The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Beauty And The Beast Revamped Male needed

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Go down

The Beauty And The Beast Revamped Male needed - Page 4 Empty Re: The Beauty And The Beast Revamped Male needed

Post by LadyRaven Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:17 am

Kaimar wandered the castle anxiously as the repairs were made and he waited for the reply.  It came shortly before dusk and he read it carefully as he wandered around the grand dining hall.  He nodded in understanding and handed the letter back to the pageboy.  "Inform the guard to provide safe passage through the forest for Miss Ella's family."  He said, knowing how dangerous the trek would be.  He then called for a report from his workers.  They checked in one by one and all seemed to be going very well.  Most of the repairs had now been done and it was simply a matter of cleaning up everything to a high shine as it were.

The evening drew closer and Kaimar arrived in his newly repaired bedroom to find several hands making his bed and hanging new curtains and Chuck waiting by his dressing area.  Kaimar lifted a prickled eyebrow at the chicken and then the other as Chuck revealed an adjusted suit that would fit Kaimar's proportions.  "You are joking."  He said with mirth.
"Not in the slightest."  Chuck replied, "You can't received guests, least of all your heart's family, dressed in ragged trousers and an old curtain as a cape."
"Ella is not my heart."  Kaimar said firmly.
"And I'm not your best friend and minion."  Chuck said back with a chortle.  "Besides, Miss Ella's wardrobe had created something for her that needs to be matched at least."
"It has?"  Kaimar asked.
"Indeed!"  Chuck said with a smile, "Miss Ella must be received looking at her best and her wardrobe wanted only the finest silks and lace.  Pale pink and white if memory serves me correctly.  In response, it is only polite that you match her in blue.  I thought a dark royal would suit you best, Sir."
Kaimar growled, but conceded.  "Very well."  He said, "Let us get on with it then."

Meanwhile, in Ella's room, the bed was quickly being rejuvenated and new silks were being hung around the canopy.  In the wardrobe, her new dress was being stitched together and a hot bath was run.  The girl that had once appeared to her from the wall, Chuck's sister Chloe, emerged to help Ella.  "We need to have you looking your best, Miss Ella."  She said warmly, "The Master has a big surprise for you.  His workers have been hard at it since this morning to make the castle presentable and the wardrobe has been hard at work too making you a fine dress to be received in.  Everyone is excited for you, Miss Ella."
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

The Beauty And The Beast Revamped Male needed - Page 4 Empty Re: The Beauty And The Beast Revamped Male needed

Post by Guest Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:02 am

Ella looks at Chole a moment there was a surprise for her? But why? She did not do anything worth celebrating. But she knew that there was an occasional festival or two being celebrated. She could hear the water running for her bath. She says slowly, "Everyone has sounded so busy. Whatever he has planned must be important." She slowly gets up getting curious now. What could it be? A ball of some sort? She went to the bathroom and slowly got in the tub.

Meanwhile Roger sees the servants that Kaimar sent to make sure that they had a safe trip. The girls squealed in disgust at their misshapened forms. Needless to say that they did not have as open hearts as Ella.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:38 am

After much fighting and several bruises on Chuck's part, Kaimar was finally what he considered to be presentable.  The suit fit him perfectly and the coat tails took the eye away from his tail a little.  The trousers were a snug fit, but shaped to his awkward legs easily.  Shoes were pointless unless they had toe pieces for his claws and that was as useful as a chocolate teapot, or so Chuck thought.  Instead, he had pristine white covers that should be intended to cover black smarts.  All in all, he looked nearly a fine gentleman for a gargoyle.

In Ella's room, the young miss was washed from head to toes carefully.  She didn't need to do anything at all, such was the care Chloe and her friends took of her.  Her new dress was finished and was hung carefully on the wardrobe door.  The wardrobe had created a masterpiece ball gown with all the accessories Ella could dream of.  The dress was pale blue on white, suiting her complexion and complimenting her eyes.  There were matching white gloves and white silk slippers with a small silver heel.  Also, the jewellery cabinet, not to be outdone by the wardrobe, created a stunning silver necklace and earrings and several silver and diamond bangles and a stunning tiara.  Ella would look like royalty and then some by the time they finished with her.

