The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Beauty And The Beast Revamped Male needed

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down

The Beauty And The Beast Revamped Male needed - Page 7 Empty Re: The Beauty And The Beast Revamped Male needed

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:28 pm

Ella watched as both the men talked. She was in pain but she did not let it show. She wanted to have fun with her family. She laughed loudly as he got hit with a snow ball but she quickly took cover. Pretty soon everyone but her targeted him. Their way of welcoming him into their family. Ella watched with a smile. Soon it would be her birthday. December 3rd, the beginning of the lunar festival her people celebrate. She did not mind sharing her birthday with the festival.

Back to top Go down

The Beauty And The Beast Revamped Male needed - Page 7 Empty Re: The Beauty And The Beast Revamped Male needed

Post by LadyRaven Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:31 pm

Kaimar got well and truly stuck in with the fight and laughed as pretty much the entire family and many of the staff got involved in pummelling him with snowballs.  Eventually, it was too much and he fell back in the snow, unable to keep up with snow flying from every direction.  He laughed as he rolled around in the snow, but then, as he came to a stop near Ella, he saw something he didn't like.

Getting to his feet, he ignored the next round of snowballs on his back and crouched down to his love.  "Are you ok?"  He asked tenderly.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:55 pm

Ella looks at him with a smile trying to hide her pain, “I am okay my love.” She strokes his face. Her fingers cold to the bone. She says, “It is going to get colder as it gets closer to the Lunar Festival.” She smiles some and kisses his lips. “I was born on the first day of the Lunar Festival, December 3rd. You would think that I would be able to handle the cold better.” She makes the snow hit everyone back gently. Claire and Beatrice say in union, “Hey no fair!” They laugh gently as they reload to strike back.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:09 am

Kaimar tensed a little as he felt how cold Ella's hands were and when she explained it and passed it off, he shook his head.  Her being cold was not and never would be a good thing to him.  He turned his head and smiled as Ella's magic covered her sisters in snow.  He laughed and shook his head as they called their protests in union and then went to reload.  As they launched their attack, Kaimar turned to protect Ella from the worst of it and then scooped her up.

Taking her to the wall, he sat her down carefully and called for some warm blankets and furs.  "We need to keep you warm somehow."  He told her.  The snowball fight calmed down some as well as the others noticed Ella failing a little.  The furs and blankets arrived and Kaimar carefully wrapped them around her to keep her hands and feet and head a little warmer.  As he did this, his mind went over what she had just told him.  She was born on the first Lunar festival.  That was tomorrow!

Kaimar quickly came up with a plan and kissed Ella's covered head, "Chuck has made some hot chocolate."  He said and handed her a mug of it.  "Stay here and keep warm and I'll be back shortly." 

Moving away some, Kaimar pulled Chuck to one side.  "The first Lunar festival is tomorrow, yes?"  He asked his friend.
Chuck nodded, "It is, yes, but it hasn't been celebrated here for more than a century.  We've only celebrated the tithes and in private."  He looked at his friend curiously, "What's on your mind?"
"Ella has just told me that she was born on the same day."  Kaimar said, "It is her birthday tomorrow."
"Oh!"  Chuck said with a sudden and bright smile.  "Then we should celebrate!  Send out gifts to the local villages, anonymously of course, and hold a party or something for Miss Ella."
"That was what I was thinking."  Kaimar said.
"It I settled then."  Chuck told him, "I shall arrange for seasonal fruits and gifts to be sent to the villages and I'll gather up what I can for a party for Miss Ella. Would you like me to scout out a gift for her?"
Kaimar shook his head, "No."  He said, "I will do that myself."
"What will you give her?"  Chuck asked.
Kaimar thought for a moment, "I thought perhaps I could give her my mother's diadem.  Besides the amulet, it was her most prized possession."
"But what about something from your heart?"  Chuck asked.  "The diadem is beautiful and all, but it wasn't bough for her, it was bought for your mother."
Kaimar shook his head then, "I don't know then."  He said honestly as he watched his love.  He smiled distantly, "I know she loves books and she loves anything blue, but I'm afraid that's all I know.  It must be special and it must be something she could have a use for.  She never did strike me as one who would simply gaze at things."
"I'll have Chloe tease some ideas."  Chuck offered.
"Thank you."  Kaimar said and returned to Ella.  She looked cosy and comfortable and he smiled down at her lovingly, "Do you feel any better?"  He asked her.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:34 am

Ella looks at him a moment as she was shielded from the assault. “They are just getting warmed up. You better take cover.” She lets him carry her to the wall and then soon enough she is covered in blankets and furs. She uses an ice shield so that they do not hurt her in their game. She starts draw out a large locket with a blue rose in the center. Golden roses at the boarders. She smiles and says softly, “The locket of life.” She had a dream about it when she was a small child. Every years she gets the urge to draw it right before her birthday. (Sorry I had to help with coupons before I could post.)

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:56 am

(no worries)

Kaimar crouched down in front of her as she took out a large locket.  He furrowed his brow slightly at the blue and golden roses on it.  "The locket of life?"  He asked.  That wasn't what he would have called it.  It looked very similar to something in the castle and it wasn't anything to do with life.  To be frank, it was rather mundane in its use and always had been.  "It reminds me of something in the castle."  He told her, "It sits on a guilded mirror in my private sitting room."  he smiled, "My father used to hang his hats on it.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:16 am

Ella looks at him with a smile and says, “It just made me think of the promise of life returning someday. I had a dream about it when I was very small. There was a little boy who had just lost a family pet and was crying thinking he would never see his best friend again. His mother went to the boy and said, “Do not cry for what has been lost. There is always the promise of seeing the good things again. Life will return again.” She blushes slightly. “But I guess it is pretty stupid…” She slowly starts to rip the drawing up.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:23 am

Kaimar quickly took the drawing from her and folded the torn edges back together again.  "It's not stupid at all."  He said firmly, but kindly.  He gave her the drawing back and smiled lovingly at her.  Around them, it seemed things had calmed down and people were heading back into the castle.  Perhaps the cold was starting to get to them too.

Picking Ella up in his arms, he carried her back inside, but not into the living room where people were gathering around the fire.  Instead, he took her upstairs to his private rooms.  Some of the repairs were still going on, but all in all, it looked in pretty good condition now.  He took her into his private sitting room and carefully put her down on a long couch with a high back.  "I'd like to show you something."  He said and went to the wall.  The object was covered in a sheet and when he pulled it off, he coughed slightly from the dust.  He revealed the mirror he told her about and the blue and gold roses that ran around it.  It even still had a hat hanging on one of them.  "What do you think?"  He asked as he looked back at it.  "This belonged to my father's father.  He made a mirror from the original broach that his mother had given to him." 

He came back to her.  "What you said was true, my angel."  he told her quietly, "He had the mirror made so his mother would know that he remembered what she had said to him.  It's been hung here ever since.  My father used to hang his hats on the roses.  All except the blue ones at the top.  Those, he said belonged to Mother."......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:47 am

Ella smiles as he carries her off somewhere in the castle. Everyone seemed to have gotten cold. Nevertheless, her mind drifted to what going on around her she coughed some when he pulled the sheet off an object. Her eyes widened to see the golden roses and blue rose embedded in the mirror. “That is what I saw I just assumed it was a locket of some sort. It is so beautiful.” She stood up slowly and stood next to him. “At least I am not going crazy…Thank you for showing me this.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:54 am

Kaimar smiled and lifted Ella into his arms again.  "Not as beautiful as you are."  He told her honestly, then turned to look at them both in the mirror.  She looked stunning as always, but he still looked like a monster.  Still, with her in is arms, he could see through that and it made him happy.  "You can have it if you like?"  He said, then patted his head with his free hand.  "Not a hat wearer, as you can see."  he chortled.......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:09 pm

Ella looks at him sensing that he was uncomfortable with his appearance in the mirror. She says, “My love let’s move it to the main hall. So that it can see the rebirth of the castle. Just as his mother said, there is always the promise of seeing the good things again. Life has returned again.” She looks over the mirror and says, “It needs a good polish but other than that, it’s perfect.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:28 pm

Kaimar nodded in agreement and carefully put Ella back down on the couch.  He then reached up and with as much care as he could muster, he took the huge mirror off the wall and leaned it against it.  He then called for some help moving it and within a few minutes eight sturdy porters arrived and took the mirror away.  Satisfied it would find a good place and be on show for everyone, he turned back to Ella.

"It'll be rehung by the end of the day."  he said with some pride.  "What about you?"  He then asked, "Are you feeling a little better now?"......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:40 pm

Ella looks at him a moment watching him move the mirror with some help. She gets back and says kissing his forehead, “I am feeling better but I am still cold. There is a fireplace in the library. Maybe you and I could cozy up to the fire and look at some books for some wedding ideas. So when the time comes that we want to get married, we know what we want.” She strokes his cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:52 pm

Kaimar nodded and liked the idea of sitting together in the library, but the room was vast and would take a while to heat through.  "I have a better idea."  He said, "I have a small study here behind you.  The fire has been going in there all day so it's nice and warm already.  The library is a big room and it's usually kept cool to preserve the books.  It would take a few hours at least to get it warm enough to be comfortable.  I can send someone to collect some books and bring them here instead.  That way, we still get to read together, but somewhere already warm and cosy like."

Moving across the living room, he opened the door to his study and within a minute or two, the warmth seeped through and he stepped inside.  Once inside, he turned the couch in there to face the fire and grabbed up a warm fur skin and put it over the couch so she could snuggle down into it.  He also called for a porter to collect some books from the library and to have some hot tea and some light food sent up.  It would all arrive shortly......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:31 pm

Ella nodded and followed him to the little study. She almost felt like letting out a moan of pleasure from the heat. Clearly, she enjoyed the warmer temperature. She says sitting down once Kaimar has the room set up, “Feels so good in here.” She looks at him with a smile. Once the books were brought up and the trays of food and drink, she looked through the books for a wedding gown idea. She wanted something white that made her feel naked but could handle the wedding festivities.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:38 pm

Kaimar moved to his favourite chair and sat down to watch her go through some books he already had.  They had been his mother's.  After a while, the other books arrived and so did the tea and snacks.  "On your way back, could you stoke up the fire in Miss Ella's rooms, please?"  He asked.  He got a nod and they were left alone again.

He must have sat there for nearly half an hour without so much as an utterance from him.  He could have sat there all day and watched her in silence, he really didn't care.  All the time, he had a distant smile on his face.  "Your birthday."  He said suddenly, "How old will you be?  I remember being told your age when you first arrived, but I've forgotten.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:56 pm

Ella looks at him a moment every now and then offering him a smile. At his question put down the book. She says, “I will be 19 on my birthday. I am not looking forward to it though. My people celebrate the Lunar Festival for an entire week. My birthday has always been overshadowed by it. I understand it is an important festival but just once I would like to have some considerate too.” She drinks some tea slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:00 pm

Kaimar smiled warmly.  19, that was a good age, he thought.  Old enough to bear children without many problems, but young enough to enjoy life and still find new experiences.  he'd only been 20 when he had been turned into the gargoyle he stared at every day in the mirror.  He nodded at her slight resentment of the festival, "I understand."  He replied smoothly as he watched her drink her tea......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:31 pm

Ella looks at him seeing him in deep thought. She says, “My love come sit with me. Come be by my side.” She had found the perfect outfit for him. A black suit with an icy blue undershirt to compliment his eyes. The glow of the fire hit her just right and she seemed to glow with a heavenly glow that would temp any man to do as she asked. Beckoning them to give her anything and everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:40 pm

And Kaimar fell for it hook, line and sinker.  With a word, he moved to her and sat down on the couch.  He moved the furs so he could wrap her in them and cuddle her close.  She seemed to glow with something and he couldn't help but stare at her in love and devotion and perhaps something a little more that he would never dare admit to.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:52 pm

Ella shows him her idea for his suit it drawn out in perfect detail and says, “I combined two different styles of suits and added some personally touches.” She looks at him sensing something was different. She kisses him slowly. Her body pressed against him. “Let’s have a winter wedding. The snow makes everything so beautiful and people are hostile in winter because of all the festivals.” She strokes his cheek her body wanting his.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:07 pm

Kaimar closed his eyes and fell into the kiss.  Despite his gargoyle maw, the kiss was tender and filled with love and when she pressed her body to him through the furs, he held her even closer.  She spoke of a winter wedding and he nodded with his head still to hers.  "I wanted us to wed over the tithes anyway."  He said quietly.  "I would move Heaven and Hell for you, my angel.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:16 pm

Ella smiles and strokes his body and says, “Than we need to set a date my love. I want to be your wife as soon as possible.” She wanted to be his wife not just because of their attraction, but the wedding would link them together. She would gain a deeper understand of him. His feelings, how the curse affected him, and much more. She loved him and wanted to share in everything he felt. His sorrow, his pain, his worry all of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:34 pm

Kaimar sighed softly, though it sounded more a rough growl to Ella.  Still, the smile told her it was anything but unpleasant and he relaxed right back into the couch.  "The day the tithes come."  He said, "In the ballroom.  The sun will set behind the mountains and cast their light into the main windows."  He was already imagining it, standing there with her as she was bathed in the evening light.......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:50 pm

Ella press again him and kisses him again. “The day the tithes come it is then my love. However, will that give us enough time for your suit and my dress to be made? Which form will you be married?” It was a stupid question but she did not know if he wanted to surprise her on their wedding day or not. And to be honest, she was nervous about the wedding night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next