The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature

Page 15 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Go down

Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature - Page 15 Empty Re: Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:09 pm

Raven tensed a little when the midwife brought the lack of records but calmed down after a bit. She took Yuki back in her arms and helped Yuki find her breast and latch on to her nipple get her milk. She says to the midwife, “I know that breast feeding can be better for the immune system of the baby. However for some mothers it cannot be possible to breast feed due to the high risk of mastitis.”

Back to top Go down

Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature - Page 15 Empty Re: Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature

Post by LadyRaven Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:13 pm

The midwife nodded, "This is true, but if done right from the beginning, the benefits outweigh the risks considerably."  She said matter of factly and then smiled as Raven seemed to be a natural at it.  She began making notes on paperwork and then checked the IV line.  All was well and she went back to her bag and took out two needles.  She drew up two shots, one for Raven and one for the baby.

"You both need some added minerals."  She said as she brought the hypodermics over.  She jabbed Yuki's butt quickly, not giving the infant chance to feel the sting while she was feeding and then lifted the sheet around Raven's leg.  The mother too got the jab and all was done.  "Right, I'll set up an appointment for you with a doctor to be thoroughly checked over and I'll come back in a few days to check you are healing.  If there is any heavy bleeding, more than usual, you need to go to the hospital, understand?".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:35 pm

Raven looks at her a moment unsure about the jabbing. But Yuki seemed to take it okay. She nods slow and says, “Thank you for your assistance.” She looks down at little Yuki and says, “Welcome to the world Yuki. I am so happy to finally meet you.” She slowly gets up after feeding Yuki despite the midwife’s griping and went to show Yuki to everyone. Raven was not the kind of girl to stay in bed all day. But she wanted the grandfathers to have common ground to behave…the love of their granddaughter.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:39 pm

The midwife shook her head and collected her things.  "I'll leave the appointments with your husband."  She said and then left.  No sooner had Raven come out of the bedroom, both sets of grandparents were there, cooing and vying for the best vantage point to see the new baby.  Hexes was most in shock, never having dreamt this would ever be a reality.  And from the second he saw Yuki looking back at him, he melted and gripped Alexandra's hand.  At the back of the crowding grandparents, Rhama stood with a proud smile on his face as he leaned against the opposing doorframe.  Nothing right now could ruin the moment.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:14 pm

Raven smiles some but could see that her mother and father could not stand to be near each and started arguing with each other. Yuki began to cry as some as they became too loud. Which instantly set Raven off because she was tired and because they upset her child. She gives Yuki to Rhama and she turns to her parents, “No fighting or I will toss both of you out. Daddy mom messed up. Get over it. You know love makes people crazy so does loss.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:17 pm

Rhama quickly righted himself as Raven's parents began arguing.  He narrowed his eyes as it disturbed Yuki and he quickly took her as Raven handed her over.  He began to bounce lightly on the balls of his feet and coo at her to calm her down.  "It's ok, munchkin."  He cooed, "Grandma and Grandpa are just having a discussion, that's all."  He moved around a little more until Raven told them basically to shut the hell up and he agreed.  "I think until both of you can learn to be civil with each other, you should keep to different parts of the house.  I won't have this tension around Raven or the baby, understand?".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:38 pm

Kathrine looks at him and Raven a moment and storms out of the house. Raven knew that look. She was going to drink or do drugs again. Geoff goes to the other part of the house so he would not cause any stress. Raven sighs and says, “Dad is family oriented so mom has hurt him. And he’s not good at expressing his feelings.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:40 pm

Rhama moved to Raven and carefully handed Yuki back, "I don't care."  He said firmly, "What I do care about is the effect they have over you and Yuki.  I told you when you first brought her home what would happen if she didn't book up."  he looked at her firmly and then shook his head, "I'll bring her back if that's what you want, but until she decides she needs to get her head back in order, I don't want her anywhere near you or this baby, understand?".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:03 pm

Raven looks at Rhama and shakes her head some. “It’s okay my love. I am tired of trying to fix her. The only one who can get through to her is dad.” She kisses him being careful of Yuki. “Besides this is a day we should be celebrating not dreading.” She goes into the living room with the help of Alex so she would not trip. She says sitting on the couch, “I did not get a chance to make a baby blanket for Yuki. But I will work on one tomorrow.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:05 pm

Rhama followed Raven into the living room and took a chair next to the sofa so he didn't cramp her or Yuki.  "Well let's hope he can get through to her soon."  He said firmly and then smiled at Yuki as she snuffled at her mother's breast for another feed.  He sat back to watch, finding contentment in seeing her feed his daughter and the bonding between them.  In fact, he almost felt a little jealous of it, but he knew soon enough he would get his turn, so he was happy to sit back and watch over them both.....

