The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Through The Mirror

4 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Through The Mirror - Page 4 Empty Re: Through The Mirror

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:57 am

Marthur gave Mina one more dance, then he decided to walk her home. They had left a little early, both earned their wages through hard work and early starts, so it was only appropriate. As they walked through the rather quiet streets, Marthur had offered his arm to Mina. "It's rather pleasant, the less wealthy parts of the city. I rather like it here, I don't feel as judged as I did when I first got here. Of course I was wondering the wealthier areas, where no one even likes each other." He joked, making small talk.

DragonMaster Pyro

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:06 am

Mina walked happily with Marthur as they left the castle.  She looked up and down the quiet streets and sighed as she hooked her arm over the mage's and then leaned into him slightly.  She began to nod in agreement over his statements about Serin.  "Yes, it is rather nice."  She told him, "In the upper city, they're too concerned with themselves to notice the regular people they trample on, or each other, like you said."  She laughed, "So it would surprise many people, I imagine that Frae doesn't like the upper city much either.  Why else would she keep coming down here to be with us so often?"  She looked around at the darkened houses and smiled at one in particular, "You see that house just there?"  She asked, "The little one with the little white flowers hanging on the door?  I grew up in that house."

Mikal cleared his face of all emotion when he learned the name of the High Elf and he quickly started looking around the crowds for his sister.  She needed to know who had arrived, very soon.  Archon's name was synonymous with wealth, but danger too and him being there in person couldn't possibly be a good thing.  He watched carefully as the High Elf and his minion moved through the crowd, perhaps looking for Frae too and Mikal knew he had to be quick to warn her.  Finally, he spotted her still dancing with San Riel towards the back window and made his way to her.

Frae danced with San Riel as though no-one else existed.  She moved easily with him and blushed softly as he complimented her again.  When he offered his apologies for his earlier behaviour again, she shook her head, "Don't."  She told him with a smile.  "For all you knew, that was how things were in Serin.  I cannot blame you for something you didn't know."  She smiled again and tilted her head to one side, "I'm just glad you offered me the opportunity to change your mind and...."  She blushed again, but as she was about to continue, she felt Mikal's touch on her shoulder.  Turning sharply, she furrowed her brow at her brother, "What's wrong?"  She asked, "You look like you've just been caught where you shouldn't."
Mikal swallowed hard and leaned in to Frae's ear, "Lord Archon is here."  He said quickly, "And he's looking to speak with you presently, I think.  I caught him staring across the floor at you."
Frae's eyes flashed with fear, "Archon?"  She asked, "Here?"
Mikal nodded, "Yes, and like I said, he's got eyes on you."
"Oh, this can't be good."  Frae said and quickly looked to San Riel, "Forgive me, San Riel."  She told him sadly, "But I have to deal with this."  She bowed her head and quickly left with Mikal.

Approaching Archon, Frae nodded her head in respect to the High Elf.  "My Lord."  She said with reverence, "Such an unexpected appearance.  What brings you to Serin?"  she eyed his man carefully, recognising him from previous meetings.  Orion wasn't one to be messed with or underestimated and he was just as devious as his master.
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:09 pm

San Reil watched as Frae follow Mikal and then Frae address another elf. This one looked different, he was tall, arrogant looking and in his eyes he saw a harshness that told him he was a leader of people but one that was cruel, hard and full of himself. He was the type that would not mind seeing San Reil, beheaded or do it himself. He instantly did not like the man.

Archon looked at Frae with a look that held no emotion. "Just stopping long enough to rest our mounts before continuing our trip to the Sea of Ice." he told her. A bit of civilization in the endless leagues of ignorant savages." It was evident he did not hold any respect for the people on the surface of the world. Well except those on the Sacrate Isles. There on the isles were the tree cities of the High Elves.

