The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Slave

2 posters

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down

A New Slave - Page 6 Empty Re: A New Slave

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:18 am

Sitting by the fire she laughed at Apllo then went back to brushing her hair. She had cut it when she went to fight but it was growing back, It was uneven and rough since she had used a dagger. She sighed and let the fire warm her. She pet the tiger a little more and made sure her hair was as brushed as she could get it, although a nice cut with scrissors would feel nice, but she wouldn’t ask.

She laughed at Apllo and stood and followed him out. She laughed at the way he kept looking up at her. She walked with him then when they entered the room. She looked around and looked at him. She smiled. “Sir” She stood there looking at him and eyed the food. “Mmm dinner” She said but stood there watching him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:04 pm

"Come on, and sit and eat." he told her. Then he got up and let Apllo out so he could hunt for his dinner. When he returned to the table he looked at her hair and lifted it up with his fingers. "Looks like you can use a bit of a trim. I think Goffery, my cook use to cut hair. I will have him take a look and see if he can even things out." He sat back down looking at her and longing to get his hands back on those lovely tits of hers. He continued to eat and sip his wine.

"Tell me Jewel, what are you afraid of? You said you trust no one, but you trusted your father, brothers and sister, and I think the old woman from your village. Why don't you trust anyone else and why don't you want me to enjoy you. You can talk plainly here, there are no others about." he leaned back in his chair and sipped some wine as he waited to see what she had to say.

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:42 pm

She eyed him but had no choice but to come forward when Apllo left hers side. She sighed and sat on the floor. She knew that he didn’t want her on the chair so she sat there with her head bowed. She stiffened as he touched her hair. “I had cut it myself” She muttered softly. She looked up at him and shurgged .”Guess you cant have your slave looking like a slob huh, might look bad on you” She sneered. She didn’t like him being soft spoken, her father was soft spoken, he reminded her too much of him, same hair, hell even the eyes looked the same.

She snarled at his question. “Hmmm lets see I trusted my dad and he died, trusted my brothers and oh wait they are DEAD” She looked at him. “And my sister trusted me and she died” She continued “The old woman is likely to be dead soon too for coming forward for my family so you can see what trust does” She then looked at him with such angry that she nearly stood up but shook instead “I have no right to my body so if you want to do what was done to my sister I will not stop you” She looked at him then at the food then back to the ground. She hated that he was able to get so much out of her. What sort of spell did he have on her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:56 am

He just looked at her. She was trying to antagonize him but it would not work. He would break her down slowly. Well as far as he wanted and not what most people would say would be breaking a slave's spirit. "A good looking pleasure slave is always better then one that is scruffy." he chuckled a bit. He then listened to her and could see she was blaming herself for the deaths of her family. "You are blaming yourself for their deaths." he shook his head. "When there is war there is death. If it is your time to go well either it is a bullet or a heart attack, or even being mauled by a big animal. There is nothing you or anyone else can do to prevent it."

"As for your sister, there was little you could have done. If you had gone to help. But you did make sure that those that raped and murdered her paid the price for it. You made sure that her death was avenged."

He wondered if she knew of what happened when a woman lost her virginity. "You know what happens when a woman loses her virginity, do you not?" he asked her. "There is some pain and blood, but after that if both are willing, it gets to be quite pleasureable. What happened to your sister was not what sex is suppose to be. She was fighting them and she wanted no part of it. No one could enjoy something like Rape. "

He placed a hand gently on her shoulder. "You think I would hurt you like that? There are certain things that might hurt, but it is meant to help with your pleasure as well as mine. But to do what they did, no."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:12 am

Getting frustrated that she was unable to bate him she looked at him and scowled at him. Why was he so hard to bate when all the others had been so easy? She shook her head “I doubt there is much you can do to my hair, I cut it short so its going to have to get shorter.” She eyed the food again wondering what sort of game he was playing. It was like the guards in the holding cell. Put food just out of reach and eat it in front of her. The other slaves broke and listened and trained, not Jewel she had nearly died from her stubbornness, but she won out since no one wanted her to die, they wouldn’t get any money then. Her body was rigid and tense.

