The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Card Tricks (May be M/Violence)

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Card Tricks (May be M/Violence) - Page 6 Empty Re: Card Tricks (May be M/Violence)

Post by Tierra Fri May 01, 2009 1:40 pm

She watched him walk away and longed to follow but shook her head and set up camp a bit more. She used her tools to make carvings out of wood, considering they didn't have jobs she would make things to sell in the market. She made a wolf that held a great amount of detail. She lay down on some cloth she had left over and carved another wolf out of wood.
Tierra
Tierra

Female Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Card Tricks (May be M/Violence) - Page 6 Empty Re: Card Tricks (May be M/Violence)

Post by Chaosmazer Fri May 01, 2009 1:44 pm

It wasn't too terribly long until Jacob had finished. He dried himself off with a quick spell and got dressed. Walking back, he wanted to see Kara again... He realized that he probably wouldn't stick around if Kara wasn't the one with him. He returned with a smile, he was nice and clean now."There, no worries. I'm... liking this set up. It's cozy." he said
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri May 01, 2009 1:58 pm

She smiled seeing Jacob return "Good bath?" she asked still carving the little wolf. She wondered what it would be like if Jacob was like her. How beautiful he would be in wolf form as a child of the moon. She bit her tongue, such thoughts should be in her mind. "Made it as homely as possible." she said with a smile.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri May 01, 2009 2:06 pm

Jacob smiled seeing the little wolf, he sat down next to her. "Yeah, it felt good. I haven't had one in a while." he said. "That looks really good." he said seeing the little figurine. Jacob thought more and more about her since he was sitting near her. How good she smelled, how beautiful she really was.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri May 01, 2009 2:10 pm

She kept carving as he sat next to her. Her hair hung loosely over her shoulder, she looked across at him and smiled looking at his face. "It's just a little something to sell at markets for coin" she said still looking into his eyes. She then looked down and carved the last little part of its tail and then handed it to Jacob. "You can keep that one" she said looking at his face again.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri May 01, 2009 3:57 pm

As she looked up at him, Jacob had a chill go down his spine. He held the wolf... he smiled looking down at the detail in it. He knew that someday they would probably part ways... "Now...if we split up... I'll have a reminder of you." he said. "I wish I had something to give to you." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri May 01, 2009 4:05 pm

She didn't like the idea of splitting. She looked down at the ground. "Yeah.." she wondered if he wanted to part ways. "you don't have to give me anything" she said looking up at him.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri May 01, 2009 4:16 pm

Jacob didn't want to split up... He could kinda tell that she didn't want to either. "I... want to though." he said. The sudden thought that they would have to leave worried him. He looked away, then down at the wolf. He felt the intricate carvings. The work that went into it. He looked back up at her. "I'll give you something though... I really want to."
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri May 01, 2009 4:29 pm

She let out a breath. "let us not think about the future but what is happening now" she said pulling a bottle of wine from her saddle bag. She smile seeing him run his fingers over her carving. "To freedom" she said opening the bottle.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri May 01, 2009 5:24 pm

Jacob laughed when he seen the bottle... maybe a drink would help him relax a bit around her. "Right... To freedom." he said a smile on his face. "Where did you get that anyways?" he asked. She probably picked it up at the market or something like that.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri May 01, 2009 6:43 pm

She laughed also, their voices intertwining with laughter. "Just a lill something I picked up" she said with a smile. "Sadly I don't have glasses. You mind if we just swig it?" she said with a cheeky grin. 'Not very formal of me now is it' she added with a laugh.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri May 01, 2009 6:54 pm

'I don't mind' he said with his mind. "Swiging it doesn't sound too bad. Besides, I don't mind sharing a bottle with you." he said sharing her grin. He didn't mind being with her... It felt good just being with her. Sharing a bottle of wine, sitting together.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri May 01, 2009 11:03 pm

She grinned and took a swig "To freedom" she repeated and handed it over to him. "Don't worry I don't have rabies or anything like that." she laughed. She was so happy in the moment in time. Nothing could ruin this moment.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat May 02, 2009 12:28 am

Laughing at her little joke, Jacob took a swig as well. He drank down quite a bit, it tasted so good. He had not had wine in a long time. "Woo... good stuff..." he said handing her the bottle back. "I'll trust you on that one... you are far from foaming at the mouth." he said with a smile on his face. He was having a good time as well.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat May 02, 2009 12:59 am

She laughed as he took a big swig. "Indeed it is" she smiled and took another swig herself. She sighed "All we need now is music".
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat May 02, 2009 1:16 am

Daniel laughed. "Know any songs?" he asked with a grin. "I'm sure you have a beautiful singing voice." he said honestly. He was in the mood for some music as well, he didn't care where it came from. Besides, he could tell, her voice would sound beautiful with music.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat May 02, 2009 1:44 am

"I know a few" she said. "Ones my mother sang when I was a wee pup" she said "But I can't sing. I don't have her voice" she said laughing. "Bet you can sing better than I can" she took another swig and handed the bottle to Jacob moving a little closer to him.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat May 02, 2009 1:48 am

"Ah, just give it a try." he said taking the bottle, taking a swig. He was glad she was moving closer to him. "I can sing, I've gotten paid a few times for it, but still, I wanna see how you do... and if they are songs your mother sang, you should pass them along." he said with a smile, moving closer himself.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat May 02, 2009 2:15 am

She took a deep breath the began to sing
"Through the chill of winter
Running across the frozen lake
Hunters are out on his trail
All odds are against him
With a family to provide for
The one thing he must keep alive
Will the wolf survive

Drifting by the roadside
Climbs each storm and aging face
Wants to make some morning's fate
Losing to the range war
He's got two strong legs to guide him
Two strong arms keep him alive
Will the wolf survive

Standing in the pouring rain
All alone in a world that's changed
Running scared, now forced to hide
In a land where he once stood with pride
But he'll find his way by the morning light

Sounds across the nation
Coming from your hearts and minds
Battered drums and old guitars
Singing songs of passion
It's the truth that they all look for
The one thing they must keep alive
Will the wolf survive
Will the wolf survive" She stopped and looked down at the ground and didn't say anything.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat May 02, 2009 2:19 am

Jacob watched silently until she was done. She had a very pretty voice. He put an arm on her shoulder. "That was... really good. You have a lot of talent." he said with a smile. He took another small drink of wine and handed her the bottle. "If you want more music, I can try my hand at a song." he offered. He wasn't sure what she would think though.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat May 02, 2009 2:25 am

"I miss her" she said as he put an arm on her shoulder. "I'm not as good as her" she said looking up at him. She took the bottle and took another small swig. "If you wish to sing then feel free" she said with a smile.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat May 02, 2009 2:36 am

"She must have been a beautiful singer..." he said. "I'm sure she was a wonderful woman." he said. He stopped for a moment. He took out a deck of cards. I'll use some magic for this, make it more entertaining." he said.

He tossed a card into the fire, suddenly the fire roared, visions could be seen within, as if telling a story. The flames seemed to calm and appeared like waves of water. A ship came into sight. "It's an old song... my... well... an old mage taught it to me before he died." he said.

Jacob began to sing, the fire going along with the story.

"An old man by a sea shore at the end of day
Gazes the horizon with sea winds in his face.
Tempest-tossed island, seasons all the same.
Anchorage unpainted and a ship without a name.

Sea without a shore for the vanished one unheard
He lightens the beacon, light at the end of world.
Showing the way, lighting hope in their hearts,
The ones and their travels homeward from afar.

This is for long-forgotten light at the end of the world.
Horizon's crying the tears he left behind long ago.

The albatross is flying, making him daydream
The time before he became - one of the world`s unseen
Princess in the tower, children in the fields -
Life gave him it all: an island of the universe.

Now his love`s a memory, a ghost in the fog.
He sets the sails one last time saying farewell to the world.
Anchor to the water, seabed far below,
Grass still in his feet and a smile beneath his brow.

This is for long-forgotten light at the end of the world.
Horizon's crying the tears he left behind long ago."

Jacob finished and the fire light returned to normal. A card shot out of the fire right into Jacob's hand. He replaced it in his deck.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat May 02, 2009 2:40 am

She watched in amazement as the fire told the story he sung. Her eyes were fixed on it but her ears were only for Jacob's voice. When he finished she turned to him and smiled "...wow... you never cease to amaze me" she said smiling.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat May 02, 2009 2:43 am

Jacob looked to her as he put the cards away. "The man who trained me... an old wizard taught me that song. He was... must have been hundreds of years old... Always called me a fool for using cards as my invokers... saying a wand was better and more reliable." he said with a laugh. "He was like a father to me... I never had one... a real one I mean..." he said. "I guess we both lost someone very important to our lives." he said looking up at her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat May 02, 2009 2:49 am

"Yeah. I guess we did. Want one more?" she asked thinking of an old song her mother sang. "You'll like this one. It's a song of home" She longed to be a child again, to see her mother again. She sighed and lent on Jacob as she started to sing.

"Land of bear and
Land of eagle
Land that gave us birth and blessing
Land that pulled us ever homewards
We will go home across the mountains

We will go home, we will go home
We will go home, across the mountains
We will go home, singing our song

Hear our singing,
Hear our longing
We will go home across the mountains

We will go home, across the mountains
We will go home, we will go - home."
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum