The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Begining

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The Begining - Page 6 Empty Re: The Begining

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:18 pm

Rain looked at Akasha and says to Cain with ultimate confidence, “What can I say? I love to battle.” Shanti says with a smile, “You were not even using your full strength. Maybe two grains of sand worth of your strength. Nicholas is going to enjoy his rematch with you. You and him are two war gods duking it out. It is wonderful to watch.” Rain laughs a dark laugh and cuddles into Cain. She says, “I don’t believe my husband would like it if I destroyed his land.”

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:06 pm

Cain holds her tight and moves a hand down to her ass and pats it. "Here I thought that you needed protection." he laughs. He looks over at Akasha. "I think those that wish you harm is the one's that needs protection." He left his hand on her ass enjoying the feel of it in his hand. He dismissed his court so that it was just him, Rain and Shanti.

Akasha had seen and had to reconsider her options. Oh she was by far not giving up on what she wanted. She would just have to go about it a different way. She looked at Anubis, Cain's General and began planning. Anubis was a great warrior and Leader. She would make sure she could twist him around her little finger and have him willing to do anything for her. Then she would put a daring plan into effect.

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:04 pm

Rain looks at his daughter with a smile seeing the darkness in her eyes. She was not scared of the vampire. It did not matter how she learned how to fight Rain was not an easy person to kill. She waved goodbye to her as everyone was told to leave the court.

Shanti gave a small wink to Anubis. She has been waiting to meet the werewolf creator. Rain had not been lying about his physical physique. But she was also not stupid to how Akasha looked at her friend. She would have to stay long enough to protect her dearly loved friend.

Rain looked at Cain with a smile. "Well that was fun while it lasted. One of these times I will show you what I'm truly made of. There were too many breakables and people for me to let out what I'm really like."

Shanti looked at him with a smile. "It looks like I have come at the right time. Your daughter is going to cause problems for my friend by having others do her dirty work." Rain says to her, "It is her way. Besides you just want to wrap your legs around Anubis."

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:49 pm

Anubis did not miss the look or the wink that Shanti gave. Nor did Akasha. She gave the woman a look of hatred and turned her head away. Anubis smiled as he knew that Akasha didn't like the woman giving him the eye. Akasha had been trying for so long to jump into bed with Cain that he now decided to play that game as well. He would make Akasha insanely jelous of Shanti.

He would make Akasha wonder if his attentions were now focused on another woman and make her strive to win him over. He gave Shanti a broad smile and he made sure that Akasha saw it as well.

Cain chuckled when he saw it all. The court life might be getting a bit more frisky. He knew how Akasha was but he also knew that Anubis was about the only one besides himself that could tame her.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:28 pm

Rain looks at him a moment with a smile as she could see Shanti and Anubis being together for the real thing. Anubis and Cain were the only people that could calm that idiot down. "Life is sure going to be interesting for a little while. I can't wait to see how this game plays out."

Shanti looks at her with a smile and says, "I don't care how this plays out I just might have a bit of fun. Whether it is just messing with that bitch or getting to really play with him for a little while." Rain wanted to correct her but in a way she was right. Akasha needed to learn to behave. Because Rain was not going to back down from her. She was not going to give up her lover.

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:00 pm

Things like this made court interesting. The vying for his favor and the internal struggle to overcome or maintain what one had. But with Rain at his side that portion of who came first was now closed. Rain was his and he was hers and that was all he needed there. But he would let his creations fight amongest themselves for his favor. That is what made them strong and made them think, which helped when it came to running the kingdom.

It was not the most perfect of plans but it worked. "I don't think Anubis would mind the extra attention, especially how Akasha has been playing with him and all. Just be careful she has sharp claws and a short temper. Yes it would be good to have Akasha put into place. Maybe taken down a notch so she was not so perfect in her mind.

As Shanti moved away "You will have plenty of time to visit with your friend." he told Rain as he pulled her to him again and placed both hands on her ass and squeezed her ass cheeks. "I think it is time for us." He then scooped her up into his arms grinning and left the throne room.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 11:50 am

Rain looks at him a moment before he had her in his arms. She laughs softly and says to him, "Cain I think that was a little rude. Shanti will need a guide around the city." She kisses him and presses into him. "I know you want some time together with me. But all you would have had to do is say so and intimacy would be yours." She looks in his eyes and kisses him on the lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun May 04, 2014 7:40 pm

Cain laughed a bit. "Oh not rude. I think she wanted to go and try her luck inticing Anubis. I think she has a very good chance. As for her getting about the city, I think she will have no hard time finding willing men to show her around."

He carried her off to the royal quarters that was now hers as much as his. He carried her over the threshold of the royal apartments. Though they were not formally wed, he had claimed her for his Queen which at that time basicly was the wedding. He moved through the rooms to the bedchamber."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 12:16 am

Rain listens to him with a smile knowing that he was probably right. She says to him, "Well you can't blame her for trying. He is a good looking man. And the fact that he is strong makes him more appealing to her. I myself would probably fall in love with him if I wasn't so fully devoted to you. If you hadn't saved me and made me feel so safe."

She blushed deep red as she realize they were heading towards his bedchamber. Even though they had already made love and he declared her his queen, it felt weird being in his place. But what if he kept his lovers that he had? Would she remain his queen of his heart? She could not help but have these doubts. He has been a ladies man for a very long time.

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun May 11, 2014 8:25 am

Cain's lovers had seen what Rain's presence had done to him. He had no other since she came to his attention and they knew their time was up. Some cursed, others had tanturms, but all of them had packed up what they owned and had left the palace. Cain had noticed their absence when the court had convened. It had saved him the problem of telling them they were no longer needed or wanted.

He gently layed her on the bed and then sat down on the edge. He caressed her face "And that is why you are here and not another and why another will never take your place." He leaned down and kissed her lips. "I do not think there is another woman in my kingdom that has shown their true devotion and loyalty to me. You wanted nothing, but to worship me you came bleeding to do that. Since you have come into my life you have done nothing but want to make me happy and content." again he kissed her.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 9:04 am

Rain looks at him in the eyes and strokes his chest. "I have always been with you at heart. I just didn't know how to show you how I felt about you. I figured you would reject me since I am not experienced in the ways of pleasing a man." She kisses him deeply and says to him, "Many women have desired to be with you. You are a great man and you are built to inspire the dark desires of your female subjects. Myself included." She removes all his clothing slowly. She kisses his neck and presses up against him. She removes her dress and lays back bare before him.

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri May 23, 2014 5:26 pm

Oh many had wanted him, but not for the right reason. Only one other had been like Rain. His first wife. She was long dead now, along with his mortal sons. Some of their decendents still lived. He insured their well being and that they lived good lives. After all they were of his blood. But as for a woman wanting him just for him. Now that was hard to find. But find one he did and he was not going to let her go.

Once she had removed his clothing, he smiled down at her. "Many may have desired me, but you are the only one that has succeeded in capturing my heart." he leaned down and kissed her passionately as he moved a hand over her body

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 5:43 pm

Rain looks at him with a smile and kissed him back deeply. She knew of his first wife. She was not looking to replace the love he had for his first wife. She just wanted to make him happy. She says to him letting her hands roam over his body, "I was not trying to capture your heart. I just wanted to express my feelings for you." She strokes his member softly but at a steady pace. Her body heated with desire and need. "I love you my king." Her long blonde hair covering her breasts breasts slightly. How could she be so lucky to earn the lord's love?

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun May 25, 2014 8:00 am

Cain smiled as he moved his hand up to her tits and began squeezing them. Those few words coming from her meant the world to him. They were not spoken in an attempt to win him over, in hollow meaning. They meant what they said. She meant what she said. That was something that he thought he would never hear again.

Anubis had left the throne room a smile on his lips. Cain had chosen and queen and it was not Akasha. She was pissed but could do nothing. The new queen had also demonstrated she was no push over and could defend herself. He had also not failed to see the look in the woman that had come and offered her help in the up coming battle. She was interesting and quite exotic and a fighter as well. Things were going to be interesting.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 8:24 pm

Rain moans softly in pleasure as he played with her breasts. She was willing to be his for all time. She runs her hands down his chest and between his legs. She doesn't say anything as she strokes his member slowly being gentle with the flesh in her hands. She wanted him to feel pleasure too. It was not as hard for her to know what she wanted to do with and to him.

Shanti knew that it would make Akasha jealous of her friend for winning her master's heart. But Shanti was going to make it a little harder on the woman. She was going to win the beast master's heart. She is taken to the guest chambers of the castle. She removes all her clothes. Her tigers at her feet. She brushes her long hair with a seashell comb. She says softly, "I am going to have me a lover soon."

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri May 30, 2014 6:04 pm

Cain moved down her body, kissing and nipping at her with his teeth. Slowly he moved and finally reached her pussy. Bending her legs up slightly he spread them wide and rubbed her folds then spread them and began flicking his toung over the soft inner flesh. He was going to make her squirm and bring her pleasure that would help her reach her climax.

Anubis sat and thought of the new woman. Shanti was her name and he was wondering more and more about her. He decided to go find out more about her, from her. Soon he found himself at her chambers and he opened the door and walked in. He stood there and saw her combing her hair. Both tigers rose and turned and growled at him.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:53 am

Rain moans softly as he strokes her folds. She says as feels her body becoming hot with desire, "Oh my beloved..." She tenses up a little as he licked her folds after spreading her wide for him. It felt good to her she just was not expecting it. She grips the bed in pleasure as her body was hot like a blazing flame of passion. Her folds growing wetter and in need by the moment. She holds her breath as she felt her body ache for more. She could feel the pleasure building slowly.

Shanti heard him enter and turned to him not caring that she was as bare as a new born child. She says to him as she pets her tigers, "Hello Anubis. Is there something I can do for you?" Her tigers calm down but remain on guard around Anubis. Shanti gives Anubis a tender smile. She did enjoy the company of men but she was calm and collected when around one. She did not bother to cover herself. She was in her guest chambers so she could be any way she pleased to be comfortable.

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:51 pm

Cain still could not beleive his fortune in finding such a rare flower like Rain. She was proving to be more and more then he had ever expected. As he flicked his toung over the soft inner flesh of her pussy he inserted a finger and moved it in and out. Her moans and cries of pleasure was music to his ears.

Those with the strange powers had fled south. Rain was powerful and they needed to regroup and to find a way to nuillify her powers so they could destroy Cain. Their flight had brought them to an advance camp of the enemy and now they had found an ally that could help rid the land of Cain and his creations.

Anubis stood there an appraising smile on his lips as he took in the naked body of Shanti. He chuckled when she asked him if there was something she could do for him. Oh there was something and perhaps more she could do for him. The way she looked at him was almost the same as he was doing to her. "I could think of a few theings." he grinned and moved forward ignoring the tigers. They were formable but he had no fear of them. His strength could rip them a part if he so desired.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:24 am

Rain tilts her head back in delightful pleasure. She was easy to make happy with his touch. She moved her legs for him so that he could get to her eager folds easier. She felt like a flower reaching out for the burning sun. Her body bare and open for him to take. She could feel her heart racing in her chest. Not in fear. In excitement and passionate desire. She moans softly as he teased her by moving his finger in and out of her.

Shanti smiles confidently at him and waves her hand at the tigers. They huff in protest but go lay down like she wanted them to. She looks at him once more. "Oh really? And what might those few things be?" She didn't feel threatened by the man before her. She didn't doubt his skill but she was not one to fear anyone. Well except for maybe Rain. She runs her fingers crossed his chest. He was definitely a great example of what a man should be. "Forgive me but from what I seen the one Akasha seems to lay claim to you. Is that not so?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6