The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie)

2 posters

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33

Go down

Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie) - Page 33 Empty Re: Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 16, 2013 6:03 pm

He smirked as he looked to him..."Then I shall break it." He says as he caught the key and then turned and walked away going to the door opening it and then walking inside..."Amelia?" He says as he then walked over to her..."I have more to do tomorrow but today is done." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie) - Page 33 Empty Re: Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie)

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 16, 2013 6:06 pm

He snorted and shook his head" then i will just have a different camera put in and hidden. ' he grumbled as he sat down and yawned. what a busy night. he wanted more to do but this gave him time to do some intel on the others he needed taken out.

she was under the bed when she heard someone coming in , scooting to the far wall , holding onto the knife Gage had left her she tensed up , before relaxing as she heard his voice and began to crawl out from under the bed as he came over to her. " really ?.. gawd what all does he want you to do?.. " she grimaced and wrinkled her nose as she could smell death on him. " shower.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 16, 2013 6:10 pm

He looked to her..."He wants be to take care of people..." He says as he cocked his head to the side and nodded..."Sorry." He says as he headed to he bathroom and jumped in the shower getting cleaned up before coming back out drying off with a towel.."Do I smell better?" He asks
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 16, 2013 6:12 pm

she went bright red as he hoped into the shower. " sorry... sensitive smell.. and well... the smell of death on you is not very pleasant at the moment." sitting on the bed she rubbed her shoulder lightly as she watched him come on before she gave a small nod and smile. " much better.. what kind of people?... human?... or.. other vampires?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 16, 2013 6:14 pm

He grinned..."Its fine really." He grinned as he walked over to her..."There were a few human guards I had to kill and a few vampires..." He says as he sat down on the bed..."I promise you we will get out of here soon enough love" He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 17, 2013 5:44 am

she moved to him instantly as he sat down,leaning into him and curling up. " any chance i can get some clothing?.... really don't want to sit here naked all that time.. " she grimaced. normally she didn't mind that, nudity was not a bad thing to her kind, but at the moment she felt very vulnerable in the situation.

closing her eyes she slid an arm around his waist." really?...wish you didn't have to do that.. and i hope we do get out of here soon.. have you gotten a chance to see my cousins?... do you know if they are alright?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon May 20, 2013 4:53 pm

He smile as she curled up to him..."Yes.." He says as he pulled off a bag he was carrying...."If he has an issue with this he will deal with me." He growled in anger this guy really pissed him off...He calmed down as she wrapped her arm around his waist..."I have to do what I have to do in order to save you." He says with a smile..."Yes I seen them and they are alive...I wish I could help them too..." He syas
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 20, 2013 5:15 pm

she eyed the bag he pulled off. ' whats in the bag? " she relaxed when hearing that her cousins where alright. " well atleast they are alive.. i really hope they stay okay. " she nodded a bit as she glanced around." how.. long are we having to do this?... or is he just going to keep doing this?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 21, 2013 5:53 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."Coths of course...Think I was gonna leave you here naked again." He says with a chuckle as he leaned over and kissed her softly..."Until I'm done I guess." He says as he looked to her..."Hopefully soon though."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 21, 2013 8:21 pm

she relaxed and kissed him back, grateful he was so damn thoughtful to even grab her clothing before she even asked, " thank you. " she was trying her damn hardest not to think about going back to her father's place... without him... sighing she reached for the bag and dug out the clothing, she had already showered so she felt somewhat clean..

" i really hope so.. " she eyed the collar on him even as she tugged on her under garments first before working into her pants and a shirt. her mind going even as she thought of something. " is that electrified?... " finger combing her hair she dug in the bag , wondering if he managed to grab some of her hair thing's, a girl can only hope. she didn't have her lock pick kit.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33