The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunting the Hunter(reserved)

2 posters

Go down

Hunting the Hunter(reserved) Empty Hunting the Hunter(reserved)

Post by Dave Strider Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:43 am

Jake wasn't all that used to getting a lot of work. In his field of work it was a rare commodity. He was just happy for any work that he got. This job though looked like it would be fun. A feral werewolf was running loose in a city not far fro where he lived. He hadn't had anything that would put up a good fight in what seemed months and months. His trigger finger was already biting to put a silver bullet in his hairy torso. Creatures like that were beyond saving.

With a packed bag he jumped into his jeep and got the engine roaring. It was a great sound and it got the young hunter all the more rared up to get this show on the road. Pulling out onto the street he tore away in the direction of the small town, he wanted to get there before it got too late. At this rate he was almost certain he would get there around 7.

At around 9:30 he pulled into the parking lot of a small strip mall across the street from a residential area. He was horribly lost. He was pretty sure he took a wrong exit on the highway.... but the street name had looked familiar. Parked, he could say with confidence that he has no idea where he was.

Jake made his way into a bar on the stretch of businesses. It was dimly lit and there was the constant, dull sound of people talking amongst one another. He walked up to the bar and ordered himself a drink. It was all part of the charm. He would get himself into a circle of friends or get buddy buddy with a bartender and then get directions to where he was supposed to be.

A few drinks later Jake was flush faced and trying to get everyone to laugh. Stumbling over his sentences and his own feet as he tried to tell people stories and jokes. He sat himself down between two strangers at the bar and looked at then both in turn. "Have you ever seen a feral werewolf? Terrifying beasts them. Brutes who feed on whatever livin meat they can find. " He started with his thick British accent. He took a long pause as he tried to figure out where he was going with that point. And in the end could not figure it out. He laughed it off and ordered another round.

By this point in the night Jake had long forgotten what he was here to do. He had found himself much to wrapped up in the bar scene. He would remember eventually... but it wouldn't be for hours.
Dave Strider
Dave Strider

Male Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2012-06-13

http://alterego.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Hunting the Hunter(reserved) Empty Re: Hunting the Hunter(reserved)

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:39 am

Rose smiled warmly as she took the clean glasses from the bartender that was going off shift." Go on I got it Jeff. get on home to your girl. I am sure she is eager to see you. "Sending him off , she restocked the glass shelf, glancing around.

The bar was busy, which is what she liked to see, being the owner and manager of the place. One of the two things she just loved was making profit from her business, and getting a good meal. Preferably from someone who wasn't too wasted on the drink. Least it was better then feeding on someone doped up on drugs. That crap always made her a little slow for a while.

Taking orders of several shots, she looked over at the male who was talking about feral were's and just rambling. It was easy for her to tell what sort of state he was in. Reaching for his empty glass and taking it away from him to put it in the wash bin she eyed him. " How much have you had to drink sweetness?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Strider Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:31 am

Jake was blissfully unaware of the state he was in. He didn't notice the way he slurred his words or the way he swayed slightly unless he was leaning against the top of the bar. He was busy entertaining and drinking and having a good times with all his new chums.

When the young couple he had been chatting with left he felt a sudden wave of fatigue and he just wanted to lie down for a moment. He almost felt naseous, but that would be ridiculous... he hadn't had nearly that much to drink. Had he? Who was he kidding he had absolutely no idea how much he had drunk already in the night... he had no idea what time of night it was or how long he had been there either.

He pasted a crooked smile on his face as the bartender asked him how much he had had to drink. Now how was he supposed to answer this question smoothly. "Just a tad, love. I feel tippity top right now and I'm raring for another round." He said attempting a suave little wink as he finished.

His movements were slow and clumsy as he tried to fish his wallet out of the pockets of his shorts. Upon retrieving it he promptly dropped it to the floor. "Oopsie daisy..." he muttered as he leaned over to pick it up. He smacked his forehead off the counter and stopped moving immediately. "Now who in blue blazes moved this blasted counter in my way..." He muttered, not lifting his head from the wood, "Maybe I have indeed had a bit too much of the drink..."
Dave Strider
Dave Strider

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:52 pm

She shook her head as she put her cleaning rag aside." No more for you dear. You can barely even handle bending over." Glancing at the clock then back at him she frowned. " Cab's don't run late down here, do you live nearby? perhaps I can walk you home. Do not wish for you to get run over by any other passing car."

Calling over one of the other bartender's she told him to take her shift for a bit before she came around the counter. " Alright Sir. come on then.Before you seriously hurt yourself."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:52 pm

(( ooc, sorry , work is killing me this weekend.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Strider Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:16 pm

Jake was a little slow on the draw, he had to think for a minute about where he was and how he had gotten here. It came to him piece by piece until he remembered what his goal for the day had been, “Well my, my… I can’t say that I live all that close, love.” He put a hand on his chin, stroking thoughtfully at the dark stubble that covered his face. “No, no. Dear me, I live about an hour or so’s drive from this establishment. I had completely forgotten I had come so far today. This does put me in a bit of predicament now doesn’t it…?”

He took a deep breath and took another shot and picking wallet up off the floor. He kept a hand on the counter to avoid smacking his head off of it again and reached over. His fingers barely hooked on it before he felt gravity start to pull on his shoulder. His hand on the counter was the only thing that kept him from falling to the floor. He righted himself and waved his wallet in front of his face, smiling wide like the idiot he was, “There we go, now that wasn’t so hard.” He said with a chuckle.

“I can just check myself into a hotel.” He stood up and paused. He turned back to the bartender who had been so helpful, “Would you be able to point me in the general direction of one of them?” He asked, scratching the back of his head.

((I apologize about the long delay in replying. But I should be on again now so a pause like this shouldn't happen for a while))

Dave Strider
Dave Strider

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:14 am

She stared at him and shook her head, he really was a big mess at the moment. That and was definitely far from home, could be a good thing for her. She was a bit hungry and perhaps she could get a good buzz by taking a bit from him.

She reached for him when it looked like he would fall over again, thankfully he managed to right himself." oh no dear, I am coming with you. There is a hotel just down the street on the corner. They should have a vacancy at this time of the year and night." She waved to her coworker before going around the counter and slipped her arm around his back. " Just hold onto me buddy and hopefully we can prevent you from face planting it into the ground alright?"

(( not a problem dear, even i know life throws us issues we need to deal with. :3 just hope you got everything taken care of. are you alright?))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Strider Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:18 pm

“Oh alright! Good to know there is a place in such a convenient location. I was expecting quite the trek.” Jake said with a laugh. He wrapped an arm around her shoulder and let her lead the way out of the building. As soon as they were outside he turned slightly in the direction of his truck. “Ah, let me just…” he pulled himself out of her grasp and made his way, as best as he could, to his truck. He fumbled with his key in the lock on the trunk. After a few moments of struggle he managed to pop the truck. He sifted through a few bags, and a large quantity of strange weapons, mostly guns. He pulled an overnight bag out from the depths of the car and slung it over his shoulder before slamming the trunk shut.

“There we go. All set to go. Lead the way, my lady.” With a flourish he made a motion for her to continue walking, probably not coming off as gracefully as he would have wanted too, not that he knew any better. He had completely forgotten the fact that he was too inebriated to walk in a straight line.

He forgot this fact until he swayed and almost met his fate with the curb. He had always wondered why drunks ended up in the gutter in movies. He was starting to see why. He was almost starting to see an appeal in sitting down in the gutter and not having to worry about falling down anymore.

He grabbed hold of his hostesses shoulder and steady himself, “My bad. Now I’m very sorry for my lack of manners I don’t think I’ve properly introduced myself to my lovely heroine. My name is Jake English.” He said with a smile and a wink.

((Yeah, I'm alright. I've just been looking for a job and had to buy a computer with the money that I don't have. I've only recently been thrown into adulthood. It's still freaking me out a little bit.))
Dave Strider
Dave Strider

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:53 am

Rose shook her head in bewilderment as she watched the male come out with her and then stumble to his truck. Curious as to what he was rooting for but then found out as he pulled the duffle bag out. " Are you set now .. OH hey now stop that you are going to fall flat on your face!" she sighed, reaching for him again as he made a motion and nearly ate the ground.

Slipping her arm around his waist again, she reached for his bag" Let me have that. ahh Jake is it?." she smiled" my name is Rose and no worries. I think under the circumstances you are allowed to forget your manners."

She glanced around and then led him away from the bar. " Well its a bar dear.. Hotels know if they are near one, they can easily get more costumers. Do not worry , your truck will be safe."

(( ahh oh my. i remember doing that. XD. not too long ago actually . there are still some things i am learning even now. So don't worry too much. if you need help with something just ask. never hurts.))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Strider Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:31 am

Jake was going to comment on how he should be the one to carry his own bag. That she was already doing far too much for him. But that suddenly seemed far too difficult to put into words so he just let her take the bag. It wasn’t heavy. He could apologize later. If he could remember it later that was.

“Ms. Rose.” He started, shaking a hand dismissively, “A gentleman, under no circumstances should every forget his manners. That is the pinnacle of unmanliness.” He said. In his head that had sounded smart and sophisticated. He didn’t know how slurred and off his words sounded.

As they started to walk Jake had to use all of his concentration on putting one foot in front of the other. The last thing he wanted to do right now was fall flat on his face in front of such a beautiful woman. That would be far too embarrassing. “I’m not worried about my stuff. I’m sure it will be absolutely fine where it is.” He said with a nod, his voice was quiet and almost incomprehensible because still most of his concentration went to walking in a straight line without leaning to heavily on Rose.

((I’ll keep that in mind. I think I’m good but who knows what life will decide to throw my way now. At least I haven’t had to worry about moving out of my parents’ house yet. That is a worry for years to come.))

Dave Strider
Dave Strider

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:28 pm

She laughed softly and shook her head" Darlin its alright, you have more manners even while drunk. Better then most drunks. For instance. you have not groped me at all. Any other man would have tried to cope a feel on me while drunk" she teased, which it was true, it has happened before by the others she has helped.

Shifting a little to get a better hold on him she spotted the inn." I will get you a room and then help you to it. You will be on your own from there. " She grinned" i highly doubt you want a stranger in the shower with you. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:29 pm

(( XD yeah thats good. i am sorta still living with my parents too and thats all because all my money is going towards bills and my car.))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Strider Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:00 am

Jake blushed slightly as Rose brought up being groped by intoxicated, “Oh dear, no. I would. I can’t- won’t ever… never touch a woman like that ever. Not only is that extremely rude… but I wouldn’t enjoy that much my-myself. Being drunkenly groped that is. Or groped without consent at all…” he stammered, stuttering over himself as he tried to coherently put words together in his head.

He looked up and saw the inn in the distance. He was actually beginning to get relieved that he could stop stuttering over his words as he was. He could just collapse and go to sleep soon. And then Rose brought up showering and the blush returned full force. He was acting like a bashful virgin… something he definitely was not… but it wasn’t common for attractive women to speak so openly with him like this. So it was a little hard for him to figure out what he was supposed to say to that. “Now I would never be one to argue about someone in my shower. Not that I want you in my shower- not that, oh gosh, not that you aren’t a very attractive woman. I just… oh dear, what was it that I was saying?”

Dave Strider
Dave Strider

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:31 am

She watched him , smiling a bit more as he stammered and blushed more. It was very adorable actually and she was liking him alot more." You are making me like you alot more Jake. I am very glad to hear that you wouldn't do that to women." She grinned, getting closer to the Inn while she helped to make sure he didn't eat the ground.

Hearing him get all flustered again had her laughing softly as she looked to him. " I know what you mean dear and I take no offense at all. And you where saying you wouldn't want me in your shower for certain reasons. Probably because right now, you are drunk, also we do not know each other very well just yet. You do not strike me as the type to do a one night stand. " reaching the door of the Inn, she opened it for him." Watch your step and keep a hold of me, we are almost done Jake."