((time for me to go))
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:23 pm

(Alright see you later) Raven helped Yuki get her milk and hummed softly as she fed so she would stay relaxed. She looks at Rhama. “My love she will want your attention too. She is just hungry right now. Hunger kind of overrides daddy time.” She lets Yuki feed and then gives her to Rhama once she is full so he does not feel left out.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:52 am

Rhama smiled and shook his head, "I don't mind it one bit."  He said as he leaned back and crossed his ankle over his knee, "I could sit here and watch you do that all day and then some."  He was still shocked somewhat that all this had happened in only three days, but he was fast learning that this was his life now and he was revelling in it all.

He watched the flash of gold around her finger as she moved Yuki this way and that and he smiled again as he looked down to his own band of gold.  All this in three months, he thought as he stared at Raven and Yuki some more.  Before, he was almost a confirmed bachelor, he hated the idea of settling down, he had been young and free and enjoying the devastation caused by it, now look at him.  Wife, family, home.  All he needed now was the nine to five and he'd be as regular as any guy up and down the street.  And all of this before his 21st birthday.  It seemed too much, but Rhama knew deep in his soul that he wouldn't trade this moment for anything in his past, not one single memory of it.
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:21 am

Raven knew the look in his eyes. A lot has happened in 3 months time. But neither of them would trade it for anything in the world. They both had rough pasts. She was almost constantly reminded of hers. But she was getting better with each day she spent with her husband. She was a mother a wife. And a homeowner. And she wasn't even 17 yet. But she didn't care. She was never one to move slowly. This was their life now fighting demons and being a family.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:32 am

Rhama smiled, hearing her thoughts as they matched so closely with his own.  For a while, he just sat there watching and listening to the bonding happening between the two loves of his life, but soon enough, the peace was shattered.  Hexes arrived with Alex.

Getting to his feet, he nodded his head to his parents and let them sit down so they could have a good look at Yuki.  "Never have I seen such a beautiful child."  Hexes said with awe, "Truly amazing.  You did well there Rhama.  Well done, son."
Rhama laughed and shook his head, "It wasn't me."  He chortled, "Raven did all the hard work.  All I did was help."....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:43 am

Raven looked at his parents with a smile. "We did this together. But I think we should wait a while before we have our next one. Giving birth is no walk in the park." She was kind of bummed that her parents could not enjoy their happiness too. This day was very important to her and they could not even keep their act together. It made her feel like she was the parent and they were the children.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:07 pm

Rhama smiled again and nodded, "Ok then."  He said, "We did it together."  He then grinned and laughed slightly, "But you made most of the mess."  That got Hexes laughing too, but it didn't last that long.

After a few moments, Hexes and Alex looked at each other before looking to Raven and Rhama.  "Listen."  Hexes said quietly, but warmly as he took Alex's hand in his own, "We was wondering something.  You kids are all set and everything, but your mom and I have been talking about starting again in our own way."
"Go on."  Rhama said cautiously.
"Would you kids mind if we added a few more to the house?"  Hexes asked.  "I know that it might not sit well with you having a couple of oldies like us sprogging, but we missed out on that chance when we had you and we'd like to catch up.  Alex is more than capable of handling it and we're both young enough still to enjoy the trials of it."
Rhama looked at Raven with a raised eyebrow, wondering what she thought of it.  Would she mind Yuki having aunts and uncles younger than her?....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:18 pm

Raven took a moment to consider what they were saying. They were wanting to start a family of their own. But also be there for her and her love. She did not see the harm in letting them stay. "You guys can do whatever you like. This is your home too. As for the possibility of having little aunts and uncles around Yuki, that sounds great too. It gives her kids to play with. And we all can support each other through the hard stuff. We just might get on each others nerves every once in awhile. But that is normal for any family."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:14 pm

Rhama nodded in agreement with Raven and it seemed to go down well with Hexes and Alex.  "What kind of family would we be if we said no?"  He said warmly.  "We've all been through so much over the years in our own ways.  It's time that we settled down a little and enjoy the life that we have.  And Raven is right, this is your home too and you both deserve a second chance at happiness.  Arguments and all.  That's what family does, right.... Dad?"

Hexes could have burst with pride at that moment.  Rhama had never once referred to him as Dad.  It had always been by his name, or Sir and on occasion, Father, but never Dad.  Without a word, he got to his feet and embraced his son.  "I've waited a long time to hear that word from you."  He said, "Whether I knew it at the time or not."
Rhama hugged him back and laughed with a nod, "I love you too."  He said before coughing lightly into his hand and backing away.  Yes, he loved his father, but there was still a long way to go before he could be that comfortable.

Hexes went back to Alex and lifted her to stand.  He kissed her lovingly and cupped her cheek.  "Well!"  Alex said with a small cough of embarrassment, "We have much to do."  She smiled down at Raven and kissed her fingers before touching Yuki's head.  "While mother and baby are recovering, Hexes and I should begin setting up the business.  We have a growing family to support.  We'll deal with the legalities and when you're ready, Raven, we can make a start on the grand opening.  Have you any thoughts on what to name the business?"......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:15 pm

Raven smiles some as everyone seemed to be making progress. The whole family seemed be coming together. She looks down at Yuki a moment as she was trying to think of the name for the bakery. Yuki’s beautiful white hair. Her gentle eyes. So full of hope and wonder. “This is going to sound stupid. But how about the Snow Angel Bakery?”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:18 pm

Alex lifted her brow and then looked down at Yuki.  She then smiled and nodded, "It sounds wonderful."  She said, "And I have no doubt you can create something for the signature cake.  The Snow Angel Cake."  She smiled again and then nodded to Rahma, who nodded back with that same smile.  It sounded perfect, just like Yuki......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:10 pm

Raven nods with a smile and says, “It would be fun to come up with a signature Snow Angel Cake that would match my inspiration.” Once Yuki was full, Raven got up and placed her in Rhama’s arms. “We need pictures.” She goes to get her camera and comes back after a few minutes. She takes a picture of Rhama and Yuki together. Yuki says in their minds, “No pictures please I am not decent.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:13 pm

Rhama smiled as Yuki finished her feed and he proudly took her into his arms and then turned her upright to burp her.  It felt as natural as breathing and he loved the closeness it brought them.  When Raven mentioned pictures, Rhama used his free hand to smooth back his hair a little and then positioned Yuki so she looked her best.  Her comment made him laugh and he touched her tiny nose lightly.  "Just wait until she wants to take the bath time pictures and the first self feeding and all the weird and wonderful outfits you're gonna be dressed in."  He then laughed as she seemed to groan with dread at the idea and then posed for the picture.  "Cheese!"....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:41 pm

Raven took the picture trying not to laugh at her protests. Then she stopped after a bit so that Yuki would stop protest and because Raven felt like her body had been drained again. She quickly sits down so that she does not fall on the floor. She looks at little Yuki, “Besides my sweet you will only be a baby for so long.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:46 pm

Rhama felt a pang of concern when Raven dropped to the sofa.  Clearly, she was still recovering and he knew it would take some time.  Yuki had put a lot more strain on her than a normal pregnancy.  At her mother's comment, Yuki lifted her hands to her mouth and sort of grinned.  "Ahh, that's better."  She said and Rhama was treated to a stink that was unbearable.
"Holy Hell!"  He said, turning his head away....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:00 pm

Raven stood up again laughing as Rhama could not seem to handle the smell. She takes Yuki in her arms and says, “I will get her cleaned up. Can you prepare a bath for me?” She effortlessly gets Yuki cleaned up and smelling good again. She kisses Yuki’s forehead and strokes her cheek. “Next time you drop a stink bomb, please warn daddy. He looked like he was about to pass out.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next