The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Slave

2 posters

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

A New Slave - Page 17 Empty Re: A New Slave

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:19 pm

Jewel nodded and sighed trying to calm herself down so he postioed himself inside of her. She couldn't help but gasp out. He was huge. She was certain that he wouldn't be able to fit. She whimpered out the more he went in but couldn't help but enjoy the feeling as well. This was completely different then the other man had tried to do.

Nodding to his instructions she tried to relax her ass muscles for hm. She licked her lips and sighed. "Alright master" she whispered .
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:08 pm

As he entered her fully he sighed with pleasure as it felt so good. Her ass was nice and tight as was her pussy, but it was something else when a man took a woman up her ass. It just felt good. He slowly began moving his hard cock back and force. "Ah yes, this feels good." he told her. "You will be feeling my cock up in your ass as much as your lovely pussy."

Reaching a hand up he took one of her dangling tits in his hand and squeezed it. Later he would introduce other things to her to see how she dealt with them. At the moment he was enjoying fucking her ass and playing with her tits.

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:32 pm

Jewel did her best to try to keep her ass relaxed but couldn't help but squeeze a little she gasped out at the pleasure that gave her. She moaned out then bucked her ass backwards. She gasped at that sensation and her body began to shake. She of course didn't fully understand what was going on just that she wanted more of it.

She chewed her bottom lip not understanding what was going on but was too ashamed to ask so she kept silent.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:21 am

Jason was enjoying the feeling of his hard cock up her ass. When she tightened her ass some and push her ass back against his cock it made it even better. He began moving a bit faster and harder. "How does it feel to have your pussy and ass full." He reached around and pushed on the fake cock, pushing it up in her a bit more.

It seemed she was enjoying it more now. She was not trying to fake it as he would say. He could tell from the way her body was reacting. "Just let your body react. It knows what to do. Enjoy the feelings.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:11 pm

Jewel still didn't understand it she heard his words and rolled her eyes. Okay so he was going to be no help in explaining this all. She continued doing what he seemed to like. Sure it did feel good. She also figured he would be merciful and order a quick death for her.

She couldn't help but scream out when he pushed the fake cock into her. Her body trembled and she licked her lips. She gripped the sheets and sighed out. She wondered what was going to happen now. She didn't understand why she was reacting like this. Suddenly she felt the urge like she had to pee. "Uhh master I think I have to pee" She said softly scared of his reaction but she didn't want to pee on his bed.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:14 pm

"No my dear that is not the urge to do that. The pleasure you are feeling is building up and soon it will crest and you will have such a release that will make your body shake and shudder. Let yourself go and feel your climax." he rammed his hard cock up her ass a few more times before he burried his cock up in her ass and held himself there. His hot cum filled her ass and he groaned out his pleasure.

"Oh that was good." he told her. "You have a nice tight ass and I shall enjoy fucking it again. As his cock slowly receeded from her ass he reached up with both hands taking one of her dangling tits in each and began squeezing them again.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:20 pm

Nodding to his words she whimpered out and shuddered as she touched herself she couldn't help it. When she felt his spill his seed she moaned out and found her own release she came with a cry and her whole body shook. She bit he lip and moaned out as he reached up and squeezed her tits again.

She then imedtaly started to cry. Not upset tears but strange almost happy ones fell. She hoped that he wouldn't notice since he was behind her preoccupied with her tits she doubted he would notice.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:45 pm

Jason slowly moved her to her side and he moved up against her back to him. He pulled her to him closer and continued to play with her tits and kiss her neck and shoulders. After a couple minutes, he undid the straps of the fake cock and with drew it from her pussy. "This is how it will be when we have sex. Today you truely enjoyed it and that is how it should be."

Moving a hand over her body he gently patted her ass cheeks. "This is just the begining of it. Soon I will be doing other things to you. You must trust me when I do and know that it something I hope you will enjoy."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:36 pm

Feeling relived that he didn't turn her head. She sighed and wiped away her tears. She shook her head at his words. It would never be like this, she had shamed him by allowing another man to touch her. She heard the other girls talk, there was one girl there that was brought in more dead then alive, her master had done that to her for allowing is friend to touch her hair, this man had done so much more, he had touched her everything.

She smiled even though she knew that he couldn't see it. "What others do you mean master"She whispered hoping he wouldn't catch the break in her voice.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:46 am

Jason smiled, "Don't worry about that now. You will find out when the time is right." He squeezed her tits some more, enjoying the feel of them on his hands. "But for now get some sleep. Perhaps in the morning I will enjoy that lovely ass of yours again." With that he pulled her even closer to him, kissed her cheek and relaxed. Soon he was sleeping.

In the morning He did not disturb her as he got up. Oh how he wanted to feel his cock up her ass again but that could wait. A good thing to, for shortly after he awoke a messenger arrived and requested him and Jordan to come to the Court. In the written message it stated that Gustoff had accused Jewel of attacking him. Jason knew this was a lie. Gustoff was hoping for more of a plea deal with Jason. But Jason knew Jewel had not. He went back up and gently shook her and told her to get cleaned up and dressed.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:28 pm

Jewel wasn't sure what he meant by that. She turned stiff as a board. Was he going to rent her out? Or was she going to be forced to please two or more men? Or put on a store. She bite her lower lip. She knew it was his right to do what ever he wanted. She nodded at his command. She saw the enjoying her ass as more of a threat. As good as it felt before it burned now and her hips and legs were sore.

She feel asleep way after he did. Too much was on her mind, the fact that she had defended herself against Gustoff. She swallowed hard. She had accomplished everything that she needed to do, Ruby's death was paid back. Her brothers and father were fine. Her life no longer mattered.

Finally just has the first lights of dawn were breaking she feel asleep. She was woken all too soon. She woke with a start and leaped out of the bed. She flinched. Then nodded. "Alright master" She kept her head hidden since she knew she looked a mess still. Her face was still very beat up as was most of her body. She sighed when she put on her dress. Only the bursing on her breasts were covered she turned to him. "May I ask where we are going master?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:34 pm

When Jewel was ready he had William bring the carriage up and he got in with her. When asked where they were going he told her, "To the Court House." He didn't tell her why though. He didn't want her worrying. Jewel's father and Allan also climbed in with them. If he had his way Gustoff's trial would also take place that day. He wanted everyone there.

He sat in silence for the trip to the city and to the court house. Once there Jason got out and headed the small group up the stairs and into the building. He told the man at the desk inside what they were t here for and he directed them to the appropriate court room. When they entered the Judge looked down from his bench above and nodded his head to Jason. The other two on either side also nodded their heads to him.

Jason seated everyone up front and stood at the table that was for the defendant. Gustoff was brought in to the court room and seated at the prosecution table. He had a smug look on his face. Jason just looked at him with contempt. The Judge looked down at the two of them and then Spoke. "Captain Jason Stewart, the plaintif here claims that your slave attacked him while he was your prisoner in a barn in the village of Zutan."

Jason looked at the Judge and then over at Gustoff and back at the Judge. "A lie your honor. My slave only tried to protect her self and therefore my property after he attacked her and tried to use her with out my permission."

"A lie!" exclaimed Gustoff. "She attacked me, trying to kill me!"

Jason turned to Gustoff with calm and dignaty. "Do you have a witness to this?" Jason Asked.

"No I do not, but I claim the right of a free man. The word of a slave is nothing. She would say anything to save her miserable life!"

The Judge looked down at Jason. "You know the law Captain. A freeman's word even if a prisoner is taken as the truth when it comes to slaves. What do you have to say."

Jason smiled. "I say that he is a liar, thief, coward, and murder." Jason looked up at the Judge and the other two that like him some days earlier had been called to help judge a case. "He has no witness to support his claim. But your honor I have a witness that saw everything." he turned and looked at Gustoff, whose face turned white as a sheet. "If you please your honor I would like to call my servant William to the stand."

William stood up and stayed where he was until he was called forward. He took the stand, a small raised area with a chest high semi circle podium before it. He was sworn in and then the Judge said to him, Captain Steward, has said you witnessed everything. Please tell us what you saw."

"William looked at Jewel then at Gustoff. "I was in the Barn taking care of the horses when the slave Jewel came in. She went to where the prisoner was and shut the door. I heard her taunting Gustoff on what was going to happen to him. I could see through some of the wood planking what was going on in the Tack Room. The horses blocked his view of me if he ever looked out.

We had bound his hands behind him but it seemed he was able to get free of them. For he suddenly rose from where he had been sitting and grabbed the slave girl Jewel and began to beat her. She tried to get away from him but could not, she struck him to try and make him let her go, but he did not. He then tried to use her.

I tried to open the door to stop him from further abuse but the door had locked itself. It was not until the Captain came in that we got the door open and he rushed inside and proceeded to beat Gustoff as was his right for Gustoff's actions with his slave. No slave may be beaten or used with out the master's permission."

Gustoff jumped to his feet, "Lies!" he screamed. "He is the servant of the Captain and would say anything he wanted him to say."

The judge looked down at William. "Is that the case?"

William turned to the judge, "Your honor, I have no particular liking for the slave girl Jewel. When the Captain bought her I thought it a bad idea with her what her papers had said. I would not under any circumstances lie for her and having sworn to speak the truth here I have done so. The slave girl Jewel is innocent of any wrong doing, except being foolish and perhaps a bit stupid for taunting Gustoff, even though I believe she had every right to do for what he had done to her family."

The judge looked at the other two and both of them nodded to the judge. The judge brought down his gavel hard and said. "The defendant is hereby cleared of the charges and remanded back into the custody of her master."

Gustoff was shaking like a leave with fear and rage. This only made Jason smile more. "Your honor, if I may ask this court a favor."

"What is the favor?" the Judge asked.

"That the trial of Gustoff be presented here and now." Jason said.

The Judge looked at the other two again, "Agreed." both said

Gustoff was dragged over to the defendants table and Jason and William and Jewel moved over to the procecutors table where the prosecutor sent for the case file. Gustoff's lawyer looked about a bit bewildered. Once the case file was brought and handed to both defense lawyer, judge and the procecutor they sat and read the charges, the evidence, sworn statements of the villiagers and the like the judge looked down at Gustoff with a scowl.

The man had already been shown to be a liar, that his word was not worth anything. Again William was listed as a witness as was Allan on the charges of illegal taxation and that Allan was a witness on Gustoff sending the squad to murder Ruby.

"The court needs to send for the unit commander, as it seems he would have had to authorize such a mission. This court is ajourned until 3 pm in order to have Col. Dobson be summed here from the Garrison."

Several hours later they were back in the court room. The trial began. Dobson was called to the stand first to find out why Gustoff was authroized to request a squad of soldiers, when technicly he was still the enemy.

"I was informed by the minister of defense to provide the soldiers." the Colonel told the Judge. I did not know who the man was that brought the letter of authorization signed by the minister of defense." he turned and handed the judge the document that he had kept. The judge studied the document and the seal and shook his head."

"What you have here Colonel is a forgery. I know the Secratary of Defense very well, and this is not his signature and the seal though it looks like the official seal is a fake as well. Who gave you this document?"

The Colonel's face turned white when he heard it was a forgery. He then looked at Gustoff and pointed to him. "That is the man that gave it to me."

Gustoff began sweating, and breathing hard. He was visablly shaking.

Allan was called to the stand and he testified on how Gustoff gave orders to his sergeant to go and kill a man and then another person, a woman, who he said was enemies of the state and what had happened after that.

Gustoff passed out and had to be revived. The Judge and the other two men looked down at him with disgust and anger. "Prisoner Gustoff, you have been found guilty by this court of all charges. You are here by sentenced to be executed immediatey." he brought his gavel down again sealing Gustoff's fate.

"Your honor, your indulgence again." Jason said quickly. He pointed to Jewel's father. "This man is the father of the girl that was murdered. I feel it is only fitting and right that he be the one to take that mans head."

"The Judge looked down at Jewel's father. "My heartfelt condolances sir on your loss. If it is your wish, you may have the honor of removing this mans head." With that Gustoff was dragged form the courtroom screaming. Jason looked at Jewels father.

"You heard the judge." Jason said. Then he turned to Jewel, "Go with him."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:58 pm

Something was wrong and Jewel knew it. Jason didn't grope her ass when they went to the carriage. He didn't touch her at all. Yep this was about her attack on Gustoff there was no other reason to go there. No one would care about an attack on a slave, and she doubted the trail against him had started. She was going to lose her life today. She felt oddly calm about that fact. She knew her life would hold no love. Sure the two children loved her, but they would get over it. Especially with her master spoiling them.

She sat down on the floor of the carriage since there was no room for her anywhere else and the floor was her place anyways. Sure she had enjoyed sex the night before, but she wanted more. She shook her head silently too lost in her thoughts.

The ride was too quiet there. She picked at the forming scars on her arms. She bled again but didn't care or even really notice. Once they were there she got out of the carriage and bowed her head. She did her best to ignore the whispers. She still looked a mess. bruised and black eyes. She silently wished that her master would at least give her time alone with her father to say good bye before she was executed. She wondered if it would be the headman's ax or if she would be burned. She licked her lips and took her place at the floor again she was certain her knees would be bruised as well by the end of this day. She nearly laughed, she was going to be put to death and she was worried about some damn bruises on her knees? She was losing it.

When the Judge spoke she stiffened. She knew for sure now. No one could come to her defense. No one witnessed it. She changed a look at Gustoff she glared at him till he looked away then bowed her head again.

She gasped as her master defended her. Why would he care? It wasn't like he wasted a lot of money on her, why would he care if she died? She listened to the exchanges going on and a tear fell down her face when Gustoff made his comment. She knew that...Nothing she could say, even the state of her face over ruled a freeman.

When William was called to the stand her whole body slouched. William hated her, and had been planning and most likely plotting her death since she arrived. She listened to his account then raised her head was he really defending her? Why would he do that. That also meant that he witnessed the attack. That shamed her. She doubted that he would ever look at her the same, well for the next few hours that she was alive.

She stiffened a grin when William told the court that he didn't like her. That was the understatement of the year. He had promised to kill her multiple times. She looked up at him as he called her stupid. She sighed and looked at her hands. She hadn't realized that she had picked her skin and now had a hole in her thumb. She winced in the pain but then ignored it.

When the judge made her comment Jewel looked up confused. Her father leaned over and whispered. "It means you are found innocent Jewel" She gasped then smiled.

When her master made his request she sighed. The whole nightmare would soon be over. She walked with her master has he did the bidding. She was getting hungry but didn't complain.

With the rest of the court she took her spot again.

She was getting tired but she wanted to see the end of this. She couldn't help but chuckle under her breath when Gustoff fainted. The man was a weakling and he disgusted her more then all the garbage that he did. She glared at him as he was convicted.

She turned to her Master as he made the request. Tears sprung at her eyes again. She stood and walked to him and slowly embraced him. "Thank you" She followed the crowd ready to see her father put the nightmare that she had been living for the last few years finally to rest
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:21 pm

Jason watched her father follow the guards dragging the screaming Gustoff. Behind him Jewel walked. He himself followed them. Gustoff was immediately taken to the courtyard and up to the execution block. He had to be dragged up the steps. Jewel's father walked slowly up the steps and picked up the huge ax from its resting place at the top of the stairs.

He weighed it in his hands and looked at Gustoff. He then ran his thumb over the edge of the blade and smiled. As Gustoff was tied down to keep him from moving, he moved to the right and stood, waiting for the guards to move out of the way. He nodded to Jewel who wanted to be the last thing Gustoff saw in his miserable life. He raised the ax high, "For Ruby!" he called out and brought the ax down separating his head from the body.

He took a deep breath and let go of the ax handle. The look of closure swept over his face as he looked down at Jewel. Slowly he walked back down the stairs and then to Jewel and hugged her. "I am going to go visit your brothers." he then looked over at Jason nodding his head. "I will be in touch." he told Jewel. Giving her a kiss on her forehead he let her go and walked past Jason.

Jason looked at Jewel. "How does it feel?"

