The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walking dead (based off the show, obviously mature)

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Walking dead (based off the show, obviously mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking dead (based off the show, obviously mature)

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:37 pm

Tinker looks at him and grabs a large bag before she points to the large but surprisingly light guns on the counter.

Tinker: "Those should do the trick but don't let your guard down around Buster's men. He will easily have them kill us."

She looks around listening to the wind and paying attention to the smell in the air. The smell of the dead was getting more dominant over everything else. They needed to get moving now. She looks at Hunter. Couldn't he feel the threat growing stronger?

Back to top Go down

Walking dead (based off the show, obviously mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking dead (based off the show, obviously mature)

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:48 am

Hunter paused and sighed, it was men like Buster that made him a drifter. He took a deep breath and looked over to her. "If they get dangerous... Or if they start shooting at anything that isn't a walker..." He paused again and looked at her. "You run and get out of Westfield City. I can get away from them and take care of myself, but please don't endanger yourself for me." Hunter said, grabbing her hand and holding it. "Please don't get yourself killed for a lowlife like me."

DragonMaster Pyro

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:34 pm

Tinker looks at him unsure what to say for a moment. A low life person would have left the town by now. She smiles at him and says slowly, "I doubt that you are a low life person. If you were you would have left by now. After all this town does not have much to offer." She finished getting some stuff around. "Besides no one in town is fast enough or a good enough shot to kill me." She smiles some and heads to the main gate.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:50 pm

Hunter nodded his head, strapped his pack on, picked his bow up, and carried it with him. On there way to the gate they saw three men in front of the gate with just machetes and assault rifles.
"What's this?" Hunter asked, starting to sound upset.
"Buster didn't want the town to be too under protected. Besides, enough people have a life here, we were the only ones this town could spare." One young man said snarling at Hunter.
Hunter scowled, looked back at Tinker, then started to pace the three men. "Listen up." He spoke. "Keep those noise makers down. Westfield is just swarming with walkers, and once we get deep enough in to the city, it will only get worse. Seeing as we have few hands to spare we need to move fast and quietly. No one moves until I say we move. We stay close, we stay quiet, and we only kill what in our way. Once we creep through the the small suburbs, we can make our way to the busy parts of the city. We can't make it to our destination in one day, so we will make camp some where and finish our hunt in the morning. Once we make it to the armory, I'm sure we can make it home in a day. The base the city is built around has a few military schools and large training fields. I'm sure we can find one mounted gun. I feel with enough ammo and a mobile machine gun, you won't have to worry about any more zombie problems." Hunter finished and walked over to Tinker hand her the map and atlas book.
"One last thing. I will be leading us there, I've been there before and have a decent memory. If I die, you best hope Tinker here has two working legs, doesn't feel like peeling your skin off, and eatin' your flesh; or you may have start using them assault rifles." Hunter said motioning to one of the men. "Now let's open the gate. And try to keep up, we got, six miles of road and five miles of forest before we hit the first suburb."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:14 pm

Tinker opened the gate with one of the men and started moving a little at a time as a crowd of walkers were making their way to the entrance. She uses her blade and quickly makes a path through the mob of zombies with a long blade she turned into a sword. The bodies dropped quick and quietly that the other zombies did not seem to notice. She moves forward making sure the others could keep up with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:16 pm

Hunter watched her go through the zombies with her sword. As he continued to walk he caught up with her fast. "You should go easy." He said still holding his bow. "If you tire yourself out, then you'll put yourself in danger." Hunter added with a sort of scowling look. He didn't mean to sound rude, he was looking out for her. "Besides, let them do all the hard work." Hunter said looking back at the three men behind then.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:40 pm

Tinker looks at him as he pretty much scolded her. She looks at him, “Sorry force of habit. When I am usually doing gathering and such, I am usually doing it on my own. People are too chicken shit to help me.” She puts her sword away and walks not really worried about getting hurt. She looks at the zombies that were surrounding the town. They seemed to be distracted by everyone inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:56 pm

