The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love is a Lie(Mature, Closed)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Love is a Lie(Mature, Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Love is a Lie(Mature, Closed)

Post by Ravenna 3arc Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:10 pm

He got on the nightmare with her as she continued to talk for a few minutes, and he remembered that he still needed meds that she makes so that his pain stays nearly extinct. He holds her softly as it was quiet for a while and then heard her asked how much further the dragon was and said to her,"its another mile or two ahead of us. You cant miss Her."
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Male Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2013-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:21 pm

A few hours later they stopped to apply his meds making sure he had what he needed before they rested a little bit as well as having something to eat for the afternoon "Also if she's that close we should make it there some time today" she nodded. "Maybe in the evening and then I can work on giving her the medicine she needed as well to keep it at bay. At least until I find a proper cure" she sighed
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:14 am

He admired her beauty once more as she gave him the meds that he needed to contain the curse and stop the pain. Looking at the nape of her neck alot as it called out his name softly. Her hair was another key factor that kept grabbing his attention, it had a smell to it that continued to linger in his mind and make him crave more of it. He grabs her by the chin and kisses her on the lips, this time looking into her eyes to see what she would do. something about her kept drawing him into her, something he couldnt place or describe.

still looking in her eyes he calmly said,"Rebecca is Not far from here at all now, we should be there very soon." He looked at the small cross and saw that he didnt have anymore capsules that would hide his true form and powers and said,"well this is bad, I thought i had more than this..."
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:24 am

Saki pushed him away after a few seconds of him kissing her "I thought I told you to stop that, you'll only curse your own name more" she frowned at him before nodding at what he said "Good, best to get such a curse early on, I might need to stay a bit in order to find a way to lift it since it is rather unusual to be honest" she sighed before listening to him talking about the capsules "What was in them and what did they control may I ask, I can try and make some more for you if you tell me that" she said to him.

Awaiting his reply she sighed "I don't have some of those ingredients I'm afraid, we might need to get more from wherever you got these from or whoever you got them from I'm afraid, what do they help with anyway?" she asked
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:49 pm

He smiled kindly as she had pushed him away, this time noticing that it took her a few seconds longer this time than it did the last for her to push him away. Perhaps she enjoyed it or was beginning to like him and/or the kiss. Hearing that he was only cursing his name more, he shrugged saying,"The name is not important, only getting rid of the curse is." Looking at her body as she asked about the pills that he was taking up untill recently and replied,"several ingrediants actually, but only a few that I know of for shure. One of them is Angel dust, which from what I heard is very hard to get ahold of. As for what they do, well... they keep my human appearance normal. If I run out or the pills fail then I will begin changing into my true form, which is human like aswell but far more than just any human... but dont worry I think you will get to see that tonight." currently he looked as a young man, but later if she was around she would see his true form and understand why he would take the pills around people. He looked down on the floor and said,"I guess I would have had to show you sooner or later anyways, Rebecca will only let me approach her in my true form. She knows both forms, but will only allow the true me to approach her." He takes a look at the daylight thats left and says,"tonight, when it gets dark... dont leave me, stay here in the room. We will go to Rebecca in the morning but till then I need your help with the turning."
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:32 am

Saki frowned and listened to him "And you said I'm not human?" she muttered before sighing and nodded "Ok then I"ll be here when it gets dark so don't panic" she frowned at him before ruffling her hair.
The darkness came very quickly that day, the winter was beginning to sink into the earth and the air was colder. Saki handed him a blanket "Just keep warm ok?" she sighed, having had to take him out earlier that day while the rooms were cleaned as she had asked for them to be, so she had a bed to sleep in. "Now then are you really going to change that much?" she questioned him "also We'll have to make sure we get to her tomorrow, I can transport us a few miles in her direction but not much and it'll help us to avoid villagers too." she sighed looking outside to Nightmare.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:25 am

He smiled once she had mentioned something about him when he said she wasnt human,"because im not human, well... Its easier to see those that arent human rather than those that are," he said wisely while looking at her. He felt like she didnt really wanna be around him when he was gonna change but felt like she was only doing it because he had asked her to.

Once saki handed him the blanket and told him to get warm, he held the blanket close to him saying,"its almost time," trying to give her fair warning for whats upcoming next. He tried to smile some as she had asked if he was really gonna change that much but couldnt manage to make one, instead he started taking off all the clothing that he had on while saying,"Im very unique when I change, my real form will shred my clothes."

Once it was dark, He took the blanket and laid down on the bed and covered up trying to relax. Part of this was painful, and part of it wasnt. but the pain wasnt that bad, well not anymore since he began doing it more and more often. His body begins to change, growing, morphing and evolving. He Rolls on his side, facing his back to her while trying to control his breathing to help with the pain. Under the blanket a few feathers sneak out and revealing themselves, while his hair had grown very long like that of a woman's. The hair hid his ears for the most part, hiding the fact that the ears where those of elves. His body frame was alot larger than before but not by much.

After the turn was complete, he rolled on his back while wiping the sweat from his forehead. He sat up, fully exposing his wings to her while saying,"Angelic Father, vampire Elf for a mother." He turns, facing her making shure to hide his fangs by carefully speaking slowly and very calmly,"The thing that sucks is I need Food, and Blood,"sighing softly as he had told her the secret he was hiding all this time.

He looked at her before saying,"Rebecca is In the next town, out in the country. There nobody messes with us, and were free to live out there peacefully."He brushed his hair behind his right ear like alot of women do when there hair is long, showing off his ears accidentally and saying,"we will have to leave here before daylight so the villagers dont see me like this, unless you got a cloak or something?"
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:21 am

Saki turned away when she saw him begging to remove all of his clothes, she listened and waited until he was covered up before turning back around and sat down on the end of the bed. She watched both fascinated and a little shocked about what was happening to him. Raising an eyebrow at him when he sat up "Now that is an interesting mix" she said to him "and I'm pretty sure you did not intend for that to be joke either" she sighed. Ruffling her hair she nodded "Well then we should get going now, do you have any clothes that you can wear in that form, or at least some trousers for decency" she said opening the window of the room, "I'm going to go pay for our time here stay here and try to get prepared to leave" she said.

Leaving the room she headed to the counter and paid before heading outside and grabbing Nightmare "Come on, I can't risk the drunks seeing you like that, you'll end up dead" she said to him, luckily eh windows was just big enough for him to fit through. Once through she jumped up onto Nightmare. She had a feeling they'd be travelling by night now, "It shouldn't be much further but if we have to stop off there won't be anymore inns" she sighed and kept up a fairly fast pace n Nightmare. She wanted to get there as quickly as possible.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2