The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My apologies...

2 posters

Go down

My apologies... Empty My apologies...

Post by Ravenna 3arc Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:46 pm

To those who where involved with or seen this mid-days explosion that I had, id like to apologise. I didnt mean to flip like I did and shouldnt have. Im on pain medications and when I first wake up im very snappy because im in pain and it takes a bit for the meds to kick back in. I got heated over someone I used to date for almost 9 years, the final thing that ended it for us was the fact she hurt my emotions towards rping and I just couldnt let it go. I tried several times to just drop it, she kept trying to get me to rp thinking it would help me heal but it only made it worse. So about a week later I told her that im daiting a woman here named Ashley just to hurt her. We broke up over it and since I been in pain from one surgery to the next I been awefully snappy lately. With my pain my tolerance has been shot to shit and I just cant control myself like I used to.

I have writing style issues that had been brought to my attention lately and I just feel like I dont know how to rp anymore. I liked rping with a certain few here but after my actions today I wouldnt blame them for never wanting to rp with me again. Ill keep the account since the riddle was solved. For those of you that used to rp with me, if you still wanna rp with me and are willing to bear with me ill relearn to rp and hopefully get it right this time without pissing anyone off about how I rp. Then mail me and lets talk. If I dont get any mails within a week ill understand and just wint come here anymore.

-Xuxa_rene
-Rose for the hunter
And a few others....

Im sorry.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Male Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2013-10-09

Back to top Go down

My apologies... Empty Re: My apologies...

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:17 pm

read my PM...I like our story...or we can start a new one...please read my PM though....
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:37 pm

you up for a game??? (You wanna build a snow man?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum