The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Slave

2 posters

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down

A New Slave - Page 7 Empty Re: A New Slave

Post by questor Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:25 am

He looked at her but did not smile. He knew Apllo would not let himself get weak by not eating and the like. He had a ferousious will to live. He had seen that when he nursed him back to health. But Jewel did not know that. "You will learn to please me through your training on instrument, dance and the like, and also through sex. That entails everything and you will try to enjoy it as well. Let yourself feel the sensations and I know you will not find them bad."

He reached over and placed a hand gently on her face. "You think I bought you to break you." he shook his head. "Not break you but make you see that you new life can be fun and exciting and pleasurable. I don't want to break your spirit, that is what defines who you are. Instead of fighting me, why not just try and go along with everything. What can it hurt?: Indeed what could trying something do. Was just like eating new foods. You try it, if you like it you get it again. If not you don't.

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:49 am

Fighting the urge to roll her eyes Jewel stood there, stiff as a board. She glared at him and wanted to lash out but she had Apllo to think about, maybe she was wrong maybe he had done something to the tiger just to make Jewel cave. It was too late now she was in this, and maybe this was the best way to go, pretend to submit least till the damned collar was off she was so itchy below it and she still found herself pulling at it. She listened to what he said and smirked. “Oh I am going to enjoy it am I?” She shook her head but bite the inside of her cheeks to stop from lashing out at him. “So when do my studies start?”

As he touched her she had to fight the urge to snap at him. She rolled her eyes as he spoke. “You will not do either, you will have your way but it will not be exciting nor pleasursable for me” She shook her head. “Hmmm comparing yourself to food now are you?” She smriked. “There was a little girl in my village that ate some berries and broke out in hives and nearly died because she couldn’t breathe, purhapes that is what will happen here” She curtised towards him then went to a straight face. “So when will the other one be here so I can learn how to make you all relaxed and so forth” She was trying really hard to stay vengeful towards him but if she was honest with herself she had liked his hand on her face gentle like. She didn’t want to break her walls, just pretend to. If he broke her completely she might admit she had killed during the war and that wouldn’t go well, for she was a female and a slave now.

She glared at him pulled away even though she liked it. “I did ask you a question last night guess your powers are not that great. “I don’t remember much between my sister dieing and waking up in the slave cell. If I am really 25 and my sister is 5 years younger I am missing about 5 years in my life. I mean she was 15 when she died so I would have been 20” She shook her head “Never mind maybe I don’t want to know” She looked at him “May I leave now to start my studies” She sighed. “I mean unless I can eat first”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:20 pm

He could see by her body language that she was still going to be fighting it. Even her words betrayed her thoughts. Her anger and hate still filled her where she could not see beyond, putting everything he said out of context. He looked at her sternly, "You will not just pretend, you will let yourself experience the sensations, feel them, explore them, and then see what you have thought was right or not. Your word on this." he told her.

As he awaited her answer he tried to answer in part hers. "Perhaps what you experienced was a form of memory loss. What happened to your sister was a tramatic experience. For those five years you were, from what is indicated in your papers, were out fighting and killing troops of the kingdom, where ever you could. That is how you were captured, so I can only imagine that you were doing the same for the past five years. As for your instructor, she should be here already and food is in the same room as before for the two of you."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:17 pm

Glaring at him and taking a step back she shook her head. “You except me to just demand my body to enjoy it, you can not do that, you will just have to prove that I was wrong and make it enjoyable.” She put her hands on her hips growling at him. She shook her head. “Even you can’t be that bigoted to order me to enjoy it.” She shook her head “I still can’t believe you took away the one good thing to happen to me in such a long time, my only friend just to get your way, you really are no different then the guards that kept me drugged and tied up “ She lifted her chin to look at him in the eye. “So that is your challenge you want me to enjoy it, make it so”

She turned to go when his next words hit her. She whirled around. “What do you mean I killed people?” She shuddered slightly. “Why didn’t you put me to death for that then? I did kill some of your people” She looked at him. She wouldn’t admit that she had stitched up some of his guys as well, he would never find that out unless he or someone close to him got hurt and she had to stitched them up. The he would see her signature stitching…That was if he saw any of the other stitching. She looked at him. “You must be mistakend sir I am a mere woman how could I kill a strong man?” She smirked then bowed to him and left. In a way it was a stab against his men for she had killed many of them and she was a mere woman. S

She left the room and entered the other room she saw the other woman and tried to smile. “Morning” She said softly before grabbing a piece of bread with cheese. “Have you eaten?” She asked not knowing what really to say to this woman.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu May 02, 2013 7:51 am

He shook his head. Again she took every thing he said out of context and made it into what she wanted to hear. Her mind seemed to be closed to anything any one said to her. He just let her go on about him being mistaken and everything. He had been amazed at the paperwork he had received with her. The slavers had evidently been very interested in her for a while and had it all there. He guessed they figured she would bring a good price because of it. But that had been a complete failure for them.

He dismissed her and turned and went out to the garden and locked the door after him. He then went to Zeus and the big cat perked up at his approach. He opened the grate and let the tiger out and knelt down and hugged his neck. Zeus was his friend and not a pet. "Got to keep you away from Jewel for a bit big boy. " he looked into the cat's eyes. "You need to stay away from her till she begins to learn some things."

The Slave Girl greeted jewel and smiled. "I have had something already." she told her. She had jewel go over the harp some more and the dance steps she had showed her. "When you return from your trip, I will show you how to ease the tight muscles of your master from what ever causes them to become tense and knotted."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu May 02, 2013 9:58 am

Jewel looked at the woman wondering why she could be so happy in her life. She hated this life thus far. She hated the collar around her neck, she hated the garments. She didn’t like the way it clung to her body she liked things more loose. She continued to look at this slave knowing that she would never move up to a red slave. She wasn’t used to being docile she was used to being the leader of a house, battle, and giving medical care, not being someones toy thing. She didn’t think that she ever could. She didn’t feel safe asking this woman either. She knew that she would have too. So would test her with simple questions that wouldn’t really get the other slave into trouble if they were caught talking about it.

She went through the training but it was clear her heart wasn’t really in it. She knew that he wouldn’t let Apllo back in her life that easily again. She felt the loss of the cat greatly it was her fault she had gotten attached. She scolded her self never to get attached it just made life too hard. Hearing the girls comment she had to fight the urge to roll her eyes. She doubted highly that her master would ever let her get that close. She shurgged. “Sounds good”

She looked out the window frowning seeing Apllo and him. She kept her back to the girl. Not meaning to be rude but just nevous about her next question. “Do you remember your first time?” She asked. “He” She pointed out the window then turned back to her. “Says it wont hurt that much, my only experience with this whole sex thing is seeing my sister being raped but 3 men then killed then they raped her again” She looked up at her. Her eyes dead. “Why do they want it so much if that is all bloody and painful and such” She rubbed her arms. “He has taken away my only comfort until I comply and enjoy what he has planned, how am I suppose to do that? Force myself to enjoy it” She was shaking. She was wanting to punch or kick something but just clenched her fists. It had been too long since she had practiced her sparing and training but all he wanted her to learn was stuff to make him feel good and relaxed he really was a bigoted, selfish man. Jewel looked up at the other slave again. “Sorry just frustrated, but I need to know how the first time is” Maybe just maybe if she knew what she was in for she could fake it.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu May 02, 2013 2:21 pm

The slave girl looked at Jewel with shock, dismay, horror, and compassion. All these transformed her face as Jewel spoke. She took Jewel in her arms and hugged her. "I am so sorry for your loss." she told Jewel. "That was a horrible way to die." she guided Jewel to the couch and sat her down there and looked at her trying to put what she wanted to say together. "It is not like you are thinking." she took Jewels hands in hers. "What happened to your sister was the result of rape and what ever they did."