She rolled her eyes “I do not blame myself for my father or my brothers death” She paused and looked up at him “I blame you” She then sighed “As for Ruby, I do blame myself, I should have been there to hide her from them, I should have been there to tell her that there was no order to round us up” She shook her head. “It should have been me” She then glared at him. “I am not stupid I saw the blood and heard the screams I know there is going to be blood and pain”

She looked around and shook her head. “How will what you do is going to be any different? You want it I don’t, not that it matters, so tell me how it is different?” She shook her head and sighed she was sitting on the ground like an animal. Would he even feed her?
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:11 pm

"And what of your mother and father? Do you think her screams when they laid together were of pain. They brought four of you into the world. Do you think your father did the same as what happened to your sister?" She should know what happens. Should know that what happened to her sister was something horrible but not related to what every man and woman that have had sex went through.

He shook his head, thinking she was just trying to justify not wanting to do it. He filled a plate with food and handed it to her. "Are you willing to try and see. Or are you afraid that you will find out that you actually enjoy it. Of course you would have to stop not trying to feel anything and let things happen. But that is probably to much for you." Now he was trying to bate her. Challange her to try something.

Would she accept and try, or would she fight it and continue to be stubron.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:53 am

She glared at him. “Sicko, why would I listen for that” She shook her head. “Before the war I slept like a rock, my father used to say I could sleep through the roof caving in” She shrugged “When the war started every little sound woke me up.” She growled at his comment. “My father is not like them he wouldn’t dare do that” Too late she realized what she just said she glared at him then shook her head. “I don’t care what you call it, sex is not going to feel good and you are going to have to rape me to ever get that”

Standing she glared at him with her hands fisted at her side. “I am not afraid of anything, who took care of my sister, brothers and father when my mom died giving birth to Ruby?” She paused the yelled “ME” She shook her head. “Who took care of my sister when my husband and brothers were called to war? ME! Who went to war after my sister…” at this point she froze she almost admitted that she had killed she wasn’t ready to die yet she needed to avenge her fathers’ murder. She looked at him. “You will never break me so you may as well just beat me or sell me”

She took the food and bowed to him then took the plate and turning her back on him walked out the door. Down the stairs and leaned up against a tree. It was complety dark. She heard a sound and was up into the tree in a second. She saw Apllo sniffing at her plate of food then looking up at her. She slowly came down then nuzzled Apllos fur.

“Oh Apllo I can’t do this, I don’t want to be touched” She sat there and ate her food. Apllo sat down with her. She chatted a bit more with him. “Why is he so nice, I have broken all the rules that he has set out, I would had refused to learn the dance but then the other slave could have been punished” She licked her lips and sighed. “He seems to be nice to you, but I don’t know I don’t want to be comfortable I don’t like it” She shook her head and nuzzled the cats fur. “Help me dad, maybe you sent him to me, but if he is so nice why wouldn’t he tell me his name, even if I couldn’t use it.” She looked up as Apllo ears twitched seeming hearing a noise. She looked around and waited to see what he had heard.

(posted this last night not sure why it didn't post here))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:15 am

Apllo just looked at her in the garden as he sat there and she eat. He could not tell her anything but he could sense her mood and gave a soft growl as he laid his head on her feet. After a few minutes Apllo lifted his head and issued a deep menacing growl. There approaching her was an old man with pure white hair, in stained clothing. He was puffing on a long stem pipe. The smoke curling up over his head.

"Ahhhhh so it is true. He brought the big cat home. Magnificent animal." The man showed no fear of the big cat. He came and sat down on a bench opposite Jewel. "Name is Tommy. Old Tommy to most, but around the castle just Tommy. I am the grounds keeper here." he smiled. "You must be the new slave girl The Captain bought." He slowly stuck out a hand to her, keeping an eye on the tiger. He chuckled, "That big tabby has taken a liking to you, I see. He is protective." he could see the way the tiger eyed him, its stance as it sat up.

