The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Card Tricks (May be M/Violence)

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Card Tricks (May be M/Violence) - Page 4 Empty Re: Card Tricks (May be M/Violence)

Post by Tierra Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:14 pm

She nodded to him. They were far away enough from villages "Shell we make camp?" she said bringing her horse a bit closer to his. Her black hair caught the light and gave off a silver blonde sheen like the pelt of a wolf and her dark orbs reflected the moon. She smiled flashing white teeth. Her eyes did dance across his face once or twice.
Tierra
Tierra

Female Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Card Tricks (May be M/Violence) - Page 4 Empty Re: Card Tricks (May be M/Violence)

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:41 pm

Jacob seen as she brought her horse closer to him. Her smile, her hair, her eyes. She was a child of the moon alright... it entranced him. He couldn't look away from her beauty for a moment. It was a bit later when he realized that she had asked something. "Er... yeah. Here is good." he said slowing down.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:17 pm

She pulled her horse into the woods "We should go in a bit so we are away from the path" she said dismounting and leading her horse. She felt his eyes on her and blushed a little. She found a spot and tied the horses while they made camp. She then let the horses go to roam and eat once they were done.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:53 pm

Jacob looked about the area. "This will work great." he said smiling. He pulled out his deck. I can use some magic to make a fire... that will keep us warm tonight... but we will have to sleep under the stars. I'm used to something like that, and... well... you would be too huh?" he asked. He figured since she was a child of the moon that she had slept outside more often than he.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:48 pm

She looked at him as he pulled out a deck of cards. "Cards aye?" she asked. "I don't mind sleeping under the stars." She smiled "I am used to it indeed but a fire would be nice". She grabbed a blade from her saddle that lay on the ground. "I'll go see what game is near" she said as she turned to walk deeper into the woods.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:20 am

"Alright, I'll work my magic, see what I can come up with." he said. Jacob drew a card and placed in on a small patch of land. He focused on it, making it start to glow... soon a fire was in it's place. It would burn as long as he commanded it to. It supplied warmth and light. Just like a normal fire, only he had control over it.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:50 am

She crouched through the bush listening to the sounds around her. She placed a hand to the ground then her ear and heard hooves, claws, pads, wings, everything. She worked out that deer overpopulated the area and she set out to hun. It was hard work without changing but she got there by reading their movements, their panic and their minds. She returned with a deer slung across her shoulders. She dropped it on the ground then sat down to catch her breath. "Hard work without the beast" she said catching her breath.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:55 am

Seeing a whole deer just flung over her shoulder... Jacob was impressed. "Wow... Strong." he said. He continued to look at her a bit after, but he regained his sences. "Er... right... I'll start cooking it... I can at least contribute that." he said. He knew what she meant though, he imagined it would be difficult without changing. "Why didn't you change then?" he asked curious.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:21 am

"Strong? Ha' dam thing had me running like crazy" she lay back and slowed her breathing. "I'll help once I recover" she said laughing a little. "And come back here covered in blood? Ruin these clothes? No chance... Once we are focused on the kill we become it. We lose ourselves to the hunt. I can go savage with blood lust." she said sitting up slowly. "I'm sorry I'm probably frightening you" her eyes were soft.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:24 am

Jacob shook his head. "No... actually, I'm glad you told me that. Gives me something to look out for, just in case." he said. He had become a bit more interested in her. Blood lust, she can lose herself in the hunt like that. He would have to remember that. If she comes back acting funny from a hunt he would have to make sure that he wasn't on her menu. Her eyes though, beautiful soft orbs. He looked up at them for a moment, then back down as he continued cooking.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:35 am

"I would hate to have you see me like that. Wild." she said looking into the fire. Her kind had feared fire and water but she had grown to use them and live with them. She looked at Jacob and smiled watching him cooking. "This is better than being alone" she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:39 am

Jacob continued. "I know... to have someone to talk to, to be able to just... be yourself..." he smiled. He continued. The meat was going great. It smelled wonderful. "I mean... alone... I could be a mage, no worries and all... but with nobody there... it was lonely." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:54 am

her gaze shifted from the fire to Jacob. "Hunt and eat like a beast and live in fear of becoming one. But here" she gestured around them "I am human. No fear of losing myself with someone else there." She smiled back at him. "Would you like a hand with the meat?" she said. "there's still enough on the bone to last a few nights. Want me to keep it safe?".
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:58 am

"Sure" Jacob said. "I've almost finished cooking, but feel free to help with keeping it safe." he said. He took out two cards. After focusing they became little plates. "There we are." he said dishing out the meat. "Practical uses for magic... It's not all throwing magic bolts around you know." he said with a small laugh.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:03 am

"Be right back" she said getting up and dragging the meat into the bush. She returned to see him turn two cards into plates. "wow. Impressive" she said with a smile. She laughed with him and sat to eat.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:06 am

Jacob continued to sneak a few peaks up at her from time to time. He was hungry, but still, he wanted to look at her. She fascinated him. He didn't know why? Was it because of her beauty? Because she wasn't afraid of him? Because... well... anything. Nobody has made him this... curious.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:14 am

She eat her fill with grace as apposed to the beast. She could feel Jacob's eyes on her. She wanted to look up at him but didn't want to be caught staring. She smiled at him and eventually gave up and glanced at him often as she ate.

((last one 4 2nyt))
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:17 pm

Jacob continued to eat, still, he couldn't help but look at her. He finished and laid down, feeling full. "Good meal... you are a good catch... er... I mean good at... uh... catching. Hunting." he said. His face turned red over his Freudian slip. He did feel her eyes upon him every now and then. It felt good to him. Being watched but not feared.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:12 pm

She also laid down resting her head on her hands and looked up at the sky through the trees. She laughed "Your not to bad yourself.... I mean.... At what you do." she also went a tad red and looked away. She turned to look back at the sky. "It's beautiful isn't it. I wish at times I was a child of the sky. I would love to fly across the land. It would be beautiful".
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:54 pm

Jacob listened to her wishes. He smiled a bit. "It does sound... nice actually." he said. "Flying around, seeing the world... all of it... not just this place... but everywhere." he said. A child of the sky... what would she be like... would they have met?
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:04 pm

She turned over and looked at Jacob. "What do you want? What do you want to be?" she asked. She wondered what his dreams were. "What's your full name?" she asked also "I hope I'm not being to nosey".
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:24 pm

Jacob heard her question. "No... if we are going to travel together... we might as well know a bit about each other." he said. "Well... I never thought about it much... but... I guess I'm fine with what I am. Just a mage. My full name is Jacob Vangaurd..."
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:59 pm

She nodded. "Just a mage he said" she laughed "Must be cool being a mage." she sighed. "Nice to meet you Jacob Vangaurd" she said holding out her hand with a smile.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:08 am

Jacob took her hand. "That... actually is a name that I gave myself. I don't know my real full name... but that works. That is how I sign my papers." he said with a small laugh. "Being a mage is alright... but... well... It's more trouble that it is worth at times." he said. "I would imagine what you are is fairly fun as well. Running out in the wild. Feeling the moonlight on your back as you travel."
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:15 am

"It's a nice name." She smiled shaking his hand. "What I am is fun if it's under control. Being chased by hunters however is not. But yes..." She held his hand for a moment not sure if she wanted to let it go then she let out a sigh and let his hand go "The moon is nice on your back and the power of your muscles as you run but it's easy to lose yourself accidents can happen".
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum