The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escaping the Colosseum (Closed,R?)

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Escaping the Colosseum (Closed,R?) - Page 6 Empty Re: Escaping the Colosseum (Closed,R?)

Post by questor Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:00 am

The guards were about to grab him and Marcus was ready to thrust his sword into him when the man spoke. Marcus looked from the man to Leo when he spoke. He knew her it seemed. Then she confirmed it and Marcus raised a brow at the revelation that he was her brother. "Well now." Marcus said as he lowered his sword. "Your brother is he? He is going to get himself killed by his curiousity."

He put an arm about her waist and sighed. "A moment more and he would have been ......." he looked at her. "Well we had best invite him in to talk." he said and waved the guards away. "So you have been here for a while. What can you tell us of this land?"

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Escaping the Colosseum (Closed,R?) - Page 6 Empty Re: Escaping the Colosseum (Closed,R?)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:13 am

Leo looked to him "I know Marcus" she said and looked to her older brother who didn't seem all that happy with Marcus after noticing the pair were in the same tent and how they reacted to one another. "I've been here several years. There aren't any roman settlements here that I'm aware of and it's a generally peaceful land. Some natives can be a little hostile towards strangers for a while but grow used to their presence quickly" he said after the guards had left. "Also Leotie why didn't you say you were coming and what happened why did you leave?"
"Long story I'm afraid" she said to him and he ruffled her hair "Ok, I get it, just don't get into trouble here either" he chuckled.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:05 pm

"Well since you are here, you might as well stay awhile. We could use a guide to keep us away from those that might not welcome us in their lands." Marcuis told him. "I am sure we can find you suitable quarters."

The Emperor was fumming still that the escaped slaves and traitorous cohorts had escaped. All any knew is that they had took ships across the sea to the lands there. There was only small parts of the coastal areas in northen Africa that Rome owned. Carthage had been conqured and was now a part of the Roman Empire and a couple other areas further east. But still the legions of Rome and those that they formed from the local populace ranged further out, trying to conqure all it could. But the emperor had little hope that the rebels would run afoul of those legions.

It was a few days later, after Raven had showed up, that Leo and Marcus ran into trouble. He had Leo accompany him on a hunting outing. With such a large force of people traveling the land, they needed to hunt daily and search for other types of food as well. That is when they were captured by Roman soldiers. They were however unaware of who they were or of the massive military force out of their line of vision. Leo and Marcus were taken to a city that was only half built. Many buildings were being constructed as well as the wall surrounding it.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:26 pm

When they were first caught Leo was quick to try and hide her wings, nervous about what would happen if they spotted her wings since it could get worse or better for them both. She looked around the half built city and looked to Marcus mouthing that it seemed to be a new place. Luckily they did not know they were. Being thrown in a make shift cell Leo stayed close to Marcus thinking about what to do and then remembered her brother would notice if they did not appear back at camp.

"Maybe if they do see my wings we can bargain for a release" she said not telling him her full plan as of yet, knowing he would definitely not agree to it since it meant she'd be left behind if the situation became too bad. "But it can make things worse as well, for example both me and my father ended up in that place because fo our wings" she said in a hushed tone to him as she tried to think of another way out as well, for back up.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:11 am

There were no questions asked at the time of their capture. Both had been armed and with weapons of good quality. The soldiers that captured them knew better then to question them. They would let others more qualified do that. They were marched through the city to center where the govenor's palace stood. It too was in a state of being built. But it was complete enough for the govenor to take up residence there.

Once they were brought into his presence he sat up straighter in his offical seat of power. "Well what have you brought us?" he asked.

A centurian moved forward looking Marcus over and then he pushed up the sleeve of Marcus' tunic up and revealed the tatoo showing he had been a part of a Roman Legion. The Centurian stepped back "He is or was a member of a Legion."

The govenor looked down at Marcus and Leo. "Well, which is it?"

"Was a Centurian in the Fifth Legion, Third Cohort. I served well and was granted land near Carthage for my service. But Pirates attacked our ship and we were taken prisoners. We managed to escape a few days ago after the pirates sold us to slavers." The first part was true but the rest was lies, lies he hoped the govenor would beleive.

"Carthage. Ahhhhhhh you are a lucky man to have been granted land there. It is not Rome but it is civilization, more then this place will ever be." He waved the soldiers that had brought them away. He then turned to the Centurian, "Find them quarters and some suitable clothes." Turning back to Marcus and Leo, "when you are refreshed and rested, join me for dinner tonight. I would hear all about what has been going on in Rome."

The Centurian saluted the goveror and then bade the two of them to follow him. Marcus looked at Leo and shugged his shoulders, as he grinned. It seemed the govenor craved news and the life back in Rome. What he didn't know, he would have to make up.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:13 pm

Leo shifted uneasily where she stood, she kept her wings in tightly so as not to be exposed and listened quietly to the conversation. She listened to everything and gave a slight nod when they were told to rest and refresh themselves before dinner.

When she was in the room she waited until they were gone and flexed out her wings before she went to go wash up, cautious of anyone who stepped in the room, hearing the door go she moved quickly to the door "Hey let me in I have some clothes for you"
"Just put them outside" she said deepening her voice and waited "geez what are you so nervous about?" he pushed at the door and she managed to persuade him that he really shouldn't come in, saying she liked her privacy when bathing.
"Fine then the clothes are outside"

Looking to the tunic she relaxed and pulled in it changing into it afterwards and once more folding her wings in tightly, she also asked for some bandages in order to treat a wound herself and used that to disguise herself again, she went to whereMarcus was and knocked "Hey you ready?" she asked him curiously.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:54 am

Being so far from Rome, it would take time for word of the gladiator revolt to reach the far out post of the Roman Empire. Marcus felt that as long as the others were not discovered that they would be safe and he and Leo could bluff their way through their time in the city. All he had to do was to keep the Govenor's entertained with stories of Rome.

When Leo came to see if he was ready, he was dressed in the garb of a centurian. It seemed the Govenor wanted to honor him in that way. "Odd wearing this, when it has been so long since I actually wore this type uniform." he told her. He looked her over to make sure her wings did not show. He chukled, "I wonder if they would think you a messenger of the gods if they say your wings?" he told her as he placed a hand at the small of her back and lead her from the room towards the banquet hall.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:36 pm

She nodded "Most likely but then I have a feeling it'd be worse if he found out I was female and a so called messenger" she said to him bluntly "So I'd rather keep the wings hidden at least and do I really look so much like a boy still?" she asked him since she'd been given young boy robes. "and that uniform does suit you very well Marcus" she smiled at him, he did look very handsome in them to her but she wasn't going to tell him that completely.

Letting him lead her through the man smiled and looked to the pair, "Hmm he is a very feminine young boy isn't he?" said the man smiling and Leo sighed not sure whether to just let him think what he liked but, she didn't fancy any of the servants walking into her room so spoke up "I'm actually female, I just keep my hair short sir" she said bluntly.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:04 am

The govonor raised a brow at Leo telling him she was a woman but only dressing like a boy. Marcus smiled and said, "When the pirates attacked it was thought best to disguise her. You know what the pirates would have done if they had found out she was a woman." The govenor nodded his head as he sat back in his chair. Many were the tales of what the pirates did to prisoners, especially women.

Servants seated the two of them close to the Govenor and the food and wine began to arrive. To Marcus it felt like the old days. Some of the good times that he missed. Almost immediately the Govenor began asking about Rome and Marcus smiled and began telling him of the recent events that he had found out about. The gossip about various Senetors and their wives. He told them of the games, who was the favorites, excluding himself of course.

Wine was poured and Marcus drank but slowly, not wanting to get drunk and betray himself or Leo. The food was delicious and he knew that his troops and the people with them would love to have feasted on it. As he talked with the Govenor, he asked questions himself, and found out that over half the legion there were made up of conscripts of the local population. That was very interesting information. The people building the city were also native to the land. There were a few wealthy land owners with a few guards of their own and less then two cohorts of Roman Soldiers. These would be men with their familes, or single men that had no real loyalty to Rome except Duty as soldiers and of course to be paid. There were also a few merchants that had come from the Empire to set up shop and hopped to do well. A plan began forming in his mind.

Then the Govenor asked Leo about herself. Why she was journeying so far from home and about her Family and the like. Marcus hoped she had a good story to tell. A woman of good stature would not be traveling alone and not just to be traveling.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:45 pm

Leo listened to what was said in silence sipping the wine she found such things a little bitter to her taste so put it down on the table. Turning to the Govenor she spoke up about why she had been travelling so far from home and thought carefully "There weren't any doctors on one of the ships, my father was a little eccentric so he taught me a lot about natural remedies and such when I was young as well as how to treat injuries of all kinds. The captain allowed me aboard the ship after seeing my skills with one of his injured. But then as you know we ran into Pirates" she said to him. It was half true at least so she wasn't lying she was a herbalist and had been taught by her father. She'd twisted her story only a little anyway. She stayed seated and relaxed where she was eating the food.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:05 am

The Govenor smiled and nodded. "You have medical training, that is good. We need one like you here, there are so few and this......... this place has all sorts of foul things that injure or make one sick. You skills will be of great use and you will be well compensated for your time and aid."

Marcus grinned and sipped some more wine. The Govenor was drinking more then he really should have. He had a feeling his plans would be easier then he thought. He would have to discuss his thoughts with Leo and then somehow get back with the others and let them know.

The banquet went on until the Govenor passed out and was helped out of the hall. Everyone else there made their way from it and Marcus helped Leo up began telling her of his plans. So far from Rome, with troops that with the right incentive would turn against it and a city that was almost built. The women and children of the exslaves would have a comfortable and safe place to live. His gladiators and soldiers would also have a place to call home. But to do so would involve some planning and time.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:09 am

Leo looked to Marcus wondering why she was being helped up and looked to him as he told her his plans nodding "Yeah somewhere secure for them would be a good idea, but what do we tell him about the rest in order to let him take them in as well?" she asked him, "I was thinking about saying there was another pirate ship we found stranded and noticed there was a lot of people there, as for the others, we'll have to think of something for them carefully, after all if he knows that well, the arena chaos" she whispered "then he might piece it together" she said to him and sighed ruffling her hair. She looked to him waiting for him to comment as she tried to figure out what they'd do. But a city they could actually live in would be good.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:26 pm

Marcus could see that she did not understand fully what he was planning. It would be a take over of the city entirely with the help of those in the Legion that would work with him and the others in capturing the city, but without much blood shed. He wanted to have the soldiers on his side, the civilian population would not be harmed but would wake up and find themselves under the rule of a new Leader.

Planning would have to be done, he would have to test the waters, so to speak, on what the feelings of the soldiers. If they were not content, had no real love for Rome and desired a change, then they would be quite ripe for revolt. It would take a little time to get in touch with his soldiers and gladiators and get a feel for what the feelins of the Legion was before he could act.

He took Leo back to their quarters and explained everthing in detail. There would be no trying to explain the over two thousand men and women out there. "This city being where it is inland from the coast, shows that it is on a trade route. It will be very profitable and give our people a chance at a life that was taken from them. Rome is far away and will take time to even try to come to terms with the loss of territory they have claimed. By that time I hope we can find allies here that will help us should Rome send an army."

Taking over two thousand people deeper into the northern part of the continent would be fool hardy and would result in many deaths. Here at least they would have a fighting chance to survive. But first they had to get in touch with their people.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:31 am

Leo listened more carefully this time and nodded "I see, well shall we send a message to the people there, Shiru came with me" she said smiling at the falcon who sat on the window ledge preening himself rather happily. "Also he's less likely to be attacked than a pigeon to be honest" she said to him "but who's shoulder do we send him to, he knows a few people there but I need to tell him the name of the person to take the message to" she said thinking to herself on the people in which she knew her falcon would recognise and who would be best to send him to.

"Also I know that it would be suspicious if we leave quickly as well" she said "so we have to stay here" she said to him.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:21 am

"It will be easier for you to slip out and get back to them." Marcus said. "You can fly from here and no one is going to be looking up at the sky for some one leaving or returning."

Anthony had to just sit tight for a while and keep any patrols from finding the group. That would be difficult to do, over two thousand people is something one can not hide for long. But a good story of why they were there would help.

He helped her undo her bandages about her and held her tunic up longer then necessary looking at her lovely tits. Sighing he pulled it down and then kissed her as his arms went about her. "Be safe and be careful." he told her. He looked at her with such warmth in his eyes.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:39 am

Leo nodded "Ok then and I'll help him come up with a story as well, that way we have nothing to worry about" she said softly to him, she let him help her undo the bandages and looked to him waiting for him to drop her tunic before feeling his arms around her. Kissing him back she smiled "Marcus, I'll be safe so don't worry, I'll come back to your room straight after, but they might check up on guests during the night, i know someone did last night with me so they might think I'm in your room if I'm not in mine." she said "Another reason it's good they know i'm a woman" she ruffled her wings and stretched them out checking the feathers were positioned correctly, she found one of the windows when it was dark and kissed him quickly. "I'll be back as soon as I can"

Heading back silently towards the others she explained about what was going on, about where they had ended up and also a possibility of a home to settle in, but only to Anthony and the others in the little group."Also we'll need a story to cover up the real reason why we are here as well, something about the slave trade might be an idea, such as escapees from pirates or lost travellers for the men?" she suggested not sure what would work best since she needed to get back before morning.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:51 am

Everyone was glad to see Leo when she returned. They had been worried that they had been killed or worse. Anthony listened to what Leo told him and understood what Marcus was wanting to do. Anthony and the others knew it was a dangerous idea but then so was trecking across unknown lands.

"We will keep everyone out of sight and keep an eye out for any patrols." Anthony told her. "We will be ready to move when he gives the word." It would probably be some time before that would happen so he gave orders for a wooden palasade to be made about the entire camp. "Tell Marcus not to get to comfortable at the palace." Anthony grinned. "Be safe." he told her before she was ready to go.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:16 am

Leo smiled at his words "I'll pass them on, also my brother might help as well if you asked, right brother" she said and the young man nodded as eh groomed his black wings " Forests nearby would be a better place to hide, no one goes in it very much" he nodded and soon enough Leo was heading back, she landed on teh roof and kept low hearing voices before she quickly dropped down in Marcus's room and nudged him "Move up a bit I do actually want some sleep mister" she said to him before settling down beside him "Anthony said not to get too comfortable, their putting up a wooden palasade." she whispered keeping her wings folded in tightly and was soon asleep and cuddled into him rather happily.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:45 pm

Marcus pulled her close to him and chuckled at what Anthony had said. She felt good up against him and he enjoyed the feeling of her there. He was thinking of something else when she said she wanted to get some sleep. Smiling and just settled in with her in the comfortable bed and fell asleep.

When morning came Marcus rose and walked out into the private couryard. The sun was rising over the city walls and soon the walls of the couryard. Another day in a strange land. He looked back at the spawled figure of Leo and grinned. A new land, a new life, and a woman at his side. What more could a man ask for.

He moved back to the bed and patted her ass gently. "Wake up sleepy head." he chuckled.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:47 am

Leo groaned and rolled onto her front looking at him "geez you just love patting my butt don't you?' she questioned moving to hide her wings better when she heard a maid open the door, who instantly got the wrong idea "Sorry for interrupting" she said leaving quickly. Leo sighed and looked to him "Well at least you were captured as well otherwise it would've been far harder to cover up my absence last night" she smiled and pulled him down for a kiss. She smiled "And got an interesting morning wake up as well" she said to him before.She finally sat up and stretched out her wings briefly before getting him to help with tying her wings up for during the day in order to hide them better.

Heading to the dining room again for breakfast she picked out a few fruits to eat but found it unsettling that their host kept watching her every move, shifting uncomfortably.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:57 pm

Marcus helped her bind her wings in place. He wished she was able to just keep them free. As he wrapped the material around her his hands caressed over her tits to some degree. He wanted to just stop and take them in his hands and squeeze them. Perhaps that night he would see what she would say if he began playing with them.

When they got to breakfest he didn't notice the looks he was giving Leo. The Govenor was looking at her with desire and lust. He knew that she was with Marcus, but the servents had said that all was quiet in their quarters. There had been no sounds of lovemaking or anything. If could be that Marcus was just protecting the young woman. If so he would find a way to have her.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:09 pm

Leo shifted again and her wings twitched under their binds, she didn't like this one bit. Thinking to herself she wanted to try and avoid any uncomfortable situations especially with the Govenor. She looked to Marcus briefly thinking once again, something did come to mind, but she had a feeling from how he'd acted earlier he really wouldn't mind too much. "Marcus can I talk to you outside later on" she paused and looked to the Govenor "Privately" she had a plan and only hoped that Marcus wouldn't mind playing along.

She left after excusing herself from breakfast and headed outside waiting for him "Marcus can you play along with me a little, that Govenor is… scaring me a bit." she said "and I think the servants reported to him about seeing me in your room last night. I heard them earlier on talking, or rather before I even got to bed since my flight was quite long, they did think I was in your room the entire time" she muttered keeping her voice low to make sure she wasn't heard.

"Also what were you thinking earlier on?" she asked a smirk on her lips knowing exactly what was on his mind, he was rather easy for her to read now "anyway I just need you to pretend for the moment that we're lovemaking, later on obviously just to get him off my tail… I don't want him finding out about my wings… yet if at all" she muttered but then pulled him in for a kiss and licked his lips a little partly since she really did just want another kiss from him. Pulling away she smiled at him "And I also want to practice at some point since I haven't lately so I really don't want to get rusty" she smiled whispering to him.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:38 am

He wondered what she would say to what he had been thinking. He looked down at her and put his arms about her. He could tell she was nervous about the govenor and what he was thinking, but probably also what he himself was thinking. Pulling her close to him he moved his hands up and down her sides, then brought his hands up to her ample tits and gave them a gentle squeeze.

"What was I thinking?" he grinned. "Well whether or not you would like to enjoy making love for real." He watched her face to see what reaction she had. He didn't want to pretend, he wanted to make love to her and feel her warm body under his hands and body .

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:50 am

Leo looked up at him as she was pulled close, like he'd thought she was nervous of all their thoughts at this moment, she felt his hands running up and down her sides for a moment, smiling a little at the feel of them through the cloth. Looking up again when eh spoke she moaned softly but bit her lips not really wanting to attract any attention when he squeezed her tits gently, it wasn't to say she didn't like it but her cheeks became tinted red, even more so after he'd answered her question completely. Luckily they were pretty hidden where she'd picked to talk to him since her wings shifted on her back to try and escape their bonds, in an effort to hide their owner's both embarrassment but then a strange happiness at such a thing. Still didn't help with her nerves, and it would cause problems in later life. But shaking her head of the thoughts she simply smiled slightly with an embarrassed look on her face or rather apple coloured cheeks. "Just as long as it's not here" she muttered quietly.

(Dropped)
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6