Around the castle, every last servant emerged from the walls and despite their grotesque features, every last one of them got dressed in their finest outfits.  The livery was washed and pressed ready for the valets and footmen to serve and Chuck's livery was pressed and waiting for him in the servants quarters.  Everyone was looking forward to the festival and to meeting Ella's family.  On the road, the protocol ignored the young ladies screeches of disgust.  They were used to it.  They remained polite and curious for the entire trip and one young male even went so far as to offer his own cloak to one of the girls as night fell in the forest.  "Here you are Miss."  he said politely, "I noticed you were beginning to shiver."  He offered up his best smile that he hoped wasn't too frightening and then went to the back of the carriage for more blankets should the others begin feeling the cold too....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:31 pm

Ella tried not to giggle as they washed feet. She was ticklish pretty much everywhere on her body but it was worse on her feet. Then when she practically glowed from being so clean, she got in the dress that was made for her. The dress was pale blue on white, suiting her complexion and complimenting her eyes. She spun around in it for a moment to make sure it was real. “This is so beautiful! Thank you!” Her voice filled with joy and appreciation. She carefully put on the matching white gloves. She did not want to tear them and she had never had anything like them, so they were precious to her. The white silk slippers with the small silver heel were a little tricky to put on but she was able to pull it off. She braided her hair before the jewelry was applied so her hair was out of the way. Then when it was alright, she made her way to the main hall curious as to why everyone was so dressed up.

Meanwhile the girls hid and shied away from the servants when they came close to them. Roger rolled his eyes in disgrace. “Forgive them their mother raised a bit differently than Ella was raised. They do not know how to show proper respect.” Not long after they arrived at the castle. The girls eagerly scrambled to get out of the cart. Roger followed after them feeling eerie about this place.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:33 am

Chloe felt as happy as Ella did when she watched the young woman turn in her dress and thank the bedroom for their efforts.  She looked such a vision, angelic and regal, it was hard not to be swept up in the joy of watching her.  "Should you wish, Miss Ella."  The distorted girl-doll told her, "The wardrobe will create a dress like this anytime you would like one.  I think the vanity will be eager to do the same.  You can dress like royalty every day if you want to."  She then disappeared to find her own best clothes for when Ella's family arrived.

Meanwhile, through the castle, the repairs were continuing, but all the cosmetic work had been done and everywhere looked clean and as new as it could be under the circumstances.  Crystal chandeliers lit everything up in a glorious fine light and every table top was covered in plume after plume of blue roses that on closer examination, revealed to be a darker version of the blue in Ella's dress, showing just how much she was loved.  The floors were covered in luscious rugs and runners and everything metal had a high shine to them.  Every fireplace was lit, warming the castle and making it oddly cosy and in the dining hall, the table was laid with the best lace clothes, finest silverware and precious china.  The candelabras were highly polished and lit with tall candles.  In the ballroom, all was made ready for the festival dance.  The floor gleamed from a deep polish and the chandelier above glittered with candlelight.  And finally, upstairs, the guest wing was ready to receive Ella's family with fresh linen on new tall canopied beds.  In fact, apart from the hideous statues that could not be changed, the castle looked almost as it had done before the curse was levied 500 years ago.

In the study, Kaimar paced nervously as he waited for both Ella to arrive there and for her family to arrive in the main hall.  This was such a huge step for him and he wasn't sure how well he could behave himself.  Chuck was a massive relief to him, but he had left now to greet the family in the courtyard.  And so, he continued to pace nervously before he finally lost patience and stepped outside the study.  The door faced the main stairs and as he stepped out he saw what he could only describe as an angel walking down them.  Such was the shock and awe of his once prisoner, he grabbed at the doorframe, digging his claws in should he keel over.  She looked so beautiful, so perfect.  As she crossed the hall, he let go of the doorframe and stumbled towards her.  His huge maw hanging open, Kaimar couldn't help but fall to his knees at her feet and stare at her with his heart thudding in his chest.  "Ella!"  He breathed as he leaned back on his claws and took in her radiance.  For the first time, he finally saw what the others had.  She was the one.  She was the answer.  And she had his heart.

In the courtyard, the carriage finally arrived and Chuck happily greeted them at the steps of the main door.  He bowed low to Roger.  "My name is Charles."  he said warmly, "I am the head valet to Lord Kaimar, your host for the festival.  I warmly welcome you to our home and I trust your journey was comfortable."  As he lifted his head again, he saw the fear and disgust in the faces of Ella's sisters and he felt his heart sink somewhat.  The sadness showed in his black eyes as he turned and led them into the castle.  "I understand that we must seem hideous and cruel to your eyes, but please, I assure you, we mean you neither harm nor malice.  The ancient curse has left us disfigured this way, but only what is outside.  Our hearts and minds are still as they were."  He half turned to Roger, seeing the nervousness perhaps about him.  "A lot of things have changed since your time here, Sir."  He said, "Miss Ella has seen to that.  As you can see, the castle has been undergoing serious repair work and rejuvenation.  Unfortunately, the curse prevents us replacing or hiding the statues and remnants, but what we can change, has been.  The guest wing has been rebuilt and refurbished to a high standard should you wish to stay over during the festival.  Each room is equipped to handle anything you need and desire and there has been no expense or time spared in making your stay as comfortable and respectful as possible."  He led them into the main hall to the bottom of the stairs were several distorted young men quickly made their way up with the luggage, while Chuck stayed at the bottom.  "We have an hour or so before dinner is served so that you may settle in as you wish.  You are free to wander, but I would ask that for privacy sake, you do not enter the royal wing.  Should you become lost, just say and the walls will guide you back.  Once again,"  He bowed low in respect, "Welcome."
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:15 am

Ella nodded as they offered to make her more dresses like this. She had never been treated so nicely before but she knew that she deeply appreciated everything everyone had done for her. As she descended from the staircase into the main hall she saw the prince's reaction and her cheeks went red. She made her way closer to him. She says while trying to calm her heart, "I take it you like how I look. But I don't look nearly as good as you do. Maybe we should have festivals more often." She sees out of the corner of her eye, that Chuck has brought someone into the Castle. "We have visitors? But you don't allow anyone in." She takes a closer look in her eyes widened with surprise. Her whole family is here. He let them come. She looks back at the prince. "Thank you." She was going to run to them when she looked at Chuck's eyes, her joy was instantly gone. She walked over to Chuck and strokes his cheek. Using a little magic to make his face the way it should be. "Don't let my sisters get to you. They were raised to think they were better than everyone else." She hugs her father gently. Roger hugs her back and says, "You always knew how to handle your sisters better than I do." She turns to her sisters and they instantly knew they were going to get scolded. Ella says calmly but sternly, "You three will behave yourselves and treat everyone with respect or I will turn you into three wort covered toads." She I was joking of course but it always kept them in line.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:15 am

Kaimar couldn't speak the words to confirm what she had said, but he could nod, so he did.  He more than liked what he saw, he loved it!  He offered up his best smile as he struggled to find his feet, but as he did, she had turned away from him and gone back to the stairs.  Her family had finally arrived.  He didn't make to follow her, not yet.  She deserved some time with them, so he made his way into the ballroom instead and began to look around.  Servants were everywhere, making sure everything was perfect and it was.  The band instruments were ready and they began playing in practice.  Kaimar couldn't help himself as his feet began to move around the floor in a simple waltz with himself.

In the hall, chuck smiled warmly at Ella and turned his hand into her cheek as he felt his features changing.  He wanted so badly to keep it that way, but he knew Ella would weaken quickly.  "Please miss Ella."  He said as he touched her hand, "Don't weaken yourself again.  After 500 years, I'm fine, I promise."  He then turned his attention back to Roger and the three sisters as they were scolded by Ella.  He smiled discretely before returning his attention back to Ella.  "I must say, you look a vision in that gown, Miss Ella.  I can imagine the master will fall over himself when he sees you.  If he didn't love and adore you before, he surely will now when he sees finally what we have."  he coughed into his feathered hand then and smiled, returning to his polite nature.  "The guest wing is ready for your family to settle in and there's some time before the dinner gong.  Perhaps we could all meet in the main lounge first and give the staff time to serve?  I am sure, Sir Roger, that you may need a drink or three, having seen what we are fully."....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:44 am

Ella blushed deeply as Chuck complimented her. But then her eyes grow wide a little bit. She had left the prince to deal with her sisters. She bows her head. "Everyone please get settled in and behave yourselves. I will meet you all in the main lounge once I recollect our host." She makes her way back to the prince's side. She watches him quietly waltz by himself. She wanted to join in but she didn't know how to waltz.

Roger looks at Chuck now that he was changed. He says, "A drink or two would be nice to warm up ourselves. I have never seen Ella look so happy so I'm glad that she likes it here. Clearly things have changed since I was last here." The oldest sister Claire bows her head. Her long blonde hair clearly in a mess from the ride here. She asks, "Could we girls have a place to freshen up? The ride here kind of wrecked our nerves a bit."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:52 am

Chuck was a little surprised that he wasn't changing back to his chicken form already, but he cherished the change nonetheless.  With a broad smile, he regarded one of the sisters as she spoke to him.  He nodded with that same smile, "Of course."  he said, "Your rooms all have private bathrooms and all your luggage has been placed.  Should you desire something different, just ask the wardrobes and they will create whatever you like."  He held his hand out politely to show them upstairs and then turned back to Roger.  "There is a large decanter of fine claret in the study.  I feel I need a stiff drink myself and enjoy Miss Ella's magic while it lasts."  He then turned to lead Roger to the study for that drink.

In the ballroom, Kaimar didn't notice Ella at first.  It was only the quiet chuckles from the staff that broke his reverie enough to turn around and see her.  He stopped immediately and bowed to Ella.  "Forgive me."  He said, "I was in a world of my own.  I used to dance often with Mother before she died.  I feel perhaps she is with me now, such is the magic you've drawn in this place.  Do you dance at all?"......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:07 pm

Claire and the other two sisters smiled and bowed politely before going to their rooms to freshen up. Clearly even though Ella was the youngest sister, she was the boss and when she says something the other girls listened. Roger follows Chuck to the study. He says, "Ella is very gifted at magic and she will not be able to stop using it now. Once you start using magic it becomes a part of you. A part of you that can't be taken away. But I am glad that she is using it for good like her mother. I was worried the magic would corrupt her heart."

Meanwhile in the ballroom, Ella looked at the Prince with a deep blush on her cheeks. "Where I come from nobles are the only ones who get to learn to waltz and other forms of classy dance. My family and I are well off but are not considered Noble. But I would love to learn how to dance like that."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:16 pm

Chuck nodded in agreement, "Oh, she is most gifted in magic."  He said warmly, "And such a big heart with it.  Miss Ella is truly a gift."  He made it to the long table and poured the claret into fine crystal glasses.  He handed one to Roger and then started sipping at his own.  The feel of it washing over his human lips brought a pleasure to him that he'd long forgotten and he sighed softly.  "Had she not have stolen the master's heart, she may very well have taken mine instead.  Sir, your daughter is truly an angel in heart and soul and if the fates see fit, I sincerely hope the master can claim her heart in return and break this awful curse.  That is the greatest magic of all."  He held up his glass in cheers.  "Oh!"  he put his glass down, "I nearly forgot to ask you, Sir."  He smiled, "During the festival, it's customary for the women to be formerly introduced to the ball.  I am ashamed to admit that I know not your daughters names, or your last name, Sir."

Kaimar came forward to the door and bowed his head, holding out his massive clawed hand for her to take.  "Nobles are noble only in name."  He said with respect.  "You are far more noble than they could ever hope to be.  Come, the waltz is easy."  He led her into the floor and stood up as straight as Ella could reach comfortably.  "Two steps forward, one to the side."  He explained as the music began, "Then two steps back and turn."  He began to move carefully, giving her time to move her own feet so he didn't stand on them....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:40 pm

Roger chuckles as Chuck seem to be enjoying the company. "Your master is not the only one who has falling for Ella. She has a way about her that makes everyone around her feel like all their worries have disappeared. Many men have asked her for her hand but she has denied them all. Maybe because she could see through any person and see the bad things that they can do. But if she does give her heart to your master, I hope he treats her with love and respect. Because to see such a kind soul be treated badly, would be such a horrible thing." he saw the worry in Chuck's eyes. "My last name is Matthews. My eldest daughter's name is Claire. She is the one that spoke to you about freshening up. Beatrice is the one with the black hair. She has an awful temper. And then there is Rachel. She is the one with the blood red hair. She loves gossip and will do anything she has to get what she wants."

Ella follows Kaimar's instructions carefully after taking his hand and letting him lead her on to the dance floor. "I am sorry for leaving you so rudely earlier. My sisters had upset Chuck and I wanted to put them in their place before they cause any more harm. My sisters are not very well mannered when it comes to other people's feelings. And because I see everyone here as my friends, I am very protective of all of you. Especially you Kaimar. I don't want them to make you feel any less than the kind man you are. After all you did open up your home and now my family."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:52 pm

Chuck nodded and made a mental note of everything.  "Thank you Sir."  He said with respect, "And thank you for the heads up.  I'm sure Rachel will find enough gossip to keep her going for life here and I'm sure we will see Beatrice's temper soon enough also.  Claire, I don't know.  She seems to have a level head on her, but I sense she will keep us all on our toes, so to speak.  You have a wonderful family."  After sipping more of his claret, Chuck noticed the time.  "Oh my, I have to go."  He said, "The dinner gong will go in a few minutes and I have to be ready in the dining room."  He bowed to Roger and then left.

Kaimar moved Ella carefully around the floor and he smiled as she apologised for earlier.  "You needn't worry yourself."  He said, "To be honest."  He laughed nervously, "After seeing you, I needed a moment to catch my breath and think.  You were such a vision to me, I felt as though my heart might explode."  He laughed again as he turned her slowly and then carried on, "I don't know why exactly."  And he honestly didn't, "But I had to let it sink in that the angel I saw really was you."  he smiled and moved back to kiss her hand tenderly.  "And don't worry about your family meeting me.  I'm used to the shrieks of terror and disgust from outsiders.  There is little they could do to hurt me, or anyone here.  The only one I care about tonight, is you.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:17 pm

Ella blushed deeply as Kaimar spoke so kindly about her family. "A gentle man like you should not have to be used to such behavior." She stands up on her toes and kisses him softly on the cheek. She was trying to show him how she feels about him. She was never very good at expressing her feelings. But at least she was trying. Roger nodded as Chuck had to leave and he slowly made his way to the ballroom. He arrived just in time to see Ella kiss Kaimar on the cheek. He saw the look in her eyes. He says softly, "Be careful my daughter. He could hurt you deeply."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:25 pm

Kaimar almost flinched as Ella reached up to kiss his cheek.  Part of him wanted to swat her away and run off somewhere, but it didn't happen.  Instead, he closed his eyes and turned his head down so she didn't have to reach so far.  "I am no gentleman."  He said quietly, "And I'm not a good person either, Ella.  Your kindness has been unwavering to me and I'm grateful that you've given me a chance, but you must understand."  He moved his head back slightly, still feeling the warmth of her kiss on his tough scaled cheek.  "I don't want to hurt you, I never want to hurt you."  He cupped her cheek tenderly, "But I am what I am.  No amount of kindness, or tenderness or magic can change that.  I will always be a gargoyle with a nasty temper."  He looked down then and let out a heavy sigh.  "You deserve far better than me, my angel."

In the dining hall, the gong was rung and Chuck quickly took his place as the furniture around the table sprung to life and started gathering to serve the dinner.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:44 pm

Ella looks at him with a sad heart. She says calmly, "I don't care if you remain a gargoyle for all time. I will not leave you no matter how hard you push me away." She takes his face in her hands. She gently kisses him on the lips before she turned and went to gather her father and sisters. She walked passed her father and found her sisters. Each of them hugged her before everyone walked to the dining hall.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:22 pm

Kaimar closed his eyes as she took his hideous face in her hands and spoke to him.  Her touch was all but perfect, but then she did something else.  She kissed him.  It took less than a heartbeat for his soul to soar and his whole body to come alive with it.  He so badly wanted to return it, but before the notion could strike him, she had gone again and he felt his heart ache.  Never had he felt anything like this and no matter how much he tried to deny it, he wanted her to do it again.  And again.  And again.  He opened his eyes in time to see her leave for the dining hall with her family and so he simply stood there staring at the space she had occupied.  Was this what love felt like?

As the family entered the dining hall, the chairs moved from the table for them to sit and the serving trolleys came forward to serve the meal.  Each was seated and then they waited for the master to arrive.

Kaimar eventually made it into the dining hall, but he looked as though his world had shattered, but also, he looked a little befuddled and unsure of himself.  Chuck didn't know this look, but he did know Ella had everything to do with it.  The chair moved for Kaimar and the gargoyle sat down with a bow to Roger.  "It is good to see everyone settled in."  He said as the first course was served.  Wild mushroom soup.  "And it's good to have guests around the table again.  It's been so long."  He smiled to Roger, but his eyes couldn't stay away from Ella for long....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:34 pm

Ella smiled as everyone sat down at the table. Everything was going good so far. No one has died yet. She watches as Claire had issues with her spoon. Ella showed her an easier way to hold it. Claire had a muscle condition that made it hard for her to hold things. Then she looked at Kaimar with a smile. She did not like mushrooms so she didn't eat much but she was glad that everyone else liked it. She sips her drink quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:40 pm

Claire wasn't the only one having trouble with the spoon and after only a few minutes trying and failing to keep a grasp of it, he put it down.  "I apologise for this."  He said to his guests, but mostly to Ella.  "My claws are getting in the way and I'm hungry.  Would anyone mind if I drank from the bowl?"  He picked up the precious china carefully and held it out slightly before he carefully sipped it.  As it happened, he found the others beginning to laugh almost happily and soon enough, both Claire and Rachel copied the move.  Kaimar smiled at this and drank his soup.

After the soup, the second course emerged from the trolleys.  Roasted goose with potatoes and root vegetables.  It was served up and Kaimar looked at his knife and fork with concern. With a nervous smile, he began cutting and stabbing with his claws instead of using the silverware.  It was all he could manage, but he kept it all surprisingly clean and polite.  he looked up a few times to make sure nobody minded what he was doing....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:02 pm

Ella smiled as everyone seemed to get along and did not mind when Kaimar used his hands. It seemed things were going to be okay. When the second course came, Ella's hands began to shake. She was in pain again. Rachel looks at her and says, "Go ahead and eat with your fingers Ell bear. From what I hear, you did a nasty big spell for our host. Shouldn't you know by now that your magic doesn't do any good?" There was a hint of malice in her voice. "Or didn't you learn from your mama's death?" Ella stopped eating and got up from the table. Tears stream down her face. She runs up to her room crying. Roger glares at Rachel. "That was uncalled for." She sticks up her nose. "Felt good to me."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:15 am

All was going well and Kaimar actually began enjoying himself.  But then it all changed.  One of Ella's sister, Rachel, started speaking with such malice and it literally forced Ella from the table.  Kaimar immediately stood up and lifted his chin in anger.  He moved away from the table as Rachel was scolded, but it was clear her father's authority meant little, if nothing at all.  "Excuse me."  He said coldly and made for the door.  "When you have finished, feel free to occupy the ballroom.  I will return shortly."  Quite calm and collected considering he quite badly wanted to send Rachel flying through the window.

Once upstairs, Kaimar went to Ella's room, but he didn't knock this time.  He simply walked and went to the bed where she laid crying.  "Ella."  He said calmly, "Please, return downstairs with me.  Do not let her see that she has hurt you.  Having been that person, I know the pleasure in feeling that hurt.  Do not allow her that pleasure, my angel.  Show her that you are stronger."  He came to the bed and crouched down to be eye level with her.  "Show her the powerful and loving creature that I know and adore.  You are better than she could ever hope to be, my love and I will not allow her spiteful tongue to ruin such a lovely occasion."  He didn't realise it then, but he'd admitted his love and devotion to her.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:39 am

Ella looks at Kaimar with tears going down her face. She says her body shakes, “I have done nothing to her to deserve that. I have taken care of my sisters as long as I can remember. I have been a slave in my own home for them because I care about them.” She pressed her body into his crying on his chest. “I do not want to be a slave anymore Kaimar. I want to live my life here with you and the others as a free woman. They are not my children to take care of.” She looked at him not wanting to sound like a spoiled brat.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:45 am

Kaimar put his massive hands around Ella without hesitation and felt his heart soar to the heavens at her words.  "You will never be a prisoner here again, my angel."  He promised, "And it would be my honour to give you my home as your own.  You need never care for anyone but yourself here."  He kissed the top of her head as gently as he could and then pulled away a little so he could regard her once more.

"Now, will you come back downstairs?"  He asked softly, "And dance with me?  Be my noble queen for the night and show your sister just what she's missing out on.  I may be a gargoyle, a monster in her eyes, but I'm telling you now, the monster in her has nothing.  I have everything and now so, do you.  Come.  By my queen and dance with me.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:58 am

Ella felt safe in his embrace and she heard his words carefully. She looks up at him as he broke the embrace. “I will gladly go back and dance with you.” She takes his face in her hands again. “But I must ask for something.” She strokes his cheek. “Please do not let my family stay longer than a week. Claire and my father are good people but the other two; I do not know how well I could handle them longer than that. I may end up turning them into frogs before the night is through.” She kisses him gently on the lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:06 am

Kaimar felt his heart soar again as she kissed him and he nodded, "Whatever you wish, my angel."  He said, "And as for your other sisters, I feel being frogs would not be punishment enough for hurting you.  I'd have them dragged into the walls and made as hideous as me.  That will teach them."  he smiled and leaned forward, kissing her of his own volition before he got to his feet and held out his hand.

Leading her back down to the ballroom, he entered with his head up proudly and smiled down at Ella.  The others had already been introduced, so it was rather prudent for them to arrive last.  And as he felt they should be, together.  "Introducing Lord Kaimar Lucian Darkheart!"  Chuck called with pride, "And Lady Ella Matthews!"  All the servants began to applaud and music began playing.
Kaimar looked down at Ella again and bowed low to her.  "May I have this dance, my lady?"  He asked formerly.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next