The three men that went with them all looked very diffrent. One was Hispanic, his name was Romeo Hunderez. Romeo was chit chatting all the time about his old life, he missed his mothers cooking and his son.
"Hey keep it to a down, you want all the walkers to here you?" Hunter called back, keeping his voice to a murmur.
They had quite a ways to walk on the streets, so it was getting a little boring. "So... I haven't really gotten to introucing myself. Your about to risk your life with me, so you should at least know some of my stories." Hunter said to Tinker. "I started my new life after some buddies and I outlasted the out break. We held up in my friends house until we ran out of food and water. We lost a man escaping our town, we learned quickly not to go loud, not on limited ammo. After we learned how to move through them, we found that shooting a path is a last resort. Once we found more survivors we formed pretty decent group. Until the hordes started comming. The major cities left millions of people dead and walking, so we didn't stand a chance. We couldn't leave our compound, and worse, we were starving. We had no choice but to try to find a new place to go, and our searched crippled us. I got seperated from my group and eventually just stopped looking." Hunter then looked up at her. "Some of us scattered in Westfield, I'm the only one who made it out. I grabbed the guns and here I am." He added.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:32 pm

Tinker listened to his story for a moment taking in all the information he was willing to give. So he did what he had to survive. It's been a few years since out break hit. Maybe around five years have gone since the first breakout. Of course she wasn't well known for keeping track of time. "Sounds like you had it rough. When the outbreak hit Michigan, there weren't many people in the city. Everyone was out in boom docks there wasn't many places to hide. My family left me to die because my right leg was two fucked to run. But I didn't die instead I found my father's gun stash after creating a brace out of some scrap metal." She taps her right leg and made a tuck sound. "I drifted from place to place for a while. Not saying a word. Pretty soon I learned that blades were easier to use on walkers. And that's pretty much it. Got stuck in freakin Fort for stealing a few pieces of bread. And then somehow got myself wrapped in the art of weapon making."

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:49 pm

Hunter looked at his new revovler. "Not a bad talent to have now a days. Most guns are cheap, but plenty of the crappy ones make up for the lack of bad ones. I'd rather be armed with a shitty gun gun and a decent blade, then a shitty blade and a decent gun.. He paused and spoke softly so just she could here him. "Hey listen, if your lucky I might even tell you my real name... The one from my old life..."
"Hunter, we got a problem!" Hunderez called up.
Hunter looked forwar as they hiked and saw a huge horde of zombies.
"Stay down, gather, up. And don't fire yet." He called, quietly.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:05 pm

Tinker looks at him a moment with a smile before they spotted the walkers. She gets down and thinks about what they can do. The three guys were trigger happy and ready to fire. She sighs and says to Hunter, "They are very rotted. Easy to out run. We should not use the guns on them, it will attract more of them." She looks at the map a moment she knew this area. Maybe they could go around them without getting too off track?

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:23 pm

Hunter nodded and started to go through his pack. "Keep them close enough to the road we can still fallow it. The hunter's trails into the woods is only another few miles. We need to distract them." Hunter looked to the men. "Someone wanna loan me a few of the those bigs bullets?" Hunter asked pulling out a small tin contaner.
Hurnedez unclipped two bullets and handed them to Hunter. "What are you doing?" He asked watching Hunter.
Hunter took a blunt tipped arrow and dipped it in this weird clear goo. "This is a highly flamable gel mixed with a wax composed of a special animal fat that survivors burn when we have no dry wood, or no wood at all." He said uncapping the bullets and spilling the gun powder of the cap of his can. Hunter wrapped around a green string around the arrow the through the goo, leaving some hanging. "Fuse... eh, don't ask. This is not easy to make." He said knocking his arrow and holding it up. "Light."
Hurnendez lit his fuse and watched as Hunter pulled the bow, flawlessly.
"Let's see if that fucking Preus still has it's noisy alarm." Hunter said firing the arrow in the middle of the highway. As it hit the car nothing happened, then the fuse lit the powder and a loud bag went off. The car's lights started to flash and the siren screamed. Hunter smiled as thwo of the men padded his shoulders. It went better then he had wanted. "Go, I'll take up the rear incase of straglers." Hunter said to Tink, a big smile on his face.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:46 pm

She looked at him and his big grin and says, "You enjoy this too much you big idiot." She goes into the woods with the goons and they follow a path she made on her last trip out. She did not like that the goons were behind her. She could hear them whispering together. One says quietly, "Let's leave them something to chew on." He moved right behind her and wrapped a thin wire around her neck. She struggles him but doesn't make a sound. She finds a good grip on his hands and flips them over on their backs forcing him to let go. She gets away from him unwrapping the wire from her neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:49 pm

Hunter was looking back to see that most of the walkers have been attracted to the noise of the car. When he looked back he saw Tink was being attacked and ran to help her.
When the man was thrown to the ground, Hunter placed his boot on the man's arm and pulled the silenced gun to his head.
At that moment Hunter saw the other man pull the assault rifle on Hunter.
Hurnendez quickly got in front of him. "Hey man! Just forget Buster. That hijo de puta is an asshole anyhow." Hurnendez said siding with Hunter. "C'mon Matt, put it down."
Matt lowered his gun and nodded his head. "I won't die for any man, don't matter who."
"That's good enough for me." Hunter said, not seeing that the man on the ground had pulled a gun with his other hand.
Hearing a loud gun shot fallowed by screaming from all diffrent angles, Hunter fell to his knees in pain. He had been shot in the lower abdomend. His wasn't dead, nut he was bleeding. As he stumbled to stay on one knee he heard a muffled fire, but he was sure he didn't fire his gun. Hunter reached for help as he started to fall.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:17 pm

Tinker was about to say something when the gun went off. She quickly grabbed Hunter. The walkers were attracted to the noise and the blood. She puts most of his weight on her back. She says, "Hunter stay calm and breathe steady." She did not wait for the other men they lost her trust. She knew her neck was bleeding but she was too worried about him. She runs until she comes to her old hide out up in a bundle of trees. She huffs as the next part was going to be a bitch. She ties Hunter on to her and climbs the tree. She reaches the tree house and gets him inside. She then pulls a few wires and the defense are up. She unties Hunter and lays him down. She takes off his shirt and gets to work removing the bullet shards that didn't go through. She then goes through her supplies and injects him with a gooy substance in both sides of the wound. She knew it would stop the bleeding and numb the pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:25 am

Romeo had picked up Hunter's silenced gun and shot the man on the ground dead. Romeo watched as Tinker rushed Hunter out from the small hoard of zombies now chasing him. "Let's vominos vato!" He said helping Matt strip the dead man of his pack and guns.
"Shit," Matt stated, "why the fuck are we risking are asses for him again?"
"Cause homes..." Romeo replied. "He is a new start for us. He's not Buster, and that's all I care about."
The two men booked it fallowing Tinker. Once they got to the post they placed Hunter's gun and bow with the rest of his items.
"Is... is he gonna be okay?" Romeo asked Tink, sounding actually worried.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:49 am

Tinker looks at the men with a calm expression and says, "Yeah he will be okay. Nothing too serious was hit but it is painful as hell. We won't be able to leave here until he's able to move right again." She covers him with a blanket. She then works on treating her wound on her neck. "Buster has crossed the line this time. All because he is losing his power." Her voice filled with anger. "He forgets who is fucking with."

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:12 am

Hunter slowly started to come back, he could here their voices muffling less and less. "He forgets who he's fucking with." He heard Tink say.
Niether Matt or Romeo saw Hunter open his eyes. Matt started to reply. "We're just four people, two of you are injured... What are we..."
"We'll need a bigger gun." Hunter moaned, wincing in pain.
"Hey! Como estas mi amigo!?" Romeo called over.
"It's my first time getting shot... It hurts... heh..." Hunter tried to laugh then held his sides in pain as he tried to get up.
Matt started again. "Buster was the Sheriff before the outbreak. He was a decent guy and had a lot of friends in and out of the force. After the outbreak the actual mayor got bitten. So Buster took over and recruited any loyal friend with a gun to run the town with him. We won't remove him from that town, he's too powerful."
Hunter tried to sit up, but was still dizzy. "Maybe we should remove the town from him." He said holding his head.
"What?" Matt aked.
"If we show up with a huge mounted gun, and a promise of a better life, how many people do you think will take the chance and leave the town?"
The two men were silent. This was either the smartest or dumbest plan, but it was a plan.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:29 am

Tinker looked at the men and says with a huff, “Well now that we got a plan, we can figure shit out.” She moved to Hunter and checked on his wound. “It takes a bit for my homemade treatment to work but it is better than giving you a pill or something that would affect your head.” She looks at the others and says, “Keep an eye out. I know Buster. He will send another group out to make sure Hunter and I are dead.” She looks at Hunter. “And you, I still think you are a big idiot. You should never turn your back on people. There are always people ready to stab you in the back.” She looks at the injection sites. “The bleeding has stopped in your wound but you cannot be walking for a few days.”

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:54 pm

Curessing Tink's neck, Hunter said. "Oh yea, I'm the one who had their back do the fucker with a piano wire in his pocket. Here let me look..." Hunter said bringing her neck closer to his face. "Doesn't look bad, you got him off before he could do some serious..." Hunter slowly ran his fingers up her face and held he in his arms. One hand craddling her face, the other slowly grasping her hip. As she krept closer to him, Hunter's heart started to race. He like the feeling of having her in his arms. His nose slowly grazed her cheeck before he heard Romeo clear his throat.
Hunter let go of Tink, feeling akward and looked to Romeo and Matt standing there.
"Buster ain't gonna send anyone Tink." Matt said unloading his back and setting his assauly rifle aside. "We're suppose to be gone for at least two days. I'd give it five days to a week before he sends a search team. And I know Henry is probably the only one who knows he's corrupt in that town. We should be safe... for now."
Hunter, still a bit embaressed, motioned for his pack. "Speakin' of O'le Henry. He gave me a few loaves of bread and a jar of jam for the road... Who's hungry?"

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:19 pm

Tinker looks at him with a huff and says, "You are the guy who told me to get them moving." She watches him as he suddenly was inspecting her wound and caressing her. She did not fight him when he brought her closer to him but she pulled away when the others came back into their little world. She shakes her head at the offer of food. She looks out the window and huffs softly pissed at herself for letting herself get caught up in the moment with a man she did not even know that well. What the heck is she thinking? Sure he was cute and had a nice ass. But there is no point in getting into a man. They were all living on borrowed time.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:38 pm

As Hunter sat up he unwrapped one roll and toar off a decent chunck and passed it around. When the bread got back to him he toar off a decent chuck and tossed it in Tinker's lap.
"C'mon soldier. I need you alert for tommorow." Hunter said tearing into his bread and spooning some jam on it. "We're getting to that armory building tomorrow. And now that I know I won't have to babysit these two, we can use some tricks to get their safer... and hopefully quicker."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:58 pm

Tinker looks at the piece of bread and then him. "I will be fine." She slowly picks at the bread and eats slowly. She did not feel like fighting. She tenses up as she swallowed. Her throat was really sore and it really hurt to swallow. She stops eating and goes back to the window. She could smell the dead in the air. She would have to be careful. She says to herself, "Just my luck." She looks at the floor and then gets in her bag and grabs a water.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:12 pm

As the men got half way through their meal, Romeo looked over to Hunter. "I'll break the ice." He said. "Hunter, what did you do before the outbreak?"
Hunter paused for a bit, not comfortable at all with the question. "I... uh..." He thought. "I was a rebel." He said in relief knowing the answer was far to vague.
Romeo sensed his insecruity and dropped the subject.
"Listen, we should decide watch order before it gets too late. I doubt we're in any danger, but just in case... I'll take first watch."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:25 pm

Tinker looks at Romeo a moment as he offered to take the first watch. "I will take the first watch. You all just rest. It has been a long day." She tests the defense system. She smiles as the electric wiring was still active. They would be okay as long as the current stayed strong. She herself could not sleep unless she was in a actual bed. So she knew that she was not going to sleep at all tonight. Plus she needed to talk herself out of her attraction to Hunter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next