She squezzed Jewel's hands. "My first time, was with a young man that I guess was his first time as well. His friends had asked for a virgin and the master I had before my current one, obligied. He was gentle and though his first time, seemed to know what he was doing. My mind and body was filled with strange sensations that were wonderful and exciting. When he took my virginity, it hurt at first and there was some blood, but that is to be expected from that. But after that.......One can not explain the feelings and sensations that rolled over me." She looked at Jewel. "Don't be afraid of it. If your master is gentle like the young man was, you will know what I mean. There is another way a man likes to take a woman and one has to get use to that, but one you do, it is pleasurable as well. It is called Anal Sex and men seem to like it a lot."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu May 02, 2013 4:52 pm

Feeling the arms wrap around her Jewel stiffened. She didn’t know how to react to the hug it had been so long since she had been touched. She remained stiff as she was guided to the couch. “Thanks?” She said but it was phrased as a question since she didn’t know how to respond to this woman’s pity. She sighed and looked at the woman. “No it wasn’t right, but those that did it are dead” She bite her lip and tried to listen to her.

She cocked her head to the side. “Why would your master give up your virginity?” She was confused. “I was suppose to bring in lots of profit because I am a true virgin but I was too disobediant” She shrugged then sighed and listened to the rest. “There was not just a little with my sister there was tons, they ripped her insides with their” She paused “Things” She shook her head. “I don’t know if I can let it happen, I don’t like how I am feeling about it” She then stood. “He does not, can not think that his thing is going to fit there, that will rip me just like Ruby so he does want to rip me” She fell to the floor resting on her knees her head in her hands. “Why doesn’t he just go to one of the houses, the slavers thrented to send me to one so I can only guess what happens there”

Suddenly she shook her head stood and looked to the woman. “I do not know what came over me, please forgive me this is not who I am, I am strong and not afraid of anything” She already had plans she would let him have his way, then run away to the garden, even if he couldn’t get to Apllo, she could climb a tree and hide from him. He would have his way she couldn’t deny him that but then she would get away from him. It might look like she would be running from him she just knew that she would want to be away from him.

She looked at the woman and smiled. “So are you hungry now?” She pointed to the food and took some bread. She sighed and looked at her. “So this easing my masters tension and you talking like massages?” She shrugged. “I don’t have my oils anymore but I had to do Rubys’ muscles sometimes, they would sieze up and she wouldn’t be able to move unless I eased them. She rubbed her temples and took a little more food just nibbling.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon May 06, 2013 6:24 am

The slave girl let her go and watched her. "I do not think he wants to hurt you. That would make no sense." she put a hand on Jewel's shoulder. "I have been a slave for some time now. I am not sure what I would be doing now if I had not been made one. I had no skills. Perhaps destined to be married off to some one I did not love or want. I don't know. But I do know that after I finally accepted my fate I was much happier and free. Free in the sense like right now. I am here without my master. Free to talk to you on anything and without being afraid that is, on subjects not allowed when I was free." she sat down on the couch.

"I know what you are going through to some degree. I can't tell you how to deal with it, I think each of us does in their own way.

When Jewel mentioned massages she smiled. Evidently she knew something about it and would make the training easier. "Everything is here that will be necessary for you." She took a bit more food and munched on it as she told Jewel to demonstrate what she knew. She would give pointers on how to do it better if necessary.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 06, 2013 10:35 am

Jewel stared at the woman. Could she be right? He hadnt hurt her yet and he had lots of chances and the right to. She had been rude and had tried to egg him on. He had only whipped her the once, didn’t even seem that hard. She rubbed her temples and listened to her. “I don’t want to be married” She sat down on the ground and sighed. “I don’t want anyone to get close, they all leave” She felt a lot better just saying that. “I was told that they, our masters, have the right to sell us to anyone or lend us out to anyone is this true? If it is he is likely just to do that, I can not be submissive I have been on my own for so many years and before that I took care of my family and hose that I don’t know how to be what he wants”

She sighed she didn’t know why this woman was so easy to talk to maybe it just had been so long since she had really talked to anyone. Knowing her master he would take her away now too, he had taken away Apllo. She stood and cracked her knuckles then sat down again.

“Well with Ruby it was mainly her legs or they would stiffen and she couldn’t move. So I would take the oils and heat them up by rubbing the bottle then I would rub up and down and in circles to get the blood going, and make the muscles loser. Never did the shoulders or back though I guess that is what you are talking about” She looked up at her and waited to see what she was going to say. She also wondered where her master was he was leaving her alone was he already trying to sell her? Maybe this next one would beat her and she could keep on to her anger. Its all she knew everything else was foreign and scared her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue May 07, 2013 12:32 pm

"It is true that your master can sell you or lend you out to another. But I have found that they rarely do. They are very possessive of their pleasure slaves. My master has me dance for his friends, but he will not allow them to touch me. One tried and he beat the man severely. I guess it is a guy thing, to try and show what he has and the others do not. I do not think my master will sell me or will he lend me out to another man." She could see the confusion, worry, and anger in Jewel's face and body language. She had learned to read a person's body, mainly her masters to know what kind of mood he was in or if he was in pain.

She positioned Jewel and got behind her and began working the muscles of her shoulders and neck. "You have alot of tension." she told Jewel. She undid her garment and let it fall from her neck as she began working in scented oils as she dug her fingers into Jewel's shoulders to loosen up the muscles. "Some times with as tight of muscles as yours, one must apply more pressure and work the muscles to untighten them. At first it is a bit uncomfortable, but in a bit the muscles will unknot and begin to relax."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 07, 2013 1:51 pm

Nodding Jewel scowled she was right he could and probably would lend her out. She cocked her head to the side as she went on. She couldn’t see her master being possessive he hadn’t really shown her anything. She didn’t know anything really about him other then what the old man had told her. Would he even talk to her? She doubted it. She sighed. “I doubted my master would inflict any damage to anyone even if they touched me, he knows now that I have killed some of his men.” She shrugged. “I don’t know how many, it seems I am missing about five years of my life” She sighed and rubbed her temples again she had a headach. This was all too much to take right now. She almost wish she could start over and learn more about him first but she knew that she would do it all the same. Anger ruled her life right now. She needed to ease it all out .

As she was positioned she stiffend. She didn’t want to be touch. Didn’t like it. Had gone to long without being touched. As soon as the girl touched her though she couldn’t help but ease a little. The oils and her hands had a effect she closed her eyes and nodded. “So this is what he is going to want?” She asked softly. She supposed she could do that. Anything to keep his hands off of her. She had to admit that she was beginning to feel a bit better.
“I need to tell you something. All this scares me and I hate it, I never depended on anyone, my sister came in to this world when I was 5 turning 6 and my mama died birthing her so I took care of Ruby and my brothers and father. Then when I was a bit older the war started and I took care of our house and farm. I am not used to all of this, how am I supposed to go from fighter to a submissive thing that sits on the ground like a dog?”

She sighed. “I have been on my own for so long that I don’t know how to depend on people or to ask permission to do everything from go outside to go to the bathroom” She shook her head. “My master must regret his choice now, if only he would understand that I just don’t get this life”

Last edited by Xuxa_Rene on Thu May 09, 2013 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed last sentence!)
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu May 09, 2013 12:27 pm

"It scares everyone. But after awhile one gets use to it. Think of it this way. When a woman leaves her home and family in a normal setting, to marry a man, that life is not what she is use to. She would be afraid and nervous at first, until she fell in to the routine of daily life with her husband. This is much like that, except the woman has a master and not a husband. I know that sounds a bit crazy, but it is the closest I can think of." the slave told Jewel as she began to massage now the lossened muscles.

"You may hate it right now and what he will want to do with you in bed. But what harm is there in trying something new. Think of it as an adventure." She was trying to calm Jewel's fears and bolster her courage to try new and strange things. "Like I told you about my first time. It can be quite pleasurable if you let yourself enjoy it."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu May 09, 2013 12:48 pm

Jewel was still skeptual how could one get used to that? She listened to what she said and sighed . “I suppose that is right, least I wont be excepted to love him, that I will never give him” She sighed. “Least I can old on to my heart” She said softly. She was getting relaxed from the massage. She bite her lip then spoke again. “When I give one to him, how will we be postioned, I mean he is so taller then me I don’t think I can sit and do this” She licked her lips again. Her muscles were so tight and sore. She couldn’t help but let of soft sighs.

