The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walking dead (based off the show, obviously mature)

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Walking dead (based off the show, obviously mature) - Page 4 Empty Re: Walking dead (based off the show, obviously mature)

Post by Guest Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:36 pm

Tinker looks at him a moment before jumping down from the gun. She went with Hunter to the barracks not saying a word. She was clearly not in a good mood. When they got to the barracks, Tinker tensed up as the whole place was crawling with walkers. This sent her over the edge. "Okay I hope you have a plan for this. If you don't I'm going to lose control and slaughter everything that moves. So you better stay out of the way."

Back to top Go down

Walking dead (based off the show, obviously mature) - Page 4 Empty Re: Walking dead (based off the show, obviously mature)

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:06 am

Hunter had started to notice Tinker's attitude. "Listen if there's something you need to say..." He said pulling her out of the barracs. "Tracker make some noise." He said, hereing his dog bark loudly.
Soon the walkers were trying to flood out of the door ways, making them very easy targets. Hunter then started to lay fire on them one by one as they came out, stopping to reload and letting Tinker take over.
"I know your not feeling well. Tracker is sensitive remember? And trust me, getting sick out here sucks, so if thats what has you upset I'm sorry." He paused and conitnued to fire. "But if you wanna say something to me..." He shouted between shots. "If you wanna say something, just say it." Hunter added trying not to sound irritated.

DragonMaster Pyro

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:17 am

Tinker wasn't feeling good but that wasn't what got her in a bad mood. Something just didn't feel right. This is too easy compared to other outings with groups. As the walkers make their way closer to them, she kept thinking there had to be more of them somewhere. She says, "This horde is too small. There has to be more." Then she heard a loud crash and she looked behind them. Sure enough a horde twice the size of the one in front of them was headed their way. "I hate it when I am right." She put her back against his. She fires at the walkers to keep them off his back. "Hunter we have to get out of here. Even with our guns, we cannot guarantee that we can get out of here."

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:01 pm

Hunter looked back to see they were in trouble. "Ugh..." He stated feeling fustrated. "Head back to the armory. If he hold down there we can clear this horde and sweep the lot. We'll have to just sacrifice the ammo to deal with this." He said starting to blast a path through the horde. "Stay close..." Hunter was concerned for Tinker more then he cared about the fort.
"Matt!!! Romeo!!!" He hollerd over the horde.
"We know." A voice said. "We'll meet yea in the middle." The other said.
Soon enough they made there way to the armory and started to barracade the armory and fight these zombies, but it wasn't looking good.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:21 pm

Tinker nods and makes her way to the armory helping Hunter the best she can. She gets out her sword and says, "We have to figure away our out." She looks around and started to tinker with the things that she find. Soon she comes up with a triple rapid fire rifle and let's loose on the zombies only aiming for their heads. She was pissed off and this was a good way to blow off steam. "Get in the vehicles and head back to town." She was going to make sure these three made it.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:01 pm

Hunter started to look around for useful equipment. As he opened a crate he found it was full of grenades. He also was able to find a flare gun.
"She's right!" Hunter said over the shooting, stuffing two grenades in his coat pockets and tucking the flare gun in his pants. "We'll have to take the bus and the working mounted hummer!" He shouted emptying his clip and reloading.
Romeo ducked to reload as well. "Let me drive the bus homie, I grew up taking city buses as a kid and dreamed of driving one." He shouted as Matt chuckled.
Hunter smiled. "No better time then now I guess. I don't think any of us have experience anyways, so looks like your our man." He said firing into the horde again.
Hunter looked out and saw the horde had barely been touched, grunting to himself he grabbed another grenade and pulled out his multi-tool and started to fiddle with the pin using pliers.
"Here's the plan..." Hunter shouted getting everyone close. "Matt you drive the hummer. Tink, I need you on that gun. The two of you will clear the roads for the Romeo in the bus." Hunter grabbed the large gun and it's mounting kit, handing the equipment to Romeo. "When you get back to town mount this on the bus." Again Hunter went back to gun case and grabbed an assault shotgun and a few clips.
"And what the hell are you going to do... Boss!?" Matt said sarcastically.
"Someone has to open the gate..." Hunter said looking to Tink. He didn't want to say goodbye, not to them... Not to her. Hunter knew in his heart that these were good people, and he could come to even accept them as his new family.
He wrapped his arms around Tink's waist and held her close, slipping the grenade's pin around her ring finger with the bomb still attached. "You won't owe me a bullet, not this time." He whispered, kissing her deep as he let go of her waist and grabbed the flare gun.
As he pulled away from her, the grenade came with him, leaving the pin around her finger like a ring. As she looked down she would notice a poorly bent heart on the pin. He had fashioned a ring out of it, the size was a little loose; but he did an okay job judging her size.
Hunter had seconds to throw the grenade now, he quickly fired the flare out the window. The horde fallowed the flare and grouped together, ignoring the survivors. Hunter quickly fallowed up by hurling the grenade and grabbing Tinker and Tracker close and ducking. The explosion sent blood and body parts everywhere, but barely thinned out the horde.
Getting up Hunter sprinted threw the door and started to fire the shotgun. Each shot knocking a zombie over and giving them time to run.
"Go! Go! Go!" Hunter shouted.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:23 pm

Tinker looked at him as he grabbed a hold of her waist and kissed her. Before she could think or act, he let go of her. She felt something on her hand and looked down at the ring made out of the pin. She smiled. Then got to work as soon as he said go. She made her way to the gun and made sure all the guys’ were covered. She was going to make Hunter pay for that kiss, not that she did not like it. That was just the second time he made her lower her guard in front of the guys. It was bad enough he turned her into a puddle of mud but not in front of people. She had worked hard on her tough bitch image for a reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:44 am

Hunter bravely lead his small group to the vehicles and help load them up. As Romeo got on the bus he called his faithful companion and patted him for what might be the last time. Tracker whimpered a bit as Romeo looked down from the bus.
"Keep him safe... Please." Hunter said sounding almost worried.
"What do you mean? Aren't you fallowing us?" He said starting the bus as Hunter took down a few more walkers.
Hunter paused for a second and looked over to Tink, admiring her as he had been since they met. "No..." He spoke, his voice crackling in despair. "If you all decide to come back... Well someone has to thin this horde out. You know, make it safe for who ever wants it." He added unsure if he was going to see them again.
Romeo nodded and closed the bus, Tracker staring at Hunter through the window. Hunter went over to the hummer and met Matt at the driver side.
"Take care of her..." He said looking to the hummer.
"Do you mean the car or the girl?" Matt joked.
Hunter snickered and grabbed Matt's hand for a fraternal handshake. "Pssh, I would have to ask her to take care of you."
Matt nodded and started the vehicle. "Take care Hunter, don't die on us." He shouted over the roaring engine, driving to the gate.
Hunter ran to the gate and pulled it open, letting the vehicles out. He met Tink's eyes one last time that day. As they drove past him he didn't know what to say. Would he say goodbye? No, that would mean they would never see each other again. Come back? And risk her life for his? No, he wouldn't let that happen.
"I'll... uh..." He shouted baffled. Taking a deep breath he composed himself. "I'll be here..." Hunter looked up to Tink, realizing that moment he wasn't going to fall. Not with what strength she gave him. "I promise..."

As they drove off they could here the large iron gate close, fallowed shortly by a loud explosive. Hunter had grenades and firearms, he wasn't going down with out a fight.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:02 pm

Tinker saw what he was doing. He was going to stay behind. She looks in his eyes and says, “Don’t you dare stop fighting. We will be back here. The town is not safe anymore. Kill as many of the dead as you can, until we get back with the others.” She had this look in her eyes that told him that she was not done yet. With that, they made their way back to town. Her mind was set. The armory was the best chance they had. She would do what she had to, to make sure they would make it.

She looked at the town gate when they got back. She says down to Matt, “That gate has a few days at most but we won’t be able to move anyone until we deal with Buster. Can I count on you and Romeo to have my back?” She did not doubt them but she did know that men had issues with women being in charge.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:08 am

Matt and Romeo both agreed they were going back to Hunter at the Yard.
"That is if Hunter's still..." Matt stopped when Romeo hit him, hiving him a look. Romeo was a bit more sensitive then Matt, so he was more protective of Tink's feelings.

When they drove up, the people protecting it paused for a second. They were about to point guns and start shouting when they saw Tink mounting the heavy gun.
"Hell yea!" A woman screamed. "Open the gates! They came back!"
It was like the three of them were heroes. The mounted gun was promised to Buster, but what was the bus for. As the people gathered, Matt fallowed Tink while Romeo chased Tracker.
Tracker had caught Hunter's scent from when he arrived and fallowed it to the bed he slept in. Hunter had stashed a few things, thinking he was coming back. Tracker started to sniff pillows and finally found a small deer antler. Romeo watched and felt his heart warm just a little bit. Tracker and Hunter even miles away were still looking out for each other.

Back in the town, Matt suggested to Tink, "if we gather at Henry's we stand a better chance at making our point. Not to mention... I'm fucking starving and I miss that ole' son of a bitch."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:37 am

Tinker nods at Matt's suggestions but Buster was not getting any of the guns if she had her way. She says to him, "Go ahead and get something to eat. And even if Hunter is dead by the time we get back there, that place is a lot safer than this place. We have to save as many people as can. And if he is dead, I am going to be the one to put him down if he's a walker. I owe him that."

She waves to a big army guy named Butch. He comes over to them. "Buster is going to kill you Tinker. You should have stayed gone girl." She looks at Butch. She says handing him a gun, "I know Butch but we need to get Buster out of control of the town. This place is officially going to Hell. But the yard, is strong. We have clear out some walkers. But that is not any different than what we did here." He nods and says, "Me and three hundred of my men are behind you 200%."

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:31 pm

By the time they had all started to settle in, the whole town was gathered around the buses. Most were ready to leave, some asking where and how. It was certain everyone was looking to Tink and her men for answers,knowing soon enough Buster would here wind and come to investigate.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:37 pm

Tinker knew they were all looking to her and the men for a way out. She says to everyone, "We all need to leave this town. The fences not going to hold anymore. We can all load up in the busses with a few of us using the guns to make way. We would go to the armory. It's walls are very strong so everyone to be safe there. It does have a few hordes of walkers but with our numbers and the guns we got now we could clear them out without a problem. It is no different than what we did with this town and back then we didn't even have the numbers. We all deserve to feel safe. Several of you have come to me feeling unsafe and needing my medical services to sleep. The armory can give all of us that safety. And no more giving your girls to Buster and his men to keep refuge." One of his men tries to shoot her with the big gun they gave Buster but it doesn't work. She points to the man and says, "I think this idiot proved my point."

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:06 pm

Matt had stashed the bag of guns Hunter originally brought. He was handing them out when Tink was making her speech. He paused when heard the large mounted gun on the hummer click. Matt snickered and looked back at Tink. She had all the instincts that Hunter didn't have. Knowing who to or to not trust. "She removed the firing pin, smart..." He looked back at her and smiled. "That's why he liked you." Matt said referring to Hunter.
Romeo strolled up with the rest of Hunter's gear he had kept behind. Tracker following carrying a large piece of dear antler. "He stayed behind to give us a second chance, he met us with a huge duffel bag full of weapons and a promise of a better stronghold. What do you have to lose? We've been there, we've seen it. We even came back with it's proof. What more do you people want?" Romeo pleaded.
"What about buster!?" A you women shouted.
"What about him!?" Matt snapped, cocking a shot gun and handing it out. "We got more guns now. Hell, he can have this fucking place!" Matt lit a cigarette and looked to Tink. "We loadin' the bus?"

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:05 pm

Tinker looked at Romeo and Matt before turning back to the others, “Those who want to stay here can stay. Those who want to go, go pack your things and be back at the buses in 30 minutes.” She rubs Tracker’s ears. “Once we hit that 32 minute mark we are leaving.” With that Butch’s men stood around the buses so no one would tamper with them. Tinker had a few of the men gather things for her. She knew Buster would try something on her if she was alone. But now, Butch’s men could not be bought and they owed their allegiance to her. She looks at Matt responding to his earlier comments, “I told him I was a lethal bitch from the start and I know how to survive.”

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:30 am

Just as everyone was scattered and packing, Romeo came to Matt and Tink accompanied by Henry the chef.
"We have a problem..." Romeo whispered, Henry stepping forward to Tink.
"Listen, I understand what y'all are trying to do for us. Trust me when I say, we're all fixin' to leave yea... Tomorrow." Henry stated, fallowed by a lough groan form Matt.
"Tomorrow!" Romeo replied. "You see."
"It's getting dark, we all know the walkers are more aggressive at night. They'll be everywhere, how sure are you we'll make it to the highway, let alone to the gate of this place. Why don't we go bright and early tomorrow? Most folks will be up seeing walkers rather then hoping they aren't seen by them." Henry added.
Matt sighed again. "He's right. We may have decent numbers, but we ain't got many soldiers. If we run guns a blazing into the dark, we won't hit anything. I promise we'll be moving these people as soon as the sun rises. I'll fucking carry em'." He said looking to Tink.
"What about Hunter?" Romeo asked. "We can't just leave him."
"Listen son, he's a lone wolf, he'll be alright I think." Henry said, still having faith in Hunter.
"Tink! Tell these pendejos what going to happen!" Romeo pleaded.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:42 am

Tinker looks at Henry a moment knowing he had a point. The walkers were more aggressive at night. And the whole point of this was to save as many lives as possible. She looks at Romeo and says, "Calm down Romeo. We are not going to abandon Hunter." She looks at Henry, her mind on that gate. "That gate won't hold another night in the shape it is in. Especially if we have another mob night. If it breaks we are getting out of here whether everyone is on the buses or not." To her it sounded reasonable. They would wait until morning as long as the gate held out. But she had a very strong feeling that tonight that gate was not going to hold. There was too much noise here at night. And there were a lot of people here. She gets in the bus a moment to see if things were all ready to go. She was clearly ready for anything. She really wanted to make sure that Hunter was okay. If he wasn't then she had a promise to keep.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:20 pm

That night Matt had found several volunteers for guard duty. The town put up small hiding areas where they could stab walkers from the safety of the fence. A Hunter inspired idea. Everyone seemed to want to get out, so people were easily inspired.
Romeo was going to sleep first and lead the morning watch. So Matt found Tink, a lit cigarette hanging from his mouth.
"He may of left you in charge, but I better see you go to bed, even for a few hours." He said handing her an actual cup of hot coffee. "Henry was saving his last batch for a special occasion. Last day here seemed special enough." Matt soon noticed Tracker laying on the floor next to Tink. "Guess you got all of us lookin' out for yea." He chuckled reaching down to pat the dog.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:35 pm

Tinker looks at him a moment and takes the coffee. She sips it slowly. “Thanks. But I would rather not sleep right now.” She motions to her inn and up at her room. It was faint but it could be seen that someone was in her room. She pets Tracker while going over to the counter where she had Henry keep her sleeping bag. When Buster pulled shit, she always slept here at Henry’s little. All the whores slept there too so he could not pull anything. She lays out the sleeping bag and lies in a corner but does not go to sleep. Her mind was too busy. She looks at the ring around her finger. She whispers, “You better be alive Hunter.”

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:39 am

The next day the town was busy packing and loading the bus. Matt was keeping his problem to Tink and keeping everyone on task with getting back to the Yard.
When Tink arrived Romeo was first to greet her, "haven't heard much of the Sheriff," he said referring to Buster. "I figure he's either grouping up some loyals, or just doesn't give a fuck." He sounded a little optimistic.
A few trucks where lined up too, two with trailers hitched to the back. "I know we all have shit me don't wanna leave behind, but pack light!" Matt barked helping people load up. "And pack your gear in the trucks please!... We need to fit as many people on the bus as possible. So if it can't kill a walker don't bring it on the bus." Matt sounded that he had been keeping this leader role well, they all were.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:13 am

Tinker looks around keeping an eye out for any problems. She could hear the gate creeking as walkers pushed against the gate. They had to get moving or they were going to be in trouble. She was about to say something when BAM! The gate le8 loose. Countless walkers started moving into town. "Everyone it is time to go! Get on the bus if you are leaving." Butch and some of his men start taking down the walkers as they get the buses moving. If anyone fell out of the bus they were going to get bitten at this rate. Tinker grabs one of her guns and starts to thin out the zombie horde. Being careful not to get the others hurt.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:58 pm

During the calm before the storm, the large crowd was taking inventory. Both supplies and people were being accounted for. As people spoke and found each other, it was time to leave.
"Where's Henry!?" Romeo asked.
"I don't know?" Matt replied spotting him at his restaurant. "He's still in the fucking restaurant!"
Romeo quickly ran to Henry, not noticing the fences were getting trampled.
"Henry, por que!?" Romeo said as he came through the door.
"I'm sorry kid, just wanted to have one more look at her. This place fed my family since my girls were babies..." Henry said, lifting a large double barrel shotgun. "I hate leavin' her."
"Your going to create a new legacy, a whole new family to feed. Mi hombre." Romeo said, hearing the walkers crash through the windows. Soon they were shoot a pathway out through the horde.
"Tink!"Matt screamed running out of the bus to help the two out. He fired around them, dropping zombies to help slow the rest down. He looked over to see she was occupied.
Romeo was help Henry run, Henry's body was old and somewhat broken. So he didn't run quite well. Henry fired two shots and needed to reload. "Just get to the bus!" Romeo said feeling a walker grab him. Romeo went down, and soon was covered in walkers. As Romeo tried to shoot them off, he felt the flesh from his leg being torn into.
"Tink!!!" Matt screamed again, running after Romeo and firing violently into the crowd. He reached and grabbed Romeo's arm, pulling him fast away from the horde. Matt kept aimlessly firing into the walkers to keep them away.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:08 pm

Tinker quickly ran into the horde knowing full well that she could get hurt and helped get Romeo up and out of danger on top of the bus hood. She moves quickly to set off a bomb. She and the bus out of danger as it went off sending dead flesh flying. She climbs up to Romeo. She sees that his leg was the only thing damaged. She looks at Matt. "If we remove the leg he is less likely to sur come to the bite." She looks at Romeo. "Hope you can handle pain bud."

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am

Romeo leaned up against the bus as the horde slowly crept forward. "I don't think we're gonna have time to... Tink..." Matt replied peeling his shirt back, showing a large gash from his neck to his chest. Just as Matt gazed down, Romeo started to cough up blood.
Matt cocked a pistol and pointed it at Romeo's skull. "Tink, get on the bus..." Matt commanded, "you won't have to shoot two friends."
"Don't let me turn..." Romeo pleaded gasping for breath.
As Tink entered the bus, Henry looked over to the boys. "Get him on the bus, this boy deserves a funeral. We ain't leaving any of our own to become a walker." Henry barked, taking charge.
Matt nodded his head and dragged Romeo on the bus, talking to him. "Come on don't die. Talk to me kiddo."
Henry took one more glance outside and spotted Buster. "Hey little brother!" He shouted to Buster, Buster looking back. "Take the hummer... You'll need it." He then nodded his head to him and got back into the bus. "Let's get the hell out of here."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:28 pm

Tinker looks at him a moment and says to Romeo, "Don't worry we won't let you turn into one of those things. Just relax." She looks at the Hummer and smiled some knowing Butch's men would keep that idiot in line. She whistles and the bus gets moving tossing up dust. She looks at Matt a moment before looking back at Romeo. He would turn fast. She readies her blade in her hand. She says, "Romeo you are bleeding into your lungs and out your leg. I know you are in a lot of pain." She knew that this was the only way. She quickly stabs him in the eye holding his hand the whole time. She felt her blade go through the brain. It was clean and quick. Her eyes brimmed with tears but she didn't let them fall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next