(( XD now i want to cuddle him because of how cute he is being. ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Strider Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:48 pm

Jake looked off to the side and tripped himself up a little bit, keeping himself propped up on Rose’s shoulder. “I’m glad to hear it, miss. That a lovely lady such as yourself would see me as anything more than a strange drunk at this point... it’s completely beyond me, but I would never be one to complain.” He said, quite obviously flattered by how she spoke to him.

“I’m also quite glad that you understand my babbling.” He said, a little bashful. The blush burned more brightly when she brought up the idea that he may be thinking about having sex with her, “T-to be honest. I was not thinking about that sort of thing at all. Again, not that you aren’t very pretty and I’m sure it would be lovely. But… oh my…” He stumbled into the establishment and kept as firm a hold on her as he could. “I’m going off again. I should really keep my mouth shut.” He said with a laugh as they approached the counter.

((Yeah... he's a fun character to play..))

Dave Strider
Dave Strider

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:02 pm

She couldn't help another laugh as she shook her head" Darlin this is not strange. Trust me, I have seen way stranger then this. " She teased, lightly rubbing his side in comfort again that he started to trip over his words once more. " Darlin its okay. I know you are being truthfull. Aclohol tends to do that to people. And I didn't say you where even thinking about it. I was just merely giving examples. "

She stopped for a moment to lean him against the counter before glancing at the lady at the front desk." One room for the night, put it on my tab. " she turned to him and frowned, checking to make sure he was not about to get sick. she was ignoring her rumbling stomach and the ache in her gums since her fangs wanted out and she had the urge to sink them into his warm throat.

Snatching the key from the clerk , she mumbled a quick thanks before slipping her arm around him again. Steering him to the elevator and pushing the up button. " Easy now. Let me know if you are going to be sick okay?" She was so glad no one else got in the elevator with them, would have made controlling her hunger alot harder.

When they got to the floor, she led him off the elevator and took him down the wall carefully to his door and unlocked and flipped on the light switch. glad it was a dull light so it wouldn't give him a migraine." There we go. look a large king bed. "

(( lol XD she is trying so hard not to take advantage of his drunkiness... a little nibble yeah. but...she is defintiely liking him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Strider Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:23 am

Jake leaned against the counter as they approached it, giving the woman sitting at the desk the best smile he could muster. He was aware of how hot his face was. He was at a point where he just wanted to take a cold shower and then go to sleep. “I can’t let you pay for this. I have money in my bag.” He said pointing at the bag Rose was carrying. She didn’t seem to notice, maybe he hadn’t even said it… none the less she put her arm back around him and maneuvered him to the elevator.

“I tell you I feel fine. Just a little dizzy and a wee bit hot too.” He said grabbing at the collar of his shirt and tugging at it a little. He kept his eyes anywhere but on Rose feeling that now if he kept looking at her he would come off as creepy. He didn’t want that. This woman was being so nice to him. Instead he tried to think of ways he could give her money for the room without having her brush him off.

When they reached the floor where his room was he let her lead him to the room that was his. Swaying only a little as she opened the door for him. He closed his eyes and flinched away from a sudden bang in his head when she turned on the light. But when he opened his eyes and saw the large bed he let out a relieved sigh. “My, my, that looks comfy.” He said.

Jake shuffled his way into the room just far enough in that he could collapse onto the bed. It was just as welcome as he thought it would be. He rolled over onto his back and tried to pull his boots off of his feet so he could crawl under the covers and sleep.

Dave Strider
Dave Strider

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:32 pm

She laughed softly as he spotted the bed and muttered how comfy it looked. Watching him as he shuffled to the bed, she shook her head and followed him. Reaching over to him just as he rolled over. " Hang on now,I will help you out so you don't hurt yourself. " she pushed him gently back down on the bed, reaching for his boots to work them off. Ignoring the rumbling in her gut, it was getting louder which she ignored.

Getting one boot off ,s he set it aside. " now the next one. and don't be embarrassed.. nothing wrong with me helping."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down