"Couldn't help but over hear you talking to yourself. Having a hard time of it are you?. Want to talk about it? Always been a good listener and it helps for one to talk things out with someone. Kind of clears the head and makes the person feel better."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:47 am

Clutching on to the tiger slightly waiting to see who or what was out there. She just wanted to be alone right now. Just her and Apllo he made her feel better. Just having someone to talk to even someone even if they couldn’t talk back. She knew that was over now it was likely her master old whats his face coming to get her. She sighed. But when Apllo growled she grew neverous. He would never growl to him. She stiffened waiting to see what was coming.
She glared at the man. She remained stiff glaring at the man. She wondered why he was the way he was. Surely if the master cared enough for people this man wouldn’t be in such dirty clothes. So he really didn’t care about anyone. Him taking care of her was all for show. So that when anyone saw her it would look good on him.

She took the hand and shook it. “I am Jewel” She listened to him and shook her head .”I was talking to Apllo” She stopped realizing how stupid that sounded. She sighed “Yes I am the new slave, for now” She petted the cats fur who nuzzled her and gave her a bit of a lick. “I was just telling Apllo that I do not like being a slave” That was safe enough the master already knew that. “I lost everyone I ever loved in the war so I will not be opening myself again because they all leave” That was nothing new either. She looked at him “I don’t know why he bought me, there were plenty of submissive, trained slaves he could have bought” She glared at him. This lack of sleep was making her too volacl but what was she to do? What was said couldn’t be taken back. None of it was new though so she wasn’t going to be in trouble or maybe she would be and he would beat her, least then the pain would stop the stress of wondering when it was going to come.

“So how long have you known, well I don’t know his name so the captain?” She sighed and shrugged again “Guess it doesn’t matter, its not like he will ever tell me” She petted the cat some more. She was getting a little chilled now that the sun was gone but she didn’t want to go inside yet.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:56 pm

"Been here pretty much of his life I guess. Was just a bit after he was born I think I came to work for his father and mother, God rest their souls." He took a deep draw on the pipe and slowly let the smoke out making smoke rings. "Watched him grow up." he shook his head. "Got into everything and swore there was a burried treasure somewhere in the garden." he laughed. "Caught him digging holes there."

"Well you ain't the only one that has lost love ones in that blasted war. Lost a son and son in law. Justin..... The Captain, he lost his mother and father in it. Their ship was sunk by the enemy, all ships company was lost at sea. Pieces of the ships wreckage was found washed up on shore, burned and splintered." the old man shook his head. "Stupid war, over something that should have been shared and enjoyed. Well all wars are stupid and a waste of lives and resources. But I guess as long as there are two people left on this world they will want what the other has." he sighed. "Well young lady, you had best be getting inside. Getting a bit nippy out here. Go on shoo." he chuckled.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:23 pm

Although she wasn’t sure why she was drawn to this old man he reminded her a bit of her own dad she supposed. She found it hard to see the captain as anything but her master. She tried to picture what he would be like as a kid but just couldn’t. She watched the old man and felt relaxed by the pipe rings. She frowned at his news. “I am sorry for your loss”

Finally hearing her Masters name made her relax a little she wasn’t sure why a simple name did but it did. Hearing him go on and tell her about the Captains family she looked up and frowned. “He lost his family too?” She looked towards the house then back to Tommy. She tried to keep her angry face but there was remorse there too. She knew of many that died on her side. Died and injured but she had only seen injured people on the other side. She had fixed up some of his people, not that he would ever find out or care but she had.

She sighed and stood. “Thank you Tommy for the talk, nice to talk to someone here” She then walked back to the house and let herself in Apllo close at her heels. She was sorry for his loss. Thinking to herself that maybe he understood a little bit of what she was going through. But he wasn’t a slave now, he still had his freedom, his homeland, his language. If she hadn’t know both tongues she would be even more lost. She sighed and looked around the house looking for him finally turning to him. “Where is he Apllo?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:10 pm

Apllo just cocked his head to one side and looked up at her. Then he sniffed the air and began moving ahead of her. He held his nose close to the ground and stopped now and then. He would look back at her when he stopped to see if she was still following him. He finally approached a door down a long corridor. Jason emerged from it, shut the door and locked it. The only locked door in the castle.

He turned as he heard the soft growl of Apllo. He smiled and moved to embrace the loveable tiger. He hugged the cats neck and patted his side. "You been behaving yourself?" he asked the tiger. In reply the cat licked his face, and Jason laughed. "Ok. I take that as a yes." He then looked up at Jewel. "It was not nice to just up and leave like that. I think you are afraid to try." He stood up and ruffled the fur of Apllo. "Come it is time to retire for the night." he began walking down another corridor his hand on Apllo. Apllow looked back at Jewel with those golden eyes as if asking "You coming."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:59 pm

Following the Tiger feeling a bit foolish for following a cat around but she assumed that the cat would be able find his way around. He stuck close to him. Not liking the darkness that was surrronding them. She stuck close to the cat until she saw him coming out of the room she watched as he locked it. She wondered why this was the only locked door in the whole castle. She eyed him she did feel bad that he had no parents, but surely he was older then she was. She didn’t know how old she was. She swallowed wondering if he could find that out for her. She knew she was about 5 years older then Ruby but other than that she didn’t know.

She watched him and Apllo great one another. She frowned suddenly wanting to feel loved. She only held on to the thoughts for a few moments then it was gone. She smiled as she watched the cat lick him. She then stiffened as he talked to her. “You blasted my parents” She growled at him. “So yeah I left, had a good talk with Tommy too” She looked at him “He almost made me feel something for you, now you runined that” She watched them leave and only followed when Apllo looked back to her. She looked behind her and seeing the darkness coming for her.

Once in the room the crossed her arms. “I am sorry that you lost your parents, maybe you can understand me a little” She glared at him and looked to the bed to the floor. She shivered slightly. She waited to see when he wanted her tonight. She would ask him her question soon. She then smiled knowing that there was no way that he could ever find out she decided to ask it now. “So since you are so smart and have so many connections, do me a favor, tell me how old I am, for I do not know, we do not keep track of those things”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:37 pm

He knew she would be following. He didn't have to look back. Apllo would have stopped if he saw her not coming. The lovable tiger had taken a liking to Jewel and would have let him know if she was not following. He turned and looked at her. "Yes my parents are dead and they were killed by those that were once my enemies. They sunk a merchant ship that was unarmed and carried no military supples but was heading to the islands. Hardly a military target." His eyes narrowed. "If I find those responsible, I will ensure tht they are brought to justice. One way or another."

He opened the door for Apllo and he hesitated a moment looking back at Jewel, but then went out to do what he had to do. "Take you pill and get some sleep. Your lessons continue tommorow." he told her. He seemed a bit aggitated by the mention of his parents death. It was as if he knew something but did not want to say anything. "I don't have to find out how old you are, I already know. The slavers are very resourceful and through in their jobs. Once they knew your name they found the village records. Even if your family did not keep such a record your village elders did. It is all in the paperwork I received when I bought you. You are twenty five, and in two months you will be twenty six."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:05 pm

Glaring at this uncaring man she stood her ground. She opened her mouth to answer him, to give him her sympathies about it but he was too uncaring to harsh to everything. So instead she turned her attention to Apllo giving him a soft smile so he could go out. She watched him. “Least you have the chance to have the revenge for your parents. She crossed her arms and glared at him. “And what am I going to be learning tomorrow” She sneered. She had attempted to be nice and he was an ass in return so she would go back to what worked.

She listened to his description on her age she began to pace “No that cant be right, Ruby was a baby not even 15 I am only 5 years older than my sister” She continued to pace and wring her hands. “Are you sure?” She asked frantically. Could she be wrong, no Ruby was so little she hadn’t even had her monthly time yet. She rubbed her temples clearly distressed. She looked at him. “Did they talk any more about my family?” She asked then she shook her head. “No I can not be that old, they are wrong” She then sat on the bed and looked up at him the distress gone and a look of blankness on her. “Pill please” She said in a calm, eerie voice.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:15 pm

"As you have been able to do with your sister." he reminded her. "But mine will not be as simple. Luck was with you when I bought you and was scheduled to oversea their trial. Luck was with you that I had decided to take you with me before knowing. Luck has not been kind to me in that regard." He handed her the pill and went to stand on the balcony.

"Yes the information is right. Slavers are good at that." he told her. He listened to her and then said. "You must have been away fro a few years. That damn war probably screwed with everyone's mind and more." he placed his hands on the railing of the balcony resting his weight on them. "Now take you pill and get the sleep you need." he said softly. "She will instruct you on what is needed. Then the next day we will begin our trip north and your other training will begin." That was going to be a battle he figured. He would have to wait and see.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:12 pm

She scowled at him. “No I did not get my revenge your people took that away from me too” She sighed and rubbed her temples. If he was right she was missing about 6 years from her life. That wasn’t right. She looked at him. “What do you mean luck hasn’t been kind to you” She waved her hand around. “Looks like you made off” She crossed her arms. The took the pill in to her hand but didn’t swallow it yet.

She watched him go to the balcony and stood. She glared at him. “Wow so much information I should be grateful” She took the pill and sat down on the floor. She had been sleeping on the floor for years so was more used to it .Suddenly she jumped up. “What do you mean other training, I told you the only way that was going to happen” She shook her head the pill was fast acting and she found herself weary. But she laid back down on the floor almost asleep wondering if Apllo was going to come back to sleep with her.

How could she be missing so many years? Her sister was not 20 when she was rapped and killed she had been so little. She rubbed her temples and asked from her place on the ground “How long was the war, and how long was I in that cell? I seem to be missing many years in my life I need to figure this out”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:26 am

He continued to lean on the balcony railing and look out at nothing in particular. Her attitude was not what it should be, so he decided not to answer her questions. It seemed that she felt the world owed her because the war had taken her family from her. It had taken many people away from more then just her. Perhaps he needed to use the whip on her. But he figured she would like that so decided not to. But there were other punishments that could be just as effective.

He came back inside a few minutes later, shutting the door and seeing if she was a sleep. He then went down and found Carl and gave him instructions. Apllo was not to be allowed around Jewel till he said otherwise. He also instructed him that the two of them would be gone for a bit and he could let Apllo into the castle up in his bed chambers and where the servents would not meet him alone in some corridor or room. He didn't think the big cat would hurt any of them, but a sudden movement or even the smell of fear could set his wild side off.

He then returned to his bedchamber and stripped down and got into bed.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:49 am

Him not anserwing her was beyond angering her. She sighed though her head was spinning she was too tired to do anything. She listened when he came in. “Where is Apllo?” She asked but was anserwed by him leaving. She had a sinking feeling that he had taken away her one friend as punishment, she didn’t see that coming she figured that he would whip her or beat her, even starve her but to take away Apllo that was cruel. Not only to her but to the cat too. She curled into a ball and fell asleep. She wasn’t going to be broken she didn’t want to be anywhere near him.

She heard him enter but was nearly asleep. She slept for awhile but without Apllo to keep warm she woke shivering. The floor was cold and hard. She tried to stretch and slowly feeling came back. She stood looking at him. Thinking that he was asleep she went to the doors and tried to open them, finding them locked she began to look for a way to unlock it and open it. She turned her head to see if he was still there but it was too dark in the room so went back to the door she wanted Apllo to be with her, he kept her warm. Her feet were tingling they were so cold her body was pale and cold to the touch. She felt sick fighting the pill for her to sleep but she would get to the cat.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:05 am

Carl nodded at his instructions and locked the door to the garden before he retired for the night. He felt bad that Jewel was going to be denied the company of the Tiger. Apllo would also feel the loss. He hoped Jewel would give in to the Captain so that things would be good and happy about the castle. She just needed to accept the fact she was now a slave and needed to please her master.

Jason heard her moving about and trying the door. He grinned in the darkness. She would learn, one way or another. The grate to the garden would also be locked as well as the door to the garden. So it would not be possible for her to get to the big cat. When she showed willing ness to do what he wanted, then perhaps he would let her visit Apllo again.

He had already decided that on their journey north to stop and strip her of her slave garment and attach a chain onto her collar and parade her around like that, then inform her they were going to be stopping at her village. He did not think she would like being shown off like an animal but it would have to do. If she wanted some bit of clothing and complete humilliation before her people, she would have to accept his terms.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:12 pm

Feeling frustrated that she couldn’t get to the door she turned and glared in to the darkness “Will not break” She sighed and went back to the floor and laid down. She wouldn’t back down wouldn’t be broken. She had too much taken from her already so taking another friend wouldn’t break her. Only if Apllo suffered then she would be forced too she couldn’t handle it if the Tiger started to strave himself or worse if he fur started to come off she would have to submit herself, submit but not like it.

She laid on the floor and fell back asleep. She woke in what she thought was the morning but didn’t move from her spot. She wanted to remain alone for as long as she could.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:17 pm

Jason was awake and just laying there as he watched her. He knew she was wanting the presence of Apllo. She probably considered him a pet but Jason didn't. He considered the big cat his friend. A big loveable, furry friend. Things had been a bit hetic of late and he had not spent as much time as he would have loved to with Apllo. Just having him in the study with him while he worked late at night was comforting and the big cat didn't seem to mind it at all.

He would see what her out look was on things after not being able to see him all the next day. In the morning he arose and got dressed and went out of the room. He had planned on taking the tiger with them but now he would have to leave his friend behind, which wasn't really fair, all because his new slave wanted to be hard headed and spiteful.

Carl was in the garden and sittng by the grate. "Sorry big boy but the Captain has said that you cant see her. She has been bad and needs to learn a few things. If she does then you can see her again." he reached through the grate and petted the tiger's head. Apllo was laying there his big head on his paws and looked a bit sad. "Probably best right now. They will be gone for a few days so it will be just you and me big boy." he ruffled his fur.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:11 pm

Once he was sure that he was up and gone Jewel stood and walked to the window. She noticed Apllo and frowned. So this was his game make it so Apllo was suffering. She growled and sighed this was her weakness she couldn’t see other people suffer even animals. She had confinded in the tiger, she felt close to him already. She saw him as a confident and couldn’t see him suffer.

She left and went looking for him. She found him and looked at him. “What do I have to do so Apllo doesn’t have to suffer, he looks so sad and I can not stand it, why cant you just punish me and leave others alone?” She looked at him. “And why cant you see that the only expenicane I have with what you want is my sister” She shook her head unable to look at him. “Leave Apllo alone and just punish me”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:01 am

"You know quite well what you have to do." he told her as he looked up from the papers on his desk. "I am punishing you, but not in the way that you want to be. You would use the physical form of punishment to continue your desire to resist. As for your experience with sex, why can you not see that it is not the way you saw it?" he looked at her questionly. She had it in her mind that sex was painfull, bloody and lead to death. She did not want to think that it was any different. "Why would I pay money to buy you and then do what they did?" he asked her. "That would make no sense."

"So what will it be?" he asked her. He leaned back in his chair. Would she submit and try? Let her self go and enjoy the feelings that would come from having sex? He figured after she learned that it was good that she would not mind it as much, and learn to except everything else.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:27 am

She glared at him. “You would punish your tiger, who I can see that you see than more then just a pet just to get some sex. I would figure you would like the whip.?” She shook her head. She knew that a depressed animal would quit eating. It happened to one of the horses when her foal had died. She had to stay up all night to force the horse to walk and even then the horse had died to sad about the loss of her baby. Apllo had the same look in his face and she wouldn’t be responsible for another death. “I figured that you bought be to break me, since all the others girls were already broken and trained.” She paused “Why did you buy me anyways? Its not like you broke the bank to do it, 5 gold pieces if I remember”

She rubbed her temples. She didn’t want this man to touch her but couldn’t be responsible for Apllo deppression or even death so she had no choice. This made her hate this man even more. He had taken everything from her and now he was taking this, wasn’t a phyiscal rape like her sister but a mental one.

She crossed her arms. “So what does this entail, do I have to” She paused and swallowed hard. “Touch anything?” She glared at him. “I am only doing this because I care for Apllo and you would risk his death just to get your way.”

She bite the inside of her cheek. She could do this for Apllo, she wouldn’t enjoy it wouldn’t look at him but she would just escape and it wouldn’t even be happening to her. She stared at him and waited to see what he would say in response.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum: