling as she faught to keep standing up.*
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri May 10, 2013 6:08 pm

He groaned as she jerked against him and climaxed again...."Damn babe how much more can you take." He says with a smirk...."I have a feeling we should move this to the bed." He groaned as his thrusting slowed slightly from how tight she was gripping him
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 10, 2013 6:11 pm

she gasped and groaned as he slowed, panting a little she blushed and nodded. " possibly.. don't think.. i can stand much longer." it felt extremely good though, she was definitely not complaining" probably .. not much more.. " she opened her eyes and looked over at him , blushing even more just from the look he was giving her.*
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri May 10, 2013 6:14 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."Never made anyone pass out before." He says with a chuckle as he very slowly and reluctantly pulled out of her before picking her up in his arms...In the blink of an eye they were in the bed room. He grinned as he laid her in the bed and got in with her.."Sure you don't want me to let you rest." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 11, 2013 5:52 am

she squeaked as he scooped her up, confused her a little when she was suddenly in the room but relaxed instantly once she was on the bed, looking up at him she smirked and nipped his chest. " uh huh when you haven't even finished yet? i don't think so baby. i have plenty of energy i swear. '
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat May 11, 2013 9:14 pm

He grinned as she nipped his chest..."You sure I mean you look pretty wore out." He grinned as he moved over top of her again and slowly pushed in..."I just may make you pass out after all." He says with a smirk as he started to thrust slowly leaning down and kissing her softly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 12, 2013 6:53 am

she gave a light growl,wrapping her legs around his waist again, giving a small moan of pleasure, enjoying the slow pace this time as she kissed him back, " i am sure you will. you have done it once already i think. but i am not complaining." nipped his lower lip lovingly , arching against him more. she was so sensitive but she was concentrating on just enjoying herself.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 12, 2013 9:48 am

He grinned at her light growl followed by the moan of pleasure..."I guess I did didn't I." He says with a groan as she nipped his lower lip and arched against him more..."You know your the best thing that has ever happened to me." He says with another groan as he finally felt him self starting to get closer. He then picked up the pace
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 12, 2013 1:41 pm

she blushed brightly , trying to keep her eyes open and on him as she lifted up against him more" really ?" as he picked up the pace again she gave a deep moan of pleasure, her own building again , faster this time being with how sensitive she was. she was already twitching a bit under him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon May 13, 2013 4:15 pm

He groaned..."Yes really." He says as he leaned down and kissed her softly before moving to her neck and sinking his fangs into her perfectly just as he hit his climax groaning deeply into the bite.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 13, 2013 4:36 pm

she blushed brightly , kissing him back softly then crying out as she jerked and arched hard up against him, climaxing the same time he did due ot his bite.. Panting and whimpering, practically seeing star's as she jerked under him constantly , digging her nails into his shoulders, fighting to keep awake from passing out and pretty much losing that fight as she went limp under him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon May 13, 2013 6:06 pm

He groaned moving back from the bit and healing it..."Dammmmn." HE groaned more as she jerked under him and dug his nails into his shoulders. It was then he felt her go limp and then pass out. He slowly pulled out of her with a groan and then pulled a blanket over them both and going to sleep him self.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 13, 2013 6:12 pm

she woke several hours later, sore but satisfied as she gave a soft groan as she stretched, half wondering how long she was out for, she had a slight headache though and figured it was due to some of the drinks she had. rolling over onto her stomache she rubbed her eyes and looked around frowning, her clothing... was still in the garage. .. blushing brightly. she glanced over at him as he still slept before she got up carefully to take care of nature before making her way to get her clothing.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon May 13, 2013 6:16 pm

He was still sleeping as she left the room to go to the garage. He woke a few minutes after that stretching and looking around for her. He heard her going down the stairs to the garage..."Hmmmm...." He stretched again getting out of the bed and heading to the bathroom and started to run some water in the bath tub.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 13, 2013 6:19 pm

she hummed, picking up his clothing as well, glancing at the car and going red again grinning before she headed up the stairs." mmm so much fun. " blinking she tilted her head, hearing water running as she headed into the room again. " did i wake you up hun?" glancing around she dumped the clothing on a chair, fishing out her phone and making sure her father hadnt' called her before putting it down and plugging it in so it could charge up again.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon May 13, 2013 6:25 pm

He grinned as he looked over to her..."Nope you didn't wake me." He says with a smile..."Care for a bath." He says with a smile as he looked over to her before turning the water off.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next