His eyes glanced over to where San Reil stood. Now one could see the hate and distain in his eyes, as his face was still a mask of indiffernce. He had no love for the Drow. He hated them with a passion, but he knew he had to tread lightly in Serin. So he said nothing about the Drow being there. With a wave of his hand he sent Orion on his way. He had his orders and mission that would be esential to taking the flying mountain.

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:18 pm

Anna saw the high elf and her blood began to boil. He wasn't a good person to be around no matter who you were in society. Was he the one that was after the dragons? She didn't know for sure but she would find out. She knew that her abilities with nature would protect the dragons until they were're safe among their own people. She looked at the Queen unsure what to do. If she was rude she could cause problems. So she would have to gather evidence if she was going to handle this properly. She would need help though. From her friends and her family within the Fairy clans.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:12 am

Narrator ~ I've noticed that the characters are starting to separate a little, so now would be a good time to introduce those special marks so no-one gets confused or left behind if there is a little, or a lot happening.  Also, it has come to my attention that some new ideas have come in, so I'd ask that you check the OOC at your earliest convenience.  Thank you ~ Narrator.
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:58 pm

Marthur continued to stroll with Mina by his side, he rather liked it. She was intelligent, but lacking the arrogance of those who normally have it. "How was it..." He asked pausing. "Living your life in a house? Having your own space? Just you and your family." Marthur continued the small talk.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:57 am

Mina ~
Mina smiled as she continued to walk with Marthur and she moved a little closer as they walked, linking her arm more fully with his. He wanted to know more about her family life and growing up. She was happy to tell him. "It was hard." She said honestly, "Daddy worked all the hours he could to provide for us. Mother worked too while we were at school. People used to say that they should have never had so many of us because of how hard they had to work to keep us, but they never complained. I had six brothers and two sisters, you see, so money was always tight, but we never cared about that sort of thing." She sighed in happy memory. "I always used to love the end of the year because it meant the clothes got handed down and I got all my older sisters' pretty dresses and they got Mother's. I never had my own space specifically, but sharing with my sisters kept us all close. I was sad when they all started leaving home. It felt empty. Then, when Daddy died, we sold the house and moved into the flat above the café. When Mother died, I bought the café with my inheritance. I've loved there ever since. They come to visit when they can, mostly during the tithes and birthdays and whatnot and we're still quite close." She realised she was babbling then and blushed, turning her wings a deep shade of blushed pink. "Anyway, that's enough about me, Marthur. What about you? What were your family like? Are you still in touch with them now you're in the Circle?"...

Frae & Mikal ~
Frae nodded in understanding to Archon, "I see." She said politely, "Then you've come at a grand time. Serin is celebrating the good deeds of its people and the coming festivals for the year. I hope that you would grace us with a longer stay for the festivities?" She knew very well that he wasn't there just to stop off and rest. He was up to something and she wanted to find out more, hence her invite for him to stay longer. "And perhaps you would tell me how our cousins of the Ice Seas are fairing these days. It has been a while since I have received word and the last scrolls worried me a little. Perhaps you could enlighten me somewhat, my lord." She was fishing, but it wasn't obvious, nor put as intentional. In fact, Frae made it look and sound as though she was merely inquiring about their shared kin. But oh, how she wished she could have San Riel by her side. She had seen the way Archon had glared at the Dark Elf and she very much hated it. Some things truly never changed, but she wouldn't give up, certainly not for one such as Archon.