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:47 pm

Jewel walked behind her father and the screaming Gustoff. She knew it could have been easily been her. She wouldn't have screamed though. She would have walked with her head held high. She would not have shamed herself in such a way. This man had no honour in death just like he had none in life.

She licked her lips watching her father take the Ax she raised her head. Nodded back to her father then glared at Gustoff. She mouthed "I win" just as the ax came down. She didn't even jump as the blood splattered up hitting her on the face and neck and arms.

Her eyes widened as her father came back down. She swallowed hard. He was leaving? She swallowed hard and nodded. "Alright father, wish them well from me" She watched him leaving then turned to Jason as spoke. "Finished" She swallowed hard and walked up to him. "Thank you master"

She took a deep breath and laid her head on his chest. It was really the first sign of affection from her. Her whole body was lose, like a wet noddle her body didn't even seem to have the strength to hold her up. She nuzzled her face against him. "I am sorry I don't know how to do this, but I can try, if you still wish me too" She whispered softly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:40 pm

It was over and done with. Her father was going to see her brothers and then probably go back home and take up the old homestead again. Some one else would not be appointed to take Gustoff's position, and if Jason had anything to say about it he knew just the man for the job, though he didn't know it yet.

Jason put his arms about Jewel as she leaned her head against him. He patted her ass gently and said. "It is time to go back home and get cleaned up and eat." then he said, "We will talk about it later." he took her back through the court house and out to the carriage. Once inside he put his arm about her as it began to move through the streets towards home. Allan was up with William on the driver's seat, leaving them alone.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:20 pm

She was left alone with him. She wasn't sure how she felt about all of this. She felt lighter, no longer did it feel like someone was pushing on her shoulders or sitting on her chest. She felt oddly tired too though. She looked up at him as he touched her ass. Well so much for any sympathy from him but what did she except? She swallowed hard and nodded. "Alright sir" She said.

Walking with him back to the carriage Jewel kept her head up and tried to look like she wasn't about to fall over. Once inside she leaned against him and sighed. She still couldn't believe it was over though. Ruby was justified, her brothers and father freed. Gustoff dead, his blood staining her skin. She nearly laughed. She looked up at him.

Her small time wth Gustoff had really shown her how bad it could be. She still didn't like it though, but the last night had been good, she put her hand lightly on his knee and looked up at him to see what he would do. She didn't know how to do this.

"Why did you stand up for me sir, I mean I had gone there, I did taunt him, I deserved death"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:10 pm

She was now free of the guilt, the burden of having her sister's murder avenged. He could tell she was more willing to do what ever he wanted and that was a good thing. When she placed a hand on his leg, he took it in his and gave it a slight squeeze.

When asked why he defended her. "Why not. You were inocent and you had every right to taunt him. He was the lowest of the low, not worthy of even the trial. Like I told you before, family is family no matter what."

He smiled and then said. "Now what would you like to do?"

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:57 pm

Listening to him she looked up at him. She had rights? She really needed to talk to the girl that he had train her again. She had questions, like as a slave did she have any protection rights? She didn't think so, she knew she didn't have a voice, she could never tell her master that she didn't want to please him, but he said that she had the right to taunt the bastard that ruined her life.

She looked down when he asked the question. She knew what she wanted. To sleep, to actually sleep she hadn't in such a long time. The dark circles under her eyes was proof of that. She knew that's what she really wanted, to be clean of the blood that stained her and sleep ,but she knew that wasn't the answer he was looking for. She slid off the bench and knelt between his legs, "I wish to please you master" She said softly.

Once she got home she had an idea, to surprise him. She wanted to try something with him, but she would wait and see how he reacted to her doing this in the carriage first.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:04 pm

He watched as she knelt before him between his legs and said that she wished to please him. He put a hand on her head and moved it down to caress her face. "You will in that fashion but you have already pleased me in other ways." He helped her back up to the seat and put his arm about her again. "It has been a long day for you already and you need some more rest. Then we will see about enjoying each other."

He pulled a warm blanket from the other bench and wrapped it about both of them. "When we get home we will eat and then rest for a few hours. Now tell me, how did you like it last night. Did you really enjoy it?"

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:26 pm

Jewel tensed slightly as he touched her head waiting for the forceful movment that would force her head onto his cock but instead he moved her to her face. She looked up at him then sighed happily as he helped her up. "How have I pleased you master? I haven't done anything eally"

She leaned into him. Her whole body seemed more relaxed then before. She knew now that her sisters killers were dead, her father and brother free, sure she was a slave, but she noticed the more higher up slaves seemed to almost enjoy it, they were well treated, and she had two children at home. so she wouldn't lose out on that part of life.

She licked her lips at his question. "I did sir, but I don't understand why, I was told that I was not suppose to enjoy it, so I have to say I am confused" She closed her eyes and allowed him to hold her close.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:11 am

He just held her for the moment and made sure both were warm. Later he would enjoy her some more, and now hopefully she would feel the full pleasure of sex. First though some food and then some rest. The rest of the trip to the castle was in quiet as he relaxed.

Once they were back at the castle, Jason helped her out of the carriage and into the castle. He ordered food to be brought up to his rooms. But before he could go up one of the servents told him that a man was waiting in the study. He took Jewel with him as he went to the study. In a chair before the large desk sat a man in black. As he entered he rose and looked at Jewel then at Jason. In his hand he held a large envelope. This he handed to Jason. "Most interesting reading." he told Jason and then left.

Jason tore the envelope open and pulled its content out and began reading. One could see anger, and revelation cross his face.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:41 pm

Allowing herself to be cuddled she felt oddly at ease. Is this what her trainer slave was trying to tell her. The one that was trying to teach her the dance. She was so tired. She nearly asked him for a bath, to rid herself of the blood that still stained her. She looked down her white slave garb had drops on red on them and she nearly smiled wondering if she would ever be considered a red slave in his eyes.

She also wanted to talk to William she wanted to know why he stood up for her. He of all people seemed to want her dead, it would have been the prefect time for him to get his wish. She leaned more into him and yawned.

All to soon they were stopping. Her stomach growled loudly at the sound of food and then she looked up at him. "Sorry about that" She was looking forward to relaxing, well at least some what. She wanted to play the piano too, it really helped relax her.

She followed him to the study. She stiffened seeing the man and edged closer to Jason subconstlely she looked up at him. "Master what is it?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:37 am

He went through the pages and then put everything back into the envelope. "Evidence." he told Jewel to answer her question. "And some answers to questions I had." He opened a drawer in his desk and put the envelope in it and shut it again then took a key and locked the drawer and pocketed the key. "Come we must eat, your stomach has been growling loudly." he smiled at her and guided her up to the bedchamber.

On the way he looked at her and decided to tell her. "I believe I told you my parents are dead. Killed when their ship was sunk by pirates. Well it never settled right in my mind why pirates would sink a ship with all aboard. They want ships, cargos and people they can ransom. But in this case it was reported that they had sunk my father's ship.

That envelope contained the manifest of the ships cargo, a cargo that should be on the bottom of the ocean. But it was sold not to long ago. It could be the cargo from any ship but the one my father and mother was on had some special things that no other ship would have had. Those are on the manifest that was sold. So how can a cargo that is suppose to be sunk wind up being sold." he looked down at her as they got to the room. A few minutes later trays of cold meats, cheese, bread, butter, and fruit was brought up. "Eat your fill my lovely little slave." he patted her ass and then rubbed it, before selecting what he wanted.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:00 pm

Watching as he put the envelope away in a locked drawer she sighed. Of course he wouldn't tell her, she was just a slave, and a lowly white slave at that. She blushed as he stated that she was hungry she couldn't retort that, she was very hungry, her body had gotten used to proper meals so now when she went without she felt it more then ever before.

She followed him to the bed chamber wondering where Apllo was and the kids she missed them. She gasped as he spoke again. She looked up at him as he spoke. She nodded slowly as he spoke. She licked her lips and wondered where he was going with this. She had wondered the same thing but he had hated him to much in the beginning to say so.

Her eyes widened. "Sir?" She asked softly. She gasped again. "It couldn't" She said softly. She sat down on the floor by his feet and took a plateful. She was very hungry. "Where are the children and Apllo sir?" She asked after she ate a little.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum: