The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walking dead (based off the show, obviously mature)

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Walking dead (based off the show, obviously mature) - Page 3 Empty Re: Walking dead (based off the show, obviously mature)

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:23 pm

As the night started to fall on them, Hunter was doing his normal routine of push ups and sit ups. The other men slept hard and Hunter was only watching Tinker. He felt bad for bringing her gaurd down, but couldn't help be attracted to her.
He stood up and sat next to her, feeling alone as the other men were snoaring. "Listen..." He said still a bit embarressed. "I didn't mean to... I guess I was just... I don't know." He said feeling stupid.

DragonMaster Pyro

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Walking dead (based off the show, obviously mature) - Page 3 Empty Re: Walking dead (based off the show, obviously mature)

Post by Guest Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:35 pm

Tinker looks at him with a sigh. "I am not mad okay. I just don't know how to handle such things. We are all living on borrowed time. I mean we could all die tomorrow and I feel like this is no time for a fling or so called love or whatever this could be. I am better off on my own." She looks back at the window. "Besides I am not the right girl for anyone. Too much damage from the bull shit life has thrown at me."

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:22 pm

Hunter smiled. "I'm not anyone, I'm a nobody remember?" He said looking back at her. "Time is too short not to try to enjoy. In this new world there is so little to enjoy. So we need to enjoy all the little things. A good pistol, a hot meal..." Hunter ran his hand down her arm and entwined thier fingers as he held her hand. "A pretty face. Unfortunatly, I got to know you. And your much more than a pretty face. I've learned that alone is not all it's cracked up to be. You start to miss people real bad, especially when most people are dead and trying to eat you." Hunter's thumb eventually curssed hers. "I've learned to take any opportunity and try to make the best of it. I don't know what I feel Tink, but I'm glad I do have feelings for you." He said sighing in relief. "Wow, that was easier then I thought." Hunter let got of her hand and just sat next to her. "I'll take the next watch, you should try to lay down somewhere. Even if you don't sleep, relaxing is almost as good."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:39 pm

Tinker looks at him as he caressed her thumb and she lays her head on his shoulder. "Hunter I am not someone you would want." She looks at the window. "The dead know something is up. But they don't know that we are here." She strokes his hand slowly. "Life is short but I don't have the balls to hope for good things to happen." She smiles and says, "Always been told that I didn't deserve anything good."

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:23 pm

Hunter pulled a fleece blanket from his back and threw it over them, pulling her in close. "Yea!? Well I ain't ever been considered good." He said with a snicker. "So where does that leave us? Two people who ain't worth anything and don't deserve shit surviving the apocolypse? I'll take it!" Hunter said, looking right into her eyes. He then pulled out his revolver and popped out one bullet. "We had this threat, me and some buddies from the old world. We use to say, 'your going to owe me a bullet if I have to kill you.'" Hunter took out his knife and Carved an 'H' in the brass. "I'd like to turn it into a romantic gesture." Hunter said placing the bullet in Tink's palm and curling her fingers. "If I get bit.. I want you to have an extra bullet, so I know you'll do it." He said leaning in a little.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:54 pm

Tinker looked at him with a smile as he covered them with a blanket. She looks at the bullet a moment before handing him a bladed bullet with a T in the base. "I won't hesitate if you will show me the same treatment. I have watched too many people turn into walkers to want myself turn out that way." She kisses him softly on the lips. It was not demanding or expecting but kind and sweet. It had been a long time since she was able to show her real self to anyone. So she let herself hope for it last.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:02 pm

Hunter took the knife and sheathed it in his boot. He then held her close to him for the night. Resting his head against hers as he drifted to sleep.
The night was chilly, it was fall so the days could be hot and nights were cold. The morning came and Hunter woke up, feeling Tink hadn't left his side, a pleasent feeling.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:18 pm

Tinker woke up a little later after Hunter did. Her blue eyes flutter open and she slowly pulls away from him. She looks at Hunter a moment. "Morning." She gets up slowly and looks over his wounds. "Looks clear and clotted so you should not draw any walkers to you as long as you do not start bleeding again." She then looked out the window. The strays seemed to have left for now. "We should get moving soon."