At her side, Mikal was looking around the hall carefully, watching every movement from Orion. He also spotted Anna watching carefully and smiled, but it was cautious. She was up to something as well and he wasn't sure he liked the idea if it involved Archon or his devious companion, Orion. Speaking of which, he then saw the man lingering near a back doorway that led into the personal areas of the palace. He shifted his eyes quickly to the guards and nodded and as they nodded back, they moved to block Orion from using the doorways. "Apologies, Sir." One guard said to Orion, "But these hallways are restricted to the royal family only." More nods were passed back to Mikal and the Regent felt more at ease then. Orion would be watched closely from now on until they left, to which, he wasn't pleased to hear Frae invite Archon to stay longer.
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:07 pm

San Riel looked around the room and seen the associate of the High Elf try to get into the private area of the palace and was stopped. He grinned as he saw the mans face as he turned from the guards. Oh how he wished he could be at her side, but he did not want to cause trouble for Frae. So he just stood there and watched. He knew the High Elf was probably been the high and mighty Lord and making everyone else out to be low scum. But he dared not cause trouble. He was not in his own country and therefore not portected by their laws. He had to abide by the laws of Serin.

The woman in the Dark Cloak rode slowly with the others, keeping their distance and waiting for their chance. She kept them protected from any prying eyes with her spells and was working on getting rid of the magic that protected the dragons. Once the time came for them to move on the caravan, she would be ready with her spells.

Archon listened to Frae and raised a brow when she told him that they were celebrating the good deeds of Serin and the coming festivals. "I don't have time to partake in such frivouls activities." he held his head high as if Frae was beneath him. "I will be leaving here with in a few hours." He looked over at Orion and his eyes narrowed as he saw his spy being turned away from where he was suppose to go. "I must retire for a few hours to rest for the rest of my journey." he told Frae and then turned his back to her and strode over to where Orion was and the two of them left.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:42 pm

Anna watched the high elf unsure what to do. She could not be violent or it would create a possibility of war. So she just stood by waiting to see what would happen. She knew that if she let her emotions get in the way, she would lose control over herself and hurt someone. So she moved away from the elf knowing that if she did not do something to get her away from the man, she would do something stupid. She gave one last look at Mikal with a don't worry smile. She then made her way to her quarters in the castle. This time she did not plan on coming back to the party. If she did, she would cause problems. So she just got ready for bed. She didn't plan on sleeping but just relaxing.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:21 pm

Marthur continued to stroll with Mina. "As a matter of fact my family all lives in Sanctum. The place where the Inner Circle is located. I was born in raised in Sanctum. And when I was the right age I was accepted into the Brotherhood. So I actually lived a sheltered life. I guess in that sense, not being able to adventure, you and I share something. I haven't left Sanctum till now." He smiled nudging into her a bit.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:21 am

Frae & Mikal
Frae lifted her head high as Archon all but dismissed her without care. Oh, how she wanted to bring that Elf down a few notches, no, several notches. Preferably to his damned knees! She kept her tongue though and simply smiled, "I'm sure you'll find Serinian boarding houses to be of fine quality." She said as a passing remark. There wasn't a chance in hell she was letting that man and his minion stay in her home! She watched until the Elf left and then relaxed her shoulders again. She turned to Mikal, who seemed happy with his own exploits and sighed, "Oh, dear brother." She said to him, "That has to be the most uncomfortable thing so far tonight."
"It would have been worse if he'd gotten into the palace proper." Mikal replied, "I saw him sniffing around the private doors and had the guards move him on."
Frae nodded and looked around for San Riel. "Make sure they're watched until they leave." She said, finding her smile again as she saw the dark elf.
"Right up to the horizon." Mikal said and smiled also at San Riel. Frae was quite taken with the dark elf, he could see it and was happy to admit now that he'd been wrong about the man. "Go to him." he offered, "Enjoy the rest of the evening. Go." He gave her a little push.
"What about you?" Frae asked. "You should find your little fae." She grinned at him and he grinned back. He might just do that.

Mina
Mina laughed as she strolled with Marthur. A sheltered life indeed! "Nothing is without some adventure." She told him as they approached her café. "Especially our families. I'm sure somewhere in your memory, there is something that at the time was wondrous and exciting. I still remember the first time I flew with my own wings. It was from the top of the stairs and I crashed all the way down. That was an adventure in itself. Maybe you felt that way when you weaved your first spell?"

Stopping outside the door of her home, Mina turned and faced Marthur. "Would you like to come in?" She asked....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:41 am

Anna could still hear the party downstairs. The party was fun but sometimes a girl just needs the quiet in order to think. She had a feeling that there was going to be a war soon. She could feel the threat of war on the air. Thick enough to choke the life out of everything around them. She also could tell that Mikal did not like the high elf any better than she did. Even from here she could still feel the negative energy and feeling that he had towards the elf.

She looks at the time as she was not expecting someone to visit her this evening. It was late but she was wide awake. She looks at all the different books on the bookshelf. She slowly gets up and look for them over before picking one out to read. She might as well expand her mind as she sits alone. Her blue wings flutter as she begins to relax.

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:37 am

San Riel smiled as her gaze fell on him. Now that the other Elf had left with his minion he crossed the room to join Frae again. "I have a feeling that he did not have the best of manners." his fingers tapped on the hilt of his sword, unconsciencely. If he had not been such a high ranking noble, he would have probably done something rash. But now that he had more or less accended from being a wanted man, he did not want to do anything to spoil that.

The dancing was still going on and he smiled at Frae, "Care to continue." he nodded to the dance floor. Having her that close to him made him feel alive and differnt then he had ever felt before.

Archon and Orion left the palace. "I want you to go and personally oversea the capture of that baby dragon. I don't want anything to go wrong." Archon told Orion.

"Yes sire. I will ensure all goes well." he replied. "And those that are doing the kidnapping? They are potential lose ends that could come back to haunt us."

Archon smiled evily. "Dispose of them once the dragon is in your hands. My agent with them will assist you in that. She is very capable and can be trusted."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:52 am

Frae ~
Frae smiled slightly as San Riel came back to her, but then turned her head back to the door where Archon had just left. "No he didn't." She said quietly, "And the worst of intentions. Mikal will keep an eye on him until he has left Serin." He then mentioned going back to the dance and Frae looked to the dance floor and everyone there still having a good time.

Taking San Riel's arm, she relaxed her shoulders again and nodded, "Yes, I would like to continue." She said as she began to move with him. "And forget about everything for a while." She wouldn't admit it just yet, but she felt comfortable with the dark elf, safe and something else that she couldn't quite put her finger on. She did know one thing though. When he touched her and when he held her like he'd done while dancing, she felt a tingle through her that made her heart soar for the skies......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:00 am

Anna was soon lost in many books. She wanted to forget everything for a while. Her bloodline. The threat of War just for a little while. She knew that she could not stop everything on her own. She would need her friends to do it. However this night with names of celebration and she wasn't going to bother them with what she was feeling. She had no doubt whatever the enemy, they would face it together. She felt a weird bond with her new found friends. The bond to protect them and the bond to fight with them. And she had no doubts that they would need to fight again. The question was did they have the strength to win?

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:56 pm

San Riel placed his hand on her back and began moving to the music. He moved her around the dance floor and seemed like it was just the two of them. Everything else was blotted out of his mind. He found himself feeling things he had never felt before, pleasant things that that he liked.

The evening wore on and by the time the festiveties ended at the palace, San Riel thought himself to be in heaven. He hated for it to end but sadly it had to. The people began to leave and he knew Frea would have to as well. He raised her hand to his lips and kissed it as he held it and continued to hold it. "Good night." he said to her as he drank in every inch of her.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:44 am

Marthur blushed as he was invited in. Be tucked his hands behind his staff, and looked around nervously. "I... I do believe I can spare a few moments. I haven't seen your establishment so perhaps it would benefit me to do so." Marthur was a quick thinker. He fallowed her in and started to feel a bit more comfortable.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:29 am

Mikal~
After watching his sister move back to the party with San Riel, Mikal went to watch and make sure that Archon left with his minion. Something was definitely not right with that pair and he had a bad feeling deep in his gut that said danger was coming for them all. After the pair had left the palace, he ordered them followed to the docks and to report back when the butterfly had left with them.

After nearly an hour, the report cam and Mikal felt comfortable enough to retire for the night. He waited until his relief arrived and then left his post, leaving instructions to inform him if Archon returned to Serin. He went back through the palace with the intention of finding Anna and speaking with her, but stopped as he arrived back in the main hall to find Frae and San Riel still together. Even though the party had all but ended, the pair were still dancing and they looked ever inch enthralled with each other. He decided they made a very good couple and he would watch them closely to see the developments. He then left them to it and made his way to the guest wing.

After finding out which room was Anna's, Mikal straightened his coat tails and checked his wings to make sure he was presentable. He went to her door and knocked lightly. If she was sleeping, he didn't want to disturb her any. Inside the room, Anna's servant, who had been readying the bed, smiled and went to the door. She opened it and bowed her head to Mikal. "Regent." She said with reverence.
"I'm here to speak with Lady Anna." Mikal said, "Is she awake?"
"She is, Regent." The servant said, "She's in the study, reading."
"Thank you." Mikal said as he entered the room and then made his way to the small study. He knocked on the door and peered through with a smile. "Milady?" He asked.

Mina~
Mina smiled as she opened the door and then stepped into her café. She turned a few lights on and then went to the counter as Marthur entered. She could see he looked more comfortable than he did on the street, but there was still that nervousness about him that said he wasn't quite sure what to do. "You can relax." She said as she made him one of her famous coffees. "I won't bite, I promise."

Frae~
Frae didn't realise the party was ending as she danced with San Riel. In fact, she didn't see or hear anything beyond him and when she did realise, she blushed slightly, but didn't let go of him. She didn't want this to end, not ever. He kissed her hand and said goodnight, but he seemed to linger there. Frae felt a tingle go all the way up her arm to her shoulder and it made her wings flutter. She blushed again and nodded her head. "And good night to you as well, San Riel." She said in return, fighting herself not to beg him to stay.

After that, Frae took a deep breath and then staggered to let it go again. She turned slowly and made her way to the private door. She was still tingling all over from his touch and his polite kiss and she held her hand tenderly, running her thumb over the spot he kissed. A distant smile covered her lips and she let it as she wandered through the door and then upstairs to her private rooms.

Frae was in a world of her own as she swayed down the hall to her door and every guard and servant that she passed, seemed to make a comment of it. Some had seen her dancing with San Riel and so most came to the same conclusion. The queen was utterly and inextricably smitten with the Dark Elf. His former status in Serin would of course make for some incredible gossip later down the line, but now being a celebrated Lord, it would be expected of him now to put forward his intentions if he felt the same. The consensus was that he did, or at least, that had been the way it looked during the party.

Once in her rooms, Frae rid herself of the stiff dress and underclothes and climbed into her bed. She still had that smile on her lips and as she cuddled down under the blankets and closed her eyes, it was still there. Her servant smiled and quickly went about the room, snuffing out the candles before coming back to the bed to make sure Frae didn't need anything. She laughed and crouched down to see Frae still with that smile. "I know that look." She said.
Frae sighed deeply and fluttered her wings again at her back. "What look?" She asked back almost dozily.
"The look that's making you light up like a beacon." The woman said quietly, "The look that says you're utterly in love."
Frae deepened her smile a little, "Perhaps I may be, Marie." She said.
"I think your mother would approve." Marie told her queen, "Come the Summer festivals, I see His Lordship making his intentions to you. If he doesn't, I will be the first to whip him."
Frae laughed and closed her eyes as she yawned and settled down to sleep. There would be many things to happen between now and then, Archon and his scheming most importantly.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:24 pm

Anna read her book until she felt Mikal coming to her once again. She looked up from her book and says to him with a smile, “Mikal good evening…” She puts the book down on the stand beside her. “Can I help you in some way?” Her wings fluttered as she felt a bit nervous. She says, “Come sit down if you like.” She could see into Mikal. He did have a wandering eye, but he was young. He has not met his one. She offers him a kind smile. She was surprised to have him here. Indeed she was changing. She would have never allowed people near her in her chambers. She wondered if she would change her more.

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:51 am

San Riel watched her go before leaving himself. He also had a smile on his lips that told much about what he was feeling. He could dream, but the reality was that he was but a lowly Dark Elf with no real title, no property persay and no wealth. He had nothing to offer her but himself. But that did not stop him from dreaming and perhaps hoping.

When he reached his quarters in the palace, his two servents were already there. Both of them chuckled as they saw the look on his face and his smile. "I have seen that look on many faces before Master. Steven said. "Aye I have to." said Eland. "He is indeed smittened and I think we all know by who."

He looked at the two and chuckled. "Well she is one that has probably smitten many a heart. Though I can only hope that there might be a chance. He stripped out of his clothes which his servents took and hung up. He looked at the two as he crawled into bed under the warm blankets. "How are you two doing here in the palace?"

Both grinned and Steven said, "Quite well Master. Full bellies, comfortable rooms, and plenty of lovely servant girls to flirt with and possibly bed." They both laughed and snuffed out the candles and left. Yes he thought things were much better and he hoped would only get even better.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:39 pm

Marthur walked in and stood at the bar as she greeted him. "This will be my first cup of coffee." He said as he took his large robe off. The way the robe dropped made it sound heavy. Marthur adjusted the large amulet around his neck and sat down at the bar. He could here the coffee hit the cup as the aroma filled the room.
"In Sanctum, the city where I am from. The people all drank tea and cider. Some mage's have coffee brews, but I never drank it. I heard conjured coffee isn't as good the real thing. They use these weird flavor crystals and stir them in hot water. Most people drank it with lots of cream and sugar." Marthur looked around as he babbled. He paused as the cup slid his way. "Tell me, how do you do so well? This is a very poor part of town."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:43 am

Mina~
The fairy smiled as she listened to Marthur's tales of the tea and cider and she shook her head as he explained what coffee was there. She slid the cup across the counter to him with that same smile and leaned forward on the counter as she fluttered and then relaxed her wings. This was a poor part of town, so how did she stay afloat? That was easy. "I don't just serve coffee." She told him, "I also serve food and I rent some of the rooms upstairs for travellers and the like." She then looked to the window to see the darkness fading. It was later than she thought. "Perhaps you'd like to stay?" She asked, "It's late to the point it's early and I have to open the café in a few hours. It's a fair walk to your place and I imagine you're tired too." She yawned and smiled again. "There's a few rooms empty at the minute, so you're welcome to any of them."

Mikal~
Mikal smiled and nodded as he nodded with respect and took a seat near Anna's. "I was just wondering if you were alright, Milady." He told her, "After that disgusting incident earlier, I feared you may think less of us." He looked around the study and smiled some. It was smaller than his, but no less comfortable and rather cosy too. He didn't spend much time in the guest wing as he didn't need to.

"May I ask?" He said after some time, "I have the morning free tomorrow, unless something happens and I wonder if you might honour me with a ride through the plains? I have open use of the guarding dragonflies and it's only a short hop as they're much faster than the butterflies."

Frae~
It had been a while since Frae had slept so peacefully. Despite her worries over Archon and the stress of everything that had happened over the last days and weeks, she felt a serenity in her that kept her dreaming in a wonderful place almost all of the night. She dreamt of dancing with San Riel. She shuddered and shivered with delight at his touch on her back and the feel of his lips on her hand. It was wonderful. In her dream, they circled the floor over and over again without stopping until the music faded out and he turned her under his arm. As she came to face him again, he leaned her back over his arm and she felt his hand trace across her neckline and up to her cheek. His touch was light and tender, but with a more sensual undertone to it. As he brought her to stand right again, he leaned in and kissed her lips in a tender, but most passionate way. At this, Frae let out an audible moan of pleasure at her dream and slowly turned over in the bed. Her wings rustled softly as she tucked them right in to let her turn without catching them. In her dream, San Riel lingered, his lips over hers as he began to smile down at her. His touch became much more intimate and she felt his fingers slide up between her wings to the highly sensitive area between them as he kissed her again. Knowing what came next, Frae folded into his embrace.

She woke again with a start as though something had disturbed her, but it was only her dream. She had reached that most intimate moment and the deep ache she now felt in her had woken her up. She blinked a few times and then looked to the window. The curtains were open slightly and she could see it was just coming dawn. With a heavy sigh, Frae fell back into the bed again and stared at her canopy as she began to laugh. To her understanding, she'd just had what men called a 'wet dream'.
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:14 pm

Anna looked at him with a smile. She says to him with understanding and a calmness that seemed to wrap the entire room, "There are bound to be some people that don't agree with the choices that we make for our country. Besides you cannot see true beauty without seeing the ugliness first."

At his request she was a bit surprised. It was not very often someone asked her to go riding with them. "I would not mind going riding with you as long as you take care of your duties first. You never know what might come up." She wasn't sure if she should mention the feeling that she was having at the moment. She did not want to say there was going to be war without having some proof. There was no reason to worry them if it wasn't going to happen. She would get her proof before going to Frae. But she did hope that she was wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:37 am

San Riel slept well. His dreams were of Frae and him walking through the city and flying on the giant dragonflies. Laughing and talking and holding each other. Beautiful dreams that had him smiling in his sleep and sighing contently. When he awoke before dawn the next day he looked around a bit confused. His quarters were not those of his small house in the poor district of the city and it took a moment to realize where he was.

He liked his little house, and he definately had decided to keep it. It was all he had, small but comfortable. He would have to find someone that would not mind living there. He was sure he could find someone.

At the door Steven knocked, and said. "Master, there is a man at the Palace Gates asking to see you. Says he has information for you." San sat up in the bed and tried to think who it could be. He had a few contacts in the city. That was how he found out about things to steal. Well back in the past now. He got dressed and followed Steven down to the Palace Gates where he saw the young man that wanted to see him. It was Arthus, indeed one of his contacts. He looked around as San approached and then smiled. He motioned for San to come closer so he could whisper. "It looks as if you have advanced in station sir." he chuckled. But then it was down to business. "I have as everyone has in the city of what you did. That is why I am here. I overheard a couple of Elves talking as they walked down to the Docks. Seemed as if they were talking about your little dragon friend and about kidnapping her and killing those that did the kidnapping. I think it be soon."

San Reil's eyes went wide and filled with anger and fear. Fear for his little friend and her parents. "My thanks Arthurs." he then took the young mans hand, and shook it. "You know my place down in the city. It is a lot better then where you are staying. Go live there and take care of it for me." The young mans eyes lit up and he nodded. He thanked San and then was gone.

San Riel then hurried back to the Palace and went looking for Mikal but could not find him so he went directly to Frea's quarters. The guards stopped him at the door and he told them he had important information for her.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:36 am

Marthur yawned and stretched his arms. "Aye, it is getting late." He said sipping his coffee. It was bitter, or at least it was to him, reaching for the sugar he doctored his coffee and listened to her. When he was asked to stay the night he smiled and took a long sip. "That's a very generous offer, but I do much more then sleep. I have a sort of nightly ritual of meditation, sleep, and magical insight." He took another sip and reached for her hand. "Thank you Mina, but I must politely decline. Perhaps I could join you for breakfast? Or you could swing by my shop and join me for breakfast?" Marthur asked, letting her hand go and throwing his cloak on.

That night he did his normal rituals of meditation and when he finally decided to close his eyes, he fell pleasantly asleep. Marthur woke the next morning and started his day...

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next