The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Prince and A...Commoner? MALE CHARACTER NEEDED

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

A Prince and A...Commoner? MALE CHARACTER NEEDED - Page 10 Empty Re: A Prince and A...Commoner? MALE CHARACTER NEEDED

Post by Ekstaze Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:36 pm

He was happy that she was having a good night, now he could sit back and relax the rest of the night since everything else was already planned out and he didn't have to make sure she wasn't having a bad night. Thorin looked out the carriage to stare at the night sky through the tree tops and sighed with happiness though look back at Yuki at her comment "Well leasts see...I've had stuck up girls try to force me to dress differently, act differently and yell at me because I didn't want to marry them...ring any bells" he laughed slightly to show her that he was joke. "But now we don't have to worry about things like that and just sit back and enjoy each others company" he told her and scooted a bit closer to her to make sure she was warm and the fact that he wanted to be closer to her.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Female Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2013-01-12

Back to top Go down

A Prince and A...Commoner? MALE CHARACTER NEEDED - Page 10 Empty Re: A Prince and A...Commoner? MALE CHARACTER NEEDED

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:57 pm

Yuki looks at him with a smile. She says, "I know. We can just be us. I have not been able to say that in a while." She feels him get closer to her and she cuddles into him. Not much just enough to feel him against her. She looks in his eyes. "I missed you, you know." She was being honest and she was not putting any pressure on him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:30 am

They watched the stars for a while but is was getting cold and he didn't want either of them getting sick so he decided that they would head to the movie now. On their way there he noticed a few groups of people but didn't want anything to take away from his time with Yuki so he ignored it. However as they got closer to the theater he noticed that the groups of people were actually girls "Um...could you stop here" he told the driver but they had already gotten too close. "There he is!" The first of the girls screamed "Prince Thorin!" Several more girls called out and started to swarm towards them. "Looks like the movie is going to have to wait" Thorin told Yuki quickly. "Prince, we heard the news...I can't believe..." "You are going to pick her..." "Over us..." several girls called out as they got closer to the carriage. "Back to the castle. Quickly" he told the carriage driver and they took off. "I'm so sorry about this" he told Yuki, hoping she wasn't insulted or hurt by what the other girls were saying.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Female Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2013-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:05 pm

Yuki was looking forward to the movie but that did not seem to be in the cards for tonight. She was not surprised that he had fan girls but she was a little surprised by their reaction to her. Yes the girls seemed to be high class nobles but they were not royals. Therefore there was no way that they could marry him.

She covers her mouth some as she resists the urge to laugh as some of the girls’ faces were just ridiculous. She says as they ride back to the castle with the hoard of girls still coming after them, “Well I knew you were a magnet for the girls but not this bad.” She smiles at him and kisses him on the cheek. “Relax Thorin. I had to deal with stalking fan boys back in Charles. They are more in love with the fairy tale than with you. They will eventually grow out of it.” She was not one to let other people’s words about her get to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10