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:07 pm

Hunter nodded his head. "Okay here's how it goes today. Stay close. The forest won't be too bad, all the tall trees keep walkers disoriented. After we get into the suburb we'll find a place to rest are feet for an half hour or so, then we need to head into the armory through it's docking bay. Once we're in the city, don't open fire until I tell you to. And stay quiet. We all good on what's happening?"

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:23 pm

Tinker nodded at the sound of the plan. Smart and realistic. He knew when to be serious but he also seems to know when to have fun. She got her stuff around but stop when she saw movement in the trees. Too fast to be a walker even in a hoard of them. She uses a scope to see what it is. She sees that someone's traps are going off. So they were not alone in this woods. This was either going to get interesting or messy.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:04 pm

Hunter slowly lept down. He krept through the woods with his bow drawn, waititng to see what was going to hop out.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:40 am

The traps were still going off as Tinker made her way down to the ground. It sounded like something was stomping around making sure to hit each trap. She needs to find out what was going on. She slowly makes her way closer to the nosie. She clears some of the brush with her sword. Come to find out when she takes a closer look, a family of boar seemed to have gotten caught in the the traps while they were all resting last night. She cuts them all loose. She was sure that the walkers in the area were attracted to the noise of the traps. The boar would buy them time.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:12 pm

Hunter led the team through forest, they moved quick as they dodged a good portion of walkers on the way.
After a good few hours of hiking it was midday and they finally came to Westfield City. A gentle salty breeze hit their faces from the bay near the naval base. Hunter could here the distant screeching of sea guls.
"We're here." Hunter said looking down from their posistion on top of a hill. Westfield seemed like it was a beautiful city turned upside down from the outbreak. "Okay so let's find a decent place to rest our feet, we'll need to get as deep as we can to get a better view of the truck docking area for the armory. Okay, fallow me." Hunter started to slowly creep down hill.
As they walked, Romeo stepped in a pile of poop left by an animal. "Mierda! Ugh!" He said in disgust.
Matt snickered. "Smells fresh, looks like someones dog survived."
When Hunter heard that is was a dog who layed it, he became intreaged. He instantly bent down to investigate. "It's fresh." He said fallowing a small trail. "He came this way." Hunter then spotted some tracks in the mud. "It couldn't be..." He said, a large smirked grew on Hunter's face.
Hunter lead the group to a small garage. There was a small trash can leading to a hole in a window, the window had a bit of blood on it edges. "He's scraped, but not injured I hope." Hunter noticed that there were a few walkers trying to enter the garage, they must of smelled the blood. "Okay fallow me and stay close." Hunter said firing an arrow into a walker and making his way to the garage.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:39 pm

Tinker followed after Hunter as they made it to the city. She wrinkled her nose some the Salty's breeze entered her nostrils. She didn't really like sea water or any type of water for that matter. She saw the blood of the dog after they were done following trail more closely. She stays quiet as they make it to the garage. The blood was fresh but not fresh enough to catch the walkers attention. The dog caught a lucky break with that one. If it wasn't bitten maybe it wasn't too far from them. Animals tend to stay where there is food.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:15 pm

Hunter cleared some walkers away from the door and stepped into the garage. After finishing clearing the garage, the men all looked around quietly. Hunter wistled what seemed to be a certain type of call. Again he whistled it, hearing a low quiet dog moan.
"Tracker?" Hunter quietly called, "come out, boy!"
Finally, out from a damaged closet, krept this big brownish maroon dog. He came out and zipped over to Hunter. Tracker was a large muscular dog with a large snout and folder ears, he looked like a large brown mut.
"Y'all. I wan't you to meet my best friend Tracker." Hunter said with a large smile on his face. "He's part Pitbull and part Blood Hound. He's a dam good tracker. He can find anything and he can know when troubles commin'. I've had him since he was a pup, and trained him to work with me when I hunt. And now he helps me avoid walkers."
"Your fucking shitting me." Matt groaned in anger.
"Excuse me?" Hunter replied.
"That's why we're here isn't it? To find you fucking dog!?"
"We're going to the armory..."
"And finding nothing." Matt interupted. "I found the dogfood in you pack asshole. You dragged us out here to help save your fucking dog."
"No... You went through my stuff?"
"Yea I picked up your pack when you fell. I was looking to see if you had anything that could help us. I thought you were just some hard core survival guy who'd eat anything, but now I know."
"Listen the guns are there. I saw two mounted guns when we passed through here, but there were too many walkers, we couldn't get close. Tracker and I were part of a small group of five men who I use to hunt with. Tracker and I would hunt with my brother and his friend from the army. Tracker and I would take the lead and the other two fallowed. Well after the Outbreak we met two more men and formed a litte squad. We thought we could survive this, until we joined a larger group. One man fell in love, sacrifced himself for his new family in a hoard attack. The other two died of the same fate shortly after. Soon we were forced out of are encampment by the dam things and scattered. My brother and his friend fallowed me out to Westfield. They were looking for Larry, the friend's wife. I told them to take tracker and meet me on highway six, which leads to Buster's town. Well only Larry made it out, and his was a walker. Listen, I promise there's a full armory here. And if you don't want to come then Tink, Romeo, and I are going."
Matt looked at Romeo. "You don't believe him do you?"
Romeo didn't really know who to believe, so he looked to Tink.
Hunter looked up at Tink as he started to pet his beloved friend's ear. "Tink you trust me, right?"

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:54 pm

Tinker bent down and looked over the dog a moment. "There is nothing wrong with him looking for his friend while getting guns. And besides an extra set of eyes never hurts. And dogs have more loyalty than most people." She looks Tracker in the eye. "Tracker can come back with us. Dogs are faster alarms than people screaming when it's already too late. I have plenty of room at my place." She looks at the other boys. "Don't judge people so quickly. Bonds are what stop us from being living zombies." She pets Track before looking around the garage stuffing tools in her bag and some small parts.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:16 am

Romeo nodded, agreeing with Tink. "Alright, can't hate a half pit anyways. Welcome to the team Tracker." He said bending down and patting the dog, Tracker enjoying it.
"He's the first thing I eat when we're dieing of starvation." Matt said sitting on a bench.
Hunter was greatful they accepted the dog as a companion. Hunter fed Tracker the dog food and poored him some water from his large canteen. Hunter found a somewhat clean kitchen pot in the garage for Tracker's water. "Okay so once we get into the armory. We'll need to clear it out and gun up. Because after the armory is the block. The Block contains the barracs and cafteria, as well as the armory. Its a large cement yard we're training; parking of both personal and professional vehicles exsist; and it's walled off with one large iron gate entrence. If we can clear the block before nightfall, we can secure the future of a lot of survivors. What do y'all think?"

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:18 pm

Tinker looks at Matt with a slight smile. She says, "I think that the dog would have the upper hand on you in no time. So I think we would have you for dinner." She listens to Hunter's plan and says, "That shouldn't be a problem as long as nobody does something stupid." She was looking right at Hunter when she said it. No one ever seemed to know what he was going to do next.

She looks at Tracker with a slight smile. If everything went okay, everyone would be safe. Maybe by then it would be ok for her to lower her guard a bit more. But would Hunter stick around that long? After all he was the drifter. Drifters were not known to stay in one place for a very long time.

Tinker stays quiet as she hears some movement outside of the garage. They were starting to get noticed by the walkers outside. If only it would rain it would cover up their smell a bit. Which in turn would make it easier for them to get away from the walkers.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:45 pm

Hunter opened the door and let Tracker out. Hunter then tucked his bottom lip under his teeth and called out a good whistle. The chime was a pecular one, but it was suddenly clear why.
Tracker ran under a car a started to bark loud and wildly. All of a sudden the walkers fallowed the noise, not seeing Tracker sneek away and back to the group as they exited the garage.
Hunter and his dog were extremely skilled in menuvering together. It was clear that they had been training together for some time. Tracker was very alert and quite intellegent. As they walked Tracker started to circle to each member of the group.
Romeo started to pet the tall dog as he walked by. Tracker seemed to enjoy it as he scooted by Matt.
"What's he doin?" Matt asked.
"He's checking up on all of you. I'm not sure it's the breeds, or just the dog. But Tracker was always one to keep an eye on his group. One time a buddy was sick, Tracker new before we did. He fallowed the man close and started to whimper just before he collapsed." Hunter snickered. "He's tough too. Tracker here once took on a mountain lion. We saw the pitbull half that day."
Tracker left Matt and walked over to Tinker as they continued to move through the Zombie swarmed town. Hunter had to take a few out on the way.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:59 pm

Tinker watches Tracker closely. "All animals can smell sickness in one form or another. Dogs are very aware of this. Mostly because of their strong bond with humans. So they can pick up on things that we are not aware of 10 times faster then we can. That is why they work very well as guard dogs." She bends down a little and pets the dog. She looks around at the walkers a moment. "The animals were probably aware of this happening months before it actually happened. That is why it is getting harder to find game. The animals are trying to get away from the infected."

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:36 pm

As the group made it to a very tall wall, Hunter spotted the truck docks to the armory.
"There." He stated pointing to the open side. "Let's get in and move fast. Once the armory is cleaned out we have a fall back point. From there... We go loud." Hunter said, sounding a bit excited. His plan was actually going to be undertaken.
When the coast was clear, he moved the group to the tall entrence and jumped up first. Taking his own safety into hands so no one else got hurt. With only one walker to take care of it, he soon helped the others up.
Once they cleared the armory, Hunter suggested a quick break to assess their guns and ammo.
The armory was filled quite nicely, only missing a few guns from the racks. There were several assult weapons and shotguns, and a bit of ammo to go with them and last the group a year or maybe even more.
"Okay, it seems we have quite a bit of ammo... You've all worked so hard for me, risked your lives when asked, and even saved my life... I just need you to clear the yard and we're done. We need those assult vehicles. I spotted a bus we can use in the yard too. Let's make our new start right here, right now." Hunter said, trying to motivate his crew.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:33 am

Tinker looks at the ammo a moment. Then she looks at different vehicles that they could use. "We could easily get those. But we got to remember that there may be walkers inside them. If so kill them quickly and quietly if you can." Her voice was breaking because of the soreness. She knew once they got back to town, she would have to take a closer look at her throat.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:13 pm

Hunter wandered the armory a little more before execution. "There's a spare heavy machine gun, I bet we can mount it to the bus." He said looking outside.
"The gates open..." Hunter then took his pack off and armed himself with the FAD rifle he found for the officers, he smiled and he loaded and cocked a round in the barrel. "I love this weapon." He whispered to himself and Tracker.
Matt and Romeo fallowed and grabbed the lesser rifles and handed one to Tinker.
"We get to the gate, close it, then we clear the facility. Our fire should draw any walkers from the baracks and mess hall." Hunter said grabbing a large clip and handing it to Tinker. "I think this goes to the big guns, after we close the gate, I want you to get on that gun and just clear the hoard out. We'll stay clear so you can just go wild on them." He added strapping his bow to his back, never going anywhere with out it.
Hunter quietly snuck to the door of the yard and looked out. "Here goes..." He said as he barged out to the yard and started to make his way to the large iron gate, firing his silenced pistol to keep the walkers off him.
Romeo and Matt fallowed close, using there melee weapons to take out the zombies as the group made their way to the gate.
"Cover me." Hunter ordered as he grabbed the large gate and started to pull it shut. It was obvious how heave it was, as Hunter stuggled to get it closed. Walkers started to come from outside the compound when they noticed Hunter.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:02 pm

Tinker looks at the mob of walkers as they were making their way to Hunter and the other guys. The weapons she gathered would have to do. She shot at any walker that got too close to the boys. She says calmly but clearly angry as hell, "Boys get that damn door closed or I am going to beat the hell out of you." She gets on the gun and let's loose on the walkers.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:17 pm

Hunter, still pulling the door, slipped on some mud and fell on his back. A walker coming from outside tried to grab him, but Tracker got to the walker first. The brutal dog grabbed it by the arm and threw it to the ground.
Matt helped Hunter up and the two finally got the gate shut, having to dispose of some more zombies as they did.
Hunter was a bit shocked, was Matt coming around finally? Hunter hurried and latched the door, hearing muffled knocks on the giant iron gate.
"Okay, Matt take Romeo to the cafeteria and get it cleared. Tinker and I will scout the barracs." He said waving to Tink as she fired the large mounted machine gun. Hunter was trying to motion for her to come off the gun. She could tell Hunter must have fired guns in his past life, as he was quite good for some drifter with a bow.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next