The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

silverwolflady Only

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

silverwolflady Only - Page 10 Empty Re: silverwolflady Only

Post by silverwolflady Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:04 am

He grinned as he got up and held his hand out for her. " You are not silly to me dear. Do not be nervous. I will be right there with you. and sure if they did that, they would be bigger then all of us. " He knew the perfect gentle horse he was going to pick out. " We do not have to be out long. If at any point you feel uncomfortable, you just let me know okay?"

She gave a soft laugh as his belly rumbled, lightly reachding down to pat his stomache. " Good, because I have to feed my husband. " she was teasing him now before she leaned up and gave him a light kiss. " Sometimes I wish we had brought a few more into this world. " she gave him a warm smile. " i remember those days of waiting and counting. But atleast I knew who I was going to marry. " she slipped her arm in his and guided him to the door. " he may not have it now, but I am sure he will have that love soon enough. Some of those rumors may have merit you know. I see the way he looks at her. He definitely likes this Miss Yuki. She is very bright too. " she frowned" Better then some of those... royal girls we have seen. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:27 am

Yuki nods slowly and looks at him with a smile. “Okay just do not let me fall off. That would be embarrassing.” She never was very good at handling things. Especially right now. She was turning into a pile of goo inside just because he was so close to her. She wondered what was wrong with her or what could be going on.

Michael looks at her and picks her up and twirls her around. He says, “If you want more children then we will have more children. Our bodies are able and our hearts are willing.” He kisses her lips. “As for Kade liking the girl, we will see how they go. But if they need a little help, I wouldn’t mind giving them a push or two.” He smiled at her his I’m up to no good smile. It was clear that he had a much softer side around his queen. He starts to carry her off.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:34 am

He gave her a fake hurt look." wha.? me? let you fall? Never. " he grinned. leading her out the back towards the stables. " Do not worry I promise you that you will not fall. Star is a very gentle horse. He will be great for your first ride. "

She gave a gasp as he picked her up,s urprising her as her arms went around his neck , laughing softly and kissing him back lovingly. " having more children is definintely something that has been on my mind as of late, dear husband of mine. " she arched a brow and looked up at him, recognizing his I am up to no good smile. " OH now what do you have planned darling?. " She was smiling even more as he carried her off, her fingers buried in his hair as she leaned into him. " I miss your playful side darling. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:17 am

“Yeah I am sorry but I can see you having fun scaring the crap out of me.” She could see how much of a joker he was. Yuki followed him to the stables feeling the nervousness rise up again. She saw Star and how calm he was. She gently strokes his nose with her palm.” She was still scared but she was getting better.

Michael grabs their coats with her still in his arms. He says, “Well my silly side has not gone anywhere. Just had to keep it at bay.” He kisses her softly and puts her in their personal car with ease. Then he went to the driver’s side and got in. He did have something planned but he would implement it when the two of them could not get together on their own. After all he did wand grandkids someday.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:10 pm

He chuckled softly as he looked to her. " Darlin. there is a fine line between pranks and safety. and when it comes to horses. I take safety seriously way over pranks. " he lightly kissed her cheek.. smiling when he watched her petting stars muzzle. he reached up to give his ears a good pet as well. " Star here is the greatest gelding ever, He has never thrown any one and he is very well trained. .. He likes you. " he watched as Star ducked his head and wanted more attention from her. " let me get her tack ready ok?"

She kissed him back again and smiled as he got her in the car. " I miss this.. going out with you and enjoying ourselves. " she blushed, remembering just how she got pregnant in the first place. shaking her head she lightly patted his hand as he starting driving. "Has any mail come in from the other nobles? I know that last gal just .. rubbed him the wrong way when he met her. " she grimaced, the child had been all whiney and screechy.. even Merideth couldn't belive it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:53 pm

Yuki looked at him unsure what to say at first. Then when he kisses her cheek she could not help but blush a deep red color. She did not know what to say for a moment before collecting her thoughts while petting Star gently so that he would stop trying to get out of his stable. "He seems rather nice. Are you sure that it is okay for us to go riding?"

Michael smiled as he remembered how he and Meredith got the surprise of their son in the first place. It was a day much like this one. "The last time we did this, it was before we became king and queen of this country." He groaned in the as she brought up the last girl the nobles tried to hook up with their son. "The nobles are still trying to be in in good with us. Trying to marry off one of the daughters to our son. This common woman has a better chance of that."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:03 pm

He looked to her and gave another warm smile " It is. I own Star. I trained him my self with a bit of help from father. " he got out the bridle , saddle and saddle blanket before getting the lead rope and hooked it to star's halter, then let him out. " I go riding all the time. its one of my favorite things to do, besides I already did what i was supposed to do today. " He got star hooked up in the middle of the walkway before he began the usual brushing down first, then cleaned the hooves before putting the saddle blanket and saddle on, cinching it tight to make sure the saddle wouldn't slip." we have good views here."

She nodded, smiling a bit. " Yes, that was a good night I do believe." she blushed " fun night too. Don't think we slept until the wee time of the morning. " She frowned before sighing as she half closed her eyes and watched the scenary go by as he drove. " True. some of the nobles will not be pissed if he does that." she frowned" we might lose our contracts"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:14 pm

Yuki helped him with Star the best she could and listened to him, "Sounds like you have a deep bond with your horse and your father despite your differences." She petted Star gently to keep him calm. He was a lot warmer than she expected. This animal me and the prince seem to have the same personality. It was rather calming.

Michael looks at her with a smile. "So we can lose the few contracts. We do have to put our son first sometimes. If he was to fall in love with a common woman I would give him my blessing and standby his decision. That is the duty of a father. And that has to come first sometimes. Just like I always put you first."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:19 pm

He smiled over at her, studying her and the look she had on her face as they worked together. he really did like her and half the time he had an urge to just kiss her silly but he always checked himself. Didn't want to embarrass her or give the press any thing they could use against her. When he made sure everything was one correctly, he quickly pulled himself smoothly in one motion up into the saddle before holding his hand out to her. " come on. let us get going and enjoy this fine weather today. "

She smiled back at him warmly , intwining her fingers with his. " True. I am sure he will get more contracts to replace the ones we lose. " she lightly placed a kiss to the back of his hand." You are taking that alot more calmly then I would have thought. " she blushed a bit and looked up at him. " Darling, your making me love you alot more. Think our son is a very lucky man to have such good parents. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:35 am

Yuki looks at him as they worked together. He seemed to stare at her every once in a while. That made her a little bit more unsure about why she was here. He gave off a feeling that was not of a friend. She could see a look in his eyes. A look that made her heart beat faster. She took his hand and got comfortable with him.

Michael looks at his queen with a smile. "I am not comfortable with the idea. But it is not because she is a common girl. It's because I know how the press is. They can be your best friend one day and the next they are trying to tear you apart. Nobles are used to that sort of pressure. Common people are not." He was worried about the press forcing the two of them apart if they were to get together. After all the press almost tore them apart when they were young.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:50 pm

He smiled, helping her into the saddle before shifting a little giving her plenty of room in the saddle. His arms went around her as he held the reigns. " Now you can hold onto me, or use that saddle horn in front of you. If you are afraid of falling off. " He made a light clicking sound which made Star start walking at an easy gate. " I am thinking... of taking you down a path I used to take as a child. "

She sighed and nodded as she leaned into her husband, resting her cheek on his shoulder as he drove. " Oh I know that all too well. " she smiled up at him. " But we beat them. I have a feeling our son can do the same. Miss Yuki... she may need a little bit of encouraging though. Wonder if I can help with that. " she grinned. " I was thinking. Maybe its time we do another trip to our winter home later on in the year. " Her eyes half closed, she was wanting any relationship to work with her son. after all she and her husband where not getting any younger. She did want grand Kids too. She blushed a bit, more kids and grand kids. where was her mind going?.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:50 pm

Yuki held onto him feeling safer that way. Star seemed to being comfortable with the two of them on his back. She looks at him with a smile. She says to him, "I am looking forward to being friends with you. I have feeling you are going to open up my world to whole set of adventures." She was really looking forward to her life here at the castle as his friend. But what if she messed it up?

Michael let her relax as he drove them into the city. He had an idea to help all of them relax a little bit better. Maybe they all could go to one of the resorts the family owned. It would make everyone relax and the girl and their son would have no choice but to spend more time together and no one would interrupt. "A getaway sounds just what everyone needs."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:59 pm

He smiled lightly as he looked down at her then turned his gaze away so he could concentrate on guiding Star around the path. " Thought we where already friends dear?. After all you do call me by my first name instead of calling me sir and all that. " he teased, lightly taking her hands and slipping the reigns in her fingers. " just keep them lose.Star knows what he is doing,a ll we do is guide him left or right."

She smiled warmly at him. " Yes. I do need the break, As well as you do dear. I know how stressed you have been. As for our son and the girl. . Think time will only tell. we can give them a wee bit of a push here and there if we see that its needed."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:27 pm

Yuki smiled at him and slowly took the reigns into her hands. She was happy to be in his company. She says, "You enjoy making me nervous or tongue tied. If I didn't know any better I would say that you just like making a girl go nuts."

Michael nodded in agreement. He was very stressed out with all the different contract negotiations that he had to do. "Maybe we should go away for 2 weeks. Maybe go to the beach resort? Just the two of us again?"

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:40 pm

He laughed softly as he looked to her again. " Mmmm a girl. not really.. You. definitely, you are cute when you blush. " he gave an innocent look. " In all honesty Yuki, you are the first one i could even enjoy being around. The others had only one thing on their m inds really. becoming the next queen and such. "

her eyes widened as she looked up at him " Yes, that sounds very delightful, I love the beach. " she kissed his cheek lovingly " later, I will make arrangements then. Tonight however, I want to enjoy my time with you ."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:58 pm

Yuki listened to him completely understanding what he meant. "Everyone dreams of being a queen someday. Most people grow out of it though after they've reached a certain age. However noblewomen do not grow out of that stage thinking. I think it comes from this sense of entitlement they think they have a right to. While honest working women like me know how hard it is to get the things we really want." She gently kisses his cheek.

Michael looks down at her with a smile seeing the joy in her eyes. He eventually got to the restaurant when they would have dinner and just enjoy each others company like a normal couple. He missed the days where they could just be normal around everyone. If only they could go back to those days. They wouldn't have to worry about looking good in front of others. Their son have to be careful about who he gets close to.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:15 am

He smiled' i can understand that, but when they are a full grown woman like that, when all they do is whine, and then talk about being a queen and being pampered. They just don't understand how hard it actually is. " He blinked when she kissed his cheek and he had this sudden urge to just turn to face her and actually kiss her. He had to swallow a bit to get his concentration back. " my uhh. Mother works hard as the queen now. She teaches me things when father cannot, and vice versa. " He frowned" I don't see those... whiney girls doing that at all. "

She was excited the moment they got to the restuarant. As usual it wasn't normal any more as the valet opened the car door for her instead of her husband. She got out and looked over to him. " I hope they still have our favorite dish. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:46 pm

Yuki listen to him quietly as she knew where he was coming from. She says after he is done, "I know what you mean. Girly girls think that they can sit around all day at home and be pampered. They don't know how to actually work for what they want. They expect things to be handed to them. I don't understand that very well because of how I grew up. I've always had to work for everything I have."

Michael got out of the car and walk with her into the restaurant. They were seated within seconds of entering the restaurant. He ordered the campaign so that they could fully relax and enjoy the night. Then he looked over the menu looking for their favorite dish.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:06 pm

He nodded, smiling down at her. " Now see I like that alot. A nice hard working woman. " he gently nudged the side of Star's belly gently, getting him to move at a more quickly walk. he was careful to not let her lose her balance. " You atleast don't expect things to be just handed to you , and then throw a fit when it was not. Alecia did that last month. she is a nobles daughter and down right spoiled."

Merideth was definitely enjoying herself as she relaxed and sipped at her champaign when it arrived, looking over the menu as well as she leaned into her husband more. It was easy enough to ignore the stares of the rest of the people in the building.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:25 pm

Yuki smiled as they went at a faster pace. She looks at him listening closely to what he was saying. She says, "A pampered girl will only respect what they get right away. If they don't get what they want when they want it they won't respect or cherish it with any value. When I work for something I want, it has value to me that goes beyond the dollar sign. Like when I look at this beautiful country we have. We don't value innocent freedoms we have gained. While you a noble and royal don't really have many freedoms as we do. You can't have a job other than becoming the future king. You will most likely always question if a woman wants you for you or the title you can help that woman receive. And when the right one comes along, you may even be afraid to let her in."

Michael wrapped an arm around her and held her close as he looked for their favorite dish. But as he looked over the menu it seemed that the meal was no longer served. That bummed him out a little but it will give him a chance trying something new. "Well my love it looks like they no longer serve our meal. So what would you like instead?"

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:44 pm

He nodded, looking out over the land and frowned, she had that right. He was a bit nervous, though he liked her, he still had a niggling thought in the back of his head. Constantly making him rethink things. Hell he could tell she didn't have a bad bone in her body, unless she was decieving him. Giving a sigh he shook his head. " True enough. Ahh look. " he pointed to one of the ponds that came into view. " just recently got a new family of ducks. looks like the mamma just hatched her eggs. " he could just see the tiny little orange things off in the distance.

She looked up at him and frowned, then looked to the menu again " Mmm. what a shame, that was a good dish. " she smiled and slid her nail lightly over the menu." how about the beef wellington? that seems rather delicious."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:10 pm

Yuki took his hand in hers and stroked it slowly. "Kade you don't have to worry about me playing you. You have already done enough for me you have nothing else to worry about when it comes to me. I'm not the type of girl to use someone. You can even look into my background if you like. I have no doubt that your father has already done that. He would want to protect you from anyone that would want to harm you." Her words were honest and clear. Her heart was not the type of heart never harm someone for her own gain. But she did not know what to do to put him at ease. Not many would put up with simple conversations if all they wanted to do was use him. Nor would they be able to handle facing the queen.

Michael looked over the details of the beef wellington meal. It did sound good by the details they were showing. "It does sound good. We can try it if you like." He did not want to assume what she wanted to eat. He wanted to make sure that she has an equal say in everything that they did the night.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:29 pm

He looked to her and gave a slight sigh as he let her mess with his hand, the feel of her fingers on his hand senst shivers up his spine. he was liking it. " Oh I know. But one has to be a bit careful when in this situation you know. " He looked down at her and gave her a gentle smile. " Relax, we are just here to enjoy the time out here. "

se smiled and looked up at him. " I would love to try that. It really does sound good. " She took another sip of the champaign,just completely relaxed and loving the fact she was out with her husband and not sitting at home worrying about things. " What are you thinking for dessert?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:52 pm

Yuki could tell that he was enjoying her touch so she kept her hand on his. She enjoyed the effect she had on him. It was not very often that she could act like a girl comfortably. But around him she felt safe enough to let her guard down and act more like a girl. She wanted to be more like that. Maybe she could find someone to be interested in her.

Michael looked over the dessert menu trying to find something that they both would like. He says, "How about chocolate covered cheesecake? We haven't had that in a while. It has been awhile since we've been able to eat what we like."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:07 pm

He relaxed more, just enjoying the moment as she continued to touch him. " come on, there is more sight seeing. " he looked down to her. " one of these days we should do a picnic perhaps."

Her eyes widened as she looked up at him. " That sounds great. I haven't had one of those in a while. " she blushed a bit. " well. not since i was pregnant with our son... I say we should get that. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next