“An adventure” She repeated. “He is too angry right now at me for me to even try, he proved that by taking away the tiger from me. No he will do what he wants but I doubt it will be an adventure master doesn’t seem to want to even listen to me, I know he wouldn’t cause he is a master and as a slave I don’t really have a voice, but” She trailed off losing her train of thought hearing a noise she thought for a moment that Apllo was there, but then remembered that he was locked away from her.

“Could you walk after, I heard after that the woman is bedridden for days after, that there is so much blood loss that the woman could die” It was clear that although she was a age that she should know all of this stuff but she had just heard the horror stories.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri May 10, 2013 6:58 am

The slave girl smiled and nodded, "Yes I could walk and no there was only a little blood. Oh when I was young I heard the horror stories from my mother. But that I think was to keep me from doing something with the young men of the village. But I found out that was a bunch of hog wash." she chuckled.

Mean time Jason finished playing with Apllo and came back inside. He would see if Jewel's disposition changed any. He had been planning on taking the big cat with him so he could get out and enjoy the world. He had a special carriage built that would give him the room and not make him feel as if he was caged up. Also he would be there with him to comfort him should he get an anxiety attack. Jason had freed him from a cage and he didn't want Apllo feeling like he was in one again.

He stopped by the room where Jewel was training and saw the slave girl giving her a massage. He moved his shoulders knowing he could use one. He heard her comment and smiled as the slave girl explained. She would see that night that there was nothing to be afraid of.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri May 10, 2013 1:49 pm

Jewel nodded to her. She believed this woman. She would have gone through it, She knew that it would be impossible for a man to truly know what a woman would go through. “Thank you” She paused. “I am sorry I don’t remember your name, which is strange normally I remember everything. She shrugged. “But I don’t remember five years so I guess it’s to be excepted.” She looked up at her. “Are we even allowed to use names?”

She suddenly stood and turned to her. “Maybe I should practice on you, I mean if I am supposed to do this for him right?” She got behind her and started to do it. “How is this?” She asked softly. She sighed. “I hope that I get to see more of you, I don’t know though, I am no good at all of this master is likely to try and sell me I think he would get more then he paid for me. All he thinks I am worth is five pieces of gold” She sighed. “How is this massage am I doing it right?”

She knew he would be back soon she knew that he would listen in to what she was saying it was his right. The others had told her that she had no privacy. She continued to rub trying to follow what she had done to her. “Is this what master wants?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun May 12, 2013 5:57 am

"Tina." the slave girl told Jewel, and stripped down to nothing and laid down. She let Jewel practice on her while she gave her pointers on what to do. Jason watched and saw that Jewel had not replaced her slave garment. He watched her and thought of how he was going to enjoy her lovely big tits. Again he stood back in the shadows and watched and listened.

"You will see me more once you return from your trip. I will be continuing your lessons and then after that if your Master allows it we can meet and talk about different things. My master lets me do that now with a couple of his friends slaves. Usually at one or the other's places. When we are together our masters leave us alone for a time so we can talk, and enjoy food, sun, or even swimming together." She closed her eyes and relaxed as Jewel massaged her muscles. "I don't think your master will sell you. He is not going through all of this to do that. He has paid my master handsomely for my services."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun May 12, 2013 1:32 pm

Jewel nodded “Tina” She repeated. She didn’t want to get too attached to Tina though, everything she had been attached to had been taken from her. She licked her lips as Tina stripped. She eyed the woman. She was much curvier then she was. Her ribs didn’t stick out like Jewels’ did. She sat beside the other woman and massaged listening to her directions.

She shook her head this was her life now and she better just make the best of the situation. She couldn’t see her master allowing her to do this. He would be vunerable and it was clear that he didn’t trust her with him. She had the damn collar on her so she couldn’t run away. She sighed and looked out the window seeing if she could see Apllo but she couldn’t.

Listening to Tina she bite her lip. “I suppose, I do wonder why he paid so much though, not that you havent taught me lots because you have. But he didn’t think I was worth much in the cell, I heard others go for hundred of pieces of gold” She growled and continued the massage. “Well I guess trying to strike him brought the price down” She bite her lip then shook her head. “I wonder if he is going to keep be chained down below like how I got here. It was so dark and if we would have crashed I would have drowned since I was chained to the pole. She shivered. “The mice biting at me, crawling all over me” She shook her head again. “Well if that is the way it works then so be it, don’t really care”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon May 13, 2013 10:02 am

Jason shook his head. She really had a bleak outlook on how he was going to treat her. He stood there in the shadows and listened to what his slave girl was saying. That, and what his friends' slave was telling her. "Has he chained you in a dark cellar?" Tina asked. "It looks to me as if he has given you the run of the castle. I think that speaks alot about him." she looked over at the food on the table. "The food he has provided is delicious and more then enough for the two of us. That too tells me he is thinking of your health and wanting you to be up to doing things."

Tina smiled and shook her head. "I think you have heard to many gloomy stories. Yes there are those masters that might do all of that, but those are few. Even most of those like my first master, take care of their slaves and treat them well. They can't make money off of their slaves if they are in poor health and looking bad. So do not think to badly of your master until you are sure what he is like. Remember he could have bought any slave he wanted or even several. My master says yours is very rich and influencial. But he picked you." she gigled. "I think he saw something in you he liked."

Jason just smiled. Tina was a bright slave and he would have to let his friend know and pay him more for her services.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 13, 2013 10:30 am

Frowning Jewel shook her head “No he hasn’t” She admitted. Was she looking at this all wrong, she did have run of the castle. She smiled slightly. “I guess you are right, just needed a new way to look at it. You know he accused me of being scared and that angered me, only because he was so right. I was scared. I am in a new land, had traveled chained to a pole then was chained to the wall of my cell. Then spent days blindfolded since I had put some of their men out” She shook her head. “If I didn’t know the langague her I know I would be more lost, I know many, also how to play the piano and read and write, I don’t know how he will react when he finds out though, not sure if he would like a learned slave”

She continued the massage she was finally relaxing a little, Tina had helped her calm down. She shook her head “I am not sure what he could see that he liked. I was chained I think the other gaurds were scared of me not that they would admit it, but I had fought when they tried to capture me, think I put 5 in the hospital, then 3 more trying to get me in the cell, after that they kept me drugged and blindfolded.” She then giggled a little bit then, her eyes lighting up and her face brightening up. “Maybe he wanted a lively one all the others seemed broken, I will tell you something though, I am itching to practise with my bow again, I know that will never happen again, but I do miss training a little” She rubbed her lower back “So how is this?”

She sighed at the food. “Yeah, and I did see a doctor, first time since I was in my town, I mean the doctor saw me in the slave market but just to check that I didn’t have any diseases and that I was untainted.” She smiled. “I guess I didn’t give him the benifiete of the doubt, I just hated that he could tell that I was scared, I didn’t want to be I wanted to be and needed to be strong. She would want me to be strong. She said talking about her sister. She stopped the massage and cracked her knuckles. “So was that good?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue May 14, 2013 8:24 am

Jason slipped out of the room and back down the corridor a ways. He was grinning. He had found out more about his lovely slave that was in line with what he wanted. But not yet, in due time though. He turned and made his way back to the room whistling a tune so that they could hear him coming.

Tina was relaxed now. "Yes that was good. You learn fast." she giggled. She stood up and heard the tune Jason was whistling and quickly pulled on her slave garment and assumed the kneeling position on the floor. She looked at Jewel and motioned for her to do the same.

Jason entered the room and looked down at the two. "Well now how goes the lessons?"

"Quite well Master." Tina said. "Jewel is a fast learner.

"Excellent." he said. "Continue on then. I will return later." he looked at Jewel, "Then my lessons will begin." He continued to look at her to see what her reaction would be.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 14, 2013 10:53 am

Feeling more relaxed now she sat back on her ankles and sighed. She smiled at Tina and blushed slightly. “Yeah I guess I do learn fast, but you are a great teacher too” She heard the whistling and quickly tied her dress up and followed Tina’s actions. She wasn’t in it perfectly but she was still new but she didn’t want Tina to be in trouble.

When he made his comment Jewel stiffened and looked up at him. Fear in her eyes. It was quickly replaced by a blank expression, “Yes Sir I understand” She spoke in a monotone voice, her body rigid, no longer relaxed as it had been with just her and Tina. She bit her lip and bowed her head again.

She wasn’t sure what more training she could be doing with Tina though, but the longer she could prolong the night the better. She had to let him have his way but she wouldn’t give him her heart. She would give him her body but her soul, well what was left of it, and her heart would be locked away. She would build walls around it. She peeked back up to see if he was still there. She was still unsure how to act around him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue May 14, 2013 11:50 am

When Jason had left, Tina stood and looked at Jewel. "Don't stiffen up like that, relax. I told you there is nothing to fear about it." she hugged Jewel and continued. "Let yourself enjoy the sensations, you will see that it is not bad. If your master is gentle, which I think he will be, he will try to get your body to feel the pleasurable feelings before he enters your pussy. Just try to relax and enjoy it." Tina knew that after awhile, if her master was good to her she would begin to see him in a differnt light and would probably fall in love with him as she had with her master. "Try not to talk like.......", and she imitated what Jewel had sounded like. "Talk like we are talking now." she smiled, "Remember if you please him, he will be more likely to do things that will make YOU happy."

"When you return from your trip we will continue your dance lessons. I will show you some other ones that are erotic and will drive your master wild. These are only for your master and not any guests. We will also go over cooking and the like. Sometimes your master will probably have you cook for him." There were other things she would teach her but for now she began went over some music on the lyire and a few songs.

Jason went up to his bed chamber and prepared things for the night. Not only would he fuck her pussy that night but show her that a man could fuck her ass as well. He intended to enjoy himself with her and hoped that she would try to enjoy the pleasures as well. Later he would show her other things that would help in their love making.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 14, 2013 12:30 pm

After Tina stood Jewel relaxed and stood and stretched. She arched her back backwards and grabbed her ankles as he back cracked she sighed. “There that feels better” She then kicked her legs up so she did a flip. She looked at Tina she couldn’t think that what she just did would drive her master wild it was just movements that she knew. She sighed “I try, but he just unnerves me, he just figures too many things out about me”

She walked to the table and ate. “I have to say I am grateful for the food, I have been hungry for so long” She still saw this woman as more beautiful then she was, Jewel was mere skin and bones. She would slowly gain weight. Her hair was still a mess too, she hadn’t gotten the same treatment as the others, only thing that she got was her sensitive womanhood was stripped off all hair.

She looked at Tina “Thank you for all the wisdom, I am trying, I just hate that he took my only friend away as punishment” She shook her head. “He is punishing the animal because of me, how did he know my weakness, I am the defender, I just hate that he knows how to get to me so easily”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed May 15, 2013 6:57 am

For the rest of the day, Jason was preparing for the trip that they were going to be taking. Clothing, personal items he got packed up and taken down to the entry of the Castle. He even took the chance of having the special carriage prepared. Apllo would be going with them. The big cat needed to get out of his confined setting and in to the world. He also thought that perhaps on their travels that he would see about finding to big cat a mate.

When it was time for Tina to leave he again came down to the room and took her to the courtyard where her master was waiting for her. He talked to his friend and told him that Tina was doing more then a splended job teaching Jewel. Then he came back inside and looked at Jewel. "Are you ready for my lessons?" he asked her and slid a hand up under her garment to her ass cheeks and squeezed them.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum